whitout含反义词的四字词语词

dash out是什么意思_dash out在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
dash out是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
dash out是什么意思 dash out在线翻译 dash out什么意思 dash out的意思 dash out的翻译 dash out的解释 dash out的发音 dash out的同义词
dash out英 [dae? aut] 美 [dae? a?t] dash out 基本解释冲出去,冲出来; 涂掉dash outdash out 网络解释1. 冲出;删去:dash off 写成冲撞飞出 | dash out 冲出;删去 | dash out 冲出删去2. 冲出:dash off 匆忙完成 | dash out 冲出 | dash with 搀和3. 3. 删去:531dark shading浓阴影 | 532dash-out删去 | 534DAT driveDAT驱动器4. 删去,勾掉:缓冲控制 dash control | 删去,勾掉 dash out | 长划型样 dash patterndash out 双语例句1. 1. Then pull it out of the dash and unplug the wiring harness and antenna lead from the rear using your hands.&&&&然后把它拔出来的仪表板和拔出线束和天线导致从使用你的手后方。2. You`d better dash out this sentence.&&&&你最好把这句话删掉。3. Some were swept away. In a mad dash, 108 got out.&&&&一些人被水冲走,108人疯狂逃出。4. He'll try to distract you with all manner of tricks and, in the blink of an eye, will dash out of sight.&&&&他将设法分散你的一切方式的伎俩,并在眨眼,将冲出来的高地。5. If this ever happens, you want to be able to dash out the house and reach any injured kid in 10-30 seconds.&&&&如果这个以往任何时候都发生了,你希望能够冲出来内务和达成任何受伤的孩子在10-30秒。6. He rose with a spring and dash out the door.&&&&他一跃而起,奔出门去。7. Here are some simple tips to make you look super stunning and super gorgeous before you dash out of the door.&&&&因此,我们就给大家带来一些快速化妆的方法技巧,教大家如何在十分钟内化好妆。8. 8. If growth peters out again later this year, it will dash the expectations Mr Obama has done so much to raise by touting his stimulus.&&&&如果年底增长又趋于停滞,那么奥巴马极力兜售经济刺激计划,力图提升增长率的美梦,将是一枕黄粱。9. dash out的解释9. As soon as he had found himself released from his bonds, and while Javert was drawing up his report, he had taken advantage of confusion, the crowd, the darkness, and of a moment when the general attention was diverted from him, to dash out of the window.&&&&他看见自己已经松了绑,当沙威正在写报告时,他便利用大家还在哄乱,喧哗,你推我挤,烛光昏暗,人们的注意力都不在他身上的一刹那间,跳出窗口了。10. In addition to the materials it uses, the curved design of the lower part of the cowling matches the shape of the tibias with a view to spreading out the force of an impact should the tibias come into contact with the dash.&&&&除了它使用的材料,在对罩下部曲线设计比赛,以制造出一个冲击力的角度研究胫骨胫骨的形状应与破折号接触。11. For, mind you, it's serious, young H and neither you nor me's come out of it with what I should make so bold as to call credit. Nor you neither, not smart - none of the pair of us smart. But dash my buttons! that was a good'un about my score.&&&&&&当我们漫步在往码头去的路上时,他使自己成了个最有趣的同伴,向我讲述我们途经的不同的船只,它们帆具、索具的装备、吨位以及国别,解释正在进行的工作——怎样的一艘在卸货,另一艘正在装舱,而第三艘正准备出海;还不时地给我讲些关于船和水手的小趣闻,或是重复一个海上的俚语,直到我完全学会了它。12. 12. Four mounted policemen were strung out across the road, holding on to their saddles with one hand while they turned this way and that, watching for signs of trouble, as if they were prepared to dash forward at the first suggestion of a disturbance&&&&&&四个骑巡一字儿摆开,站在马路中央;马上人据鞍四顾,似乎准备好了望见哪里有骚扰,就往哪里冲。13. 13. I must dash off a few letters before I go out.&&&&&&在我出去前,必须赶写几封信。14. He had come out of his single minded shell of ambition to show much tenderne ss, humor, considerateness, and dash&&&&&&他追求罗达的时候,倒是曾经把浸透灵魂的个人野心撇在一边,显示出无比的柔情,幽默,体贴和潇洒的风度。15. Courting Rhoda, he had come out of his single-minded shell of ambition to show much tenderne ss, humor, considerateness, and dash&&&&&&他追求罗达的时候,倒是曾经把浸透灵魂的个人野心撇在一边,显示出无比的柔情、幽默、体贴和潇洒的风度。16. 911查询·英语单词16. Annie took out her drawing pad and pencil to dash off a sketch of the Indians.&&&&&&安妮拿出画本和铅笔,迅速地画了一幅印第安人的素描。17. For clear-cut the Troche of bearing blood effect of anti-radiotherapy, this article through to operate the technique of pick eyeball to tack blood and use Acetic acid to dash out bone marrow, detect the number of leucocyte and kaiyote of bonemrow.&&&&&&为了明确生血片抗肿瘤放疗的作用,本文通过运用摘眼球法取血和醋酸冲出骨髓的方法,检测了放疗小鼠的白细胞数及骨髓有核细胞数。18. 18. Friend I go she house early specially, take out in advance packing big dog kind give she will it be birthday, plan to see her happy smiling face, has never expected the friend begins to sneeze after opening the wrapping bag, eyes begin uncomfortable, know friend have rhinitis is toy irritated to pile originally later, really too strenuous to have one's labour rewarded The school holds the sports meeting in spring when the high 2 I enter for the 200-meter dash This is my first time to participate in the sports meeting of the school Very glad So sports meeting one month I begin, on diligent exercise very I will practise on the playground to go home in two hours after leaving school every day Really very diligent exercise But the one that has not thought of is Just that day when the sports meeting is held The heavy rain has arisen And next several days all the time The school claims to cancel the sports meeting of spring this time finally Really very sad&&&&&&朋友生日那天我特意早早就去了她家,然后拿出事先包装好的大狗狗给她,准备看她开心的笑脸,没想到朋友打开包装袋后,就开始打喷嚏,眼睛也开始不舒服,后来才清楚,原来朋友有鼻炎,对毛绒玩具过敏,真是费力不讨好啊高2的时候学校举行春季运动会我报名参加了100米赛跑这是我第一次参加学校运动会非常高兴所以运动会开始前的一个月我就非常努力的练习每天放学后我都要在操场练习俩小时才回家真的非常努力的练习可是没想到的是就在运动会举行的那天下起了大雨而且一直下了好多少天最后学校宣布取消这次的春季运动会真的是很伤心请高手帮忙翻一下这两段啊不要机器翻译的谢谢了啊19. I swear to you by him who died for us that naught shall induce me to breathe one sy but I conjure you do not abandon me. If you do, I swear to you, for I have got to the end of my strength, that I will dash my brains out against the wall, and you will have my death to reproach yourself with."&&&&&&我以基督的名义向你发誓,我情愿让他们杀了我也不会向刽子手们吐露一点实情的,看在上帝的份上,别离开,别不和我说话,不然我向你发誓因为我已忍耐到了极限,我会把头在墙上撞碎的,会懊悔的。"20. Starting directly will produce big dash current, which will shorten the service life of the electromotor. Traditional soft starter can not provide enough starting torque to carry out overloading starting. Starting by using inverter will make high cost.&&&&&&直接起动会产生很大的冲击电流,影响电动机的使用寿命;采用降压起动装置或常规软起动器起动又不能提供足够大的起动转矩,无法实现重载起动;而采用变频器起动投入成本又太大。dash out 单语例句1. Swimmers stash gel packs loaded with carbohydrates and a dash of flavoring in their suits, pulling them out to suck on as needed.2. Sunshine and water pour into the limestone sinkhole as bats and swallows dash in and out.danci.911cha.comdash out是什么意思,dash out在线翻译,dash out什么意思,dash out的意思,dash out的翻译,dash out的解释,dash out的发音,dash out的同义词,dash out的反义词,dash out的例句,dash out的相关词组,dash out意思是什么,dash out怎么翻译,单词dash out是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-3 京公网安备30 
911查询大全 微信公众号微信扫一扫关注go out是什么意思_go out在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
go out是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
go out是什么意思 go out在线翻译 go out什么意思 go out的意思 go out的翻译 go out的解释 go out的发音 go out的同义词 go out的反义词 go out的例句
go out英 [ɡ?u aut] 美 [ɡo a?t] go out 基本解释外出; 出国; 熄灭; 出版go out 情景对话经典对话A:Will you go out with me this Saturday?&&&&&&这个星期六你想跟我出去吗?go outB:Sorry. I'm having a headache this weekend.&&&&&&抱歉。这个周末我头疼。生活费用B:We could (eat in more/ go out for dinner less/ stop going out shopping so much).&&&&&&我们可以(多在家里吃饭/少出去吃饭/少出去逛街)。A:That’s a good idea.&&&&&&这个主意不错。生意场上A:I think you had better come out to the factory .&&&&&&我看你最好走一趟工厂,B:Is there something wrong .&&&&&&出了什么事吗。A:Yes ,your last shipment wasn‘t up to par .&&&&&&嗯,你上次送去的货没有达到标准。B:Let ‘s go out and have a look at it .&&&&&&走,我们去看看?go out 网络解释1. go out在线翻译1. 外出;熄灭:go on继续;发生 | go out外出;熄灭 | go over检查,审查;复习,重温2. 911查询·英语单词2. 熄灭:go on with 继续 | go out 熄灭 | go over 复习;仔细地再读一遍3. 熄灭;外出:go off 爆炸,离开 | go out 熄灭,外出 | go around 流行,流传4. 4. 出去:stand up 起立 | go out 出去 | come in 进来go out 双语例句1. The emancipation of their minds, the raised economic incomes and social status, and also the strengthened pressure from their works make more and more women go out and choose the form of travel to relax and keep abreast of the outside world.&&&&女性思想的解放,经济收入和社会地位的提高以及在工作生活中所承受的压力的不断增强,使越来越多的女性走出家门,选择以旅游的方式来放松心情并了解外面的世界。2. 2. Initially if you are unable to throw up, then the salt water will go out of the body in the form of diarrhea.&&&&一开始,你可能吐不出,无需担心,淡盐水会通过腹泻排出。3. go out什么意思3. The measure strength that financial crisis answers in the center of is very great, but arrived below can is go out of form out of shape?&&&&中央应对金融危机的措施力度很大,但是到了下面会不会走样变形?4. 4. These discharges go out in the form of waves.&&&&这些排出物波浪般地涌出。5. Why be the United States, England, the place that includes Singapore to wait inside even is done well electronic government affairs, can you be in China go out of form of a few places, degenerative?&&&&为什么在美国、英国,甚至包括新加坡等在内的地方弄得好好的电子政务,会在中国一些地方走样、变质呢?6. go out的近义词6. And if you want to leave it to the machine to churn out its best, go Automix.&&&&如果你要离开它,以机器流失其最佳的,请7. Around the world international aids go wrong keep the peace a shortage of food cause sb. to do sth. live in poverty in real life people in need belong to the UN a UN Goodwill ambassador give a speech be pleased to do sth. have the chance to do sth. refer to sb./ sth. be made up of mean to do sth./ doing sth. be honoured to do sth. take on this role set up/about doing/down/out to do be based on develop friendly relations with sb. co-operate in doing sth. promote respect for human rights as you know touch the lives of people everywhere be involved in with the help of sb. worthy organizations be worth doing sth.= be worthy of being done assist the victims of wars in addition protect sb. from doing sth. prevent sb. from doing sth. child labour record sth.= make records of be aware of sth./ make sb aware of draw one's attention=draw the attention of sb. add sth. to sth.&&&&add up/add up to under the umbrella of 全世界国际援助出错保持和平缺少食物导致某人做某事生活贫穷在现实生活中有需要的人属于联合国一位联合国亲善大使做讲座高兴做某事有机会做某事谈及某人或某事由某物组成打算做某事/意味着做某事荣幸做某事承担这个角色建立/着手工作/写下/开始做以…为基础和某人发展友好关系合作做某事促进对人权的尊敬正如你所知道的涉及每个地方人们的生活涉及;卷入在某人的帮助下令人尊敬的组织值得做某事帮助战争的受难者除了保护某人免受…的伤害阻止某人做某事童工记录某事意识到引起某人的注意把…加到…/加起来/加起来为在…的保护下 17 41。8. I braved severely cold to return to be separated by 2, 000 miles morethan 20 years hometowns not to go Time is a severe winter, advancesgradually when the hometown the weather cloudy has been filthy Thecold wind blows in the cabin hum the sound As soon as looks from theloose crack to outside, under the greenish yellow nadir far and nearthe horizontal several Xiao Suo deserted village, is not having someliveliness My heart be out of control dismal to get up!&&&&我冒着严寒回到相隔两千余里别了20余年的故乡去。时候即是深冬,渐进故乡时天气又阴秽了。冷风吹进船舱中呜呜的响。从蓬隙向外一望,苍黄的天底下远近横着几个萧索的荒村,没有一些活气。我的心禁不住悲凉起来。9. When dismantle the machine, firstly, stop the suspension coop on the lower 2 sections of the standard sections, the operation staff go on the suspension coop top, the hoisting machine loosen rope, lift the pillar with small shaft, pull out the horizontal pin of pillar, let the pillar fall slowly to thedismantled section's middle angle bar, insert the horizontal pin again. At this time, loosen the connection screw of standard section with spanner, hang the shaft of hand crane on the upper angle bar, sway the shaft of hand crane upward, separate this standard section from the next section, and lay itin the suspension coop, dismantle the other standard section for the same method, and turn the shaft to another direction, draw the lifting wire rope tightly, the operation staff leave the suspension coop, open the lock stopping instrument, fall the suspension coop to next position and lock the brakeinstrument, the operation staff return to the top of suspension coop, continually dismantle note: forbid the staff leave on the top of suspension coop or in the coop when the suspension coop is running&&&&8.1折除时,首先将吊笼用停层装置停靠在待拆除的标准节的下两节上,操作人员上到吊笼顶,卷扬机松绳,用小吊杆将顶梁略向上提起,拔出顶梁横销,使顶梁值得徐徐降下,降到拆除节下一节中间框架角处,并重新穿上横销,这时用板手将标准节连接螺栓松开,将手摇起重机小吊杆钩挂在待拆节上框架用钢土,到吊笼内,用同样的方法拆下另一节标准节,然后将吊杆转向不影响升降机运行的方向,收紧起升钢丝绳,操作人员离开吊笼,打开锁止机构,使吊笼下降到下一个拆除位置,并将锁止机构锁死,人员重返笼顶,进行下一拆除循环(注意:在吊笼运行时绝不允许有人员留在吊笼顶部或吊笼内10. And then a ship took me aboard Was full of whiskey and hearty sailors I rested up, then pedaled onwards Once I found out they were whalers It's a long long way to go on a pedalo, a pedalo...&&&&然后把我的船舶上充满了威士忌和衷心的水兵余休息,然后骑起一旦我发现他们捕鲸这是一个长期漫长的道路要走的pedalo ,一个pedalo 。。。11. I had to go for the skinny version, which was one of my frist ideas- but I guess it turned out well enough.&&&&&&我不得不想到瘦版,这是我的第一想法,但我猜它被证明是足够好的。12. In the electromagnetic field that countercurrent inductor produces, the metal droplet that melts gets the role suspension of electromagnetism force in quartz pipe center and had been heated up continuously. When metal droplet of melting have been heated up certain temperature surface beginning gasification, metal vapor tension will raise follow temperature go up, is heated continuously can have plenty of metal atoms overflow metal ball liquid surface, at the same time, as the inert gas of cooling medium, all along with certain current velocity, sideswipe the metal droplet surface that melts. Metal atoms fly out liquid surface according to certain way form the atom cluster by the condensing of inert air current, merger and the collision between crystal nucleus pellet and atom cluster form the smoke flame of nanoparticle pellet eventually.&&&&&&在逆流感应器产生的电磁场中熔化的金属液滴受电磁力的作用悬浮于石英管中央并继续被加热,当金属熔球被加热到一定温度时表面开始气化,金属蒸气压随温度的升高而升高,继续受热会有大量的金属原子飞出熔球液面,与此同时,作为冷却介质的惰性气体始终以一定的流速掠过熔化的金属液滴表面,原子飞出液面受冷后就按照一定的方式凝聚成原子簇,在惰性气流中形核并随之长大,颗粒、原子簇间的碰撞与合并,最终形成金属纳米颗粒的烟焰。13. danci.911cha.com13. Folic acid do, I was in the Nanshan open Maternal and Child Health Hospital, I feel that eating out of hospital medicine than Amway`s good, (not pregnant before I was eating Amway`s iron folic acid tablets) suggest that you also go to the hospital opened some, not expensive at all.&&&&&&叶酸嘛,我是在南山妇幼保健院开的,我觉得吃医院开出来的药比安利的好,(没怀孕之前我是吃的安利的铁质叶酸片)建议你也去医院里开一些,也不贵。14. You know we got to go out there and just try to play at a high level.&&&&&&我们知道要做的只是走上赛场,用自己的最高水平去进行比赛。15. go out15. The research may go someway to explaining why people add extra salt to food, or seek out salt-rich foods, despite warnings from numerous scientists and health professionals convinced that high salt intake is responsible for increasing blood pressure, a major risk factor for cardiovascular disease.&&&&&&研究将从某些角度来解释为什么人们不顾许多的科学家和健康专家强调高盐会导致高血压,是心血管疾病的主要危害因子而还在食品中加盐,或者食用高盐食物。16. danci.911cha.com16. We will go to Xania's hotel and find out what she is up to.&&&&&&我们得去仙妮娅的饭店查清她在做什么17. \u\u006E\u\u002E\u\u\u\u002E\uF\u006D17. It can not be copied, it needs to go all out of my, it is the soul of their own department!&&&&&&它不可以被模仿,它需要我的全力以赴,它是与自己的心灵相系的!18. Click OK and the program will automatically go out to the ARIN WHOIS server and try to get as much information as possible about the IP address and domain name.&&&&&&单击确定,该计划将自动走出去到ARIN的WHOIS服务器,试图让尽可能多的信息,对IP地址和域名。19. E. g. An all-you-can-eat buffet is a good place to go if you like to pig out.&&&&&&如果你喜欢大吃一顿,吃到饱的自助式餐厅会是个好去处。20. How could you go out with such a jerk?&&&&&&你怎么和这样的一个土包子一起出去呢?go out 词典解释1. 外出交际;外出娱乐&&&&If you go out, you leave your home in order to do something enjoyable, for example to go to a party, a bar, or the cinema.&&&&e.g. I'm going out tonight.&&&&&&&&&&&我今晚要出去玩。&&&&e.g. It will be a marvellous occasion and they should go out and enjoy it.&&&&&&&&&&&这是个好时机,他们应该出去痛快地玩一玩。2. 与(异性)交往;与…谈恋爱(或有性关系)&&&&If you go out with someone, the two of you spend time together socially, and have a romantic or sexual relationship.&&&&e.g. I once went out with a French man...&&&&&&&&&&&我曾经同一位法国男子交往过一段时间。&&&&e.g. They've only been going out for six weeks.&&&&&&&&&&&他们相恋才6周时间。3. 刻意;故意&&&&If you go out to do something, you make a deliberate effort to do it.&&&&e.g. You do not go out to injure opponents...&&&&&&&&&&&你并非蓄意伤害对手。4. (灯)熄灭&&&&If a light goes out, it stops shining.&&&&e.g. The bedroom light went out after a moment.&&&&&&&&&&&卧室里的灯过了一会儿就灭了。5. (燃烧物)熄灭&&&&If something that is burning goes out, it stops burning.&&&&e.g. The fire seemed to be going out.&&&&&&&&&&&火看起来快灭了。6. 被广播;被发表;被公布&&&&If a message goes out, it is announced, published, or sent out to people.&&&&e.g. Word went out that a column of tanks was on its way.&&&&&&&&&&&有消息说一队坦克已经出动了。7. (电视或广播节目)播出&&&&When a television or radio programme goes out, it is broadcast.&&&&e.g. The series goes out at 10.30pm, Fridays, on Channel 4.&&&&&&&&&&&这部连续剧每周五晚上10点30分在第4频道播出。8. 不复存在;被替代;过时&&&&If a type of thing goes out, it stops existing or being used, usually because it is replaced by something else.&&&&e.g. Double-breasted suits went out years ago...&&&&&&&&&&&双排扣的套装好多年前就过时了。&&&&e.g. The weapons had gone out of use.&&&&&&&&&&&这些武器已经被淘汰了。9. (潮水)退去&&&&When the tide goes out, the water in the sea gradually moves back to a lower level.go out&&&&e.g. The tide was going out.&&&&&&&&&&&正在退潮。10. (比赛中)被淘汰,出局&&&&If a person or team goes out of a competition, they are defeated in a game and therefore can no longer take part in the competition.&&&&e.g. Newcastle went out of the competition, losing 2-1 on aggregate.&&&&&&&&&&&纽卡斯尔队以1比2的总比分被淘汰出局。11. 我十分同情他/ 她&&&&&&You can say 'My heart goes out to him' or 'My sympathy goes out to her' to express the strong sympathy you have for someone in a difficult or unpleasant situation.&&&&&&e.g. My heart goes out to Mrs Adams and her fatherless children.&&&&&&&&&&&&&我十分同情亚当斯太太和她那些失去了父亲的孩子们。go out 单语例句1. It was really fast with a kilometre to go but then everybody eased up 500 metres out.2. Now the banks are ready to go after Chinese consumers who want to buy cars, take out mortgages or use credit cards to go on shopping sprees.3. The militant group says it will not go out of its way to act as a negotiator now.4. Sources with Cangnan People's Hospital said they were all out of danger by Wednesday night and were expected to go home on Thursday.5. Will there be a " go slow " in the " go out " campaign?6. Economists and industry analysts said the newly increased loan quota would go mainly to SMEs and largely help small businesses out of capital shortage.7. Ten of the trucks in our company can't go out to deliver cargo.8. Layoff notices will go out by March 15 and the actual number to be laid off will be determined no later than June 30.9. As the centenarian cannot go out without her wheelchair, her eldest son and Xiao will accompany her.10. A new cartoon due to go out last night on the US cable channel Comedy Central could pose the same dilemma.go out 英英释义verb1. become extinguished&&&&e.g. The lights suddenly went out and we were in the dark2. leave the house to go somewhere&&&&e.g. We never went out when our children were small3. take the field&&&&e.g. The soldiers went out on missions4. move out of or depart from&&&&e.g. leave the room&&&&&&&&&&&the fugitive has left the country&&&&Synonym: 5. date regularly&&&&have a steady relationship with&&&&e.g. Did you know that she is seeing an older man?&&&&&&&&&&&He is dating his former wife again!&&&&Synonym: 6. go out of fashion&&&&become unfashionablego out是什么意思,go out在线翻译,go out什么意思,go out的意思,go out的翻译,go out的解释,go out的发音,go out的同义词,go out的反义词,go out的例句,go out的相关词组,go out意思是什么,go out怎么翻译,单词go out是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐