求Sam Padrul the waymove you bodymove的mp3

求Sam Tsui的《Heaven》歌词_百度知道
求Sam Tsui的《Heaven》歌词
最好能有翻译~没有也可以的!我在百度那里查过,全是滨崎步的,不对
我有更好的答案
Sam Tsui - Love the way you lie+Dynamite+Teenage DreamJust gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that's alrightBecause I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that's alrightBecause I love the way you lieI love the way you lieI came to dance, dance, dance, dance
I hit the floor cause thats my, plans, plans, plans, plans
Im wearing all my favorite brands,brands,brands,brands
Give me space for both my hands, hands, hands, hands
Cause it goes on and on and onAnd it goes on and on and on I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying AYO Gotta let go
I wanna celebrate and live my life
Saying AYO Baby, lets go Just gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that's alrightBecause I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that's alrightBecause I love the way you lieI love the way you lieI came to move, move, move, move
Get out the way me and my crew, crew, crew, crew
I'm in the club so Im gonna do, do, do, do
Just drop the phone, came to do, do, do, do Yeah, yeah
Cause it goes on and on and on And it goes on and on and on I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying AYO Gotta let go
I wanna celebrate and live my life
Saying AYO Baby, lets go Just gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that's alrightBecause I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that's alrightBecause I love the way you lieI love the way you lieI’m gonna take it all, II’m gonna be the last one standingHigher over all, II’m gonna be the last one landing‘Cause I, I, I, believe itAnd I,I,I, I just want it allI just want it allSo put your hands in the airYou make me Feel like I'm living a Teenage DreamAnd when you turn it onI can't sleepLet's run awayAnd don't ever look backDon't ever look backMy heart stopsWhen you look at meJust one touchNow baby I believeThis is realSo take a chance And don't ever look backDon't ever look backJust gonna stand there and watch me burn(You make me Feel like I'm living a )But that's alrightBecause I like the way it hurts(Teenage Dream And when you turn it on)Just gonna stand there and hear me cry(Cause it goes on and on and on)But that's alrightBecause I love the way you lie(And it goes on and on and on )I love the way you lieI throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying AYO Gotta let go
I wanna celebrate and live my life(Just gonna stand there and watch me burn)
Saying AYO Baby, lets go(Because I like the way it hurts)Cause we gon’ rock this clubWe gon’ go all nightWe gon’ light it upLike it’s dynamite
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
sam的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。让我们抖起双腿~投稿:18粉丝:45看过该视频的还喜欢miniOFF【Electro/Deep House/Future Bass】电音 - 歌单 - 网易云音乐
【Electro/Deep House/Future Bass】电音
播放:754次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:
违法和不良信息举报电话:6
举报邮箱:SAM TSUI 唱的Love The Way You Lie & Teenage Dream & Danymite里 Danymite是谁的歌啊_百度知道
SAM TSUI 唱的Love The Way You Lie & Teenage Dream & Danymite里 Danymite是谁的歌啊
我有更好的答案
Taio Cruz - DanymiteI came to dance, dance, dance, danceI hit the floor ‘cause that’s my plans, plans, plans, plansI’m wearin’ all my favorite brands, brands, brands, brandsGive me some space for both my hands, hands, hands, handsYep, yep‘Cause it goes on and on and onAnd it goes on and on and on, yeahI throw my hands up in the air sometimesSayin’ ay-oh, gotta let goI wanna celebrate and live my lifeSayin’ ay-oh, baby let’s go‘Cause we gon’ rock this clubWe gon’ go all nightWe gon’ light it upLike it’s dynamite‘Cause I told you onceNow I told you twiceWe gon’ light it upLike it’s dynamiteI came to move, move, move, moveGet out the way of me and my crew, crew, crew, crewI’m in the club so I’m gonna do, do, do, doJust what the f*** I came here to do, do, do, doYep, Yep‘Cause it goes on and on and onAnd it goes on and on and on, yeahI throw my hands up in the air sometimesSayin’ ay-oh, gotta let goI wanna celebrate and live my lifeSayin’ ay-oh, baby let’s go‘Cause we gon’ rock this clubWe gon’ go all nightWe gon’ light it upLike it’s dynamite‘Cause I told you onceNow I told you twiceWe gon’ light it upLike it’s dynamiteI’m gonna take it all, II’m gonna be the last one standingHigher over all, II’m gonna be the last one landing‘Cause I, I, I, believe itAnd I,I,I, I just want it allI just want it allI wanna put my hands in the air, hands in the airPut your hands in the airI throw my hands up in the air sometimesSayin’ ay-oh, gotta let goI wanna celebrate and live my lifeSayin’ ay-oh, baby let’s go‘Cause we gon’ rock this clubWe gon’ go all nightWe gon’ light it upLike it’s dynamite‘Cause I told you onceNow I told you twiceWe gon’ light it upLike it’s dynamite 2010年夏季新歌。现正在全世界热播的单曲“非同凡响Dynamite”在英国单曲榜上夺魁,同登美国Billboard榜单和iTunes下载单曲榜冠军。
采纳率:60%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 move get out the way 的文章

更多推荐