资源篮中还没有资源,赶紧挑选吧!
2018年江苏省中考英语人机对话纲要MP3+文本(朗读短文1-30)
ID:7234567
资源大小:12754KB
审核人:初英鲍艳昕
初中英语听力口语自动化考试训练材料
用正确的语音语调朗读下面的短文
1(17年10)
Halloween is on October 31. People celebrate it in many ways. Children wear special costumes and masks at Halloween. Many children play a game called "trick or treat". They knock on their neighbours' doors and shout "trick or treat". Their neighbours usually give them some candy as a "treat". If the children do not get any candy, they can play a trick on their neighbours. Some people also make lanterns out of big or
压缩包中的资料:
2018江苏纲要朗读短文.doc
Reading1.mp3
Reading2.mp3
Reading3.mp3
Reading4.mp3
Reading5.mp3
Reading6.mp3
Reading7.mp3
Reading8.mp3
Reading9.mp3
Reading10.mp3
Reading11.mp3
Reading12.mp3
Reading13.mp3
Reading14.mp3
Reading15.mp3
Reading16.mp3
Reading17.mp3
Reading18.mp3
Reading19.mp3
Reading20.mp3
[来自e网通客户端]
扫一扫手机阅读更方便
预览已结束,查看全部内容需要下载哦~
扫一扫手机阅读更方便2018《江苏中考零距离突破》英语听力读本 赠听力下载 初中生初三9九年级升高中考前总复习资料 英语口语人机对话训练习题册书籍
快递: 6.00
常熟教育书店图书专营
东东非常好。便宜好用,还送了词汇表,赞。
谢谢店家,儿子第二天早上就收到了,感谢
很好,一买回来就试了一下,能听
不好意思,到现在才评价,书是给我儿子用的,他说还好
书是正品,发货速度也快。要是能把听力内容打包,让买家直接下载就好了。
做作业时找不到书了,立刻来买,隔天就收到了,不然明天作业交不了,谢谢!
第二次买了,很棒
书很好是正版,老板服务态度很好,物流很给力,以后孩子学习资料就在你家买了,给全好评
物流很快哦您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2016江苏省初中英语听力口语自动化考试朗读短文汇总.ppt 31页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
2016江苏省初中英语听力口语自动化考试朗读短文汇总
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
初中英语听力口语 2016年江苏省
自动化考试纲要 朗读短文 第一部分 朗读短文 1 Halloween is on October 31. People celebrate it in many ways. Children wear special costumes and masks on Halloween. Many children play a game called 'trick or treat'. They knock on their neighbours' doors and shout 'trick or treat'. Their neighbours usually give them some candy as a 'treat'. If the children do not get any candy, they can play a trick on their neighbours. Some people also make lanterns out of big orange pumpkins. They cut out the eyes, the nose and the sharp teeth. They put candles in them so the light shines through the eyes, the nose and the teeth. 2 Dear Millie, Thank you very much for your letter. I hope I can offer you some useful advice. You said you often stay up late to finish all your homework. Plan your day carefully. Make a list of all the homework you have. Then work out how much time you need to finish it all. This will give you an idea of how much spare time you have. You also said that you do not have enough time for your hobbies. What about choosing your hobby according to the time you have? I hope you think my advice is worth taking. Best wishes, Helen 3 My ideal school starts at 8 a.m. and finishes at 3 p.m. I love sports and computers, so we have PE and computer lessons every day. The classes are quite small. There are about 20 students in each class. There is a big dining hall, where we can eat and chat with our friends. There is a park on one side of our school and a shopping mall on the other. We have a big library. We also have a tennis court and a swimming pool. There are lots of clubs and after-school activities. Every month, we go on a school trip to a museum or a theatre. 4 Zhalong Nature Reserve is in North-east China. It is one of the world's most important wetlands. The area provides food and cover for a lot of wildlife. It is a perfect place for some rare birds. Some people want to make the wetlands smaller in order to have more space for farms and buildings. This will lead
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语日常口语听力 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信