关于吃饭前拍照的高中英语作文怎么写写

问:晚饭吃多了怎么办晚上吃的太多了第二天会不会胖答:应该不会增肥,包括我自己在内就没有见到因为吃多了造成第二天增肥的例,除非你吃的是高热量、高脂肪的食物。可以吃些消食片解决,也可在饭后小时后做些运动...
问:英语写早午餐晚餐吃什么的作文.要有中文答:There are four people in my family.They are my father,mother,brother and I.For breakfast,I like to eat some fruit,such as apples,bananas,pears.Of...
问:急求一篇描写除夕之夜的作文答:.除夕之夜春节,是我们民族的传统节日,它着团圆、幸福、。新年新气象,我最喜欢了可以穿穿新衣,收收,放放,不亦乐乎!今年我家的春节...
问:关于吃晚饭的作文!!急!答:鸡腿的故事吃晚饭了,叫我.“今天吃什么?我兴奋的跑到饭桌前.啊,太好了今天做了我最喜欢吃的清炖鸡。我伸手就去拉那只肥肥嫩嫩的鸡腿.“放下”严厉的阻止我,并让我去摆碗和筷子...
问:求英语作文-在下列个作文题中任选一个题目,写一篇不少于...)描述你家的布置;各个房间的功能;表达你对你们家居条件的态度)描述你敬佩或...答:写书面。假如你是学生会,贵校要举办一次英语讲座。请根据下面提示,用英文写一份书面。时间:年月日,星期晚:-:...
问:邀请函的英语作文邀请吃晚饭举行舞会史密斯的杰克刚从国外学两年后归来,为表庆祝,邀请好友格林一家...答:Dear Mr.and Mrs.Smith It has been a while since we last met,and every laughing minite filled up my memory.
问:你是几点吃晚饭?由于我中后,经常要晚自,为了等他所以晚饭都开得晚,当有的人家钻...答:太晚吃不好,就等于是夜宵了点吃饭是最好的时间
问:关于一家人吃晚饭的过程描写有爷爷和我一定要馨答:最好的文章,是亲眼所见,亲生的。写出自己的感受最为贴切。
问:描写夏天景的作文答:美丽的夏天落红还没完全化作春泥,石榴已有了笑意。接踵而来的是销声匿迹已久的第一声蝉鸣。夏天,就这样来了。夏天像一个青年人,灼热的阳光是他灿烂的笑脸...
问:感谢你们请我吃晚饭的英语作文答:Todayistheweekend,Iverytired m friendsandIwentoarestaurantto eat something,we he a pleasant talk together,can be happy.Then they sent me home,I was...
问:生的英语作文写一篇日常生活的英语作文.主要写早上几点起床,几点牙洗脸,几点吃早餐,几...答:I he a healthy lifestyle.I get up at six o'clock every day,showers and he a quick breakfast.Then I lees for school at around six thirty.I eat...
问:下人家怎样吃晚饭的作文把怎样吃晚饭的内容写据体。答:下人家,虽然住着小小的房屋,但总爱在屋前搭一瓜架,或种南瓜,或种丝瓜,让那些瓜藤攀上棚架,爬上屋檐。当花儿落了的时候,藤上便结出了青的、红的瓜,它们...
问:午餐吃什么?晚餐吃什么?有没有找餐厅的好软件呀?午餐吃什么?晚餐吃什么?有没有找餐厅的好软件呀?答:我也觉的呀!还好我用美食狗仔队找餐厅,都可以寻找到好吃的餐厅,你也可以试试哟!
问:描写最后的晚餐的作文,快点,要字答:最后的晚餐是意大利文艺时期著名达·芬奇的作品。此作是达.芬奇毕生创作中最负盛名之作。在众多同类的绘画作品里?此画被公认为空前之作?...
09-0409-1506-2909-04
09-2003-3004-2209-12
◇本站云标签扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
用学中文,照相,唱歌跳舞,吃好吃的,爬山的英文写一篇英语作文.带翻译.急求!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Hi,every one.I'm Jane.I had fun yesterday.In the morning,I learned Chinese.My Chinese theacher is Miss.Lee,she is very kind and she always help me with my Chinese.She teached me about Chinese history.ANd I really love Chinese!Then I took some photos with my pet.My pet dog named Coco,it's cute.After that,I song and danced in the art club.iN THE END,I climbed the mountains with my parents.WE ate a lot of delicious food at the top of the mountains.During the daytime,I had a good time.I felt tired but I think I was happy.大家好,我是简.我昨天玩得很开心.早上我学习了中文,我的中文老师是李小姐,她很善良并且经常帮助我中文.她教我中国历史,我真的喜欢 中文.接着我和我的宠物拍了一些照片,我的宠物狗叫可可,它很可爱.接下来,我在艺术俱乐部唱歌跳舞.最后,我和父母去爬山,我们在山顶吃了很多美味的食物.在一整天的时间里,我玩的开心,虽然我感到累,但是我很快乐
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码哪位帮我写一篇英语作文,主题是关于“规则”的,包含1凭票入场2禁止吸烟3食品不能带入4请勿拍照5请勿..._百度知道
哪位帮我写一篇英语作文,主题是关于“规则”的,包含1凭票入场2禁止吸烟3食品不能带入4请勿拍照5请勿...
哪位帮我写一篇英语作文,主题是关于“规则”的,包含1凭票入场2禁止吸烟3食品不能带入4请勿拍照5请勿用电话6提前入场,在此谢过
我有更好的答案
we welcome you to spend your time here. As you know, this is a place offers you relax and comfort. Therefore. No cellphones (please turn them off)6. Please enter before we start.Thank you for your corporation. Do not take pictures at any time, please follow the rules below in order to give others and yourself a great time.1. You are allowed to enter only with your ticket.2. No smocking please.3. Foods are not permitted to bring in.5.4Rules of a public visiting placeDear friends
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
关于外出吃饭的优缺点的英语作文 50字左右谁第一个发谁就是满意答案
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
More and more people prefer to eat in resteraunts.I have two idea about that.First,there are three advantages abouout that.One thing is you do not have to worry about that if you can cook very well.Another thing is you can choose many different kinds of food.The other thing is eatting in a resteraunt is very convenience.You do not need to wash the dishes.Second,there are also three disadvantages about that.The first thing is it will be unheathy if you always eatting outside.The second thing is you cannot practise cooking by yourself.The third thing is you will pay a lot of money to resteraunts.鉴于你说50字左右,我就不加细节了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
In current society, people have known the importance of keeping healthy and good life habit. In the past, people ate three meals at home, and they ate more vegetables and less meat and fish. They were...
扫描下载二维码关于描述年夜饭的英语作文,80词左右。_百度知道
关于描述年夜饭的英语作文,80词左右。
我有更好的答案
Before midnight, when we heard the sound of New Year&#39. All of us were enjoying the process of making dumplings and chatting with each other,人肉和蔬菜混合在一起。我们都享受包饺子的过程和彼此聊天;s Eve we make dumplings together and have them around midnight. Firstly!今天是中国新年,我的家庭有一个大的家庭聚会在家里。这是一个中国的传统,新年前夜我们一起包饺子,让他们在午夜.We also needed plenty of skins to make the dumplings. Some of us were making the dumpling skins。在午夜之前, we prepared the pork mince and some vegetables for the dumplings, others were mixing the mince and vegetables together。首先,我们准备了猪肉饺子肉和一些蔬菜。我们也需要大量的皮饺子。我们中的一些人使饺皮;s Bell, the dumplings were ready for us to eat. It was such a wonderful nightToday is Chinese New Year's Eve, my family had a big family party at home. It was a Chinese tradition that on New Year&#39
采纳率:30%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖