理想中城市袁隆平英语作文带翻译译

英文作文我最想去的地方
You can get your English You can enjoy the sea-sight of Australia , You can also taste the difference between China and Au
My America Dream I have a dream, that is going to America. America is a beautiful country. And the country is very popular. I want to make money in America. I w
I most want to go in china.I used to see China is a very beautiful in a book,very prosperous city.China has the world famous the Great Wall,the Imperial Palace,
我最想去的地方每个人都有自己想去的地方,比如香港的迪斯尼乐园,北京的鸟巢,青藏高原,而我最想去的地方是“人间天堂”——杭州西湖.听在杭州工作的爸爸说杭州很美丽,特别是西湖,让人流连忘返.我还看到爸爸手机里一直存着一张西湖荷花的图片,果然是让人赞不绝口.西湖的早晨格外美丽,荷花从睡梦中醒来,柳树甩着长长的辫子,湖水看上去
Travelling is a good way to relax.I dream to go to hongkong from time to time.If I can go to HongKong,I would rather go there by bike .HongKong is known for Dis
马尔代夫,感觉只要自己想做的,想去的,不需要理由.
I want to go where I want to go.
梦想的实现源于坚持不懈的努力人类因为拥有梦想,而有了生活的目标.但光如蜗牛那样只想不去做,成功只会离你原来越远.同样是蜗牛,《蜗牛与黄鹂鸟》中的蜗牛虽然并未成功,但它毕竟努力过了,和黄鹂鸟相比,它的历程要艰难许多,重重的壳裹着蜗牛的仰望,可蜗牛并没有轻言放弃,而是一步一步的往上爬,即使失败了,也得到了大家的尊敬.努力过
The Travel PlanThis winter holiday,I want to go to Beijing.Because it is very beutiful city with a long history.And I really want to visit the Great Wall,it's s
I want to go to Beijing .I will go there by plane and stay there for 10 days.This is my first time to go to Beijing,not only Beijing have many beautiful place,b
I would like palace where is beactiful,it would be Guilin.
你的翻译是正确的.爱你该爱的人,去你想去的地方.To love someone who you should love,and to go to somewhere that you wanna go.
可以先简单描写马尔代夫的风景,从网上查查.完后再幻想你去了那里能做些什么,想做些什么.这样300字应该能凑够.加油.是寒假作业吧,祝你早日写完哦.
The place you wanna go is my orientation
Most want to go places最想去的地方1.Place I wish to go最想要去的地方1.Most want to place
The May Day holiday is coming,I want to go to place is Malaysia.Malaysia all the year was very hot,and the people here are very friendly.Here,there are many sta
As we all know,we have much homework everyday,altough it is on Satuday.After getting up in the morning,I have to do my homework on Saturday.In the afternoon,I h
我想去的地方我想去的地方不是繁华的都市,不是静谧的海边,那里,只是一个村庄,一个小小的村庄,十几户人家,我憧憬这十几户红砖青瓦的屋舍中有一间是我的,屋后是一片竹林,有风的夏夜,风从竹林穿过,沙沙作响;屋前几株高大树木,杨柳或是香樟,天气晴朗的日子里可以在两棵树之间绑上睡袋,在上面小憩,平时可以系上麻绳晾晒衣物.再往前是
第一种开头:描述这个地方吸引你的原因.(可以像散文《太阳梦》那样加点想象为你的语言润色.或者像许多第二种开头:直接说明是哪里.(这种很普通了,不过你可以像《祁连学》那样加上诗句)第三种开头:描述到达这个地方所需依次经过的路,景,物.(可以参照贾平凹的《浮躁》开头》第四种开头:抒情.不一定要先写实际地名,通过对“心中最想
我最想去的一个地方这个世界本身就多姿多彩.但我想让它变得更美丽.瞧,蓝蓝的天空白白的云,天上还有几只可爱的小鸟吱吱喳喳地叫个不停,给天空带来了一丝生机和活力,给人带来了一点希望.一个巨大的海浪向沙滩上的人们打来.一波接一波,十分壮观.金黄金黄的沙滩,碧蓝碧蓝的海水像一块清纯的祖母绿宝石.沙滩上开满了小花.不信,你瞧!一英语作文大全:我们需要搬到城市吗Should We Move to the City
来源:  【】 
  With thewidespread development of city, more and more people have high desire to livein the city rather than stay at the village. Gradually, a great many cities areexperiencing difficulties which are nothing new change in the history of citiesexcept in their scale. Some cities have lost their origin purpose and not founda new one. Have you ever considered the changes that are taking place and willtake place in your city? Should we move to the city?  随着城市的广泛发展,越来越多的人不想待在乡村,而对住在城市怀有高度的热情。渐渐地,许多城市除了在规模的扩张上有了新的改变,其他的还是完整如初。有些城市已经失去了最初的目的,并且没有找到新的。你考虑过你所在的城市正在发生或者将要发生的改变吗?我们需要搬到城市吗?  For one thing, a large or rich city is goingto attract immigrants who want their children require advanced education whichis the best choice. There are surrounded by the best equipment and teacher. What’smore important is the atmosphere. In the city, you can know much more thanbefore.  一方面,一个大城市或者经济发达的城市吸引那些想要他们的孩子接受先进的教育的移民者是一个最好的选择,那里有最好的设备和老师。更重要的是有氛围,在城市,你能了解比以前的事。  For anotherthing, in order to follow the step of city, we may pursue the money blindly.Under this pressure our way of lifestyle of city, even our bodies, becomeradically changed. We will go through an identity crisis and endeavor to findout who we are and what our strengths and weakness are. Because we lake of goodeducation in former days, we may lose the sense of balance.  另一方面,为了跟上城市的节奏,我们盲目追求金钱。在这种生活方式的压力之下,甚至我们的身体,也发生了巨大的改变。我们会经历身份危机,我们试图找到我们是谁,我们的优势和劣势是什么。因为以前我们缺乏好的教育,我们可能会失去平衡感。  Weighing upthese two arguments, I don’t know which answer is the best. Maybe it depends onyour family and their needs. Although more and more people in China no longerstay at village, I still hope the reality of life in the city is sweet. Thecherished ideal of home has great importance for many people.  权衡以上两点,我不知道哪一个更好。也许它取决于你的家庭和他们的选择。虽然在中国越来越多的人不待在农村,但是我仍然希望我们在城市中真实的生活是甜蜜的,理想中的家对于很多人来说是最重要的。1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-当前位置: &
& 我最喜欢的城市_2000字
我最喜欢的城市_2000字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:admin& | & 四级英语&&
人浏览了这篇文章
The City I Like Best CHARACTERISTICS OF THREE CITIES
The City I Like Best
Among the three cities, what I like best is City B. When we choose a city to live in, I think we should consider safety and climate first.Saety is the most important factor for citizens. If our safety can't be ensured, il is not difficult to imagine what the result will be. On the other hand, climate is also very important. Good cliraate will benefit our health and make the environment beautiful and comfortable.
Of course, we couldn't ignore the other factors about the city. such as emploument opportunity, entertainment and so on. But these,are not as important as safety and cli mate. As long as wc have good oducation and strong abilities, it's no problem to get a good job though the cmployment chances are slim.
From the above chart, we can see that Cily B has the best climate and belier condition in safety among the three cities. City A. though its safely is botter than city B, has the worst climate. Though City C has the best ernployment opportunity and entertain ment, the safety in this cily is the worst. Wire it left, me to choose, I should not hesitare a moment to live in City B.
我最喜欢的城市
在这三个城市中,我最喜欢的是B城。当选择一个城市居住时,我觉得我们应当首先考虑安全和气候。安全对居民来说是最重要的。如果我们的安全都不能保证,不难想象结果会如何。另外,气候也是非常重要的。好的气候对健康有利并且使环境美丽、舒适。
当然,我们不能忽视城市的其它因素,譬如就业机会,娱乐等等。但是这些都不如安全和气候重要。只要我们受过良好的教育和有较强的能力,尽管就业机会少,找到份好工作也不成问题。
从上图我们看到在三个城市中,B城气候最好,也较安全。尽管A城比B城安全,但A城就业机会和娱乐条件都是最好的。但C城安全最差。如果让我选择,我就毫不犹豫地选择B城。
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu20097/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请