3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
尊敬的各位领导老师 同学们 大家下午好用英语怎么说
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
My honored leaders,teachers,fellow school mates, good afternoon.不过你如果英文演讲搞的这么中式化,感觉太累赘了. 还不如直接简单点,比如: Hello, everyone! Good afternoon, everyone!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
用英语向你的老师和同学们做一下自我介绍
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
自我介绍 大家好,很高兴借此机会来介绍我自己.我叫…...,英文名叫……,来自美丽的广西桂林,现就读于南宁职业技术学院,主修会计.我在业余生活喜欢读书、写字、听音乐、交朋友.我是一个自信的人,执着而有耐心是我最大的特点.英语是我的最爱,对我很重要,我希望将来能成为一位英语老师,和许许多多的学生分享我的经历.谢谢!
Self-Introduction Hello everyone! I would like to take thisopportunity to introduce myself. My name is ……, but you can just call me ……. Icome from a beautiful city Guilin Guangxi. I’m currently a student at Nanning College for Vocational Technology andmajoring in accounting. My favorite pastimes are reading、writing、listeningto music and spending time with my friends. I’m confident to myself. Persistenceand patience is my biggest personality. English is my favorite subject and itis important to me. I want to be an English teacher in the future and share myexperience with them. That’s all. Thank you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译英语——沟通世界的桥梁英语,其实并没有多难,你只要有那份心去学,是一件很容易的事.平常朋友见面打招呼的时候我们可
英语翻译英语——沟通世界的桥梁英语,其实并没有多难,你只要有那份心去学,是一件很容易的事.平常朋友见面打招呼的时候我们可以互相说‘Hi!’,见面几次的人可以说:“Nice to meet you!”对方会回答:“Nice to meet you too.”你也可以说:“How do you do!”由此可见,英语是一种非常丰富的语言.很多人认为英语是年轻人学的,其实老人也学呢!68岁的郭秀兰奶奶就学起了英语,这一学可是8年多!郭秀兰退休后,主要任务是带孩子,先是带孙女,看到孙女学英语,自己也跟着记了几个单词,不过没有坚持下来.8年前,家里添了小孙子后,她决定把英语好好学学,一方面让孙子耳濡目染跟着学,另一方面完成自己的一个愿望:争取能说几句像样的英语.小孙子刚满月,郭秀兰就用英语喊着“一二三四”,小孙子半岁后,郭秀兰根据记忆,整理出自己以前记下的几个英语单词,然后把一些小动物图案剪下来,在下面写上单词,不断地读给孙子听.很快,老人发现,自己学的一点英语不够用了,小孙子4岁时,她把孙子送到英语学习班,自己也在教室旁听.几年下来,祖孙俩形成默契,走在路上用英语交谈.一老一小经常用英语对话,连他们经常坐的48路公交车司机都跟他们熟了.在社区里,越来越多的人知道郭秀兰老人在学英语,大家亲切地称她为“温妮(Winnie)奶奶”.为了学得更快,“温妮奶奶”自创了许多学习方法,她最喜欢和孙子打自制的“扑克牌”,上面写着英语单词,一个人打出一张牌,另一个人要立刻读出来,并说出汉语的意思,祖孙俩还互相打分.小孙子学累了,“温妮奶奶”就让他看“小电影”,这也是她的独创:把写着英语画着图片的纸条卷到一根木棍上,然后像过电影一样给小孙子看,没想到效果出奇地好.说英语,奶奶也疯狂为了提高自己和孙子的英语“实战水平”,“温妮奶奶”每周雷打不动地和小孙子去牡丹广场的英语角,每次她都拿着复读机,把自己同别人的英语对话录下来,然后回去查找不足,再一遍遍改进.老人还准备了许多小纸条,上面写满了问题,让外国朋友给小孙子提问.如今,“温妮奶奶”每天至少会抽出一个小时的时间学习英语.往往是等到晚上家人休息后,她打开复读机,开始听自己和小孙子在英语角与外国朋友的对话,或是听自己买的语音磁带.你看,连68岁的“温妮奶奶”都学好了英语,身为年轻人的我们,是不是更应该好好学呢?英语,是各国通用语言,世界各地都能听到“thank you.”“you welcome.”等优美的词语.英语就像世界上的桥一样普遍,一样美丽,(走)学的人一样多,可以说,英语是沟通世界的桥梁!禁止用google,金山词霸等网上翻译器!
English - communication world of the bridge English, actually isn't hard, you as long as there is that portion heart to learn, is a piece of cake. Normal friends greet each other when we can say "Hi! "A couple of times, meet people say:" Nice to meet you!" The other party will answer: "Nice to meet you have." You can also say: "How do you do!" Therefore, English is a very rich language. Many people think English is the young humanistic, actually the old man also learn! 68 GuoXiuLan grandma has studied English and the learning but more than eight years! GuoXiuLan retire, main task is to bring the child, first take granddaughter, see granddaughter to learn English, oneself also follow to remember a few words, but not persist. Eight years ago, home, she added a grandson decided to learn some English, on the one hand, let grandson are exposed to learn accordingly, on the other hand finish her a wish: try to say a few words of decent English. Grandson just a full moon, GuoXiuLan in English cried ", "1234 grandson half after age GuoXiuLan according to memory, sort out their previous down several English words, then put a few small animal motifs scissor, below write the word, constantly read to grandsons. Soon, the old man found, oneself learn some English is not enough, grandson age 4, she put her grandson to English language classes, oneself also in the classroom auditing. As the years passed, their two formation tacit understanding, walk on the road talk in English. An old small often use English dialogue, even they often sit bus driver with 48 they ripen. In communities, more and more people know GuoXiuLan old man studying English, everybody affectionately call her "Winnie (Winnie) grandma." In order to learn faster, "winnie grandma" invented many learning methods and she likes playing with the grandson of homemade "poker", top write English words, one play a card, another person immediately to read it, and speak Chinese meaning, generations of mutual allocation. Grandson learn tired, "winnie grandma" let him see "small film", this is her original: put up English painting pictures strip coil to a wooden stick, then like to watch movie similar grandson, but surprisingly good effect. Speak English, grandma also crazy In order to improve their English and grandson much level ", "winnie grandma" weekly or shine and grandson to peony square English corner, every time she took reread machine, put yourself to others English conversations, then back down again search insufficiency, over and improvement. The old man also prepared many small note, top write full of problems and make foreign friends give little grandson questions. Today, "winnie grandma" everyday at least will spare me an hour time on learning English. Often is waited until nightfall family after the break, she opened the repeater and began to listen to yourself and your grandson in the English corner and foreign friends of the dialogue, or hear oneself buy pronunciation tape. You see, even 68 "winnie grandma" to learn English, as a young man's us, isn't it more should study well? English is the common language, countries all over the world can hear "yes." "You backgound." Such beautiful words. English is just like the bridge in the world, as beautiful as common, (go) learn as much people, can say, English is the bridge of communication world!
与《英语翻译英语——沟通世界的桥梁英语,其实并没有多难,你只要有那份心去学,是一件很容易的事.平常朋友见面打招呼的时候我们可》相关的作业问题
1.On hearing the frightening sound,we suggested that light be turned off at once.(suggest后要使用虚拟语气)2.I think doing housework is a very tiring job.3.We have no di
1. As the world population continues to increase, human beings have occupied many lands which used to the homes of wild animals.2. Moreover, people in some area
我会在地狱里守望天堂.在绝望中等待着希望.楼主,这都不明白啊.追啊,女孩子都说出来了,你好扭扭捏捏的干啥?至少说明她很不开心,你去安慰她么.去追不一定成功.不追,肯定不会成功的,白白错过一个人,你觉得呢?
1 It is wrong to lie2 It is not sure who will come3 It is a pity that you didn't go to see the movie yesterday4 It is important for every one to protect the env
We should learn to forgive,and get along with others in harmony.We also need to treat others sincerely.When I was young,once I quarraled with my friend.And I dr
1.Climb to safety,with particular attention to the weather.2.Climbing before telling others where to go,because the mountain is very dangerous.3.They just buy t
Economic Globalization makes the world more close contacts and exchanges between Chinese and Western countries have become increasingly frequent. Business Engli
开头点明 English is the bridge of communicating with world中间列举对开头所述论题的论点 主要分成几个部分1.widely used2.official3.advanced(most developed countries are English-speaking,as
St.Petersburg is one of the world famous Bridge City,including more than 3,000 blocks,each with its own characteristics.Across the river and cross the bridge is
Be bridge of between hairdressing art of both China and Korea, make harmonious hairdressing in the world.
The Internet makes people all over the world communicate with each other freely.
100 years later,the world has changed a lot.People do not need their own work,and be able to do all the robot.Life convenient,and Tam less person-to-person comm
我想楼上诸位所说也是之后的事吧,楼主问的是最开始的时候.最开始的时候在语言不通的情况下,是以肢体语言和身体语言来进行沟通的.因为肢体和身体语言各国人民大概相近,久而久之,便知道对方所表达的意思,然后就成正式的规范了.
Car is one of the most important transport in today's world, its invention had affected our lives greatly. In the past, people often rely on horses or other ani
Venice is a world-famous water town.Its beauty is made up of water and bridges.Venice which is the only city that has no vehicles in the world,is famous as "a c
A hypocritical world,The filthy soul,If possible,I want to expect and enjoy the death.仅供参考
我的世界一片黑暗 my little world is filled with darkness好安全 so safe呵呵我引用了莎士比亚的一个词组哦~有点诗意,满适合的~
If the world must can let one person die,I hope that person is me.绝对自翻.
You don't understand men's world.我在老师和同学的帮助下取得了很大的进步用英语怎么说_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
我在老师和同学的帮助下取得了很大的进步用英语怎么说
我有更好的答案
I have made great progress with the help of teachers and students.
采纳率:74%
I have made great progress with help of
the teacher and classmates.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
学生们正在和他们的老师交谈英语怎么说The children are talking to ____(them)teacher now.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Students are talking with their teacher about English.talk with是“和……谈论、和……说话”的意思talk to是“和(对)……说话”的意思前者是两方都在说话,后者强调对某人说话,但不一定是两个人都在说,所以这句话用talk with比较合适,还有楼下的English本身已是专有名词,在本句中不用加the,students前也是,并未专门指代,the加在这里与原句句意有误哦~我服了你了,人家意思把括号里的单词改成合适形式,填their,这是答案还有你那个问题,你能在英语前面加上“用”么,否则句意歧义好不好……
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 架起沟通的桥梁 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信