英语作业,帮我看看谢谢英语怎么说啦

几个英语作业,大家帮我看看是否对了,谢谢_百度知道
几个英语作业,大家帮我看看是否对了,谢谢
1.你的英语进步的如此之快!是的玛利总是帮助我学习英语,真的是多亏了她的帮助哦!
1.Your english made fast progress,yes,Marry always help me with english,真的。。。???不懂
2.他说他的去剪头发
2.He said he'll haircut.
3.他说他必须提前1个小...
大家可以帮我说说我的那些哪里有问题吗???
我有更好的答案
1.Your English has made progress so quickly,yes,Marry always help me with it.你的问题是不清楚固定词组make progress的用法,以及用什么修饰它;2.He said he would have his hair cut.have sth done 主语不一定是动作的施与者,强调的是做了这件事而已。这句话是标准的例句,还有I&ll have me house painted.我的房子即将被粉刷。3.He said that he must arrived at the theater one hour early.arrive in/at in加大地点at加小地点你用的arrival是名词,并且没有arrive to的用法4.You can't talk to him like that, or you'll hurt him.你少翻译了“像这样跟他说话”5.He is staying at home for healing.I'm sorry to hear that.I hope that he can be well soon.wish的希望通常是凭借努力不可达到的,不太切实际的,而hope通常通过努力可以实现。在本句中希望他早日康复,可以达到,所以用hope不知道这样讲你明白不明白。我觉得你应该多背背固定词组,学习英语毕竟是个细水长流的过程。加油!望取得好成绩
采纳率:25%
你的英语进步的如此之快!是的玛利总是帮助我学习英语,真的是多亏了她的帮助哦! 1.—Your english has made big progress so fast!—Yes,Marry always helps me with my English,thanks to her help. 2.他说他的去剪头发 2.He said he would have a hair cut. 3.他说他必须提前1个小时到达戏院 3.He said he must arrive to theater 1 hour earlier.4.你不能像这样跟他说话,否则你说的会伤害到他的 4.You can't talk to him in this way ,or you'll hurt him. 5.他在家里康复,我很遗憾听到这样的消息,我希望他快些好起来 5.He is staying at home for healing.I'm sorry to hear that.I hope that he can be well soon.
1.你的英语进步的如此之快!是的玛利总是帮助我学习英语,真的是多亏了她的帮助哦! 1.You made progress in English so fast. Yes,Mary always helps me with english. Thanks to her! 2.他说他的去剪头发 2.He said that he had to do the haircut. 3.他说他必须提前1个小时到达戏院 3.He said that he must arrive at the theater 1 hour ahead.4.你不能像这样跟他说话,否则你说的会伤害到他的 4.You can't talk with him like this, or you'll hurt him.5.他在家里康复,我很遗憾听到这样的消息,我希望他快些好起来 5.He is recovering at home. I am sorry to hear that,and
I wish he would be better off soon.by the way, did you translater by the automatic translation on the internet?
1.你的英语进步的如此之快!是的玛利总是帮助我学习英语,真的是多亏了她的帮助哦! 1.You have made
rapid progress in English.Marry always helps me with my English.Many thanks to her. 2.他说他的去剪头发 2.He said he would have his hair cut. 3.他说他必须提前1个小时到达戏院 3.He said he must arrival at theater one hour ahead. 4.你不能像这样跟他说话,否则你说的会伤害到他的 4.You can't speak to him like that,or you'll hurt her (feelings). 5.他在家里康复,我很遗憾听到这样的消息,我希望他快些好起来 5.He is recovering/on the mend at home.I am sorry to hear that. I hope he will get well soon.
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.百度知道 - 信息提示
知道宝贝找不到问题了&_&!!
该问题可能已经失效。
秒以后自动返回帮忙看看这英语作业怎么做,谢谢_百度知道
帮忙看看这英语作业怎么做,谢谢
帮忙看看这英语作业怎么做,谢谢三题怎么做
我有更好的答案
2.Don't play with fire3.Where did you find your book?4.We need to brush our teeth every day.5.Please look before you cross the road.
采纳率:81%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.}

我要回帖