Look!there aren t many many__(elephant)__(cross)the road

Look!there are many__(elephant)__(cross)the road_百度知道
Look!there are many__(elephant)__(cross)the road
我有更好的答案
答案: Look!there are many elephants &crossing &the road。解释:此句为 there be 结构的进行时态,动词cross要用现在分词。many修饰可数名词复数,所以elephant的名词复数形式为elephants。
亲,我的回答您满意吗?满意的话希望您采纳一下,不满意可以继续问我。
在线英语教师、命题组成员
elephants crossing
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。高三英语作文:My Trip to Yunna
高三英语作文:My Trip to Yunna
Last summer holiday, I took a trip to Yunnan. It is in the southern part of our country .It is really a very beautiful place grand mountains, clean rivers and kind people. Trees and flowers are seen everywhere. Every year there are lots and lots of visitors.Maybe you have heard about Shi Lin (stone forests). There are all kinds of strange stones. Some of the small stones look and the big stones look like handsome men. Other stones look like cats, peafowls, double-edged swords, mice, elephants and so on. Of all the stones, the stone like a beautiful girl in a legend is the most famous .Its name is A Shima.I also went to Li Jiang. The roads in that city are just like the Eight Diagrams. Any road in the city goes to the center of Li Jiang. A river runs through the whole city. If you go along the river, you'll never get lost. There are many ethnic minority people in Yunnan. They are very cordial. And they all like singing and dancing. We danced with them around the campfire that night. I really had a good time.I like the elephants and fruits there best. An elephant is even taller than me! I even mounted the elephant, though I was very afraid at first. But the elephant seemed very friendly. I took some photos with it. The fruits there are very fresh and delicious. They are very good for our health.The trip to Yunnan impressed me greatly. I will never forget it.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《高三英语作文:My Trip to Yunna》相关的作业问题
Whether you're away at school, you've just moved, or you're just away on a trip and you want to go home, there are many ways to cope with what reall
An unforgettable experienceIn life there are many memorable experiences,these experiences are unforgettable,because we have realized out of the philosophy of li
To cross the road, look around. Not on the road to play and run. See the red light to stop for a while. His trip to see the green light. This is for teachers an
Chinese New Year Hi, the Chinese New Year is coming, but do you know which day is Chinese New Year? I know it is February 3, 2011.In fact, Chinese New Year shou
这样的感觉很酷,你会发现在世上朋友是如此的重要,没有谁的生活能失去他们.我的一天很简单 My Summer Holiday The summer holiday we are looking
I had a wonderful trip to Beijing with my parents .We left for Beijing on July 20th.We went there by plane.We went to Tian'an Men Squre which is the biggest squ
Everyone has their own favorite hobbies.I am not an exception.When I return home with a whole day’s study,I am tired and bored.Then I will do one favorite thing
Shanghai will host the 2010 World Expo.The World Expo in 2010Shanghai will host the 2010 World Expo.The World Expo has a long history but it has never been held
Last sunday, I was on my way to the library with my friend. When we were chatting, the bus stopped all of a sudden. All the passengers were surprised because it
I take a plane to beijing.Before the trip ,I prepare some cloth and my camera in my bag.I see many beautiful buildings and I go to the Great wall.I take many ph
My trip to BeijingMy parent and i have been in Beijing for three days. We are having a good time here.Today,we spent the whole day at the Great Wall.The first w
I went on a trip to Hainan with my family on during the holiday.We went there by plane.After we got off the plane,we went to the beach to see the beautiful sand
I went to Beijing .It is beautiful there.I am doing to go there with my friends .We are going to go there by .I`m going to train swim ,take photos.I`m going to
A trip to the Shanghai ExpoThis year 2010,there is a big event would held in the Shanghai China.That's World Expo.I have heared this news last year.So I decided
There are many ways of traveling such as by plane,by train,by ship,by bus.And people can choose any of ways of traveling if they like.To me,the best way of trav
应试作文其实很好写,掌握一定方法和稍微发挥就行!松江文诚路上的勤轩教育有专门的高考英语作文辅导班或者家教老师,你可以先去听听课或者找他们的老师试教,看看效果.就我以前在那教的经验你一定会开心死的,呵呵!
A trip to CanadaOn the next holiday,I am going to go to Canada.I am going to be there from the twenty-sixth of January to the fifth of February.I'm going to get
I went to Beijing this summer.I went there by train.While I was in Beijing,I visited the Summer Palace,the Great Wall and the Beijing Zoo.I also went to Laoshe
1.成功的艺术处理的最高成就就是美.——歌德2.一朵成功的花都是由许多雨、血、泥和强烈的暴风雨的环境培养成的.——冼星海3.如果你希望成功,当以恒心为良友,以经验为参谋,以当心为兄弟,以希望为哨兵.——爱迪生4.一个目标达到之后,马上立下另一个目标,这是成功的人生模式.——姚乐丝·卡耐基5.要成功不需要什么特别的才能,Categories
As the year comes to an end and there is not much travel (work or leisure) planned for the rest of the five weeks left in the year, a summary of some of the new places visited this year.
I was in this town for just a couple of hours on work. As one drove in, through sugarcane fields, the first things one sees are the billboards of cricket bat manufacturers. Meerut has over 50 of the top sports goods brands, brands which many would have seen on the bats of cricketers or the sticks of hockey players or would have purchased for their kids from the local toy or sports shops. Then you enter the old town where the traffic has not moved since the 1857 War of Independence. Meerut was one of those many towns which fell to the Indian sepoys and there are a number of memorials to the martyrs all over the place with a bulk of them in the Meerut Cantonment area. There is a special park for Mangal Pandey as well.
It was late winter when I went there and the weather was just right for chai under the trees.
Lucknow – Kanpur
Another work trip, so there wasn’t much time to spend looking around the city. But the early mornings, a walk along Hazratganj offered some opportunities for photography. Dinner was, obviously, devoted to kababs and more kababs.
Kanchipuram
Kanchipuram was a half-day work trip but there was just enough time to indulge in some history stuff. The Pallava era structures of Kailashnatha and Ekambareshwar were visited. Another former imperial capital city in India was ticked off from the must-visit list. And sumptuous non vegetarian meals were had at Rama’s Mess.
Ranchi, the town of the second most important and powerful person in India, is a lovely small town with a small lake which the local cab driver proudly says is as big as the sea and a single long road which winds through the city linking the older parts of the town with the modern industrial areas. It was quite a pleasant surprise to see a prominent city square in an Indian city named after an Indian Army soldier, specifically a PVC.
Ajanta and Ellora
I had Ajanta and Ellora on my list for a long time. I decided to just take one weekend off and go and do it. And it was worth it. It was in the middle of the monsoon and the intermittent rain along with the lower temperatures made cave exploration much more bearable and fun.
While Ajanta and Ellora were the main targets of the trip, one also managed to have a look at Khultabad and Aurangabad. The walled city of Aurangabad is an interesting subject in itself, for those interested in the evolution of cities.
Southern Tamil Nadu
I spent two weeks roaming around southern Tamil Nadu – Chidambaram, Thanjavur, Rameshwaram, Kanyakumari, Madurai and places around them – and there is a whole list of new places there. A lot of stuff has been blogged about and .
There hasn’t been much traveling since then. I suppose it’s now over to 2015 to see what is in store for me.
Share this:Like this:Like Loading...
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.}

我要回帖

更多关于 there is there are 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信