That is foris sure to.毋庸置疑。

那是毋庸置疑的
That's for sure
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
但有一点是毋庸置疑的,那就是如果我们想要更有竞争力,就必须继续提高。
Clearly we have to improve everything still if we want to be contenders every year.
那是毋庸置疑的,”约翰P 芬尼根说,他是蒙古最大银行的爱尔兰CEO。
Of that, there is no longer any doubt," says John P. Finigan, the Irish CEO of one of Mongolia's largest banks.
但有一点是毋庸置疑的,那就是无论男女减肥是又怎样的千差万别,别人的帮助支持才是让我们保持体重最重要的战略。
One thing for sure, no matter how it comes off, we all need social support as a key strategy to keep it off!! What do you think about this?
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!您要找的是不是:
那是肯定的
But one thing that is for sure is that all that drilling is helping the US economy.
And we'll find out who's telling the truth because someone is lying, and that is for sure - that is clear.
"They want us out, that is for sure, " a Western official said.
One thing that is for sure, the American market is likely to be a safer haven for fixed-income investors than Europe or Japan.
One thing that is for sure a problem and one that Gadhafi recognizes is the oil production coming out of Libya, or lack thereof.
Because the one thing that is for sure about a magazine, it is wanted, it is desired, the person subscribes, (or ) they buy it from the newsstand.
Other analysts also see production looking better for 2012 but agree that nothing is for sure.
And also let me take this opportunity to thank Secretary of Education Arne Duncan for the great job that he is doing in making sure that our kids are ready for this 21st century world that is going to be so demanding.
The only thing that can be said for sure is that share values in New York and London still look excessive by normal measures (see article).
McCain says that he wants to provide children health care, what he doesn't mention is he voted against the expansion of the Children's Health Insurance Program that is responsible for making sure that so many children who didn't have previously health insurance have it now.
That is not a recipe for making sure that we are taking advantage of the opportunities and meeting the challenges of the Middle East.
President George W. Bush's Advisory Panel on Federal Tax Reform met publicly Tuesday to work on a report, now scheduled for a Nov. 1 release, that is sure to call for simplification of the U.S. tax code and the reduction or elimination of some tax breaks.
In effect, he says the only sure strategy for the government is to focus on what it knows for sure, which is that government borrowing and spending need to come down, as a share of the economy.
And the way it covers all of those who wish to participate in the congressional plan is that it will provide subsidies, and it will also cap premiums, something that is really important, because we want to make sure that it is affordable for all.
An underwriter is responsible for making sure that shiny loan is shiny all the way through, not just on the outside.
"It is no coincidence that the attorney general of the United States is the person responsible for making sure that voter suppression does not happen in our country, that issues that relate to the civil liberties of the American people are upheld, " Pelosi told reporters.
"His personal passion for cinema was boundless, and that is sure to be his legacy for generations to come, " he added.
That is good fortune, for sure, but Kuroda this year has allowed line drives at a rate of just 14.5%, third-best among AL starters.
The certain answer is that nobody knows for sure.
"We have a market that for sure is going to continue growing at a much faster pace than the rest of the country, " says Jorge Ramos, co-anchor of Univision's flagship news program and author of the forthcoming The Other Face of America.
The problem this presents for the early stage is how do you know for sure that the IBWG in the next cubicle or in the corner office is not actually Patient Zero.
What I do know for sure is that since the day he took office, Barack Obama has been fighting for us. (Applause.) He has been struggling with us.
Did we achieve our central goal, and have we been able I think to shape a strong relationship with a responsible Afghan government that is willing to cooperate with us to make sure that it is not a launching pad for future attacks against the United States?
But the economic challenges we face now are economic challenges that have been building for decades now, and the most important thing we can do is to make sure that our kids are prepared for this new economy.
That means making sure that the playing field is even for workers across the country, including in Ohio.
It is my belief that we have all the pieces in place for us to make sure that the 21st century is the American Century just like the 20th was.
If there is one thing that I have learned for sure in my 45 years on Wall Street it is this: When the crowd agrees, it is always wrong.
But that is why it is so important for us to make sure that we are meeting our commitments to them not just individually as parents but also as a society.
Yes, there is devolution and it is right we make that work, but Wales also benefits from making sure that the Foreign Office is standing up for Wales, that we are helping sell Welsh goods around the world, that we are taking into account all of Wales' needs.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!One thing is for sure that money cannot make per_百度知道
One thing is for sure that money cannot make per
thing is for sure that money cannot make person happy.
我有更好的答案
钱不能使人幸福,这是毫无疑问的能确定的一件事是钱不能使人快乐幸福。
采纳率:88%
来自团队:
可以确定的是,金钱并不能给人带来幸福。
有一件事情是肯定的,那就是钱无法使人开心。
可以确定一件事,钱不能让人开心
能不能发张更清晰的照片。 能看到选项,看不到文章。
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包That is for sure 与That is sure区别_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
That is for sure 与That is sure区别
我有更好的答案
you are very important to your family. 的确,你对你的家人非常重要,可以肯定地说,通常单独存在sure 为形容词,也可以是副词For sure?
Sure. It is sure that any one must die. 每个人都会死去for sure,这是肯定的: 为副词。的确。Do you go with me
It /That is sure后必须接成分吗?
That is sure, I am sure, it is sure 通常是对某件事表示肯定,通常后接从句
采纳率:64%
没有that's sure
只有it's sure that
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包for sure是什么意思_for sure在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
for sure是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
for sure是什么意思 for sure在线翻译 for sure什么意思 for sure的意思 for sure的翻译 for sure的解释 for sure的发音 for sure的同义词
for sure英 [f?: ?u?] 美 [f?r ??r] for sure 基本解释无疑; 准保for sure 相关例句ph.1. 1. No one knows for sure what happened to Bill.&&&&没有人确切知道比尔出了什么事。for sure 情景对话Jogging-(慢跑)B:Hey, Tom, what to go for a run?&&&&&&嘿,汤姆,去跑跑步怎么样?\u\u006E\u\u002E\u\u\u\u002E\uF\u006DA:No thanks. I like to run in the morning. I ran a couple of miles when I woke up today.&&&&&&不了,谢谢你。我喜欢在早上跑步。今天起床后我跑了几英里。B:I try to do that, but I can’t get up early enough.&&&&&&我也试图这样做,可是起得不够早。A:I couldn’t either at first, but you get used to it.&&&&&&一开始我也不行,可是慢慢会习惯的。\u\u\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCDB:It’s I’d rather run in the morning.&&&&&&中午的时候太热了,我也宁愿早上跑步。A:Well, why don’t you come tomorrow? I’ll stop by your house on my way out.&&&&&&那么,你为什么不明天来呢?我出来的时候顺便经过你家。B:I could try, but I can’t say for sure if I’ll get up in time. What time do you want to go?&&&&&&我会尽力,但是不能保证一定可以准时起床。你想几点钟去?A:I’ll give you a call around 6:00 and stop by around 6:30.&&&&&&六点的时候我给你打个电话,大约6点半的时候我经过你这儿。B:O.K., maybe if I have someone to go with, I’ll be able to get up in time for a jog.&&&&&&好的,或许如果有个伴的话,我可以按时起床跑跑步。A:Great, I’ll see you then.&&&&&&好的,到时见。B:See you.&&&&&&再见。工作\u\u006E\u\u002E\u\u\u\u002E\uF\u006DA:This will be your office here.&&&&&&这就是你的办公室。B:A corner office? Really? Wow, this is great!&&&&&&一间办公室,真的吗?太棒了!A:We try to give everyone in the upper management team a nice office. After all, you will be spending a lot of time in here.&&&&&&我们尽力为高层管理团队中的每个成员安排一间比较好的办公室。毕竟你要在那里呆很长时间。B:I suppose so. It’s great.&&&&&&我也这样认为。真不错。A:On Monday, we’ll give you the keys to the company car. You can use it for personal use, but make sure to keep track of the gas you use. We’ll reimburse you for the upkeep and the gas you use for business.&&&&&&我们周一会给你公司汽车的钥匙。你可以作为私车使用,但一定要记下用油量。我们会为你报销汽车的保养费和汽车作为公用时的油费。B:Is there a coffee machine around here?&&&&&&这附近有咖啡机吗?A:Yes, we have a coffee machine and some other beverages in the break room.&&&&&&有,休息室里有咖啡机和其他饮料。for sureB:Where’s that again?&&&&&&休息室在哪里呢?911查询·英语单词A:It’s just down the hall, the fourth door on your right.&&&&&&在大厅下面,你右边的第四间。B:Got it.&&&&&&知道了。A:You can always call me if you need anything and I will get it for you. That’s one of my duties as your personal assistant.&&&&&&如果你有什么需要可以随时叫我,我会帮你解决。作为你的私人助理,这是我的部分职责。for sure 网络解释1. 肯定:如今這社會媽不肯定是女的,爸不肯定是男的(同性婚姻),還剩多少事情是肯定(for sure)的?!2. 确实,毫无疑问地:for short 简称,缩写 | for sure 确实,毫无疑问地 | for the best (完全)出于好意3. 肯定地,有把握地:for short简称,缩写 | for sure肯定地,有把握地 | for the moment现在,暂时4. 确实:for short 简称 | for sport 为了好玩 | for sure 确实for sure 双语例句1. Now, if you want to make sure you don`t convey vulnerability, if you`re strong and you want the man to know it and you want to be sure and find a guy for whom this isn`t a threat, then wear a deep red, plum or burgundy.&&&&现在,如果你想传达你不容易做到,如果你强,你想知道这名男子并予以肯定,并希望你找到这家伙为谁而不是威胁,然后穿深红色、枣或李子。2. 2. Watch out for J I'm sure he's a stool pigeon for the police.&&&&防着约翰,我肯定他是警方的眼线。)自动翻译查看资料来源划选1次3. 3. Valentine Day is just around the corner, and for sure it will be a Season of Love!!!&&&&情人节即将来临了,很肯定的是它将会是个恋爱的季节呢!!!4. For sure/certain certainly, definitel y&&&&肯定地。有把握地说弄清,669。5. Be sure of (= certain)确信的 668. for sure/certain certainly, definitel y&&&&肯定地。有把握地说共 21 页考研英语阅读理解必备短语 669。6. If you are on the lookout for a counselor, be sure to know where to find him.&&&&如果你是在寻找一个参赞,一定要知道该往哪里找他。<p class="pGB. Make sure that you get the best price and watch out for coupons giving a discount!&&&&请确保您得到最优惠的价格,看给的折扣券了!8. That's, I mean I always had fantasies about that, for sure, yeah.&&&&我是说,那是我一直渴望梦想的,绝对是这样。9. 9. So how to make sure you always strike a good deal for yourself?&&&&因此,如何确保你总是罢工,是一个很好的协议,为您自己?10. for sure10. I'm sure any shyster on the street will be happy to do it for you.&&&&我相信整条街都满是这种乐于为你服务的讼棍11. I'm sure you live for watching our program, especially American Slang, aren't you?&&&&&&我知道你们非常喜欢看我们的节目,特别是美国俚语,是吧!12. No other balm for earthly pain Is half so sure, No sweet caress so filled with love Nor half so pure, No other soul so close akin that understands, No touch that brings such perfect peace as Mother`s hands.&&&&&&没有甜蜜的爱抚如此充满了爱如此纯净,也不能半没有其他灵魂如此接近类似明白,没碰那带来如此完美的和平作为母亲的手。13. Apropos of his father, he can't make it for sure whether or not he will accept both him and his kid.&&&&&&至于他的父亲,他不敢肯定他是否回接受他和他的小孩 8。14. If you`re not too observant, for sure you will not overlook with the standard.&&&&&&如果你不太敏感,相信你一定不会忽略的水准。15. Make sure you check the annual percent rate and shop for the best rate.&&&&&&使您的年度检查率%和商店的最好水平。16. 16. Be sure to take adequate food and water for your ride.&&&&&&一定要保重你的车足够的食物和水。17. 17. Just be sure they`re not going to ask for a copy of your credit report before raising your limit.&&&&&&只是肯定他们并不是索取你的信用报告,然后把你的极限。18. Search your heart and you are sure to find a business idea that will be just perfect for you.&&&&&&搜索你的心,你一定要找到一个经营理念,也将是个完美的你。19. 19. Perhaps your plan calls for nothing but grapefruit or cabbage soup each day. You slash your daily calories to fewer than 1, 000 -- and sure enough, the pounds melt away.&&&&&&也许你的计划是每天除了葡萄柚或者洋白菜什么都不吃,你短期内将自己的每日能量摄入控制在了1000千卡以内,果然,你的体重下降了。20. I am sure I should not be disappointed in the panorama spread out before me, for to me it would be a vision of another world.&&&&&&但是,我担心在最后一个夜晚,我还会再次跑到剧院去,看一场热闹而有趣的戏剧,好领略一下人类心灵中的谐音。for sure 单语例句for sure的翻译1. He even obtained copies of the firm's business licence and Xie's identity card to make sure the company was legitimate before paying for two stalls.2. But for the rest of the time, make sure the solar filter is attached.3. Needy urban residents came gradually under the coverage of the subsistence allowances programme, and we made sure that all eligible urban residents were by and large provided for.4. And Greece will not catch Qatar by surprise, that's for sure.5. For sure, our country has been doing a good job for the past few years.6. In the context of the global economic slowdown, a freeze on the minimum wage system is for sure an advisable action.7. What we know for sure is that any motivational plans we devise should avoid inadvertently institutionalizing a dunce cap mentality among some of our students.8. His cooperation with the orchestra will be sure to provide a captivating night for audience.9. He guarded the bird for a night and made sure that it was taken care of the next morning.10. Be sure to leave enough room for dessert and order up the carrot pudding, my second new favorite.for sure是什么意思,for sure在线翻译,for sure什么意思,for sure的意思,for sure的翻译,for sure的解释,for sure的发音,for sure的同义词,for sure的反义词,for sure的例句,for sure的相关词组,for sure意思是什么,for sure怎么翻译,单词for sure是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐