拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我做题时看到了这样的句子 What is your last name My name is Black.对么
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
不对..因为外国人的最后一个名字是他们的姓,而他答的是他的名字.例如:what is your last name?my last name is chan.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
不对,last name 是问姓的,回答的是名字。
扫描下载二维码Access denied | blog.jgc.org used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (blog.jgc.org) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3fc43bd6d35b9390-ua98).扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译My Dear,I have emailed you earlier without a response,in my first email I mentioned about my late client who is from your Country and his now dead,both of you have the same last name.You might not be related directly to him but bearing the same surname that makes you legally qualified to this claims and I have all information to back up the transaction and also understand that this offer is honorable and must be taken very serious.Respond back to me for more detail regarding his fund US$10 Million that is with bank here in Lome-Togo.So if you are interested in this deal do let me know by given me this bellow information's.Your Full Names...Residential Address...Private Email Address.Telephone/fax Numbers...Age...Occupation.Marital status.First page of your passport copy.I look forward to a speedy co-operation from your side .Best Regards.Barr.Freedom Ikoh._____________________________________________________________________Bu e-posta Ok.net sistemleri kullanilarak gonderilmistir.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
你好:我之前给你写过邮件,但一直未得到你的回复.在第一封邮件里我跟你提到过我之前的一位客户,也是你们国家的人,他已经去世了,你们的姓一样.你可能跟他没有直接的关系,但你们的姓氏相同,所以从法律上讲,你有资格获得这些钱,而我也有足够的信息来达成此项交易,要知道,这个建议是非常丰厚的,应该认真对待.请回复我,以便了解关于他存在Lome-Togo银行的1000万美元的更多信息.如果你对此项交易有兴趣,请让我知道,你可以提供以下信息:住址私人信箱地址电话/传真年龄职业婚姻状况护照第一页的复印件希望尽快得到您愿意合作的消息给您最美好的祝福Barr. Freedom Ikoh(人名)(个人觉得怎么像是骗子呢?不要轻信啊····个人信息更要慎重)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码joewein.de LLC
Fighting spam and scamson the Internet
Email Spam Filter:
(JPEG, 200 KB)
The scammers claim to be a lawyer or bank employee based in Nigeria or in Lome (the capital Togo, a country located between Ghana and Benin in West Africa). The storyline is adapted to other countries too (UK, Belgium, Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan, China). The conmen ask for help in defrauding their government out of an inheritance.
According to the email, a Westerner (usually an oil industry contractor) died in a car or plane crash, leaving millions of dollars in a local bank account (usually an even multiple of US$100,000, as if there were no interest payments!). Because no living relative could be located, that money would fall to the state very soon. You are asked to assist in moving it out of country by posing as a relative. You are promised a large percentage of that amount for essentially doing nothing but telling a lie. This is a scam and whoever falls for it will never see a cent from that (non-existent) bank account. Instead he/she will be bilked for legal fees / "inheritance tax" / various documents / "bribes to officials", etc. It's a classic advance fee fraud.
Dont't trust any images of passports, bank documents, government certificates, etc. presented to you by the scammers. These are all fake.
We have received numerous variants of the following scam involving various countries, mostly in West Africa.
Example #1:
Attn:...... ,
I am Barrister
Daniel Tete , a solicitor at law, personal attorney to Mr.J.C.
de Krijger
, a national of your country,who used to work as a contractor
in Lome Togo.
Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On
the 30th of April 2000, my client, and their only daughter were involved in a fatal accident along Kpalime express Road. All occupants of the incident unfortunately lost there lives.
Since then I have made several enquiries here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved
unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to searcht-hrough with his name which motivated me to contact you, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US$20.5 million left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance (bank) where this huge amount were deposited.
The said Security Finance Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days.
Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.
I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for this claim. All I require from you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
CALL ME FOR MORE DETAILS ON 5.
Best regards.
Daniel Tete (esq)
Example #2:
BARRISTER ZECH BANO
NO.15 RUE-DE-ASIGAMI
ALTERNETIVE EMAIL ()
WEST AFRICA.
Dear .....
I am Barrister
Bano , a solicitor at law, personal attorney to Mr.J.B Kok
, a national Of your country,who used to work as a contractor
in Lome Togo.Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On
the 30th of April 2000, my client, and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Kpalime express Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.
Since then I have made several enquiries here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved
unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to searchthrough with his name which motivated me to contact you, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.I havecontacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US$20.5 million left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm(bank) where this huge amount were deposited.
The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days.
Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.
Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.I haveall necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
PLEASE REPLY ME THROUGH MY ALTERNATIVE EMAIL()AND CALL ME FOR MORE ORAL CLARIFICATION ON (
91). ALSO INCLUDE YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER IN YOUR REPLY.
Best regards.
Zech Bano(esq)
Kpalime Express Road must be the deadliest road in Africa, because in less than four weeks in November
2004 we received a total of 11 emails from supposed Togolese barristers and bankers notifying us of foreign nationals fatally crashing on that particular stretch of road and leaving them stuck with a few million do-)
Example #3:
ATTN: .... ,
My name is Mr. Ibrahim
I am the Operations Manager with Shell development Company
in Lome-Republic of Togo.
One of our clients, Dr.Steve Cole , a national of your country, A Contractor and Oil Merchant, but resident in Lome, Republic of T whom I happened to be his personal manager and could be refered to as my Chief Executive.
On December 25,2003, my Chief Executive, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Nouvissi express Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.
Since then I have made several inquiries to his high commission to locate any of my clients extended Relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name over the Internet, to locate any
hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund of $6.8 Million (usd Dollars) he had deposited with the FINANACE / DEPOSIT COMPANY in Lome-Togo before the car accident. I want your assistance in this regard before this deposited fund gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the firm.
Right now, FINANACE / DEPOSIT COMPANY has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin within the next 21 working days, or have the fund confiscated.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for few
months now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased, so that this fund could be released to you and we will have reputation to negotiate on a business been favourable.
All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law.
NOTE: All correspondence between you and I should be made through this email address for security reasons and also indicate your private contact information like telephone, mobile phone, fax numbers for easy communication.
I look forward to recieve a favourable response from you.
Best regards.
Mr.Ibrahim
Example #4:
I am Mr Avis Ugomba Director of bills/exchange at the
foreign remittance department of North Atlantic Security
Compay Sarl here in Togo. In my department, I discovered an
abandoned sum of $30.5m (Thirty Million, Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars only) in an account that
belonged to one Late MR LEVY SHIMONY an American, who died
along with his entire family, on 31th October 1999, in a
ghastly plane crash. Since we got the information about his
death, I have been expecting his next-of-kin to come over
and file a claim as next of kin over his money because we
can not release it unless somebody applied for it as next
of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our
Security guidelines.
Unfortunately, nobody has come forward to claim this money.
It is based on this I decided to establish a cordial
business relationship with you, hence by contacting you.I
want you to present yourself as the next of kin to Late MR
LEVY SHIMONY, so that the funds can be remitted into your
account. Moreover,i do not want the money to go into the
government account as unclaimed bills. The Security law and
guidelines here stipulates that any account abandoned or is
dormant for a period of years, is deemed closed and all
money contained therein forfeited to the government
treasury account.
Now, it is being speculated that the above sum will be
transferred into the government account as an unclaimed
fund on or before the end of this financial quarter of
2004, when nobody come forward to lay claims. The reason
for requesting your assistance, is occasioned by, the fact
that the deceased (Late MR LEVY SHIMONY) was a
foreigner, and I have access to his detailed bio data
which you will hold as a weapon to present yourself as the
next of kin to Late Mr Levy Shimony.
The mode of sharing after a successful transfer of the
money into your account, shall be 60% to me and
for the role you will be expected to play in this deal,
I have agreed to give you 35% of the total sum and 5% for
the expenses we are going to encounter by the two parties
in the course of this transaction. Therefore,you are
expected to reply this letter indicating your readiness and
interest to participate in this business. After receiving
your reply, you will be communicated to with the exact
steps to take. I expect your urgent response and I shall
contact you for further discussion on this matter,to enable
us conclude this transaction urgently without any delay or
hitch. Please treat this business proposal as strictly
confidential for security reasons considering my official
position in North Atlantic Security.
Personal Regards,
Mr. Avis Ugomba.
Example #5:
FROM BARRISTER ZULU MATA
ZULUMATA'S CHAMBER LOME TOGO
TEL/FAX:/ 45
LOME TOGO WEST AFRICA.
Attention:
As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information through the business directory at chamber of commerce and Industry here in Lome-Togo, where i was searching for a good reliable contact of your family members which i will entrust this inheritance into its control, I was elated when i saw your contact ,and i picked a keen interest with confidence to solicit for your co-operation in executing this project.
Let me start by introducing myself properly to you. I am BARRISTER ZULU MATA the Attorney to your late uncle Engr.J.B. Koomen (Snr) a contractor with the Federal Government of lome-togo, until his death last two years ago in political crisis in Abidjan capital of Cote d'Ivoire, He Banked with Standard Trust Securities, lome-togo and had a closing balance as at the end of September, 2002 worth US$10,500,000.00(Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).The financial firm now expects the Next of Kin to come forward as Beneficiary. Efforts has been made by the Standard Trust Securities of lome-togo to get in touch with any of the Deceased Family Relatives, but they have met with no success.As the deceased being a foreigner, that was why I decided to contact you so that you can put claim on this fund as you bear the same last name with him.
Now the management under the influence of the bank Chairman and Members of the Board of directors, that arrangement has been made for the fund to be declared Unclaimed In order to avert this negative development, it is my duty to contact you so that you can stand as the next of kin to his properties. All documents and proof to enable you get this fund will be carefully worked out by me for this claim. I have secured from the probate an order of Mandamus to locate any of the deceased beneficiaries, and more so I am assuring you that this claim is 100% risk free.
Now it is left for you to decide on what you will give me as my percentage for assisting you in this claim. I hope to hear from you soon or call me immediately you receive this mail on this phone number
I want to let you know that this transaction have to be done legitimately and confidential as I
dont want any one to know that you are not the right applicant.
Call me as soon as you read this message.
Yours Sincerely,
BARRISTER ZULU MATA ESQ
Example #6:
Sent: 09 December
Subject: Urgent Reply Needed!
Dear Friend,
I am BARRISTER STEVE OREL a Solicitor and the personal Attorney to Mr. James Glenn a national of your country, who worked with Shell Development Company in Nigeria. On the 10th of January 2002, my Client,his wife and two children were involved in an authomobile accident along Port-Harcourt / Warri Express Road.
Unfortunately they All lost their lives in the event of the accident, due to the poor major roads in nigeria, since then I have made several enquiries at your Embassy here to locate any of my Client's relatives, this has proved abortive/ unsuccessful. After these abortive attempts I decided to trace his relatives over the chambers of commerce through the Internet, but of no avail. I am contacting you to assist in repartriating the fund and property left behind by my client before they got confiscated or his bank accounts be declared unserviceable by his bank, particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about Nineteen Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($19.5m usd).
The Bank has signaled me a notice to provide them with my late Client's Next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next fourteen (14) banking days. Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the the relatives for over 1 years now, I want to seek your consent to present your self as the next of kin of the deceased since you are from the same Country so that the proceeds of this account valued at $19.5 m usd can be paid to you. I propose that when the fund (US$19.5m) is eventually paid into your bank account, that it shall be disbursed in the following order, 60% to me and 30% to you, while 10% shall be set aside to off-set all expenses at both ends and tax as your government may demand. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up this claim as they shall be obtained from the Federal High Court here without contravening the Nigeria laws. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be e!
xecuted under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me by my private email above to enable us discuss further and send me your telephone and fax numbers too.
Best regards,
BARRISTER STEVE OREL
If the email claims to come from somewhere other than Africa but basically works along the same storyline, you can assume it's the same scam in disguise. There are many "dead foreigner" scam emails set in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, etc. but don't let that fool you: Almost always the email was sent from a provider in Africa, as in this case.
by by23fd.bay23.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;
Wed, 01 Dec :23 GMT
X-Originating-IP: []
X-Originating-Email: [cch3@quickreach.org]
X-Sender: cch3@quickreach.org
Reply-To: c_
To: cch3@quickreach.org
Subject: RE:PARTNESRSHIP
Date: Wed, 01 Dec :23 +0000
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/ format=flowed
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Dec :03.0054 (UTC) FILETIME=[F7C538E0:01C4D78B]
X-MailScanner-SpamCheck: spam, SpamAssassin (score=10.947,
required 5, BAYES_50 0.00, DEAR_SOMETHING 1.58, MILLION_USD 2.80,
MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER 0.05, NIGERIAN_BODY1 3.40, NIGERIAN_BODY2 0.60,
NIGERIAN_BODY3 0.06, RCVD_IN_SBL 0.11, RCVD_IN_SORBS_SPAM 2.00,
US_DOLLARS_3 0.35)
X-MailScanner-From: cch3@quickreach.org
Here's the network for IP 81.199.84.37:
81.199.84.0 - 81.199.87.255
Internet service provider
TECH7-RIPE
TECH7-RIPE
ASSIGNED PA
AS12491-MNT
Tech Supernet300
21 Mobolaji Bank
Anthony Way Ikeja
+ 234 1 4976493
TECH7-RIPE
This is the same provider as used by the "" scammers and in the . It could be the same gang or they could be using internet cafes sharing the same provider.
for more scam examples) featured in the following scam email:
To: &barrister_moses.@katamail.com&
Sent: Friday, 17 December,
Subject: URGENT HELP.
Barister Moses Paul
Principal Partner
Paul & Associates
(legal practionner/advocates)
Lome Togo.
Attn: Sir,
Dear as it may be of your keen interest, I am Barister Moses Paul,a solicitor at law, personal attorney to Mr Hamed Abdel Wahab Ahmed a contractor with Shell Oil Development Company S.A.R.L in Lome Togo, Here in after referred to
as my client.
who on aboard EgyptAir Flight 990, which crashed into the Atlantic Ocean on October 31,1999 Ref. website
http://www.cnn.com/US/9911/02/egyptair990.list/index.html and unfortunately lost his life with his entire family known to me .
Since then I have made several enquiries to his embassy here to locate any of my clients further extended relatives,this has also proved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to look for someone who can collaborate with me to get his money out of the bank here instead of losing it to the Government treasury.
I am contacting you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US$14.5 million left behind by my client before it is transfered to the government
treasury or declared unclaimable by the bank where this huge amount is deposited.
The said bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have this account transfered to the Government treasury if no response is gotten within their next Board Meeting.
Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating anymore relatives for over 5 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.
Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.I have all necessary information needed to back you up for this claim.
I require your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through.
I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me.
I will secure the High Court mandate to claim this money in your name ever
before the application for claim is made in your name.
Please get in touch with me to enable me know your stand.
Best Regards.
Barister Moses Paul
by mxip11.cluster1.charter.net with ESMTP; 16 Dec :19 -0500
X-Ironport-AV: i="3.87,147,";
d="scan'208"; a=":sNHT"
Received: from limitation.cafe.tg [::ffff:]
by hal-7.inet.it via I-SMTP-5.2.1-520
id ::ffff:80.248.64.59+H46gTTNkMUbA; Thu, 16 Dec :40 +0100
From: "barrister_moses.@katamail.com" &barrister_moses.@katamail.com&
To: barrister_moses.@katamail.com
X-wmSenderIP:
Message-ID: &80.248.64.59.@webmail.katamail.com&
X-Complaints-To:
Subject: URGENT HELP.
Date: Thu, 16 Dec :35 +0000
X-Mailer: Katamail
Content-Type: text/ charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Here's the network for IP 80.248.64.59:
80.248.64.0 - 80.248.66.255
Block d'adresse CAFEnet
YANO1-RIPE
CNET2-RIPE
AKAD1-RIPE
ASSIGNED PA
CAFENET-MNT
mnt-lower:
CAFENET-MNT
mnt-routes:
CAFENET-MNT
ROLE ACCOUNT OF CAFENET
Route de Kpalime - AVENOU
BP: 12596 LOME
TOGO (West Africa)
+228 225 5555
+228 225 6666
hostmaster@cafenet.tg
CAFENET-MNT
YANO1-RIPE
AKAD1-RIPE
AKAD1-RIPE
ST1012-RIPE
CNET2-RIPE
admin-lirtg@cafe.tg
Yawo NOAGBODJI
CAFE informatique S.A.
+228 255 555
+228 078 787
+228 256 666
jmnoagbo@cafe.tg
YANO1-RIPE
West AFRICA
President & Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
admin-lirtg@cafenet.tg
jmnoagbo@cafe.tg
hostmaster@cafenet.tg
akp-adiel@cafe.tg
Adiel AKPLOGAN
CAFE informatique
+228 255 555
+228 256 666
AKAD1-RIPE
West AFRICA
lir-tg@cafenet.tg
hostmaster@cafenet.tg
Here's another example of a "Far Eastern" version of the Nigerian scam.
Example #9:
Sent: Friday, 17 December,
Subject: Appeal
Hang Seng Bank Ltd
Sai Wan Ho Branch
171 Shaukiwan Road
Hong Kong.
Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Cheung Pui director of operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd,Sai Wan Ho Branch.I have a obscured business suggestion for you.
Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Major Fadi Basem who was with the Iraqi forces and also business man made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Twenty Four millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several notice was sent to him,even during the war. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later find out that the Major and his family had been killed during the war in bomb blast that hit their home.
After further investigation it was also discovered that Major Fadi Basem did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his ba! nk deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Twenty Four millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim
it. What bothers me most is that according to the to the laws of my country at the expiration 4 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.
Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Major Fadi Basem so that you will be able to receive his funds.
WHAT IS TO BE DONE:
I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Major Fadi Basem , all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me! with your Full
Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also fill in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favor for the move of the
funds to an account that will be provided by you.
There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are going adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.
Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall share in the ratio of 80% for me, 20% for you . Should you be interested please send me your full names and current residential address and I will prefers you to reach me on the email address below (pui001@investment-world.net )
and finally after that I shall provide you with more details ! of this operation.
Your earliest response to this letter will be
appreciated.
Kind Regards
Mr. Cheung Pui
This email was not sent from Hong Kong at all. IP address 81.199.83.56 mentioned in the header belongs to the following network:
81.199.82.0 - 81.199.83.255
Internet service provider
TECH7-RIPE
TECH7-RIPE
ASSIGNED PA
AS12491-MNT
Tech Supernet300
21 Mobolaji Bank
Anthony Way Ikeja
+ 234 1 4976493
TECH7-RIPE
Here's another "Far Eastern / USA" version of the Nigerian scam.
Example #10:
From the desk of:
mr. sang d lee
korea exchange bank.
seoul-south korea
I am Mr Sang-Duck Lee, auditor of the Korean Exchange Bank, Seoul,South
Korea. I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.
I am the Auditing officer to Mrs Salah Adams (deceased) one of our foreign
customers. While she banked with us, I oversaw her
accounts and other official/financial obligations as my office demanded
being her auditor.Unfortunately, he died along with her entire family in
the plane crash of 31 October, 1999 on board the Egyptian Airline 990
alonside other passengers. On further investigation, I found out that she
died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was
fruitless.
I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mrs. Salah
Adams did not declare any kin or relations in all her official
documents,including her Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of
US$45,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being
rolled over with the principal
sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it.
According to Laws of Republic of South Korea, at the expiration of 5
(five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the South Korean
Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.I cannot release the fund
from her account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to
the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand
in as the next of kin to Mrs. Salah Adams so that the fruits of this old
woman's labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt government
officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your
full names and address
so that the attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits
that will put you in place as the next of kin. We shall employ the
services of our bank attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL
and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration
in your favor for the
Having made a very frantic and exhaustive search for any family member
that would lay claim to this fund, I decided to take my chance with you.I
now seek your permission to have you stand as next of kin to the deceased
as I have all documentations including his certified Death Certificate
that will facilitate your stand as next of kin to her as she had a closing
balanced of US$45,000,000.00 here in our bank in South Korea.
Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual
business endeavour by furnishing m
1. Beneficiary name and address
2. Direct Telephone and fax numbers
These requirements will enable me make some internal re-adjustments and
file your name in form A2, T12 and other vital forms as next of kin.
Please consult the CABLE NEWS NETWORK (CNN) WEBSITE
below for verification.
http://www.cnn.com/US/9911/02/egyptair990.list/index.html
and BBC WORLD NEWS. WEBSITE.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm
WHAT TO DO NOW:
You will have to open an account in your name or company's name pending on
what you are confortable with in one of our branches in Chicago or Los
Angeles OR elsewhere in the World pending on where our branches are
located in your country of residence.You will provide the account details
then facilitate the transfer of this fund to you as the beneficiary/next
of kin. The fund will be paid into your account for us to share in the
ratio of 50% for me and 50% for you.
You can link our branch in Chicago at:
181 West Madison Street, Suite 2100 Chicago, IL60602, U.S.A.
Tel:312-372-7890,Fax:312-372-7839,Email:
You can link our branch in Los Angeles:
777 South Figueroa St., Suite 3000, Los Angeles CA 90017, U.S.A
Tel:213-683-0830,Fax:213-622-,Email:
There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be
done by our bank legal representative and my
position as the auditor of the bank guarantees the successful execution of
this transaction. If you are interested, please reply immediately via the
private email address below. Upon your response, I shall then provide you
with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the
transaction. Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers
for easy communication.
Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall
require your assistance to invest my share in your country.
Please send your reply to my email address
confidential reasons or you can call me on above numbers.
Thanks and regards.
Mr.Lee Sang-Duck
Here is the source:
Received: from 80.88.128.12 (proxying for 80.88.143.163)
(SquirrelMail authenticated user lee@gemari.or.id)
by mail.gemari.or.id with HTTP;
Thu, 23 Dec :10 +0700 (WIT)
This is a satellite broadband provider that serves Nigeria:
80.88.128.0 - 80.88.128.127
EMP-MFG-NOC
Central infrastucture for Emperion at Middelfartgade.
Supports various NMS systems, IP DVB Encoders as well as one
router pr. customer link.
KW6968-RIPE
ASSIGNED PA
EMP-NOC-MNT
80.88.128.0/20
DK-EMPERION--ROUTE
EMP-NOC-MNT
Emperion NOC Operator
Emperion A/S
Middelfartgade 7
2100 Koebenhavn Oe
KW6968-RIPE
KW6968-RIPE
AJ163-RIPE
GB1283-RIPE
FL497-RIPE
EMP-NOC-MNT
Kim Wohlert
Emperion A/S
Middelfartgade 7
2100 Koebenhavn Oe
KW6968-RIPE
EMP-NOC-MNT
andreas@dk.uu.net
hostmaster@dk.uu.net
Example #11:
Return-Path: &.lb>
Received: from [193.227.177.45] (helo=data1125.dm.net.lb)
by vmx55.################ with esmtp (Exim 4.43)
id 1Cirv8-0000TM-9p
for ####################; Mon, 27 Dec :10 +0100
Received: from dm.net.lb ([127.0.0.1]) by data1125.dm.net.lb
(Netscape Messaging Server 4.15) with ESMTP id I9DWC600.D1N;
Mon, 27 Dec :42 -0200
Message-ID: &aa6fb103..lb&
Date: Mon, 27 Dec :29 -0800
X-Mailer: Netscape Webmail
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Language: en
Subject: Season Greeting
X-Accept-Language: en
Content-Type: text/ charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-MailScanner-SpamCheck: spam, SpamAssassin (score=13.802,
required 5, DEAR_SOMETHING 1.58, MISSING_HEADERS 0.12,
NIGERIAN_BODY1 3.40, NIGERIAN_BODY2 0.60, NIGERIAN_BODY3 0.06,
NIGERIAN_BODY4 2.66, RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET 1.22,
RCVD_IN_SORBS_SPAM 2.00, RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB 0.01, URG_BIZ 1.81,
US_DOLLARS_3 0.35)
X-MailScanner-From: .lb
PSG Investment Bank
Albion Spring 183 Main Road
Rondebosch, 7700 Claremont, 7735
Republic of South Africa
Email: .lb
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Sollie Nortje Bank Manager of PSG Investment.This is an urgent and
very confidential
business proposition.
On June 6, 2002,a Foreign Oil consultant/contractor with the South
African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, Mr.Sean Powell made a
numbered time(Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months,
valued at US$26,500,000.00,(Twenty-six Million, five hundred thousand
Dollars) in my branch.
Upon maturity,I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address
but got no reply. After a month,we sent a reminder and finally we
discovered from his contract employers, the National Petroleum
Corporation that Mr.Sean Poewll died from an
automobile accident.
On further investigation,I found out that he diedwithout making a WILL,
and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore
made further investigation anddiscovered that Mr.Sean Powell did not
declare any or relations in all his official documents,including his
Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$26,500,000.00 has
carefully been fixed in my bank for safekeeping.No one will ever come
forward to claim it. According to South African Law, at the expiration
of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the
Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a Foreigner to
stand in as the owner of the money which was fixed deposited in my
bank. I am writing you because I as a public servant,i cannot operate a
foreign account.
I want to present you as the owner of the funds so you can be able to
claim them with the help of my attorney. This is simple.I will like you
to provide immediately your full names and address so that the Attorney
will prepare the necessary documents which will put you in place as the
beneficiary of the funds.
The money will be moved out for us to share in the ratio of 80% for me
and 20% for you. The paperwork for this transaction will be done by the
Attorney and this will guarantees the successful execution of this
transaction.
If you are interested, please reply immediately via my email and Upon
your response,I shall then provide you with more details and relevant
documents that will help you understand the transaction.
Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this
transaction would be most
profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to
invest my share in real estate within your country.
Due to the nature of confidentiality in this Transaction our
communication can only be via email
and fax mostly also i would call from time to time.
Awaiting your urgent reply via my email.
Thanks and my regards.
Sollie Nortje.
Branch Manager
PSG Investment Bank
Following the violent death of German fashion designer , one "419" scammer came up with this rather bizarre idea of using his name for the familiar scam:
Received: from [62.157.122.139] (helo=n2now297.com)
by mx26.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.103 #184)
id 1CshiI-0007gI-00
for #################; Sun, 23 Jan :38 +0100
Date: Tue, 18 Jan :56 +0100
Subject: hello
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00. DM
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/ charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Message-Id: &E1CshiI-0007gI-00@mx26.web.de&
Sender: eva22@excite.co.uk
ATTENTION PLEASE,
NOTIFICATION OF REQUEST.
Sequel to your non response of our earlier letter to
you On behalf of the Trustees and Executors to the
Will of late Rudolph Moshammer
to notify you that you are listed as a
beneficiary to the request of the sum of
US$1,000,000.00 [one million
united states dollars only] in the codicil and last
statement of the deceased.
The late Rudolph Moshammer until his death was a
one of the Board of Directors of Julius Berger Nig Ltd,a German
Construction Company based in Africa and pioneer director of a big
fashion companies in the world.
He was a very dedicated Christian and a great
philanthropist during his life time. Late Rudolph Moshammer died
in January 2005 at the age 64
was buried on the 22 January 2005 in M黱chen,Germany.
Late Rudolph Moshammer even though he was a German
living and working as a fashion model in Germany, also he
requested before his death that his shares and asset Abroad should
be disburst to people listed in his will ., Hence contacting you..
He said that this token is to support
your Church and to help the less- privileges. I hereby
request you to forward any proof of your identities
your current telephone/fax numbers,address and banking
details to enable us file necessary documents at our
high court probate division for the release of this
request.please reply to evans@excite.co.uk
congratulations.
Yours faithfully,
Evans Enwerem
N.B. Please indicate your telephone,
fax numbers for easy communication with you.
FROM BARRISTER IKEMBA OGIDI
ROYAL CHAMBERS
22 RUE DE FRANCE
LOME TOGO, S.A.
LOME TOGO S.A.
from 81.199.105.230 with HTTP; Tue, 01 Feb :49 GMT
Network for IP address 81.199.105.230:
81.199.104.0 - 81.199.107.255
Togotelecom, Togo
ASSIGNED PA
AS12491-MNT
81.199.104.0/22
Togotel, Togo
AS12491-MNT
BP 333 Avenue Nicolas Grunitzk
+228 222 14 98
John Johnson Esq.
+228 948 20 39
John Johnson.
011-228-948-2039
bar_john_2@yahoo.ca
from [80.248.64.59] via HTTP; Mon, 31 Jan :21 EST
from [80.248.64.59] via HTTP; Tue, 01 Feb :57 EST
from [] by via HTTP; Wed, 02 Feb :19 EST
81.199.0.0 - 81.199.3.255
IP Planet Networks Ltd.
TECH6-RIPE
TECH6-RIPE
TECH6-RIPE
ASSIGNED PA
Please send abuse notification to
AS12491-MNT
mnt-routes:
AS12491-MNT
81.199.0.0/22
IP Planet Networks Ltd.
AS12491-MNT
Please send abuse notification to
Tech IP Planet
Yegia Kapaim St.
Petach-Tikva
+972 3 9186666
+972 3 9186660
TECH6-RIPE
Date: Tue, 8 Feb :30 +0400
Subject: Waiting to hear from you
From the desk of Mr. Haitham Sharaf
BRANCH MANAGER OF
National Bank of Abu Dhabi
UNITED ARAB EMIRATE (U.A.E)
ABU DHABI,
I am Mr. Haitham Sharaf Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi), I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. A British Oil consultant and contractor with the Kruger Gold Company, Mr. Raymond Beck made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the Kruger Gold Company that Mr. Raymond Beck died in a plane crash along with his wife Mr. and Mrs. Raymond & Dorene Beck in Egypt Air Flight 990, 1999 air crash (for more information about this crash and person you can contact this website: http://www.s-t.com/daily/11-99/11-02-99/d08ho174.htm
Since we got this information about his death and on further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Raymond Beck did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$12,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to Laws of United Arab Emirates , at the expiration of 7 (seven) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the ( U.A.E ) Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Raymond Beck so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin. We shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for the transfer. A bank account in any part of the world that you will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin.
The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you. There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.
If you are interested, please reply immediately via the private email address above. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy communication. Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country. Awaiting your urgent reply via my confidential email address: haitham_sharaf2001@yahoo.co.in
Mr. Haitham Sharaf
Here is the reply from "Mr. Haitham Sharaf" when contacted:
To: &emailaddress&
Sent: Wednesday, 09 February,
Subject: contact the bank attorney and get back to me urgent
Mr , Surname
Thank you for your response and as a matter of fact, I have to let you know that this is a deal since I work with the bank here in Abu Dhabi as the Branch Manager of the bank.
Note that I have discovered this huge amount under the fixed deposit account of our late customer Mr. Raymond Beck and as the case may be, he did not have any mentioned name as his next of kin and based on the fact that he died with his entire family, I find it as an opportunity to make a deal with you so that you can claim the fund as the next of kin/partner to the depositor as I shall send you the documents (deposit certificate and death certificate) that will back you up which the bank will demand from you for verification on your claim. And I want you to promise me that when this money moves into your account you will not disappoint me. ?
Therefore, I need you to forward to the bank attorney as his contact information's are as follow. Your cooperation in this deal because I cannot stand at the forefront of this transaction since I work with the bank. I will advice that you complete the bellow application and send it to the bank attorney .please Note: do not call me when I am still in my bank office please. Because I don抰 want to discuses this matter in my bank office. So you can only send email to this my private email address. Or when I am through in my office I will give you a call.
Kindly contact him with the bellow application and demand from him the procedure to certify your claim and once you hear from him, kindly get back to me so that I can advice you on how you can act on this deal and furnish you with whatever that he will demand from you to verify your claim legal.
Finally, Please I will like you to keep this transaction confidential regards to my status as banker I will not like to do anything that will spoil or tarnish my image as well as yours.
I am a man of integrity I value my reputation than this money
Do not be afraid as I know what we are pursuing and surely sky will be our limits.
I am counting on your maximum cooperation.
Mr. Haitham Sharaf
Tell: +971 50 3464081
--------------------------------------------------------------
DAVID AND ASSOCIATES
BARR: DAVID CARRINGTON
TELL: 971 50 4236337
FAX: 971 4 224 7409
EMAIL: barrdavid_
barrdavid_
APLICATION FOR RELEASE OF FUNDS INTO MY DESIGNATED ACCOUNT
ATTN: LEGAL DEPARTMENTS OF National Bank of Abu Dhabi
DEAR BARR: DAVID CARRINGTON ESQ