两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新英语七下第一单元课件2014版
大小:5.33MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Inj.是什么意思_Inj.在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
Inj.是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
Inj.是什么意思 Inj.在线翻译 Inj.什么意思 Inj.的意思 Inj.的翻译 Inj.的解释 Inj.的发音 Inj.的同义词 Inj.的反义词 Inj.的例句 Inj.的相关词组
Inj.Inj. 基本解释[医] 注射,注射液Inj. 双语例句1. First 27 rabbits of the experimental group were destabilizated by operated on L6、7.Inj Diazepam 0.25 mg/kg, Inj Ketamine 0.02 g/kg and Inj Atropine 0.125 mg/kg was one by one injected into the rabbit through the auris vein, shearing the rabbit hair of backside waist, fixing the rabbit on operation table in face lying, using 1% Povidone Ioding to degerm the operation area. Every rabbit was incised at the backside of its waist, that incisal opening is located in the center of the intervertebral space (L6、7 space) that both side iliac crest line correspond, from the meso-ordinate direction cut about 4 cm incision, cutting open skin and subcutaneous tissue, thoroughly, exposing the spinous processes the vertebral plates and the upper-inferior articular processes, entirely segregating the muscles that cohere the spinous processes the vertebral plates and the articluar process, then excising the supraspinal ligaments and interspinal ligaments, biting off two sides the inferior articular processes of L6, in order that resulting in intervertebral destabilization, using 0.9% Inj. Sodium Chloride to washout the incisal opening, in order sewing up each layer tissues.&&&&方法] 取48只6个月龄日本大耳白兔,雌雄不限,体重为(2.5±0.2) kg,随机进行分组,分为对照组和实验组,对照组为21只;实验组为27只;先将实验组兔腰背部皮毛剪除,用安定注射液1.25 mg/kg、氯胺酮0.02 g/kg、阿托品0.125 mg/kg顺次耳缘静脉注射麻醉后,俯卧固定于手术台上,用1%碘伏消毒手术区域,以髂嵴平对椎间隙(即L6、7)为中心,从正中取一长约4 cm纵行切口,切开皮肤及皮下组织,锐性分离,暴露棘突、椎板及上下关节突,将附着于棘突、椎板及小关节的肌肉全部分离开,然后依次切除L6、7棘上及棘间韧带,咬除第6腰椎两侧下关节突,造成椎间失稳,用无菌生理盐水冲洗切口,依次缝合各层组织;术后动物在笼中自由活动。2. Inj Diazepam 0.25 mg/kg, Inj Ketamine 0.02 g/kg and Inj Atropine 0.125 mg/kg was one by one injected into the rabbit through the auris vein, shearing the rabbit hair of backside waist, fixing the rabbit on operation table in face lying, using 1% Povidone Ioding to degerm the operation area. Every rabbit was incised at the backside of its waist, that incisal opening is located in the center of the intervertebral space (L6、7 space) that both side iliac crest line correspond, from the meso-ordinate direction cut about 4 cm incision, cutting open skin and subcutaneous tissue, thoroughly, exposing the spinous processes the vertebral plates and the upper-inferior articular processes, entirely segregating the muscles that cohere the spinous processes the vertebral plates and the articluar process, then excising the supraspinal ligaments and interspinal ligaments, biting off two sides the inferior articular processes of L6, in order that resulting in intervertebral destabilization, using 0.9% Inj. Sodium Chloride to washout the incisal opening, in order sewing up each layer tissues.&&&&方法] 取48只6个月龄日本大耳白兔,雌雄不限,体重为(2.5±0.2) kg,随机进行分组,分为对照组和实验组,对照组为21只;实验组为27只;先将实验组兔腰背部皮毛剪除,用安定注射液1.25 mg/kg、氯胺酮0.02 g/kg、阿托品0.125 mg/kg顺次耳缘静脉注射####后,俯卧固定于手术台上,用1%碘伏消毒手术区域,以髂嵴平对椎间隙(即L6、7)为中心,从正中取一长约4 cm纵行切口,切开皮肤及皮下组织,锐性分离,暴露棘突、椎板及上下关节突,将附着于棘突、椎板及小关节的肌肉全部分离开,然后依次切除L6、7棘上及棘间韧带,咬除第6腰椎两侧下关节突,造成椎间失稳,用无菌生理盐水冲洗切口,依次缝合各层组织;术后动物在笼中自由活动。3. Sulfadiazine Sodium Inj.&&&&磺胺嘧啶钠注射液4. danci.911cha.com4. Amobarbital Sodium for Inj.&&&&注射用异戊巴比妥钠5. If you are a very extraverted or gregarious adult, don`t expect the same behavior your INJ child.&&&&如果你是非常外向而乐于交际的成人,别指望你家的INJ孩子跟你一样。6. Diatrizoate Meglumine and Diatrizoate Sodium Inj.&&&&泛影葡胺和泛影酸钠注射掖7. Diatrizoate Sodium Inj.&&&&泛影酸钠注射液8. Iodohippurate Sodium I 131 Inj.&&&&碘[131I]马尿酸钠注射液9. Chlorothiazide Sodium for Inj.&&&&注射用氨噻嗪钠 0.3EU/mg10. Inj.的反义词10. Iothalamate Sodium I 125 Inj.&&&&碘[123I]他拉酸钠注射掖11. 11. Rose Bengal Sodium I 131 Inj.&&&&&&碘[131I]玫瑰红钠注射液12. 12. Iodohipuprate Sodium I 123 Inj.&&&&&&碘[123I]马尿酸钠注射液13. This paper shows some of the ways C can inj...&&&&&&这是关于图像调制传递函数MTF计算的一篇优秀文章,可以处理卫星图像,提高图像清晰度14. The characters themselves are to be applied with INJ poses.&&&&&&人物本身的适用与损伤构成。15. The activities of POD in the serum, muscle and hepatopancreas of the inj ected shrimp remained stable.&&&&&&与对照组虾相比,试验组虾的血清、肌肉和肝胰腺提取液中POD活性均没有明显变化。16. After a long day of school, the INJ may head to their room to spend some time alone.&&&&&&在学校里待了一整天后,INJ可能一回家就直奔自己的房间独自待着。17. 17. This will help the INJ to put their ideas into context within the external world.&&&&&&这将有助于INJ将他们的想法与外部世界的情境结合。18. Teachers should be prepared to point INJ children towards sources where they can learn more about the subject.&&&&&&教师应准备向INJ儿童指出资料源的所在,在那里他们可以学到关于课题的更多东西。19. Objective:To evaluate efficacy and safety of domestic Inj.&&&&&&目的:评价国产注射用阿奇霉素治疗急性细菌性感染的疗效与安全性。20. INJ children need a good amount of time alone.&&&&&&INJ儿童需要大量的时间独处。Inj.是什么意思,Inj.在线翻译,Inj.什么意思,Inj.的意思,Inj.的翻译,Inj.的解释,Inj.的发音,Inj.的同义词,Inj.的反义词,Inj.的例句,Inj.的相关词组,Inj.意思是什么,Inj.怎么翻译,单词Inj.是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐