Manit has becomee master of the sky为什么master没加冠词泛指呢

求教高考单选中冠词的使用, 急!!!_百度知道
求教高考单选中冠词的使用, 急!!!
Mr.Joe,---------professor at the University of Fribourg,is famous for his academic achievements in -------World History.
两个空分别填“a” 和“不填”。关键在于第一个空答案讲是泛指,故填”a”。
而另一题:Dr.Peter Spence,-------- headmaster...
我有更好的答案
零冠词,但是注意到of 的用法,如,独立主和结构,零冠词,如,。或者参考第三问答案。其实为什么分可数名词不可数名词。第二问.3?得到了世界的一种关注?
太扯了,其实只要语义通畅就基本不会错,就是为了不让你们瞎加冠词,但是可以少加(如冠词+不可数名词),这部分,老师会给你们强调的第三问第一问: a
professor表示泛指你应该理解, 如果用a , 怎么翻译?一种关注:he :1:music
pleasure.2,表示独一无二的职位时,不可数名词表示类指时,零冠词,比如,所以,排除法,答案是:只能不填。attention,校长只有一个,要修饰的话只能用zhe,或者不填,book
,headmaster意思是校长:he
came ,head
group,校长和学校(学校性质是事业单位)并不是附属关系,will
thing:有一种强大的心理能力,a
表示泛指,如果of前后有两个the表示附属关系:如:the
the girls姑娘们的勇气;the lid of
the box箱子的盖;校长属于特殊职位
采纳率:33%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
冠词的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。高考冠词用法及练习题和答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高考冠词用法及练习题和答案
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩14页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢第一篇:冠词冠词的用法
冠词的相关练习
冠词的分类
a 不定冠词 an the 冠词 定冠词
零冠词 不使用冠词
不定冠词的用法
a用在以辅音音素开头的单词前. an用在以元音音素开头的单词前.
e.g. __book a a __ useful book
基本用法:
___ egg an ___ underground room an
指人或事物的某一种类
e.g. She is a girl. 她是女孩. This is a desk. 这是一张书桌.
3. I can see a kite. e.g. 4.
泛指某人或者某物,但又不具体说明何人何物. A boy is in Grade 1. 我能看见一只风筝. 一个男孩在一年级
表示“数量”, “有一”“每一”的意思. e.g. We have six classes a day. 我们一天上六节课.
冠 词 的 分 类
5.表示 “同一”,相当于the same
an e.g The two boys are of ______ age.
a Cotton of ______ kind was stored together.
6.用于某些物质名词或抽象名词前,表示 “一种、 一类、一份、一场、一阵”. e.g That is ____ green tea. a a They were caught in _____ heavy rain. a pleasure / a success/ a failure 7.用于专有名词前表示类似的一个或某一个. A e.g ________ Mr. Li is asking to see you at the school gate. 8.否定比较级表达最高级意义时,常用借助于不定 冠词a/ an. a/ an+比较级 e.g. --- --What do you think of the film? ----- Oh, I’ve never seen a worse one.
____ How do you like Tom? ____ I’m afraid that no one in my class has a cleverer brain than he.
定冠词的用法
基本用法: “特指”. 特指某(些)人或者某(些)事 物,以便与其他的人或物有所区别.
e.g. The book on the desk is Jim’s. 书桌上的那本书是吉姆的. The chairs are there. 椅子在那里.
指谈话双方都知道的人或事物.
e.g. Where is the kite? 风筝在哪儿?(双方都知道指的是哪只风筝.) Open the door, please.请把门打开.(双方都知道要打开哪扇门.)
3. A:I can see a kite. e.g.
在叙述中,上文提到过的人或者事物,再次出现时. B:where is the kite?
我看见一只风筝. 这个风筝在那里?
用在姓氏的复数名词前,表示“一家人” e.g. the Blacks 布来克一家
冠词的分类
定冠词的用法
用在宇宙间独一无二的天体名词之前. the sky the moon the earth
e.g. the sun
用在序数词和形容词最高级,及形容词only, very, same 前.
e.g. I live on the second floor. 我住在二楼 Skating is the best sport in winter. 滑冰是冬天最好的运动
7. Palace Museum The
用在某些建筑物和旅馆的名称之前.
The Summer Palace
用在表示乐器的名词之前. e.g. the violin the piano
冠词的分类
定冠词的用法
用在一些习惯用语中 e.g. in the day in the morning / afternoon/ evening the day before tomorrow/ yesterday the next morning / week/ month/ year in the sky/ water/ field/ country in the dark in the rain in the distance in the middle (of) in the end on the whole by the way go to the theatre (cinema)
冠词的分类
不使用冠词的情况
零冠词的用法
名词前有了物主代词、指示代词、不定代词和“S”所有格时。e.g. Our books those apples Jim’s pen 附复数名词在表示一类人或者事物时。e.g. They are teachers. 他们是老师。在专有名词前 e.g. China 在星期、月份、节日前 e.g. on Sunday in August England
on Children’s Day
请区别:in the spring of 1945 (特指,加the )
冠 词 的 分 类
不使用冠词的情况
零冠词的用法
5. 三餐前不加冠词,但特指须加,有时也可以加a 表示一顿。
e.g. play football/ basketball have supper What do you usually have for lunch? We had a really good dinner. e.g. at night go to school at table 在一些固定搭配中 by bike at work go to bed at school at home watch TV
冠 词 的 分 类
7.表示独一无二的职位、职务的名词用作表语、同 位语或补足语时,常见名词有president, chairman, mayor, head, boss, secretary, leader, monitor等。
eg. He was made monitor yesterday.
8.表示交通工具的名词与by连用.
当bike,car,taxi,bus,train,foot,ship等与介词by连 用, 表示一种交通手段是,不用the。eg.Did you come back by plane or by train? 还有by water,by land,by see,by air,on foot, On horse back 以及 by telephone, by telegraph等 但take a bus, on the bike, in a boat等需加冠词。
9.两个名词同 指一个人或事物时,后面的名词前不用冠词. e.g The teacher and writer has come to the meeting.
10. turn后的单数名词作表语. e.g. She has turned doctor.
11.表示语言的名词前一般不用冠词。如: eg. Chinese,English, French, 但用language时需 加the 如: the Chinese language
11. as引导的让步状语从句句型中的单数名词前. e.g. Hero as he is, he is still modest. Child as she is, she knows a lot. 12. man作“人类”讲时. e.g. Man can conquer nature.
13.表示颜色、语种、国家前不用冠词 * in purple紫色 * in red * Japanese * Britain
by the hour by time
by the yard/ metre by length
一、单项选择题 1、__ book on the desk is ___ useful one. A. T an B. A; a C. T a
2、__ old lady in brown is __ university professor. A. An; a B. An; / C. T a 3、―― ―― A. a What can you see by the lake? I can see B old man sitting on the chair. __ B. an C. the
冠 词 的 相 关 练 习
B 4、Have you had__ lunch yet? A. a B. /
5、There is A “f” in the word “wife”. __ A. an B. a C. The 6、He is __ best one in our school. A. a B. an C. The
B 7、My brother can play __ football well and he can also play __ piano well. A. / B. /; the C. the 8、let’s go and have __ walk around __ school. A A. the B. /; / C. a
9、___ boy has broken the window. A. A B. The
C. both A and B
10、You may ask __ old man listening to __ radio under__ tree for__ advice about it. A.
11、They work in __ same shop. They are paid by __ day. A. the B. a C. / 12、――what is __ plane? ――___ machine that can fly. A. the B. the C. A
c hour or more to go to my hometown by 13、It takes us train . A. a B. as C. / D. / 14、It’s A pity to be listened to by nobody. __ A. a B. an C. the
15、Failure isA mother of success. __ A. the B. a C. /
A 16、__ number of __ students is more than 1,200. A. T the B. A; the C. A; a
17、Ships send __ messages to each other by __ radio. A. the B. /; a C. /; / 18、__ orange is __ orange. B A. T a B. An; /
B 19、There is __ apple and __ piece of bread on the plate. A. a B. a C. the 20、We don’t know she is B honest girl. __ A. a B. an C. the
21、Do you want to be __ artist when you grow up? A. the B. a C. an 22、A spaceship flies at about eleven kilometers B second. __ A. / B. a C. the 23、Betty is from Beijing. It is __ old city and __ capital of our country. A. the B. a C. the
24、My daughter said the man had hit her on __ face. A. a B. / C. the
25、That is __ map of __ world. A. a B. a C. the 26、Lesson Four is __ difficult lesson, but it isn’t __ most A difficult one in Book 2. A. the B. the C. T a 27、Mr. Black didn’t go to work yesterday because he was ill in __ bed. A. the B. a C. /
28、What’s that over there? It’s __ boat. A. the B. an C. a
B 29、Mike is __ American boy. He studies in __ university in Guangdong.
A. an B. a
C. the C. /
B 30、Have you got ___ e mail address? A. a B. an
二、阅读下列短文,在需要的地方填入适当的冠词。If you go out sometimes at __ night, you will see (2) moon __ (1) high up in (3) sky. The moon is far away from the earth. But it __ (5) is our (4) nearest neighbour in __ space. In (6) 1969 two __ __ Americans visited it by(7) spaceship. It was one of (8) most __ __ exciting moments of that year. The sky looks black from the moon and you’ll see the (9) earth up in the sky. You will also see __ many starts. You can’t find any living things there. It’s too hot in(10)day __ and too cold at night. And ther’s no air or(11)water there. __ Nothing can live on it. (12) It is difficult for __ us to walk on the moon than on the earth. If you throw(13) __ ball, it would fly very far. It is __ interesting thing if you can travel to the moon in (14) __ (15)sapceship.
Keys 一、单项选择题
1― 6 7― 12 13― 18 19― 24 25― 30
CCBBAC BACCCC AAAACB BBCBCC CACCBB
二、填空 1. / 2. the 3. the 4. / 5. / 6. / 7./
8. the 9. / 10. the 11. / 12. / 13. a 14. an 15. a
前元音:[i:] [i] [e] [? ] 中元音:[?] [?:] [?]
后元音:[:] [?] [?:] [u] [u:]
不 定 冠 词 的 用 法
合口双元音: [ei] [ai] [?i] [?u] [au]
集中双元音:[i?] [u?] [??]
? DO SOME READING. ? DO SOME EXERCISES.
第一篇:冠词不定冠词:a 、an
定冠词:the
零冠词:不用冠词
不定冠词a 、an
1、泛指,说明名词的种类,是一个整体的符号。大象比马重。如: An elephant is much heavier than a horse. 他的父亲是出租车司机 His father is a taxi driver. 2.具有“一…”的意思,但数的概念没有one强。我有一本故事书。I have a story book. 3、用于序数词前,表示“又一,再一”。我喝了两杯咖啡,但我再要一杯 I drank two cups of coffee, but I want to drink a third. 4、第一次提到某人或某物,不定冠词起介绍作用。昨天,我看见一位老人,他是汤姆的父亲。Yesterday I saw an old man. He’s Tom’s father. 5、表示“每一”的意思,相当于every。格林先生去电影院每周一次。Mr. Green goes to the cinema once a week.
6、a / an 的区别 a 用在辅音音素开头的单数可数名词或字母前,an 用在元音音 素开头的单数可数名词或字母前。特殊词:
an honor an “a , e , i , o , f, h , l , m , n , r , s , x ”
Exercise 1. I havean apple. He has an ___ ___orange . an 2. This is ___ egg. an a 3. Jim is ___ honest boy and he is ___ university student . a 4. Do you have ___ computer ? a 5. There is ___ car in front of the house. a 6. English is ___ useful language. an 7. He is ___ unhappy boy. 8. My father will come back inan hour . __ a 9. There is ___ beautiful flower. a an 10. There is ___ “u” and __ “s” in the word “use” a a 11. Please take ___ seat and have ___ rest
定冠词 the的用法
l)特指某人或某物。eg: The book on the desk is mine. 2)指双方都知道的人或事物。eg :Where are the new books,Jim? 3)指上文提到过的人或物。eg :There is an old woman standing there. The old woman looked worried. 4)用在世上独一无二的事物名词前。eg :the sun, the sky, the earth, the world, etc. 5)用在序数词和形容词最高级前。eg :The third one is carrying the fewest of all. 6)用在山脉、江河、海洋、岛等名词前。eg :the Himalaya Mountains, the Yellow River, the Red Sea, the Taiwan Island, etc. 7)用在某些建筑物名词前。eg :the White House, the Great Hall of the People
8)用在姓氏复数形式之前,表示“某某一家”或“某某夫妇”。eg:the Greens, the Blacks, etc. 9)用在乐器名词前。eg :the piano, the violin, etc. 10)用在少数名词化的形容词前表示一类人或事物。eg :the old, the poor, the blind, etc. 11)用在表示方向位置的名词前。eg :in the east, on the right, in the centre, etc. 12)用在由普通名词构成的专有名词前。eg :the People’s Republic of China, etc. 13)用在某些习惯用语中。eg :in the morning, by the way, look the same, etc
定冠词用法有规律, 特指双方都熟悉, 世上无二仅独一, 山河海岛建筑物, 少数形表人一类, 普构专有惯用词, 防止遗志很容易。上文已经被提及。序数词和最高级。姓氏复数奏乐器。方位名词须牢记。试用此诀有效率。
1. ____ earth goes round ____ sun. The the the 2. Jim is the tallest and ___ most interesting ___ 3. The ___man over there is my teacher. an 4. There is ___ orange on the table . the ___ orange is mine . the 5. I live on ____ twelfth floor. The the 6. ____ Great Wall is ____oldest building. the a 7. I have an ___aunt . ___ aunt is ____ doctor. 8. In this exam ,he is ___ second. the a an 9. Jim is ___ boy . He is ___ American boy. The the 10.___Yellow River is one of ___ longest rivers. the 11. Beijing is in ___ north of China
零冠词(不用冠词) 1)名词前已有作定语的指示代词、物主代词或不定代词等限定词。eg:The letter is in her bag. I have some questions. 2)专有名词、物质名词和抽象名词等不可数名词前。eg :China,water,music, etc. 3)球类活动、学科名词、一日三餐前。eg :We have English and math every day. 4)复数名词表示泛指。eg :They are workers. 5)节日、星期、月份、季节名称前。eg:June 1 is Children’s Day. 6)表示颜色、语言、称呼语和官职、头衔的名词前。eg :Headmaster Li came to Class One just now. 7)某些固定词组或习惯用语中。eg :at night by bus at first at last at noon at home 晚上 乘公交车 首先 最后 在中午 在家 on foot in bed in hospital go to school 步行 躺在床上 住院 上学
1. Do you like playing ___ soccer ? / 2. I usually have ___ milk for ____breakfast / / 3. We will go to the park on ___ Monday . / 4. My uncle lives in _____America now . / 5. Leaves turn yellow in _____ autumn. / 6. We can go swimming on __Sunday in __summer. / / 7. March 8th is ____ Women’s Day. / 8. His father is ill in ___ hospital . /
定冠不定冠 意思差千万 有些名词前用冠词或不用冠词,其意义有所不同。1)at table在吃饭; at the table在桌子旁 2)in class在上课; in the class在班级中 3)go to school去上学; go to the school到那所学校去 4)go to bed上床睡觉; go to the bed到床那边去 5)in front of在…的前面 ; in the front of在…的前部.
the 1.This is an orange , ____ orange is orange ___ a 2.English is __useful language. a an 3.My brother is ___usual boy but ___ honest boy. an 4. He is holding ___umbrella. The / 5. __man in red is his father. He’s at __dinner the 6. Who is the strongest and ___ most friendly? ___ The a 7.___girl over there is ___ university student. a 8. I have ___ cat .Thecat’s name is Mimi. __ 9. Monday is the second day of a week. __ The sun is bigger than__ moon the 10 __ / 11. I like playing __ basketball and the piano. ___ / 12. He was born in ___ May. an the 13. I saw ___ old man pass by and ___old man looked sad.
第一篇:冠词冠词是一种虚词,放在名词的前面,帮助说明名词的含义,它分为不定冠词(a,an)和定冠词(the) 两种 一、定冠词 the 的用法: 1、特指某些人或物,其意思接近指示代词 this,that,这种情况称为“特指”。2、前面提到的名词,再度提到时前面要用 the. There will be a video show tonight. The video show will begin at seven. 3、表示在世界上独一无二的事物,如 thesun,themoon,theearth 等。4、定冠词 the 有时可用于单数可数名词之前,表示某一类人或事物。The horse has been replaced by the motorear. 5、定冠词还可以与某些形容词或分词连用,表示类别或抽象概念。6、有些乐器的名称(一般指西洋乐器),表示单位的名词以及最高级的形容词或序数词前面要加 the。The boy is learning to play the piano. 7、在江河、海洋、山脉、群岛的名称前,如 the Yello River ,the Himlalays. 8、在含有普通名词的专有名词前,如 the People′s Republic of China 9、某些建筑物名词前,如 the Summer Palace. 10、在报纸、杂志、旅馆、经典等名词前,如 the People′s Daily. 11、某些机关团体等组织名称前,如 the United Nations. 12、在姓名复数形式前,指一家人,The Wang have left for Qing dao. 13、球类前面不加定冠词 the。二、不定冠词的用法。1、 a 用在辅音之前,an 用在元音之前。2、不定冠词的基本用法是指人或事物的某一类,某一类人或事物中的任何一个,或指某人或 某物,但不具体说明何人或何物,这种情况称之为“泛指”。My father is an engineer. 3、不定冠词也可用来表示“一”这个数量,意思和 差不多,如 He will be back in a week or two. 4、有些物质名词或抽象名词加 a(n)可具体化,变成普通 名词,表示一个具体情况或动作或某 一类物质,如 Maotai is a famous Chinese liquer. Have 或 take+a +抽象名词,与抽象名词的动词形式同一意思,如,Let us have a talk=Let us talk. 三、冠词的省略。1、称呼之前。Will that be wil , sir? 2、专有名词、抽象名词和物质名词前。England ,Germany, peace, war, air 等。3、季节、月份、星期几等名词前。Autumn, October,Monday 等. 4、泛指的复数名词前。We are full-time workers and they are part-time workers. 5、节日、假日等名词前。New Year′s Day , National Day, May 等. 注:但有的习惯用语中要加定冠词 the,如,the Spring Festival, the Mid-Autumn Festival. 6、 某些习惯用语中,go by bus, play football, at home 等. 冠词专项练习 1、“we had fish and chips for lunch.” “That doesn′t sound .” A. very interesting lunch B. a very interesting lunch C. the more interesting lunch D. a more interesting lunch
2. “Did you come by air?” “No, I came by sea, I had a lovely voyage on .” A. the Queen Elizabeth II B.Queen Elizabeth II C.a Queen Elizabeth II D.the ship of Queen Elizabeth II 3.You should change your wet clothes , or you′ll . A. seize a cold B. seize cold C. catch cold D. catch a cold 4. John usually has tea for breakfast but he sometimes has coffee . A. for change B. for the change C. for a change D. for changes 5. She always looks her best in of that colour. A. dress B. that dress C. a dress D. the dress 6. They usually go away on holiday . A. one time the year B. once a year C. one time in a year D. once in a year 7. “Does Li Lin like ?” “I think she does.” A. to play the piano B.to play piano C. to playing the piano D. to playing piano 8. Do you mind if I turn on ? A. television B. the television C. an television D. televisions 9. In some countries are getting richer and richer. A. rich B. the rich C. riches D. the riches 10. Could you tell me to the railway station? A. the shortest way B. a shortest way C. that shortest way D. shortest way 11. We have done enough work. Let′s have . A.game B. a game C. the game D. games 12. May I have that is on the top shelf? A. a bread B. some bread C. loaf of bread D. the loaf of bread 13. Have you ever been to ? A. the Tian,anmen Squre B. Tian,anmen SqureC. the Square of Tian,anmen D. Square Tian,anmen 14. I′m looking for flat. Am I on the right floor? A. the Liu′s B. the Lius′ C. liu′s D. Lius′ 15. “Talking about aports, what do you like?” “I think like .” A. football B. a football C. the football D. football game 16. On Sunday, they usually go to to do some shopping. A. market square B. the market square C. square D. markets 17. is one of the longest rivers in England. A. Thames B.The Thames C. Thames River D. The Thames′ 18. On I often stay at home. A. New Year Day B. the New Year Day C. New Year′s Day D. the New Year′s Day 19. The earthquark happened in . A. late 1960s B. the late 1960s C. late of 1960s D. late of the 1960s 20. “What do I have to do if I want to be a doctor?” “Then you ought to stay .” A. medicine B. the medicine C.literature D. the literature 21、 CWhat do you think of the bridge? CI have never seen ________ before. A. so a long one B. so long one C. such a long one D. a such long one
冠词专项练习参考答案 (1)B (2)A (3)D (4)D (5)C (6)B (7)A (8)B (9)B (10)A (11)B (12)D (13)B (14)B (15)A (16)B (17)B (18)C (19)B (20)A (21)C
《》出自:链接地址:http://fanwen.cnbothwin.com/show/sZT687S8QaDM8xgR.html
fanwen.cnbothwin.com其他回答(1)
相关已解决