3月21日在听
tags:摇滚 IconForHire 欧美 女声
tags:Album
有4人想听,手里有一张闲着?
订阅关于Icon for Hire的评论:Sina Visitor System求一首英文歌,歌名如下,mp3格式,附加歌词,万谢加分_百度知道
求一首英文歌,歌名如下,mp3格式,附加歌词,万谢加分
icon for hire 的《hope of morning》,在线等哈
我有更好的答案
&Hope Of Morning&My mind's a kaleidoscope, it thinks too fastBlurs all the colors 'til I can't see pastThe last mistake, the choice I madeStaring in the mirror with myself to blameSometimes I'm afraid of the thoughts insideNowhere to hide inside my mindI'm scared that you'll compare and I'll look a lifetime past repairI second guess myself to death, I re-solicit every stepWhat if my words are meaningless? What if my heart's misleading this?I try to capture every moment as it comes to meBottle up the memories and let them keep me companyWhen the hope of morning starts to fade in meI don't dare let darkness have its way with meAnd the hope of morning makes me worth the fightI will not be giving in tonightWhen I'm old and grey, or thirty, or whatever happens first,I'll need you to reassure me I didn't waste a verseOr worse, what if my life's work is reduced to just myselfLike never let you get a word in, while I dissect my mental healthOr lack thereof, whatever, there's too many things to trackI really can't remember if I'm insane or insomniacNow days, all the kids want crazy, wanna diagnose themselvesTrade up made up epidemics, pass around prescription pillsBut my disorder can't be cured by a bottle, blade, or doseSelf-disgust and selfishness tend to hold me awfully closeBut I don't wanna let you see that, I don't want my friends to knowSelf-disgust and selfishness take me everywhere I goWhen the hope of morning starts to fade in meI don't dare let darkness have its way with meAnd the hope of morning makes me worth the fightI will not be giving in tonightTry as I might to keep it togetherWhy is recovery taking foreverFool the whole world, just until I get betterI'm terrified I'll be faking foreverOn and on I wonder what went wrong inside my headI don't have to have the answers, but tonight I wish I didAll the pain I can't explain away won't fadeAll the the secrets silenced by the shameDon't make me say it&[x7]When the hope of morning starts to fade in meI don't dare let darkness have its way with meAnd the hope of morning makes me worth the fightI will not be giving in tonight
百度音乐不是有吗?可以自己下载
可以下载还要问你= =
那是你自己不会而已
是你自己笨
给个邮箱号,我给你发过去
艾特qq谢谢亲啦
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类