suitable toposition

Request Letter for Any Suitable Job - Covering Letter FormatSuitable Position jobs
Filter results by:
Sort&by: relevance -
and start applying for jobs today!
CAS - Various Academic Posts - June 2018
University of South Africa (UNISA)
- South Africa
Stated per position. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ACADEMIC POSITIONS (LEVELS) OPEN THE LINK OF THE POSITION YOU. If found suitable for appointment, Unisa may offer...
CEDU - nGAP & Various Academic Position
University of South Africa (UNISA)
- South Africa
Stated per position. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ACADEMIC POSITIONS (LEVELS) OPEN THE LINK OF THE POSITION YOU. If found suitable for appointment, Unisa may offer...
Internship: ICT Infrastructure System Administrator
- Pretoria, Gauteng
This Position is based in Pretoria. By applying for this position at the CSIR, the applicant understands, consents and agrees that the CSIR may solicit a credit...
Junior Agriculturalist
- Kimberley, Northern Cape
The position as Junior Agriculturalist (P 09) at GWK Agricultural Services in Kimberley, is vacant. If you are the suitable candidate who can make a difference...
Office Manager & Personal Assistant to the Principal
False Bay College
- Cape Town, Western Cape
To fill this position. Grade 12/ L4 plus suitable secretarial / administrative qualification. The demands of the position may require the incumbent to work...
Petra Diamonds
- Cullinan, Gauteng
Please note – this position is open to suitable HDSA candidates only. Petra Diamonds reserves the right not to fill this position....
New Media Publishing
- Johannesburg, Gauteng
New Media Publishing reserves the right not to fill this position at this time should a suitable candidate not be found....
Biz Community -
Assistant Planner - Engineering
Murray & Roberts
- Kuruman, Northern Cape
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:. Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:....
Miner Underground
- Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal
In line with Sasol’s commitment to Employment Equity, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups....
HSSE Coordinator Job
Golder Associates
- Midrand, Gauteng
# of Positions:. Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups and suitable internal candidates in line with Golder Associates Africa’s policies...
Golder Associates Ltd. -
Results&Page:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
Also get an email with jobs recommended just for meAccess denied | www.nairaland.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.nairaland.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (de503b-ua98).收藏此帖子
ANY SUITABLE JOB IN UAE IMMEDIATE JOINING IN ANY SALARY (UAE)
隐藏该帖子
Hello sir/Madam,
As you will note from my resume, I have a great deal of experience that is applicable to the opening at in the organisation, i have total 14 years of experience ,in that period each and every step i have improve towards growth in revenue and got awards for the Company , it is all about my motivated attitude, hard-working nature, and creative abilities could be well-utilized in this position. I look forward to your positive response.
Will be join Immediate
Domains are as below mentioned
1. Finance- sales - Credit card and Loans
2.Consumer Electronic goods- Computers, hardware networking, components & software- Business development.
3. Oil and gas- Shift Manager
4. Hospitality
:- Receptionist , Guest relation Manager
5. Logistic:- Customer service
6. Artist:- Playing flute
naveenfrnd26
Mobile:- +971-
招聘中介可以联系本招聘信息发布者。
如有服务或其他商业需求,可联系本信息发布者}

我要回帖

更多关于 be suitable for 的文章

更多推荐