拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
怎样种树的英语作文,
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
March 12th is Tree Planting Day.This year our school bought enough trees before that day .On that day ,we didn't had classes .The teachers and our classmates planted trees around our school.We began to planted trees as soon as we got to school .some students dug the holes .Some students put the trees into the holes.Some students put the earth back to the holes.Then we pushed the earth hard with our feet .At last we watered the trees as much as possible.From then on we looked after the trees carefully and the trees grew very well .It made our shcool more beautiful .And How happy we are !
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码假如你是汤姆你明天想要去种树可你不知道怎么种你问爸爸英语作文
14-01-18 &匿名提问您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
植树节-Tree-planting&Day
作者:动感超人
来源:9swing.com
  Tree-planting Day Today is Tree-planting Day.We went to plant trees in Daning GREenland. As soon as we arrived, we began to work.Some were digging holes, some were planting and others were watering. We all know trees are very useful to man. Growing trees means saving man himself. We all worked very hard. When the sun went down, we came back home.Although we were very tired, we felt very happy.
热门课程推荐扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
关于种树的英语作文只要五句话,不要太高级,也不要太低级.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Plant treeIt's a sunny day.I'm very happy.I'm going to plant tree in my garden.How do I do that?First,I can go to the plant shop buy some seeds.Second,Igo to the garden dig the soil.Then put the plant in the soil.Next I water it.I am so excited and Iwait for it to grow.  I should plant more trees.They make our world beautiful.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文大全_2016年英语四级作文范文:前人栽树,后人乘凉_沪江英语
网页版学习工具
Directions:
How can we meet the needs of today without diminishing the capacity of future generations to meet theirs Sustainable development implies a broad view of human welfare, along term perspective about social development. Write an essay which should cover:
1) describing the set of drawings below,
2) stating its main idea, and
3) giving your comment.
The images above are both meaningful and instructive: this man's hard work is not only for his own benefit, but also for the benefit of future generations.
The pictures serve to remind us that the existence of our current happiness and valuable national heritage is due to the struggles of our predecessors.
We, in turn, should also work hard in order to guarantee the comfort and safety of generations to come. Sustainable development has become a topic of heated debate in recent years. While it is justifiable to satisfy current demands, we cannot neglect the needs of our descendants in the process. Our children also depend on Earth's natural resources and we should not deprive them of such necessities.
Unfortunately, many people only think of their short term, personal interests. An entire forest might be clear cut, in the interest of making a profit, without a single tree planted in its place. This inconsiderate attitude towards the welfare of our descendants, as well the indifference to the outcome of such reckless actions, can only turn Earth into a cold and lifeless planet. People must be taught to appreciate Earth as not only their home, but also the home of our children and grandchildren, as well as all other plants and animals.
While making great efforts to increase our current quality of life, we must simultaneously consider how our actions will affect future lives.
2017年上半年的大学英语四级考试即将到来,也到了广大考生冲刺英语四级写作的关键时刻。小编在这里对学习生活相关内容进行预测,希望大家能好好思考和准备这一话题~}

我要回帖

更多关于 为什么学英语英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信