加入CSDN,享受更精准的内容推荐,与500万程序员共同成长!没有更多推荐了,
不良信息举报
举报内容:
解决QtWebEngine无法播放HTML5中的mp4
举报原因:
原文地址:
原因补充:
最多只允许输入30个字
加入CSDN,享受更精准的内容推荐,与500万程序员共同成长!html5 - Make mp4/h264 video work in QtWebEngine on Windows - Stack Overflow
Stack Overflow for Teams
A private, secure home for your team's questions and answers.
to customize your list.
Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career.
or sign in with
When I point the QtWebEngine instance at a html5 test page () I see the WebM video, the Theora video, but not H.264/MP4.
said to build qtwebengine from source, so I'm building everything.
I downloaded this source package:
I followed the directions for other dependencies, and then tried building with these commands:
configure -prefix %QT_ROOT%\build -opengl dynamic -release -nomake examples -opensource -confirm-license
-qt-libpng -qt-libjpeg -openssl -qt-pcre -no-cups -no-dbus -skip qtwebkit -skip qtconnectivity -skip qtdoc -skip qtgraphicaleffects -skip qtsensors -skip qtserialport -skip qtwebkit-examples -skip qtquick1 -skip qt3d -skip qtwebengine
nmake install
cd qtwebengine
..\build\bin\qmake WEBENGINE_CONFIG+=use_proprietary_codecs qtwebengine.pro
nmake install
Then when I build the web browser example against my new build, I get the same results as before.
When I try to look for evidence that it did or didn't build the codecs, I see that ffmpegsumo.dll was created. I see no errors in the javascript console about this.
I've tested with other test web pages beyond quicksmode and no results there either.
My solution was to upgrade to Qt 5.6.1.
Otherwise, I followed the directions in the original question and this time got a working result.
Most notable, the qmake WEBENGINE_CONFIG+=use_proprietary_codecs did confirm it was checking and configuring h264 and mp3.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled没有更多推荐了,
不良信息举报
举报内容:
[Qt笔记]VS中添加QWebEngineVie模块
举报原因:
原文地址: