15.00&&&&(9折)
25.00&&&&(7.8折)
12.00&&&&(6.7折)
14.50&&&&(无折)
14.00&&&&(8.8折)
请留下你对双氙的意见或建议,感谢!
(如果有个人或商家的相关问题需要解决或者投诉,请致电400-000-5668)
联系电话/微信/QQ:
支持中英文(Support in both Chinese and English)
感谢您的反馈,我们会努力做得更好!您现在的位置:
PSV专用的L2R2扩充按键公开
时间: 09:32:58 来源: 作者:风音 热度: 216 次
最近日本的一家电器制造厂商上越电子工业公开了一款PSVita(2000型)专用的L2R2扩充按键,预定在今年4月下旬通过乐天市场等途径贩卖出售,售价2920日元(含税)。
最近日本的一家电器制造厂商上越电子工业公开了一款PSVita(2000型)专用的L2R2扩充按键,预定在今年4月下旬通过乐天市场等途径贩卖出售,售价2920日元(含税)。
使用PSVita的玩家都知道PSVita的L2R2按键为背部触控的虚拟按键,使用起来对于很多玩家来说都感觉有些不灵活不舒服,想来厂商也是针对这个问题发售的这款直接安装在PSVita上的L2R2扩充按键。
←扫一扫关注“k73手游”
游戏、动画、漫画,ACG的圈内圈外事
公众号查询:k73手游 轻松订阅 &&
官方QQ群1: 官方QQ群2:
版权所有 鄂ICP备号
鄂公网安备 03号
K73电玩之家PSV破解版可以串流PC玩游戏了 已经放出安装包及教程
稿源:多玩论坛
斗玩网(douwan.com)转载:PSV现在已经可以把电脑游戏串流过来了,也就是说PSV可以间接玩电脑游戏了。大家先可以歪歪一下,以后躺在床上玩电脑游戏是一件多么舒服的事情啊。& & 外国放了一个在psv上玩PS2游戏的视频,和玩另一个游戏的图片。下面已经有朋友试验成功了。&&外国的教程,有空我再做翻译。大致条件是:A PC running Steam and games on it (durr.);&&==》有steam平台的游戏A nVidia GPU and the latest&GeForce Experience&(sorry AMD users);&&===》 有一个nvidia的显卡和最新的显卡驱动,并且这个显卡要支持串流功能(AMD的显卡不可用)Henkaku and an FTP====》要有henkaku破解的psv和ftp软件A decent router and home network connection (possibly an amazing 3G if you plan to play outside of your house);&&===》有一个路由器Vita M===》有一个moonlight软件(psv上运行的)5 minutes (stretch it to 30 if you run into any problems);&&==》需要五分钟时间(如果中途有突发情况可能需要30分钟)简单翻译的教程:1.首先激活steam平台的串流功能。2.把Moonlight.vpk安装到psv上。3.用记事本创建server.txt文件, 在里面输入本电脑的ip地址并保存,然后在psv上ux0:/data/的目录下建一个moonlight的目录,建完的路径应该是ux0:/data/moonlight/,然后用ftp把server.txt放到moonlight目录下。4.配对设备。在psv上打开moonlight的气泡,然后psv会扫描电脑的ip,接着电脑上会提示要输入配对码,你把psv上的配对码输入电脑就可以了。配对成功后只需要摁下psv是的O键即可,steam会变全屏。如果不成功的话就可以重启电脑或者禁用防火墙。5.一切就绪,少年,开撸吧!!!!!!!!注:可以设置串流的分辨率,只需要建一个配置文件在ux0:data/moonlight/settings.txt,在settings.txt文件里输入分辨率参数:960 544 60 4000&&。960x544是分辨率, 60是帧速,&4000是传输速度。你也可以通过更改NVIDIA控制面板的设置,来改变分辨率和帧速。感谢41楼的&&@士官长本人&&,他贴出了通过steam玩破解游戏的方法:“可以用,其实就是把nvdia shiled的pc游戏串流技术拿来用了一下(还要用到nvdia的pc端软件),只要有个steam账号(不管有没有买什么游戏)就能用。在steam登录(也可以在登录一次后选择离线)后的主界面左下角有个“添加游戏”按钮,里面有个“添加非steam游戏”,这个可以把破解的游戏强行添加进来。然后就能在串流中看到并玩到了。要注意的是,添加的游戏也有一定的限制,好像必须得是nvdia能识别的游戏(表现是双显卡电脑nvdia会自动给这个游戏设定nvdia GPU),是可以串流给shiled的游戏才行。另外,目前在下用的是从外网下到的vitamoonlight5000,这个串流目前的效果还算不错,psv上的操作转眼就能传达至电脑,但是电脑把画面传回psv有很明显的延迟,还有个问题,就是这个串流是针对shiled机型的,这类机型有L2和R2键,而psv默认配置中并没有这两个按键,所以导致很多操作并没有对应的按键……嗯,这个串流软件的制作者应该也意识到这些问题了,祝他/她早日攻克,感谢制作人。“Guide: How to Get Moonlight working on your Vitaby&Typhoon_Neon&· August 17, 2016At this point, I think it is safe to say that&Henkaku&has completely blown&Rejuvenate&out of the water. I had high hopes when Rejuvenate initially came out, but those hopes quickly died with the minuscule install base that the hack got and the low to minimal development that it brought on, even if without Rejuvenate we would have never got Henkaku in this first place. That, however, is a story for a different post that I’d love to write some other time. This one is dedicated to something I got a few request on (like… maybe 1… 2?) which is: How the heck to you get Moonlight to work in the first place? I’m not one to disappoint so here it is (and with a few pictures in more confusing parts)!Requirements:A PC running Steam and games on it (durr.);A nVidia GPU and the latest&GeForce Experience&(sorry AMD users);Henkaku and an FTPA decent router and home network connection (possibly an amazing 3G if you plan to play outside of your house);Vita M5 minutes (stretch it to 30 if you run into any problems);Ok, you got all of that? Great! Let’s move in to this tutorial so you can stream the Witcher 3 all-maxed out on your Titan X to your Vita.Step 1: Activate GameStreamThis may seem silly but there is one requirement to be able to use nVidia GameStream: a nVidia account. Without that there’s no way to activate GameStream,&so what are you waiting for? I’ll wait. Done? Great! Now open up GeForce Experience and login using your credentials and if all goes well and your GPU is supported you should be greeted with this:That was easy, wasn’t it? Ok now let’s move on to the next step.Step 2: Install Vita Moonlight on your consoleThis is more than self-explanatory, but there is something you should know beforehand: there are two versions of Vita Moonlight as it stands right now, one is Moonlight-5000 and Moonlight-2000? What is the difference? Well, one streams at 5000kbps and the other at 2000kbps. The first one will net you a crisper, less pixely output but right now, you will be doing so at the expense of streaming delay, mostly because the WiFi Chipset of the Vita really isn’t stellar, from what I’ve seen it’s probably on par with that of the Nexus 7 (2013 version) but nowhere close to the quality I can get on my Nexus 5 (I can stream at 1080p60fps with quite literally no lag whatsoever).My advice would be: try the 5000 version first, if you’re not happy with the results, go for the 2000 version. That’s the one I’m using and while it isn’t perfect it is already pretty good (remember, this is a pre-alpha). Keep in mind also that you can only have one version of Moonlight installed simultaneously, since they both install to the same folder inside your Vita, they can’t coexist.Step 3: Creating and setting up “server.txt”&This seems to be the step most people seem to have a problem with, but it is really not that hard. First off create a new text document on your desktop and name it server. You done? Fantastic! Now press WinKey+R and write cmd on it (or open up a terminal if you’re running Linux) now inside that window type “ipconfig” you will get this result:I’ve deleted most of the useless information. What we want is the only information I left, the IPv4 address of your computer. Type this information into your server.txt file. Next we gotta send this file to right place. Open up your favorite FTP client on your PC and VitaShell/MolecularShell on your console, set up the FTP connection and navigate to&ux0:/data/&and create a folder named “moonlight”.If you do not have the&ux0:/data&folder (no idea if that’s even possible) create it as well. It was already there for me when I first needed it. Now navigate inside the&moonlight&folder and that’s where you need to upload the&server.txt&file you created earlier.Step 4: Pairing the devicesNow this part can be a little tricky, but if you set up everything correctly this should pose no issue. When you first open up Moonlight on your Vita, it will scan for your PC using the IP you provided for it earlier, if all goes well it should tell you to insert a code on your computer, and a small prompt will pop-up on your computer asking for said code.If this doesn’t happen and you get the “null” error, I only have two advices for you:Restart your computer: this fixed the issue for me, when I was having it. I believe this is because the PC was coming from the hibernation state and this may have sc*** with the nVidia System Service.Disable any custom firewall you may be using: Especially on Windows 10, custom firewalls can make the system go haywire. Disable it temporarily and see if that works.After the pairing is done, just press O to boot up GameStream+Steam in Big Picture ModeStep 5: Enjoy!If you did all of this as I just told you, you should already be using Moonlight and enjoying PC games on your Vita! What a time to live in!
有好的文章希望站长之家帮助分享推广,猛戳这里
本网页浏览已超过3分钟,点击关闭或灰色背景,即可回到网页}

我要回帖

更多关于 psv按键失灵 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信