帮我英语翻译成汉语语算一下:You wear me out aaadfa.lingw

【2】英语爱好者请进!高分!帮我把这几个段落翻译成口语短文!_百度知道
【2】英语爱好者请进!高分!帮我把这几个段落翻译成口语短文!
我的童年是和奶奶一起度过的,我很爱我的奶奶,希望她能健康长寿。小时候奶奶总爱牵着我的手去逛公园,买很多我喜欢的糖果、棒冰,玩到筋疲力尽才回家,一到家,第一个迎接我们的总是那只小黑猫。那段时光真的很轻松快乐,不用为任何事情烦恼。
【上篇】地址急求答案!上下篇分别高分悬赏有好几个段落,高手您可以帮忙全部翻译一下,也可以选择其中一些 翻译一下 不必完全直译,欢迎有所发挥 用词不必生僻,便于口头演说为佳 万分感谢,高分送上!
我有更好的答案
8 childhood My childhood was spent with Grandmother, I love my Grandmother, I hope that she can health and longevity. Holding a child my Grandmother always go hand逛公园to buy a lot of my favorite candy, ice lolly, before playing to go home exhausted, one home, the first U.S. always only meet a small black cat. During that time Happiness really relax, do not worry for anything. Although it has childhood away from me, but it will never exist in my memory, have that child, so that confused me in the face of this world, we will know how to slow down the pace occasionally. 9, the success of Successful efforts are to enjoy the process of fight and never give up Insist their success is through the selection of the road and never stop Success is one step at a time, down-to-earth Success is a mindset, a belief, a way of existence I believe that if a person every day for the goal to success just a matter of time I believe that if a person has every day a sunny attitude, he was successful in every day 10, the people I worship My most admired person is Helen Keller, she though deaf and dumb and blind, but that will not affect her miracle, she love the feel and performance of her work with the world the love and desire for a bright, she Let me know that this world can not conquer the mountain and did not swim across the dangerous shoals shall not, in any kind of adversity, people can be amazing with the willpower to write the most beautiful glory. 11, Hometown My homeland is a warm town, she has a long history, with a lot of it. She is the birthplace of a brush, she records for the Chinese civilization and made remarkable contributions. She is a land of fish and rice, silk of the House, her extraordinary, ancient and rich. With the development of the times, she put on a lift to become more modern, but also the dissemination of the southern city unique temperament. 12 I like the book My favorites are a夏洛蒂勃朗close-up of the book &Jane Eyre&, the book's heroine Jane Eyre to face up to live the spirit of the indomitable touched me deeply. Jane Eyre orphaned at an early age,寄人篱下, suffering from bullying, gradually grew up in the lonely. Her poverty, short stature, appearance is not surprising, but her self-esteem self-reliance, has experienced ups and downs, eventually won the most sincere love. Life, like Jane Eyre as a lot of people, the suffering they experienced, the most species and tenacity to win the kind of happy ending. Jane Eyre, as we also have the same self-improvement, so that the lives of ordinary exudes eye-catching glory. 13, to save water Say there is a public service ads &People do not save water if the final drop of water will be tears of mankind,& the ads a lot of shocked people, and let those of us who live in areas of adequate water with water-saving awareness of beginning, start Learn the world's people have a lot of places because of the lack of water and find it difficult to survive, let us have a sense of urgency. Water conservation can start from the hour, starting from the side. Tightened after the run out of water taps, leaking taps fixed broken. Try to use a shower instead of bath, that would cause great waste of water resources. Education and children not to play in the water, and so on. Water conservation, from the start with me 14, my dream My dream is to open a farm and a national supermarket chains. Farm that large facilities have a strong food chain, the production of rich and full of agricultural products, cattle and sheep healthy. Supermarket chains that have a very large business scale, I would like to put a lot of profit public welfare undertakings, and to help more people. The grand goal, I must pay a great deal of effort was 15 Sports and Health The importance of sport for young people, it can not only promote the growth of teenagers, but also to promote young people's character and spiritual growth, said a mental and physical health of all people, only people are really healthy. If you use a brush to draw the image of youth, a draw with the image of the sport are most appropriate, because of their youth and sports, always inseparable, and youth are full of vitality, and exercise, given the youth of the filling connotation. Our teenagers have favorites sports, basketball, soccer, running, swimming and so on, each sport has its own benefits and pleasure, we will be able to exercise and relax mind, cultivate good health. Let us enjoy the sport and enjoy a healthy bar. 16, travel My favorite destination is the West Lake in Hangzhou, where a pleasant climate, beautiful scenery, but also a place beauty legend brewing. West Lake Tour, Tour boating lake islands, visited白堤and Sir Georg Solti, Lake Road, south line of scenic spots, you can feel the beauty of West Lake. I like the West Lake, but also because of its profound culture, shows a mystery, with a total number of people lost in memories, as if to see the broken bridge passing over thousands of years before the White Snake and Xu Xian, to see that the folding umbrella, and that touch of poetic beauty of West Lake.
采纳率:20%
8 childhood My childhood was spent with Grandmother, I love my Grandmother, I hope that she can health and longevity. Holding a child my Grandmother always go hand逛公园to buy a lot of my favorite candy, ice lolly, before playing to go home exhausted, one home, the first U.S. always only meet a small black cat. During that time Happiness really relax, do not worry for anything. Although it has childhood away from me, but it will never exist in my memory, have that child, so that confused me in the face of this world, we will know how to slow down the pace occasionally. 9, the success of Successful efforts are to enjoy the process of fight and never give up Insist their success is through the selection of the road and never stop Success is one step at a time, down-to-earth Success is a mindset, a belief, a way of existence I believe that if a person every day for the goal to success just a matter of time I believe that if a person has every day a sunny attitude, he was successful in every day 10, the people I worship My most admired person is Helen Keller, she though deaf and dumb and blind, but that will not affect her miracle, she love the feel and performance of her work with the world the love and desire for a bright, she Let me know that this world can not conquer the mountain and did not swim across the dangerous shoals shall not, in any kind of adversity, people can be amazing with the willpower to write the most beautiful glory. 11, Hometown My homeland is a warm town, she has a long history, with a lot of it. She is the birthplace of a brush, she records for the Chinese civilization and made remarkable contributions. She is a land of fish and rice, silk of the House, her extraordinary, ancient and rich. With the development of the times, she put on a lift to become more modern, but also the dissemination of the southern city unique temperament. 12 I like the book My favorites are a夏洛蒂勃朗close-up of the book &Jane Eyre&, the book's heroine Jane Eyre to face up to live the spirit of the indomitable touched me deeply. Jane Eyre orphaned at an early age,寄人篱下, suffering from bullying, gradually grew up in the lonely. Her poverty, short stature, appearance is not surprising, but her self-esteem self-reliance, has experienced ups and downs, eventually won the most sincere love. Life, like Jane Eyre as a lot of people, the suffering they experienced, the most species and tenacity to win the kind of happy ending. Jane Eyre, as we also have the same self-improvement, so that the lives of ordinary exudes eye-catching glory. 13, to save water Say there is a public service ads &People do not save water if the final drop of water will be tears of mankind,& the ads a lot of shocked people, and let those of us who live in areas of adequate water with water-saving awareness of beginning, start Learn the world's people have a lot of places because of the lack of water and find it difficult to survive, let us have a sense of urgency. Water conservation can start from the hour, starting from the side. Tightened after the run out of water taps, leaking taps fixed broken. Try to use a shower instead of bath, that would cause great waste of water resources. Education and children not to play in the water, and so on. Water conservation, from the start with me 14, my dream My dream is to open a farm and a national supermarket chains. Farm that large facilities have a strong food chain, the production of rich and full of agricultural products, cattle and sheep healthy. Supermarket chains that have a very large business scale, I would like to put a lot of profit public welfare undertakings, and to help more people. The grand goal, I must pay a great deal of effort was 15 Sports and Health The importance of sport for young people, it can not only promote the growth of teenagers, but also to promote young people's character and spiritual growth, said a mental and physical health of all people, only people are really healthy. If you use a brush to draw the image of youth, a draw with the image of the sport are most appropriate, because of their youth and sports, always inseparable, and youth are full of vitality, and exercise, given the youth of the filling connotation. Our teenagers have favorites sports, basketball, soccer, running, swimming and so on, each sport has its own benefits and pleasure, we will be able to exercise and relax mind, cultivate good health. Let us enjoy the sport and enjoy a healthy bar. 16, travel My favorite destination is the West Lake in Hangzhou, where a pleasant climate, beautiful scenery, but also a place beauty legend brewing. West Lake Tour, Tour boating lake islands, visited白堤and Sir Georg Solti, Lake Road, south line of scenic spots, you can feel the beauty of West Lake. I like the West Lake, but also because of its profound culture, shows a mystery, with a total number of people lost in memories, as if to see the broken bridge passing over thousands of years before the White Snake and Xu Xian, to see that the folding umbrella, and that touch of poetic beauty of West Lake.
8 childhoodMy childhood was spent together and grandma, I very love my grandma, I hope she can health and longevity. When grandma always love took me by the hand, and went to the park to buy lots of candy, I like to play BangBing, home, a home exhausted, the first person to greet us always that only small black. Time really relaxed happy, need not worry for anything.Although childhood, it has so far away, but it never in my memory, and the heart, let me in this world, mixed will know occasionally to slow down.9 and successSuccess is hard work process, never say dieSuccess is on the road after their choice, never stopSuccess is one step a footprint, down-to-earthSuccess is a state of mind, a faith, a mode of existenceI believe that if one day for success in goal, it is only a matter of timeI believe that if a person has a sunny day, every day he is successful10 and I worshipI admire the most person is Helen Keller, though she is deaf and dumb and blind, but that hasn't affected her feelings, she created a miracle of love, and she works for the world love expression of light and longing, she let me know, this world without a mountain, nor shall the QiuDu shoals, in any kind of adversity, people can with amazing will write the most beautiful brilliant.11 and hometownMy hometown is a small warm, she has a long history, there are many. She is, she is the birthplace of brush records of Chinese civilization has made outstanding contributions. She is a land of fish and rice, silk, she is ordinary, ancient and rich. With the development of The Times, she changed, more modern, sending out southern city of unique temperament.I like the bookMy favorite book is Shirley feature of the copartnership which has existed between Jane eyre by the book, Jane eyre facing life the indomitable spirit impressed me deeply.Jane from parents, sponsor, suffered humiliation and grew in solitude. She was poor, obscure, short, but she has experienced many ups self-reliance, self-esteem, eventually won the most sincere love. Life, like Jane eyre as many people, they experienced hardships, most of kindness and tenacity won a happy ending. We also like Jane as self-renewal, make ordinary life sends out dazzing glorious.13 and save waterA public welfare advertisement said. &people without water saving, last drop of tears will be& the human shook many advertisements, also let us live in water enough people start saving consciousness, in the world there are many local people to live without water, because, also let us have a sense of urgency.Save water from hours, starts from the side. After the water faucet, tighten the leaking taps smashed. Try to shower bath crock, rather than using it caused great waste water. Education child not to play water, etc.Save water, starts from me14, my dreamMy dream is to open a farm and a nationwide chain supermarkets. The farm is large, complete facilities, the production chain of strong agricultural rich and full, cattle and sheep. The supermarket chain have large scale, I will put a lot of profit into public welfare undertakings, and to help more people. This goal is ambitious, I must make a big effort15 sports and healthExercise is very important for teenagers, it can not only promote the growth and development of the youth, also can promote adolescent character and spiritual growth, said a spiritual and physical health of all people, you truly healthy people.If you want to brush paint a picture of the image, a youth sports-related image is the most appropriate, for youth and sport, always inseparable, youth is full of vitality, and movement, which gives the most plentiful content. YouthWe have the most favorite sport basketball, soccer, running, swimming, etc, each movement has its own benefit and enjoyment, we can exercise will relax, healthy body mentality.Let us enjoy sport, enjoy health.16 and tourismMy favorite tourist resort is the west lake in hangzhou, where a pleasant climate, beautiful scenery, is a beautiful place. The legend brewingWest lake, rafting trip to visit bai causeway, visit the three islands, su, hubin road, forms, can feel the west lake Geneva. I like the west lake, because it is the deep culture breath, mystery, always let people remind some daydream, seem to see hundreds of years ago by the lady with x, see the folding umbrella, that the west a poetic scenery.The most efficient way of course is a plane, but also not safe, every year, and some total plane tickets on holidays, are very expensive.I like most of the transportation is the train, because it is cheap, fast and comfortable, however, especially in the period of time, want to buy the ticket too.No perfect transportation?
8 childhood my childhood is to spend together with the grandma , I love my grandma very much , hope that her energy health is long-lived. Grandma always loves the hand being leading me when one was young go and strolling around the park , buy many my delighted candy , ice-cream stick, play goes home till utterly exhausted , one arrives home, the first welcome us always that small black cat. That Duan days is true very relaxed happy , be needless to be that any thing is vexed. Though childhood life it already goes to be far away from me, but it existence still has that share childishness forever in my memory, give way to me when facing this world numerous and complicated, the meeting is understood once in a while slow step. 9, is to enjoy the process making great efforts to go all out successfully , that the word never abandons success is to persist in finishing walking self alternative road , I believe in , I believe in if being only time problem as soon as individual makes great efforts to succeed in being a target every day the way will never stop being that a single-step footmark , be down-to-earth are one kind of psychology , one kind of belief successfully successfully, there existing in a kind of,if one people all has one kind of the sunlight psychology every day, And he all is the success 10 every day , I adore person the people that I adore most is Helen Keller, though she being both deaf and dumb blind, but that does not affect her even a tiny bit performs a miracle , she is experiencing love, use the love that her work is showing to the world and let me know to bright aspiration , her, high mountain not having conquered without end so in the world, neither have the dangerous shoal being unable to swim across, any one kind body places adverse circumstances, Person all can write the most beautiful splendidness depending on astonishing willpower. 11, hometown my hometown is a warm small town , she has age-old history , has many reasons. She is the writing brush headstream , she is that civilized recording of China has made preeminent contribution out. She is that a fertile region , mansion of silk , her are ordinary , antiquited but bountiful. Be to be modernized more with the fact that development of development of the times , she have been changed for new clothes , have become, qualities being also distributing Jiang Nan ancient city only. My 12 delighted book that I am the most delighted one books have been a Xialuodi · Brown feature's &simple · is apt & , the spirit has touched me deeply on simple · of leading character in a novel in book being loved facing that indomitable facing living. Simple love , is under self's thumb , satisfies by to bully and humiliate from child self's parents are both dead, on lonely middle grow up gradually. She is poor , undersized, an ordinary appearance, but her self-esteem have stood on one's own feet , have experienced disturbances, have gained the most sincere love ultimately. · loves the same people in life, like letter many, they have gone through a tribulation , use kind most kindhearted and firm and tenacious have won happy final. We also want to constantly strive to become stronger looking like simple love , let ordinary life give off out the luster dazzling the eyes. 13, has saved on water having a public good advertisement to criticize & people if not saving on water , &this advertisement has shaken the tear being human being a drop of water the at last not to be person short, also let our these live in plentiful of source of water area people begin to have had water-saving mental consciousness, the people who begins to know to still have much local's in the world is difficult to exist because of being short of a source of water , has also let us have sense of urgency. Save on water being able to make a batch from the hour , compose up from at one's side. Screw a faucet tightly after running out water, Xiu is good and bad water leaking from losing faucet. To the full shower bath but be not to use a bathtub, that is able to bring about very big water waste of resources. Educate a child not to play with water , wait a minute. Save on water , make 14 up from me, I vainly hope that my fond dream is a farm and one whole nation chain supermarkets open. That farm is very big , facilities is complete have very strong living things chain, the agricultural product giving birth to a child is rich but full, the cattle sheep is healthy and strong. That chain supermarkets needs to have very big managing scale, I need to put many profit into cause of the public good , come to help more people. This target is magnificent , I must be that pays gigantic 15 motion making great efforts and health to move to teen-agers very important, not only it being able to promote teen-agers's growth growth, also can promote teen-agers's character and spiritual growing up , criticizing all healthy people of a spirit and the body , be considered as really healthy people just now. Drawing one and moving the relevant image is because of youth and motion most rightly only, the secret always is not allowed to divide , youth is to be full of a vigour's, but move if wanting to draw up a youth image with brush,have given youth to the fullest connotation. Our most delighted teen-agers motion has basketball , football , running , swimming for and so on , every kind of motion benefit and delight having it , we can temper one's willpower out of , loosen psychology, train healthy physique. Let us enjoy motion , enjoy the healthy bar. My most delighted tourist attraction touring is that Hangzhou the West Lake , there pleasant weather , scenery are elegant and pretty 16, also is a beautiful local brewing legend. That brigade, tours the West Lake drifting about in boat in the lake three Island, interview the white dike , Su dike , lakeshore road , south line beauty spot , can experience a landscape of lakes and mountains of the West Lake. I am fond of the West Lake , return back to that because of it deeply culture breath , transparent one strands of mystique, always let person evoke a few daydreams , see thousand century fronts as if go by white wife and Xu Xian cutting off a bridge, see that with breaking an umbrella up, one that wiping the enchanting scenery of the West Lake of poetry.
8 childhoodsMy childhood spends together with grandmother, I love my grandmother very much, hope her ability healthy longevity.The grandmother always loved to lead long a my hand to stroll park in childhood, bought a lot of candies, good ice that I like and play the utterly exhausted just went home, on come home, the first greet us of always that small black cat.That time is really light loose happy, need not worry about any affair. Although childhood's living it has already left me to far go,it exists the inside of my memory forever, there is also that kid's heart and let me will know to occasionally put slow footstep at the time of facing this numerous and disorderly world. 9, successfulThe success is the process which enjoys to work hard hard and never talk to leaveSuccess is insist finish walk oneself choose of road, never haltThe success is an one-step footprint, practicalThe success is a kind of mindset, a kind of conviction, a kind of existence wayI believe that if a person is a target effort everyday, successful just a matter of timeI believe that if a person has a kind of mindset of sunlight everyday and he is all successful everyday10, I worship of personI the most adoring person be Helen Kai Lei, although she is both death and mute and blind,that the slightest doesn't influence her to create miracle, she feels a love, the work which counteracts her expresses the love to the world and to the bright desire, she lets me know, this is in the world didn't can't conquer of high mountain, also have no Qiu Du can not of insurance pool, the body is any adverse circumstances, person all can by dint of the astonishing will writes the most beautiful brilliancy. 11, home townMy home town is a warm small city, she has long history and have a lot of past.She is the source of Chinese brush-pen, she for China civilization of jot down and do outstanding contribution.She is a land of plenty, the mansion of silk, she is ordinary and the thou is old and rich.Along with the development in ages, she made change to lately pack, become more for the modernization and also send forth the qualities that the Chiang-Nan ancient city possess singly. 12 I like of bookI the most favorite book is a summer Luo Di ·the close-up of Bo Lang of 《Chien ·love 》, the host in the book male Chien ·the love face life that stubbornly and upward the spirit profoundly moved me. Jian3 Ai4 the parents bothed die since childhood, depend on another person for support, suffered to bully and gradually grew up in the solitude.She is poor and short and small, the looks isn't astonishing, but her self-respect independence, experienced disturbances, end acquired the most sincere love.Life medium, be like Chien ·love a similar person a lot of, their Li exerted to whet difficult, grew most to win a happy final outcome by the docile and the fortitude and resilience.We also want to be like Jian3 Ai4 similar exert and strive without stop, let the ordinary life send forth a brilliance for dazzle the eyes. 13, economize to use waterThere is a public-spirited advertisement saying &people if don't economize to use water, the last water will be the mankind's tears& this advertisement shocked not a few people and also let we these people of life at the headwaters ample region started stanza water realize and start understand to still have a lot of persons of places in the world because of want for headwaters and hard existence, also let us have air of tension. The economy uses water can since the childhood hour start to do, from nearby started to do.Use up after water the Ning tight faucet, make allies bad the leak faucet drop.As far as possible take a shower bath but don't be to use bathtub, that meeting results in a very big water waste of resources.Educating a kid don't play water, etc.. The economy uses water and start to do from I14, I dream ofMy dream is to open a farm with the catena supermarket of a whole country.That farm is very big, the facilities is complete to have a very strong living creature chain and produce of agricultural product abundant but full, cow sheep strong.That catena supermarket has to have very great management scale, I want to throw in a lot of profitses into the public-spirited business, help more people.This target grandiosity, I have to pay for it a huge effort15 sport and healthSport is very important to teenager, it not only can promote the teenager's growth growth, also can promote the personality of the teenager and the growth of the spirit, all say a spirit and health condition all healthy person, just be regarded as a real healthy person. If want to draw an image of youth with the paintbrush, make uniform an image which has relation with sport is quite the cheese however of, because youth and sport, always inseparable, the youth is vibrant, but sport, gave youth most the content of Chong Ying. The most favorite sport of our teenager has basketball, football, run, swimming etc., grow each time sport all has it of advantage and fun, we can toughen a will from it, relax a mindset, development healthy of physique. Let us enjoy sport, enjoy a health. 16, travelI the most favorite tour divine spot be West Lake Hangzhou, the weather is pleasant there, the landscape is beautiful, is also a ferment fabulous of beautiful place. West Lake it trip, tour boating three islands in lake, go and see white dike, Su's dike, lake front road, south line view area, can feel West Lake of nature beauty of lakes and mountains.I like West Lake and return is that profound cultural breathing because of it, deeply wear a mysterious feeling, always let the person start to hang up some fancy, imitate Fo to see to pass by white Niang son of break the bridge and Xu3 Xian thousand a hundred years ago, see there fold an umbrella, that put on poetry of West Lake lovely view.
8 childhood My childhood was spent with Grandmother, I love my Grandmother, I hope that she can health and longevity. Holding a child my Grandmother always go hand to buy a lot of my favorite candy, ice lolly, before playing to go home exhausted, one home, the first U.S. always only meet a small black cat. During that time Happiness really relax, do not worry for anything. Although it has childhood away from me, but it will never exist in my memory, have that child, so that confused me in the face of this world, we will know how to slow down the pace occasionally. 9, the success of Successful efforts are to enjoy the process of fight and never give up Insist their success is through the selection of the road and never stop Success is one step at a time, down-to-earth Success is a mindset, a belief, a way of existence I believe that if a person every day for the goal to success just a matter of time I believe that if a person has every day a sunny attitude, he was successful in every day 10, the people I worship My most admired person is Helen Keller, she though deaf and dumb and blind, but that will not affect her miracle, she love the feel and performance of her work with the world the love and desire for a bright, she Let me know that this world can not conquer the mountain and did not swim across the dangerous shoals shall not, in any kind of adversity, people can be amazing with the willpower to write the most beautiful glory. 11, Hometown My homeland is a warm town, she has a long history, with a lot of it. She is the birthplace of a brush, she records for the Chinese civilization and made remarkable contributions. She is a land of fish and rice, silk of the House, her extraordinary, ancient and rich. With the development of the times, she put on a lift to become more modern, but also the dissemination of the southern city unique temperament. 12 I like the book My favorites are a
close-up of the book &Jane Eyre&, the book's heroine Jane Eyre to face up to live the spirit of the indomitable touched me deeply. Jane Eyre orphaned at an early age,
suffering from bullying, gradually grew up in the lonely. Her poverty, short stature, appearance is not surprising, but her self-esteem self-reliance, has experienced ups and downs, eventually won the most sincere love. Life, like Jane Eyre as a lot of people, the suffering they experienced, the most species and tenacity to win the kind of happy ending. Jane Eyre, as we also have the same self-improvement, so that the lives of ordinary exudes eye-catching glory. 13, to save water Say there is a public service ads &People do not save water if the final drop of water will be tears of mankind,& the ads a lot of shocked people, and let those of us who live in areas of adequate water with water-saving awareness of beginning, start Learn the world's people have a lot of places because of the lack of water and find it difficult to survive, let us have a sense of urgency. Water conservation can start from the hour, starting from the side. Tightened after the run out of water taps, leaking taps fixed broken. Try to use a shower instead of bath, that would cause great waste of water resources. Education and children not to play in the water, and so on. Water conservation, from the start with me 14, my dream My dream is to open a farm and a national supermarket chains. Farm that large facilities have a strong food chain, the production of rich and full of agricultural products, cattle and sheep healthy. Supermarket chains that have a very large business scale, I would like to put a lot of profit public welfare undertakings, and to help more people. The grand goal, I must pay a great deal of effort was 15 Sports and Health The importance of sport for young people, it can not only promote the growth of teenagers, but also to promote young people's character and spiritual growth, said a mental and physical health of all people, only people are really healthy. If you use a brush to draw the image of youth, a draw with the image of the sport are most appropriate, because of their youth and sports, always inseparable, and youth are full of vitality, and exercise, given the youth of the filling connotation. Our teenagers have favorites sports, basketball, soccer, running, swimming and so on, each sport has its own benefits and pleasure, we will be able to exercise and relax mind, cultivate good health. Let us enjoy the sport and enjoy a healthy bar. 16, travel My favorite destination is the West Lake in Hangzhou, where a pleasant climate, beautiful scenery, but also a place beauty legend brewing. West Lake Tour, Tour boating lake islands, visited
and Sir Georg Solti, Lake Road, south line of scenic spots, you can feel the beauty of West Lake. I like the West Lake, but also because of its profound culture, shows a mystery, with a total number of people lost in memories, as if to see the broken bridge passing over thousands of years before the White Snake and Xu Xian, to see that the folding umbrella, and that touch of poetic beauty of West Lake.
其他13条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
爱好者的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 现代汉语翻译成文言文 的文章