用英语写一篇关于消除不良习惯的作文

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译中国是一个历史悠久的国家,在中国有很多的风俗习惯和讲究.请你就以下几个方面写一篇关于介绍中国风俗习惯的文章,内容要点如下:1.初次见面时和别人握手以示友好 2.和他人一起吃饭时不能用筷子指着别人 3.参加聚会时应按时到达,不要迟到 4.受到别人邀请去参加聚会时应带份礼物,以表心意 要点:不少于70词 参考词汇:shake hands,for the first time,rude,point at others with your chopsticks,on time
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
China is a country with a long history,so there are many customs in it.Firstly,you are supposed to shake hands when you meet someone for the first time.Secondly,when you eat dinner with others,it’s rude to point at others with your chopsticks.Besides,if you are going to a party,you are supposed to arrive at the party on time,or a few minutes late.You are not supposed to give a clock or a watch to your friends as a present,because it means deathin Chinese.When in Rome,do as the Romans do.If you are going to China,please follow the rules.中国是一个历史悠久的国家,所以有很多习惯.首先,你应该握手时,你第一次见到某人.其次,当你吃晚餐的人,用筷子指着别人是不礼貌的.另外,如果你是去参加一个聚会,你应该准时到达聚会,或者晚几分钟.你不应该给时钟或手表给你的朋友作为礼物,因为这意味着中国的死亡.在罗马的时候,入乡随俗.如果你要去中国,请遵守规则.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以《好习惯》为话题的英语作文_百度知道
以《好习惯》为话题的英语作文
我有更好的答案
i have some habbits, some are good, but some are bad.i like reading very much. from reading science books, i get a lot of knowledge. from reading novels, i lose myself in the stories. i like doing sports, too. it helps me keep healthy. also i never put today\'s work till tomorrow. they are all my good habbits. they help me a lot in my daily life.however, i also have some bad habbits. for example, sometimes i do my homework slowly, and stay up till very late. during meals i prefer meat to vegetables. and sometimes i play computer games too long without having a reat. they are all harmful to my health.from now on i\'ll try to keep my good habbits, and give up the bad ones. then i\'ll live better.
杭州燃气安全员
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
以“我是如何改掉坏习惯的”为题写一篇英语作文1自我介绍(新华中学的学生李华)2描述自己的坏习惯及影响,如何改掉的.3词数:120~150
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
To get rid of a bad habit,
it is important that we first get to know how harmful the habit really is. Take the habit of smoking as an example. Obviously, smoking is harmful to one's health. It can result in lung cancer and heart attack. Besides, smoking is awasteof money. A heavy smoker spends almost as much money a day as he pays for his own meals. So if he can realize the danger and waste, it is likely that he may stop smoking at once.
To get rid of a bad habit, it is essential that we also have a strong will. Let's again take the habit of smoking for example. Many smokers pick up the habit again soon after they give it up.
A lot of them cannot tell how many times they have attempted to give up smoking and how many times they have failed to do so. Therefore, it is impossible to get rid of any bad habit if we change our minds constantly.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
一篇关于你的好习惯和坏习惯得英语报告60词—要带有译文
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Many people have their good habits and bad habits and so do I.My good habits are as follows:I usually get up early in the morning and sleep early at night .It is good for my health .I aslo like playing table tennis in the afternoon ,It makes me happy and active .But I still have some bad habits ,for example,I offen play comeputer games for a long time .It's bad for my eres.I usually watch TV at noon,so that I can't have a good rest .That's my good habits and bad habits .很多人都有他们的好习惯和坏习惯,我的好习惯是:我通常很早起床,晚上早点睡觉.它对我的健康有好处.我也喜欢在下午打乒乓球,它使我快乐和积极的.但我仍然有一些坏习惯,例如,我经常玩电脑游戏很长一段时间.这对我的眼睛不好.我通常在中午看电视,所以我不能好好休息.这就是我的好习惯和坏习惯.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇关于学校不良行为的英语作文_百度知道
求一篇关于学校不良行为的英语作文
Directions:For this you are supposed to write a composition entitled“Bad Manners on Campus”under the following guideines in at least 120words
1列举大学校园里的不良行为
2对其中的某一种行为车数你的看法
弹团如何避免这种不良行为
我有更好的答案
A lot of students have many disadvantages in class now.For example,some students eat snacks in class while the teacher is having class.Some students read after-school books or magazines.Some students talk in low voices.And even a few students may sleep in class.They all don't listen to the teacher carefully.I don't think they are right.I think as a student,we must study hard so that we can learn everything well and get good grades.
120字哎朋友,在加点那
采纳率:89%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖