Dimensions7.4 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches
Weight2.1 pounds
Model NumberSRSX3
WaterproofNo
Nice bass for the size
Feels very solidly built
Can be powered by USB, unlike the SRS-X7
No playback controls
Rate hereSound Quality8.77.6Bass8.58.0Midrange8.87.8Highs8.88.2Durability / Build Quality8.38.3Value8.08.5Design8.38.7Bluetooth Connectivity8.58.6Remote Functionality7.57.6Microphone8.08.5Portability8.58.8Not quite as feature packed as its bigger brothers, this speaker may actually be the better choice due to its smaller size and lower price.
I have to admit that I was disappointed after I . I wasn’t disappointed in the speaker — I actually liked it quite I bit. I was disappointed that it didn’t seem to be getting the recognition I thought it deserved, especially since it had a few neat features that aren’t common in Bluetooth speakers.
While it doesn’t boast the same impressive feature set as its big brother, the Sony SRS-X3 nevertheless caught my eye. I wanted to know if I’d like it as much as I did the SRS-X7, especially since its lower price point might give it a better chance with consumers.
What’s In The Box?
Like its bigger brother, which will probably be mentioned fairly often in this review, the Sony SRS-X3 doesn’t come with a whole lot in the box. You’ll find the speaker itself, a USB AC adapter, and a USB cable. Aside from the manual, that’s all there is.
Build & Design
The entire SRS line shares a similar sensibility when it comes to looks, and it’s a sensibility you’ll either like or won’t — it’s not going to vary by speaker. The Sony SRS-X3 is avail we’re looking at it in black, but it’s also available in red and white.
In terms of size, the SRS-X3 is obviously smaller than the X7, with less buttons, but that’s a comparative term. There are still plenty of buttons here, but we’ll touch on that later. The speaker has the same sleek, minimalist look that characterizes the entire line. Unlike some of the brightly colored monstrosities currently crowding the Bluetooth speaker market, this wouldn’t look out of place on an executive’s desk.
Considering the size — 7.4 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches — you might expect this to be light, but at 2.1 pounds, that isn’t the case. The weight gives the speaker a solid feeling that I like, but at the same time, that extra weight might not be welcome if you’re throwing the SRS-X3 in a backpack on the way to the park.
Connectivity
Pairing the Sony SRS-X3 is a simple, easy process. Even if for some reason the speaker doesn’t immediately start pairing when you turn it on, a quick tap of the Bluetooth button will take care of that. Then just pair from your device and you’re good to go. NFC pairing is also an option: just tap your device to the NFC icon on top and that’s it. If you don’t want to use Bluetooth or you’re using a non-Bluetooth device, just plug into the jack on the back (you’ll need to use your own cable) and tap the ‘audio in’ button.
Range is stated as the Bluetooth-standard 33 ft, though moving around my house while testing I put slightly more distance between my phone and the speaker, and it continued to work without issue, even with a few walls in the way. Obviously this can’t be guaranteed to happen for everyone, but it certainly performed well during testing.
In addition to the aforementioned power, Bluetooth and input select buttons, the Sony SRS-X3 also has dedicated volume buttons, a call button, and a button to switch the built in surround sound emulation on and off. Unfortunately, there aren’t any playback buttons. Calls using the built-in mic sounded good on my end, and my voice came through loud and clear.
Sony claims a battery life of up to 7 hours for the SRS-X3. Maybe it’s that aside from testing for distortion I kept the volume at moderate levels, but I found I got slightly more – closer to 7.5. Charge time seemed to be around 1.5 – 2 hours using the included AC charger. One difference from the SRS-X7 I was happy to see is that this speaker can be charged via USB. This is great when you run out of power and you don’t have the adapter with you.
Sound Quality
Manufacturers aren’t always happy to share the actual wattages for the likely because a lot of them are 8W or similar, which is fine but doesn’t look impressive on paper. Probably for the same reason, Sony is happy to share their figures. The SRS-X3 is 20W, which is impressive for such a small speaker.
Even after testing the SRS-X7, I was surprised by how much bass was produced by the little SRS-X3. Of course, the surface matters, but sitting on a wooden counter top, the little guy pumped out respectable bass. It wasn’t a boomy mess either, there was a nice amount of definition to the low end.
The mids sound somewhat scooped, probably to accentuate the low end and avoid the boxiness so common in speakers of this size. That said, there was still a nice depth to the low mids.
The highs offer a nice amount of detail. I noticed even subtle details stood out on cymbals and similar instruments.
Though this is ostensibly a two channel speaker, with any speaker this small, stereo isn’t going to be very noticeable at any distance. Sony has included a surround sound mode to help combat this, but I didn’t notice much of a difference either way.
Conclusion
It was pretty obvious from the beginning that this speaker wasn’t going to top the SRS-X7, but that’s because it wasn’t meant to. It doesn’t have the same wealth of features, but the SRS-X3 does have the features that count, plus it’s smaller and more portable to boot. It can’t do everything, but what the Sony SRS-X3 does do, it does very well.
This speaker may not have the boosted bass or brand recognition of the Bose Soundlink Mini, but it’s certainly comparable, and considering the lower price, it may indeed be the better choice for some.
Best Bluetooth Speakers under $100Sony reveals new high-end wireless headphones and earbudsBest Headphones of 2018Best Wireless Bluetooth HeadphonesBest Headphones under $100Best Headphones under $50索尼A9和索尼A7RIII和索尼A6500有什么区别_百度知道
索尼A9和索尼A7RIII和索尼A6500有什么区别
我有更好的答案
3英寸小传感器的卡片机;21.a7系列为全画幅系列,这个系列是长焦机,也是一英寸传感器,目前最新的是a7r22,也就是半画幅,最新款为a65003.RX100系列卡片机,搭载一英寸传感器,半幅a77已经很久没更新了,也就是著名的黑卡系列,这里面又分为3个小系列:1.RX1系列全画幅卡片机,目前最新款是RX1r m22.NEX系列也是半画幅,已经在2014年停止更新,这些都比较低端,当年最高端的是NEX-7,这个系列已经淘汰了除了微单,索尼还有单电axx系列,目前最新发布的是a99m2全画幅单电,目前最新款是RX10m3还有1&#47,目前最新款是a77m2还有RX系列,目前最新款是RX100m43.RX10系列,长焦机.axxxx为APS-C画幅
有实力 无所惧
主营:互联网安全 电脑加速 电脑漏洞修复 电脑杀毒 电脑办公
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。& & (中关村在线 枣庄行情)近日,索尼在山东枣庄经销商枣庄市金龙数码促销,价格为20300元,联系电话: 。新款全画幅微单A7RIII内置约4240万有效像素35mm全画幅Exmor R CMOS背照式影像传感器,具备在AF/AE追踪模式下最多10张/秒1的高速连拍功能,同时支持4K2视频录制、拥有15级3的宽广动态范围/宽容度、高感光度低噪点,无论是拍摄静态照片还是视频,都有着卓越表现。图为:R III微单相机& & &&索尼正式发布了A7R III微单相机,作为A7R系列的第三代,这款相机依然采用了4240万像素,并没有激进的继续提升像素。机身性能上,索尼进一步提升了机身的高速表现,可以在AF/AE连续追踪模式下,实现10fps的连拍速度。机身进一步强化4K视频录制,拥有15档宽容度的视频拍摄能力。& & & A7RIII采用无低通滤镜设计,更大限度提高分辨率,即使在静音拍摄或连续拍摄时,也可输出14 Bit的RAW原始格式。并配备新的5轴防抖系统,对高分辨率拍摄模式进行了优化,最高可补偿约5.5级4的快门速度。还具备新的低震动快门,可在所有模式(包括高速连拍)减少快门震动和图像模糊的情况。上市日期2017年10月产品类型微单传感器类型Exmor R CMOS传感器尺寸全画幅(35.9*24mm)有效像素4240万影像处理器Bionz X图像分辨率3:2(全画幅)/APS-CL:(42M)/L:(18M)M:(18M)/M:(11M)S:(11M)/S:(4.5M)16:9(全画幅)/APS-CL:(36M)/L:(15M)M:(15M)/M:(8.9M)S:(8.9M)/S:(3.8M)高清摄像4K超高清视频(2160)镜头说明索尼E卡口镜头对焦方式增强型混合自动对焦(相位检测自动对焦+快速智能自动对焦)对焦区域广域/区/中间/自由点(L,M,S)/扩展自由点/锁定AF对焦点数425点显示屏类型触摸屏,旋转屏显示屏尺寸3英寸显示屏像素144万像素液晶屏防抖性能镜头防抖,5轴防抖连拍功能支持(最高约10张/秒)面部识别支持降噪能力长时间曝光降噪:开/关,快门时间长于1秒时可用高感光度降噪:标准/低/关可选外形尺寸126.9×95.6×62.7mm产品重量572g(仅机身)买产品、查报价、找商家,扫一扫关注中关村在线山东站:sditol索尼 A7RIII[参考价格]& 20300元[联系方式]&
/ [店铺名称]& 枣庄市金龙数码[店铺链接]& [商家地址]& 枣庄市解放路257号{立新小学天桥南100米路东}金龙数码[报价查询]& & & & &以上报价均为实际购买价格,请各位网友购买时仔细验机确保质量,以保证消费者权益,如果您发现本文中的经销商给出的报价与文中不符,请拨打投诉电话1-611(此电话为投诉专用,概不接受产品咨询或者价格咨询等服务),我们将根据投诉进行调查。  由于产品价格变化较快,如非特殊说明,本行情文章的有效期为7天。了解更多精品行情,敬请关注官方微博&@中关村在线山东站微博本文属于原创文章,如若转载,请注明来源:http://dcdv.zol.com.cn/675/6758918.html
产品类型 传感器尺寸
投诉欺诈商家:
天津重庆哈尔滨沈阳长春石家庄呼和浩特西安太原兰州乌鲁木齐成都昆明贵阳长沙武汉郑州济南青岛烟台合肥南京杭州东莞南宁南昌福州厦门深圳温州佛山宁波泉州惠州银川
10暂无报价
摄影手机硬件笔电平板
最新科技资讯下载ZOL APPSony SRS-X3 Bluetooth Speaker review: A worthy contender to the Bose SoundLink Mini - CNET
Esto también se puede leer en espa?ol.
Don't show this again
A worthy contender to the Bose SoundLink Mini
Related Models
CNET earns fees when you click these offers.
Compare These
8.0 Overall
Sony SRS-X3 Bluetooth Speaker
Mini Bluetooth speakers continue to get better, but it's still hard to find ones that qualify as being exceptional. The Sony SRS-X3, one of the smaller models in Sony's 2014 lineup of portable , stands out as one of the better minis out there and is a likable wireless speaker for its compact size and $150 price point (?129 UK, AU$199).I'm a fan of the step-up
retails for $50 more and performs better (when plugged in anyway) but it's almost twice the X3's size. This model seems designed
to compete with the
and delivers big sound for its compact size. It basically plays as loud as the Bose and sounds arguably
as good or better, though it can distort a little at higher volumes. (Sony completists should note, however, that there's also a smaller, cheaper SRS-X2 available, too.)
In hand, it feels sturdy and has some heft to it, weighing around 1.75
pounds (795 grams), with two 10-watt 1.3-inch (3.3 cm) drivers and dual passive bass
radiators. Its design is straightforward and elegant and
the speaker itself has a nice, smooth-to-the-touch finish. It comes in a
few different colors, including black, red, and the white model I tested. Alas, no protective carrying case is included, but Sony does sell one for $20.As
far as extra features go, you get speakerphone capabilities along with
NFC tap-to-pair technology for smartphones that support it. There's an
audio input for non-Bluetooth devices and battery life is rated at around 7 hours, which is good
but not great. The speaker charges via Micro-USB and -- unlike the X5 -- plays at full power when working off its rechargeable battery (the X5 plays louder when plugged in).
View full gallery At a little less than 2 pounds, the SRS-X3 is easily portable.
Sarah Tew/CNET
speaker has a couple of different sound modes, one of which is designed
to widen the soundstage a bit because speakers like this one that have their
drivers so close together offer minimal stereo separation. The wide mode makes a small difference, but I wouldn't say it makes things sound better, just different.
The Elac Debut B6.2 changes things up with a greater emphasis on build quality and sonic...
The ELAC Debut B6s offer sound quality that beats speakers that sell for more than double...
The Vizio SB3621n-E8 is the best budget sound bar we've ever heard, period.
Move over, Amazon Echo and Google Home. The Alexa-powered Sonos One is the first smart...
The Q Acoustics 3020 are a lively and engrossing set of stand-mount speakers that offer...加载中,请稍后...
OPPO Find 7(X9077/标准版/移动4G)
>> PART:DetailVer4/Part/Detail/RightTopic >>> -->
>> PART:DetailVer4/Part/Detail/RightParamRank >>> -->
>> PART:DetailVer4/Part/Detail/RightRelPk >>> -->
>> PART:DetailVer4/Part/Detail/RightHotTag >>> -->
>> PART:DetailVer4/Part/Detail/AboutManu >>> -->}

我要回帖

更多关于 索尼微单长焦镜头推荐 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信