浏览:871次
下载:33次
您的VIP会员已过期,是否续费?
用户应遵守著作权法,尊重著作权人合法权益,不违法上传、存储并分享他人作品。举报邮箱:
京网文[0号 京ICP证100780号外研版高中英语听力下载必修三_英语听力_无忧考网
外研版高中英语听力下载必修三[1]
14:51 来源:网络综合
英语听力网权威发布外研版高中英语听力下载必修三,更多外研版高中英语听力下载必修三相关信息请访问英语听力网。
无忧考网英语听力频道为大家整理的外研版高中英语听力下载必修三,供大家参考:)Carlos: Hello, my name is Carlos and I'm from Spain.Helen: Hi, Carlos. I'm Helen.Amy: And my name is Amy. Pleased to meet you.Carlos: Are you English?Helen: No! Neither of us is English.Amy: Helen's from Scotland and I'm from Wales.Carlos: Really? So, Helen, where do you live in Scotland?Helen: In Edinburgh.Carlos: Edinburgh. Nice, that's the capital of Scotland, isn't it? Helen: Yes, it is.Carlos: And Amy, you're from Wales.Amy: That's right.Carlos: That's west of England, isn't it?Amy: Yes, it is. It's a separate country and it's to the west of England. Carlos: And where in Wales do you live?Amy: Well, my family lives in Cardiff.Carlos: Cardiff? I've never heard of Cardiff. Is it a big city?Amy: Yes, it is! It's the capital!Carlos: Oh, I'm so sorry!Amy: That's all right.Carlos: There are so many capital cities in the United Kingdom.Helen: Yes, Scotland and Wales are separate countries. And each of them has a capital city.Carlos: So what are you doing here in London?Helen: We're students.Carlos: What are you studying?Helen: Languages.Carlos: Which ones?Helen: Well, there are about 60 students in the class, and all of them are studying at least two languages. I'm studying French and Chinese.Amy: And I'm studying German and Russian.Carlos: So neither of you is studying Spanish.Amy: No, sorry. In fact, none of the students in our class is studying Spanish. Carlos: Oh. That's sad.Helen: Where in Spain do you live?Carlos: In Valencia.Amy: Valencia? Whereabouts is that?Carlos: It's on the east coast. It's about 200 kilometres south of Barcelona. Amy: I see. Is it a big city?Carlos: Yes. Quite big.Amy: What's it like?Carlos: It's a wonderful place. And our soccer team is fantastic.Helen: What kind of work do people do there?Carlos: Well, a lot of them work in tourism.Helen: Really?欢迎您,[][]
(您的IP:114.223.56.77)
外研版高中英语必修三听力mp3下载
发布人: yyxinxin&|&
阅读: 5008&|&
  21世纪教育网高中英语栏目内容包括:高二英语听力,高中英语听力练习,高二英语听力训练,高二英语听力下载,为您提供最全高二英语听力学习资料,欢迎浏览!以下是21世纪教育网为大家整理的外研版高中英语必修三听力mp3下载,供大家参考!
外研版高中英语必修三听力mp3下载
21世纪教育网服务号
扫描关注21世纪教育网
站内优质资源服务中心
21世纪教育网订阅号
扫描或添加21教育网
增长知识,知闻最新教育事
& &加入21教育高中名师交流群 & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
下载人数:24580人
下载人数:13094人
下载人数:12886人
下载人数:12054人
下载人数:11700人
下载人数:10836人
下载人数:9755人
下载人数:8917人
下载人数:8613人
下载人数:8465人
下载人数:8036人情满四合院
那片星空那片海2
画江湖之换世门生
梦想越走越近
摔跤吧!爸爸
橙子乐园在日本
我们最美好的十年
玩具益趣园
英语启蒙慢速儿歌
小猪佩奇玩具秀
当怪物来敲门
盗墓惊魂之锁魂
语文基础知识把握题型吃透题型
高中数学必修1预习课讲解
高中化学必修1预习课讲解
先说说再发表吧…
链接超时,未发表成功,请重试…
已成功发表…
淡定,正在努力发表中…
还可以输入字
评论需绑定手机号
外研社版高中英语必修3剧情介绍:外语教学与研究出版社由北京外国语大学于1979年创办,2010年完成企业改制,更名为外语教学与研究出版社有限责任公司,是一家以外语出版为特色,涵盖全学科出版、汉语出版、科学出版、少儿出版等领域的综合性教育出版集团,是全国规模最大的大学出版社、最大的外语出版机构。
等比等差数列解释
训练内容可以在短时间内达到一个高效燃脂的效果。
高三数学轻松学
化学的地位和影响
氧化还原反应专题除注重考查基本概念
几何与代数的桥梁解析几何}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语必修三听力 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信