she is eating an apple (in thean empty roomm)就括号部分提问

Eating cheese in China.
Eating cheese in China.
Eating cheese in China.
& It was lunchtime, in a private room at the Xianheng Tavern, the most famous restaurant in the ancient Chinese city of Shaoxing.
I opened the plastic boxes that I'd carried, sealed, all the way from London, and the stench of farmhouse cheeses began to waft across the room. The Chinese chefs and waiting staff seated around the table eyed them warily. Only two of the younger chefs had any cheese-related experience. None of the others, including the manager and executive chef of the Xianheng, Mao Tianyao, had tasted it in any form.
Advertisement
Cheese is not a favourite food in China, to put it mildly. Traditionally, dairy products were associated with the nomadic people who lived on the fringes of China and who were regarded as fearful barbarians. The Han Chinese, with a few notable exceptions, avoided eating dairy foods altogether: many were, and still are, lactose-intolerant. In recent years, influenced by western lifestyles, Chinese parents have begun to feed milk to their children, and their purchasing power has contributed to soaring worldwide milk prices. Cheese, however, is still generally regarded as beyond the pale. A few sophisticated Shanghainese might eat Stilton just as sophisticated Londoners eat tripe and chitterlings, but many people, especially in the provinces, have never tasted it.
But if the Chinese disdain the cheeses enjoyed by Europeans, they themselves adore some stinky foods that would appal many foreigners. Shaoxing, an hour's drive from the Zhejiang provincial capital , is best known for its rice wines, but it is also the Chinese headquarters of "stinking and fermented" (chou mei) delicacies. Although I first went to Shaoxing to taste the wine, over several visits I became fascinated by its odorous foods, including the relatively well-known stinking beancurd, and also "fermented thousand layers" (made from beancurd skin), and various semi-rotted vegetables. All were shocking at first taste, with their earthy, old underwear aromas, but strangely addictive. "Fermented thousand layers" reminded me of the part of a high old Stilton that is closest to the rind, that yellow, sandy bit that gets right up your nose, dirty and delicious.
Over several visits to Shaoxing, I wondered what the locals, such ardent lovers of rotted soymilk and vegetable stalks, would make of rotted cow's milk, otherwise known as cheese. Finally, I returned to Shaoxing with a boxful of artisanal cheeses from Neal's Yard Dairy in London, including the smelliest I could find in the shop. I had selected one mild hard cheese, Isle of Mull, to serve as a kind of toe-in-the- Stichelton, which is an unpasteurised version of S pale, veined Harbourne B Ardrahan, a fairly whiffy washed-rind cheese that I Milleens, another washed-rind variety with a punchy, farmyardy aroma that acquires a hint of
and a wildly smelly Brie de Meaux. By the time I reached Shaoxing after a week on the road, the cheeses had all ripened nicely, and some were beginning to ooze.
At the Xianheng, a waitress cut the cheeses into pieces, and the assembled tasters began to pick them up with their chopsticks, sniffing and tasting. And where I had been impressed by what cheese and stinky soya products had in common, these culinary professionals were immediately struck by their differences. "Although in some ways you could say the flavours of cheese and fermented beancurd are similar," said Mao, "vegetable stinky foods are very clean and clear in the mouth (qing kou), and they disperse quickly, while milky foods are greasy in the mouth (ni kou), they coat your tongue and palate, and they have a long, lingering aftertaste."
Advertisement
Two other chefs said the cheeses had a heavy shan wei (muttony odour), an ancient term used by southern Chinese to describe the slightly unsavoury tastes associated with the northern nomads. Another said that the selection "smells like Russians". "The difference," he added, "is that the stinky things Chinese people eat give them smelly breath, while stinky dairy things affect the sweat that comes out of your skin."
Chinese fermented beancurd, an intense-tasting relish, had always reminded me of a ripe blue cheese, but the Shaoxing tasters, faced with a Stichelton, disagreed. "It does have a rich umami taste," said chef Chen Judi, "but there's also a bitter aftertaste that people in this region wouldn't like at all." Several of the tasters were repelled by the sourness and astringent aftertaste of the Isle of Mull, which I'd thought was the most innocuous. "Our rotted thousand layers just doesn't have that sour taste," said Mao.
The cheeses they found most palatable were the Harbourne Blue ("this is quite close to Shaoxing tastes," said Mao, "neither bitter nor sour, and quite clean in the mouth") and, surprisingly, the very strong Milleens, with its ammoniac whiff. "I think people here would be able to tolerate this," he added. The only cheese that provoked real consternation was the Brie. "It has this animal stench that assaults your nose," said Dai Jianjun. "Definitely the stinkiest," said Mao, "I really can't bear it." Most of the others agreed. Only one chef, Sun Guoliang, actually liked it. "It has such a complex flavour, like stinking beancurd, rotted thousand sheets and fermented beancurd, all mixed together."
After our first course of cheeses, we tasted some stinky local dishes for comparative purposes. And I had to agree with the assembled company that, despite the formidable aromas of the steamed stinking beancurd and the rotted amaranth stalks, their flavours were clean, dispersing quickly in the mouth, without the creamy clinginess of cheese. The cubes of fermented beancurd, too, had a magnificent creaminess, but it didn't hang around: quickly vanishing to leave room for appreciation of the delicate soups and stews that came afterwards.
Much as I love cheese myself, by the end of the meal I was beginning to understand why a Shaoxing local might turn up her nose at Brie, while enjoying the stinking beancurd that perfumes entire neighbourhoods. I was, however, fascinated by how well the mellow tastes of Shaoxing's amber-coloured wines matched the local stinking delicacies, a marriage as perfect as port and Stilton. The next tasting, perhaps, should be a gathering of European oenophiles around a table of Shaoxing wines and cheese.
This article originally appeared in Financial Times. Click
to read more coverage from the Weekend FT.七上英语Module 9 People and places综合检测(含答案外研版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七上英语Module&9&People&and&places综合检测(含答案外研版)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七上英语Module&9&People&and&places综合检测(含答案外研版)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM 七上英语Module 9 People and places综合检测(含答案外研版)(总分:100分 时间:90分钟)部分(15分)Ⅰ.听句子,选择与之相匹配的图片。(句子读一遍)(5分)1.The woman is calling her friend.2.The girl is lying on the grass.3.He is waiting for a bus.4.He is taking photos.5.The child is driving a car.&1.______ 2.______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______
Ⅱ.听对话,选择正确答案。(对话读两遍)(5分)M:What are the boys doing?W:They are waiting for a bus.They are going to the opera.6.What are the boys doing?A.They are listening to the opera.B.They are waiting for a bus. C.They are getting on a bus.M:Are you doing your homework,Betty?W:No.I'm writing a postcard to my parents.7.What is Betty doing?A.She is writing a postcard.B.She is visiting her parents.C.She is doing her homework.
M:Where is Lingling?M:She is there.She is lying in the sun.8.What is Lingling doing?A.She is in the classroom.B.She is eating& an ice cream.C.She is lying in the sun.
W:Listen!Someone is singing in the next room.Who's it?M:Oh,it's my brother Liu Qiang.9.Who is singing in the next room?A.Liu Qiang.&&B.A girl.&&&C.I don't know.
W:In London,it's four o'clock and people aren't having afternoon tea.M:Yes.They are working.10.What are& people doing now in London?A.They are having afternoon tea.B.They are working.C.They are leaving work.
Ⅲ.听短文,根据短文内容选择正确答案。(短文读两遍)(5分) It's Sunday morning.There are many people in the park.Some boys are playing basketball.There are some girls under a big tree.They're singing and dancing.What are those women doing?They are drinking tea.Look at the woman in a blue coat.Who's she?She's my mother.She is talking to Lin Feng.Lin Feng is her student.He is a good student.He studies hard.He's good at all the subjects.And he's friendly to all his teachers and his friends.11.Some boys are ______.A.singing    &B.playing basketball&C.dancing& &&&D.drinking
12.My mother is ______.A.a teacher& &&B.an officer&&&C.a doctor& &&&D.a player
13.Lin Feng is in______.A.my home& &&B.the classroom&&C.the zoo& &&&D.the park
14.Who are under a big tree?A.Some people.& &B.Some women.&&C.Some girls.& &&D.Some boys.
15.What colour is my mother's coat?It's ______.A.blue  &&&B.white& &&&C.red  &&&D.yellow
笔试部分(85分)Ⅳ.单项选择。(10分)16.―What ______ she doing?―She is listening to music.A.is& &&&&B.are&&&&C.does& &&&D.do17.―What's Vitas doing?―______.&A.He's here&&&B.He's sin ging&&C.He's great&&&D.He sings18.Thank you for ______ us.A.helping& &&&B.to help&&&C.help& &&&D.helps19.The Eiffel Tower (埃菲尔铁塔)is great.Many people ______ it every day.A.are visiting& &&B.look&&&&C.visit& &&&D.looking20.Wang Hui's birthday is coming.I ______ a postcard ______ her now.A.send;to& &&B.send;for&&&C.am sending;to& &D.am sending;for21.I have got lots of pen friends.______ are from England.A.Some of them& &B.Some of they&&C.Some& &&&D.A and C22.Can you ______ the girl over there?A.look at& &&&B.watch&&&C.look& &&&D.see23.At the moment,people are getting up and ______.A.wash& &&&B.washing&&&C.washes& &&&D.to wash24.A lot of people enjoy ______ to Zhu Zhiwen's songs.A.listen&&&&B.listening&&&C.to listen&&&D.listens25.―______― Yes,he is.A.What's he doing &&&&&&B.Is he playing football now?C.How old is h e? &&&&&&D.Are you playing football now?Ⅴ.完形。(10分)It's Sunday today.There are __26__ people in the park.Some are walking.Some are __27__ tea.Others are watching flowers.Look!That's Lucy.She's __28__ a kite __29__ her brother,Tom.The kite is high in the sky now.Their parents are sitting under the tree.What are they __30__ about?I don't know.Oh,dear!Look!Lucy's kite is in a big tree now.Tom __31__ to climb the tree and get it__32__.But his mother doesn't let him __33__ it.At the moment we can see Polly is flying high.It can get the kite __34__ Lucy.Lucy is very happy to __35__ the kite back.She thanks Polly,her bird,very much.26.A.many& &&B.much&&&&C.two& &&&D.good27.A.drink& &&B.drinking&&&C.eat& &&&&D.eating28.A.flying& &&B.flys&&&&C.flies& &&&D.fly29.A.and& &&&B.with&&&&C.to& &&&&D.after30.A.talk& &&&B.talks&&&&C.talking& &&&D.talk to31.A.wants& &&B.likes&&&&C.goes& &&&D.runs32.A.up& &&&B.back&&&&C.to& &&&&D.does33.A.do& &&&B.to do&&&&C.to& &&&&D.to does34.A.to& &&&B.with&&&&C.for& &&&&D.and35.A.do& &&&B.get&&&&C.fly& &&&&D.eatⅥ.理解(30分)A&&  Helen is an American girl.She is Wang Mei's penfriend(笔友).She is staying at Wang Mei's home for her holiday.Helen likes Liu Qian's magic shows very much.Now she is watching Liu Qian's magic shows on TV.&&  Sam is twelve years old.He is an English boy and he comes to China with his father Mr White.They are visiting Beijing Zoo.Mr White is taking a photo of kangaroos.Sam likes pandas and he is looking at the panda.&&  Zhang Li and her mother are in New York now.Zhang Li is taking photos of the Statue of Liberty(自由女神像).She likes it very much.Zhang Li's mother is buying some presents.She wants to give them to her friends in China.36.What is Helen doing?A.She is having dinner with Wang Mei.B.She is watching a basketball match.C.She is watching Liu Qian's magic shows on TV.D.She is taking a photo.37.How old is Sam?A.Eleven.& &&&B.Twelve.&&&C.Thirteen.& &&D.Ten.38.Who is visiting Beijing Zoo with Sam?A.His mother.& &&B.His friend.&&&C.His father.& &&D.His parents.39.Where are Zhang Li and her mother?A.In England.& &&B.In America.&&C.In France.& &&D.In China.40.Which of the following is TRUE?A.Helen is Wang Mei's classm ate.&B.Mr White is taking a photo of a panda.C.Zhang Li's mother is buying presents for her friends.D.Zhang Li is buying presents for her classmates.BNew York,London,Paris and other big cities are exciting places to live in.There are many interesting things to see and to do.You can go to different kinds of museums,theatres and cinemas.You can also buy things from all over the world.But there are serious(严重的) problems in big cities,too.The cost(花费) of living is high,and there are too many people in some big cities.Every year many people move to the cities because there are some chances(机会) to find jobs,to study,and to receive good medical care(医疗).But sometimes these people cannot find work or a good place to live in.Also,too many people in a small space make it hard to keep the cities safe and clean.Some people enjoy living in big cities.Others do not.Before people move to big cities,they should think about the problems of living there.41.Which is the best title for this passage?A.Big Cities.&&&&&&&B.New York,London and Paris.C.Exciting Places to Live in.&&&&D.Serious Problems in Big Cities.4 2.In big cities people can ______.A.go to different kinds of museums&&&B.see all kinds of plays and filmsC.buy things from all over the world&&&D.A,B and C43.Which of the following is TRUE?A.Big cities are not safe enough.B.People can easily find a good place to live in in big cities.C.Big cities are safe,but not clean.D.All people like to live in big cities.44.In this passage the writer advises(建议) people ______.A.to move to a big cityB.not to move to a big cityC.not to move to a big city without thinking about the problems thereD.not to think too much about the problems before they move to a big city45.Which is NOT talked about in this passage?A.New York and London are big cities,and Paris is,too.B.Big cities are better than small cities.C.Big cities are exciting places to live in.D.Big cities have a lot of serious problems.C&There is a small zoo next to my home.It's Sunday morning.I'm visiting the zoo with my parents.There is a lion,two monkeys,a giraffe,two camels,and a wolf at the zoo.What are they doing?Let me tell you.The lion is eating meat.The black monkey is eating bananas and the brown(棕色的) one is climbing a tree.The giraffe is lying on the ground.What are the camels doing?They are eating leaves.What is the wolf doing?Sorry,I don't know.I can't see it clearly(清楚地).A tall man is standing in front of me.46.What day is it today?________________________________________________________________________
47.How many camels are there at the zoo?________________________________________________________________________
48.What is the lion doing?________________________________________________________________________
49.What is the& brown monkey doing?________________________________________________________________________
50.Are the camels drinking water?________________________________________________________________________
Ⅶ.情景交际。(10分)A.See you later.B.No,they aren't.C.Yes,they are.D.Is Kate cleaning her room?E.Do you want to play tennis?F.What are you doing?G.He is working.A:Hello,Betty.B :Hi,Tony.A:__51__B:I'm watching TV.A:__52__B:No,this TV show is interesting.__53__A:Yes,she is.B:Are David and Mary getting ready for the English test?A:__54__ Mary is learning to swim and David is helping her.B:Well,go to ask Lingling.She likes playing tennis.A:Good idea.__55__B:See you.
Ⅷ.根据汉语提示完成句子。(5分)56.我妈妈正在和我的英语老师交谈。My mother ______ ______ ______ my English teacher.
57.她的丈夫挣很多钱。Her husband makes ______ ______ money.
58.他们正在买明信片吗?Are they ______ ______?
59.此刻,不同地方的人正在做不同的事情 。At the moment,people in different places are doing ______ ______.
60.现在是12点钟,我们正在吃午饭。It is 12 o'clock now.We are ______ ______.
Ⅸ.根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。(5分)61.Please call me when you get b______.&62.Mr Zhang is d______ a car to work now.
63.―Would you like some tea?―No.I'd like some c______.
64.The train comes at 10:00 in the morning and l______ at 2:00 in the afternoon.
65.Lots of people enjoy w______ after dinner.
Ⅹ.书面表达。(15分)假设你现在正在北京旅游,你站在天安门广场上,给你的好朋友Mary写一张明信片,告诉她你所看到的一切。要用上连词and。不少于40词。提示语:fly a kite,take photos,eat somethingDear Mary,___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,Linda &参考答案Ⅰ. 1~5 DBEAC&& Ⅱ. 6-10 BACAB Ⅲ. 11-15 BADCA&&& Ⅳ. 16. 解析:现在进行时的构成为:主语+be+v.&ing形式。主语是she,所以助动词be应用is。答案:A& 17. 解析:问句是:“维塔斯正在做什么?”答语应是:“他正在唱歌。”答案:B& 18. 解析:for是介词,后接动词时应用动名词形式(v.&ing)。答案:A&19. 解析:look“看”,强调动作;visit“参观,看望”,在本句中意为“参观”。由时间状语every day可知,是一般现在时,故选择C项。答案:C& 20. 解析:send sb.sth.或send sth.to sb.意为“送给某人某物”,又由now可知应用现在进行时,故选择C项。答案:C& 21. 解析:some作代词时,可作主语。of是介词,其后的人称代词应用宾格。A、C两项都符合题意。答案:D& 22. 解析:look和look at强调看的动作;see强调看的结果;watch多指特别留意、感兴趣地看,多和TV、match等搭配。答案:D&23. 解析:and连接两个并列成分,这两个成分的形式应保持一致。答案:B&24. 解析:enjoy doing sth.“喜欢做某事”,为固定短语。答案:B& 25. 答案:BⅤ.& 26. 解析:many和much都可意为“许多”。但many修饰可数名词,much修饰不可数名词。答案:A&27. 解析:drink tea意为“喝茶”。答案:B& 28. 解析:fly的现在分词为flying。答案:A&29. 解析:with介词,在这里意为“和”。答案:B& 30. 解析:talk about意为“谈论”,由are可知应用现在分词。答案:C
31. 解析:want to do sth.意为“想要做某事”。答案:A&32. 解析:get...back意为“把……弄回来”。答案:B&33. 解析:let sb.do sth.是固定结构。答案:A&34. 解析:get sth.for sb.意为“为某人取某物”。答案:C&35. 答案:BⅥ. 36. 解析:由第一段最后一句可知。答案:C&37. 解析:由第二段第一句可知。答案:B&38. 解析:由第二段第二、三句可知。答案:C& 39. 解析:由第三段第一句可知。答案:B & 40. 解析:由第三段最后两句可知。答案:C41.& 解析:短文介绍了居住在大城市的利与弊。答案:A42.& 解析:由第一段后两句可知。答案:D43.& 解析:由第二段最后一句可知。答案:A44.& 解析:由短文最后一句可知。答案:C45.& 解析:作者的观点是大城市有利有弊。B项文中未提及。答案:B46. It is Sunday. 47. There are two. 48. It is eating meat. 49. It is climbing a tree.& 50. No,they aren't.Ⅶ. 51~55 FEDBAⅧ. 56 is talking with&& 57 lots of&&& 58 buying postcards& 59 different things &60 having lunch Ⅸ. 61. back&& 62. driving& 63. coffee& 64. leaves& 65. walkingⅩ.参考范文:Dear_Mary,I am standing on Tian'anmen Square now and writing a postcard to you.There are so many people here.Some are flying kites.Some are taking photos.Some are eating something and lying in the sun.All the people are having a good time.Yo urs,Linda
&文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?一般现在时、现在进行时、一般将来时、一般过去式
我的图书馆
一般现在时、现在进行时、一般将来时、一般过去式
一般现在时
1.There ____ (be) a cat on the floor.
2.There ____ (be) two dogs in the garden.
3.There ____ (be) an apple on the table.
4.There ____ (be) four pencils in the pencil box.
5.There ____ (be) some chairs in the classroom.
6.There ____ (be) many books on the desk.
7.There ____ (be) one ruler on the book.
8.There ____ (be) a flower in the park.
9.There ____ (be) a student in the classroom.
10.There ____ (be) five birds in the tree.
11.There ____ (be) two women in the kitchen.
12.There ____ (be) an orange in the basket.
13.There ____ (be) seven dwarfs in the house.
14.There ____ (be) a computer on the desk.
15.There ____ (be) three pens on the table.
16.There ____ (be) some girls playing in the park.
17.There ____ (be) many animals in the zoo.
18.There ____ (be) a boy running in the garden.
19.There ____ (be) twenty apples on the tree.
20.There ____ (be) an egg in the bowl.
21,There ____ (be) some water in the glass.
22. There ____ (be) some juice in the bottle.
23. There ____ (be) some apples and some bananas on the table.
24. There ____ (be) an apple and some bananas on the table.
25. There ____ (be) two birds, two dogs and one cat in the picture.
26.I ____ (have) a cat.
27.He ____ (have) a dog.
28.She ____ (have) long hair.
29.We ____ (have) a big house.
30.They ____ (have) a happy family.
31.It ____ (have) a short tail.
32.You ____ (have) a good teacher.
33.Maggie ____ (have) two big eyes.
34.Tom ____ (have) a red pen.
35.My mother ____ (have) a beautiful nose.
36.Cats ____ (have) four legs.
37.Dogs ____ (have) two ears.
38.My father ____ (have) a blue car.
39.Everybody ____ (have) two hands.
40.I ____ (have) a model plane.
41.Lily ____ (have) a doll.
42.Students ____ (have) many books.
43.Girls ____ (have) many skirts.
44.The baby ____ (have) no teeth.
45.They ____ (have) some fish.
46.& My mother always &&&&&(come) to see me.
47.& They &&&&&(like) to play ball.
48.& The cat &&&&&(run) very fast.
49.& The boy often &&&&&(wash) his hands.
50.& The baby &&&&&(cry) everyday.
51.& Dick &&&&&(do) his homework every night.
52.& We &&&&&(want) to go to the zoo.
53.& Dogs &&&&&(eat) bones.
54.& My father &&&&&(watch) TV everyday.
55.I ____(have) a book.
56.There ____(be) a chair in the classroom.
57.He ____(like) to go to the park.
58.She ____(want) to play the piano.
59.Maggie ____(wash) her face every morning.
60.Tom ____(go) to school everyday.
61.My mother always ____(sing) a song.
62.They ____(learn) math from a math teacher.
63.The bird ____(eat) worms.
64.Cats ____(run) fast.
1)I ___ (show, shows) her my new skirt.
2)He ___ (like, likes) to play basketball.
3)She usually ____ (play, plays) the violin in the afternoon.
4)The elephant ____ (have, has) a long nose.
5)The monkeys _____ (like, likes) to eat bananas.
6)I often ___ (build, builds) a sand castle on the beach.
7)The baby-sitter ____ (feeds, feed) the baby.
8)Uncle Jerry always ____ (smoke, smokes) in the living room.
9)They often ___ (read, reads) a book in the morning.
10)My grandma ___(jog, jogs) every morning.
写出下列单词的单三形式
eg: walk--walks
1. run ______&& 2. sit ______&& 3. box ______&& 4. watch ______
5. fly ______&& 6. kiss ______& 7. jump ______& 8. cry ______
9. play ______& 10. eat ______& 11. study ______12. wash _____&
13. drink ______14. push ______ 15. sing ______ 16. like ______
17. say ______& 18. buy ______& 19. read ______ 20. go ______
21. do ______&& 22. want ______ 23. brush ______24. carry ______
25. come ______ 26. drive ______27. miss ______ 28. teach ______
29. dry ______& 30. take ______
选择错误部分,并改正。
1)My dog have four legs.(&&& )________
&&&& A&&&& B&&&& C
2)My father have a purple tie. (&&& )________
&&&&& A&&&&& B&&&&& C
3)The tiger have a long tail. (&&& )________
&&&&&& A&&&&& B&&&&& C
4)My parents has two children. (&&& )________
&&&&&A&&&&&&& B&&&& C
5)These students has a beautiful teacher. (&&& )________
&&&&&&&&A&&&&&&&& B&&&&&& C
6)My father lie on the bed. (&&& )________
&&&&&&&A&&&& B&&& C
7)The cat often run in the park. (&&& )________
&&&&&&A&&&&&&&&& B&&& C
8)They often sings a song in the living room. (&&& )________
&& A&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&& C
9)I usually gets up at 6 in the morning. (&&& )________
& A&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&& C
10)Jack walk to school with Lily. (&&& )________
&&& A&&&&&& &B&&&&&&&&&&& C
一、写出下列单词的ing形式
1. walk______ 2. sit ______ 3. run ______4. lie ______ 5. eat ______
6. jump ______7. sing ______ 8. smoke ______ 9. drive ______10. swim ______
二、用括号中单词的正确形式填空
1.The bird ____ (fly) now.&& 2.She ____ (dance) now.
3.Look! The girl ____(run) in the garden.
4.Listen! The baby ____(cry).&& 5.I ____ (swim) now.
6.My mother ____ (cook) now.&& 7.He ____(smoke) now.
8.Don’t come in! Peter ____(take) a bath!
9.Students ____ (play) in the park now.
10.Maggie ____ (smile) now.&& 11.The boy ____(jump) now.
12.Look! They ____(watch) TV!& 13.Listen! She ____ (play) the piano.
14.My father ____(drive) a car now.& 15.My sister ____ (sing) now.
16.Jack ____ (read) a book now.&&&&& 17.Listen! He ____(shout)!
18.Look! We ____(do) our homework!&& 19.She ____(sleep) now.
20.The dog ____ (lie) on the floor now.
一般现在时及进行时
三、写出下列单词的单三形式及ing形式
1. walk ______ ______&& 2. kiss &______ ______3. watch &______ ______
4. run ______ ______&& 5. play ______ ______&& 6. eat ______ ______
7. fly ______ ______&&& 8. wash ______ ______
9. sit ______ ______&&& 10. smoke ______ ______
四、用括号中动词的正确形式填空
1.She &_____ (run) now.& 2.I always &_____ (go) to the park.
3.He often &_____ (wash) his hands in the sink.
4.Tom usually &_____ (get) up early. 5.Don’t speak loudly! She &_____ (sleep)!
6.Listen! The boy &_____(cry)!&&& 7.Maggie &_____(drink) water now.
8.They &_____(do) housework every day. 9.The baby &_____(cry) every night.
10.Dogs &_____(run) in the park. 11.Look! The woman &_____(sit) on the bench.
12.He &_____(go) to school every week. 13.We &_____(eat) hamburgers now.
14.The girl &_____(dance) now.& 15.My mother &_____(like) to cook.
16.My sister &_____(want) to be a nurse. 17.Elva &_____(have) long hair.
18.The student &_____(write) now. 19.She usually &_____(watch) TV at night.
20.The fish &_____(swim) now.
1.____ you a student?& A. Am& B. Is& C. Are& D. Do
2.____ he sleeping now?&& A. Does&& B. Is&& C. Are&& D. Do
3.____ she have long hair?& A. Does& B. Is& C. Do& D. Are
4.____ Tom want to play ball?& A. Do& B. Does& C. Is& D. Are
5.____ the cat running?& &A. Is& B. Does& C. Do& D. Are
6.____ he your brother?& A. Is& B. Does& C. Do& D. Are
7.____ the teacher teaching students? A. Is& B. Are& C. Do& D. Does
8.____ your sister go to school every day? A. Is& B. Do& C. Does& D. Are
9.____ you swimming in the sea now?& A. Is& B. Are& C. Do& D. Does
10.____ your father a driver? &A. Are& B. Is& C. Do& D. Does
11.Does your father like apples? Yes, he &____.A. is& B. are& C. do& D. does
12.Is she smiling? No, she ____.
A. isn’t&B. aren’t&C. don’t&D. doesn’t
13.Do you have a car? Yes, I ____. A. am&& B. is&& C. do&& D. does
14.Are they your parents? No,they ____.
A. are& B. is& C. aren’t& D. isn’t
15.Is your father a man? Yes, ____.
&& A. he is& B. my father is& C. he does& D. my father does
16.Does&Maggie want to be a nurse? No, ____.
&& A. she is&& B. Elva does& C. she does&& D. she are
17.Do cats like fish? Yes, ____.
&& A. cats do& B. they do& C. it does& D. they are
18.Is&Maggie singing now? No, ____.
&& A. she is& B.&Maggie is& C. she does& D.&Maggie does
19.Is this a book? Yes, ____.
&& A. this is& B. that is& C. it is& D. they is
20.Is there a bird in the tree? No, ____.
&& A. they are& B. they is& C. there is& D. there isn’t
1. They &&&&&&to the park next week.
A. will goes&&& B. will gos&&&&&C. is going&&&& && D. will go
2. Mom will &&&&&&back soon.&
A. comes&&&&&&&& B. coming&&&&& && C. come
3. My grandpa &&&&&&at home the day after tomorrow.
A. will stays&& B. will stay&&& C. is staying
4. He &&&&&&play football tomorrow.&
A. will&&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. be
5. I &&&&&&a teacher in the future.&
A. is&&&&&&&&&& B. am&&&&&& C. will be&&&&&&&&&&&& D. be
6. I &&&&&&TV this evening.
A. is watching&&&&&&& B. will watches&&&&&&&& C. will watch
7. &&&&&&you &&&&&&free next Sunday?
A. Will, are&&&&& B. Will, be&&&&&&&& C. Do, be&&&&&& D. Are, be
8. They &&&&&&an English evening next month.
A. are having&&&&&&&&&& B. are going to have & C. will having
9. My grandpa and grandma &&&&&&to see us soon.
A. will coming&&& B. will come&&&&& C. is coming
10. My mother will not &&&&&&me a pencil tonight.&
A. give& B. gives&&& C. giving
1. He &&&&&&(buy) a new coat next Sunday.
2. We &&&&&&&(see) the green trees next Summer.
3. She &&&&&&&(read)books this evening.
4. It is very cold these days. It &&&&&(snow) soon.
5. I &&&&&(do) my homework tomorrow.
6. She &&&&&&(drive) a car next year.
7. They &&&&&&(sing) a song the day after tomorrow.
8. Lily &&&&&&(write) a letter next week.
9. They are going to &&&&&(join) the party this evening.
10. &&&&&he &&&&&(play) ball tonight?
六. 将下列句子转化成be going to 形式
1. My father will buy a car next year.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
1.&&&& My mother will cook this evening.
2.&&&& Lily will play the piano soon.
3.&&&& I will dance with my good friend tonight.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4.&&&& They will have a math class next week.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
七.将下列句子变成一般疑问句和否定句
1. Lily is going to write a letter next month.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2. I will go to Changchun city tomorrow.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
3. My mother will clean the table soon.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4. They are going to climb the mountain next year.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
1. 我明天去公园。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2. 爸爸后天要去北京。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
3. 我姐姐下个月要来看我。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4. 他们要去商店。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
1. I &go &to Beijing &next &month. (&& )&&&&&
&&&A&& B&&&&& &&&&&&& &C&&&&& D
2. They &will &doing &my homework &this evening. (&& ) &&&&&&&
&&& A&&&& B&&&& &C&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&D
3. She &will &teaches &us English &next year. (&& ) &&&&&&&&&
&&& A& & &B& && &C& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&D
4. Will &he &going &to the park &soon? (&& ) &&&&&&&&&&
&& & A&&& B&&& C&&&&&& &&&&&&& &&&&D
5. She &are going to &climb the tree &tomorrow. (&& )&&&&&&&&
& & A&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&& &&&C&&&&&& && &&&D
6. They &are going &to &playing &foot ball next week.
&&&& A&&& &&&B&&&&&& &&& &&C
&(&& )&&&&&&&&&
1. (&&& ) I ____ happy yesterday.&
A. be&& B. am&& C. was&& D. were
2. (&&& ) She ____ eggs for her breakfast yesterday.&
A. has&& B. have&& C. had&&
3. (&&& ) He ____ his homework just now.&
A. do&& B. did&& C. does&&
4. (&&& ) You ____ ill the day before yesterday.
5. (&&& ) She ____ hungry a minute ago.
6. (&&& ) They ____ children ten years ago.
&A. be&& B. am&& C. was&& D. were
7. (&&& ) We ____ hamburgers for dinner.
A. has&& B. have&& C. had
8. (&&& ) Lily ____ a lot of housework last night.
A. do&& B. did&& C. does
9. (&&& ) Tom ____ a student last year.
10. (&&& ) My parents ____ playing basketball two days ago.
11. (&&& ) She ____ a book just now.&
A. read&& B. reads&& C. reading
12. (&&& ) We ____ to school yesterday.&
A. go&& B. goes&& C. went&& D. going
13. (&&& ) She ____ on the chair just now.&
&A. sit&& B. is sitting&& C. sat&& D. sits
14. (&&& ) They ____ me two minutes ago.
A. kid&& B. kids&& C. is kidding&& D. kidded
15. (&&& ) The boy ____ last week.
A. smoke&& B. smokes&& C. smoked&& D. smokeed
16. (&&& ) My father ____ a car three years ago.
A. drive&& B. driving&& C. drove&& D. drived
17. (&&& ) Cats ____ past the fountain the day before yesterday.
A. run&& B. ran&& C. running&& D. runed
18. (&&& )&Maggie ____ football yesterday.
A. play&& B. played&& C. plaied&& D. plays
19. (&&& ) I ____ the pillow into the pillow case.
A. put&& B. putting&& C. putted&& D. puts
20. (&&& ) She ____ a car for me last year.
A. buy&& B. buys&& C. bought&& D. buyed
六、写出下列动词的过去式。
come_____& go_____& drink_____& sit_____& run_____& read_____& put_____& walk_____& cry_____& say_____& take_____& fly_____& get_____& jog_____& kid_____
七、找出错误部分并在横线上改正
1. My& mother& goed& to& the& park& yesterday. (&&& )
&& A&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&& C&&& D
&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&& B&& &C&&&& && D
4. This& is&& a& egg. (&&& ) ______________
&& &A&&& &B& &C&& D
5. She& is& we& teacher. (&&& ) _______________
&& &A&&& B& &C&&&& D
四大时态区分
1.&&&& I ____ (go) to school every day.
2.&&&& She ____ (eat) a hamburger yesterday.
3.&&&& Tom always ____ (sing) for me.
4.&&&& Mom ____(come) here tomorrow.
5.&&&& They ____(play) the piano just now.
6.&&&& I ____(like) apples.
7.&&&& The bird ____(fly) now.
8.&&&& Look!&Maggie ____ (dance).
9.&&&& The boy ____ (go) to Beijing the day after tomorrow.
10.& &Grandma sometimes ____ (tell) me a story.
11.& &Listen! The girl ____ (sing).
12.& &He ____ (jump) now.
13.& &My sister ____ (live) here last year.
14.& &They ____ (play) with me next week.
15.& &She ____ (have) long hair.
16.& &The girl ____ (want) to play ball.
17.&&&Maggie ____(drink) a lot of water last night.
18.& &She ____ (sit) here just now.
19.& &My father usually ____ (get) up at 7 o’clock.
20.& &My mother often ____(cook) for me.
馆藏&14896
TA的最新馆藏[转]&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 an epsilon of room 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信