71.A coat waswhat about now微盘25 dollars each and now it

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
My 14-year-old brother John dreamed of having a black woolen coat
for at that time this kind of coat was&& 31&& with teenagers
but it could cost several hundred dollars. One day my brother and I went into a shop and saw a black woolen coat at the same time. The coat felt very soft
and it cost only $28. It was&& 32&& but so nice. We looked at each other
saying nothing
but John’s eyes shone. John tried on the coat and&& 33&& it at once. John wore the coat to school the next day happily and came home with a big&& 34& . “How do the kids like your coat?” I asked. “They love it ” he said. I started to call him “Lord (老爷) John”.Over the next few weeks
there seemed to be a&& 35&& in John. He became more polite
more confident and more pleasing. He would&& 36&& his he would bring his father a cup of
he would&& 37&& a blind man cross the road.When my mother talked about her son’s change with one of his teachers and wondered what caused it
“It must be his& 38& !” One day
in the library
my brother and I happened to meet a friend of my father’s
who had not seen us for a long time. John came up and shook hands with him like a&& 39& ! The friend said in surprise
“Are you John? You have changed so much!”What really changed John was his own attitude(态度).&& 40&& you think you are a gentleman or a lady
you can become a perfect one.
B.careful
C.popular
A.present
C.problem
A.message
D.fashion
B.classmate
D.brother
A.businessman
C.gentleman
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
小题1:C小题2:B小题3:D小题4:B小题5:C小题6:A&小题7:D小题8:A&小题9:C小题10:B
短文大意:本文中的主人公在买了一件新衣服后,在行为礼貌上发生了巨大的变化。作者通过这个故事告诉我们:如果你认为你是一个绅士或者是一个有身份的女士,你就会成为完美的一个。阅读中注意体会约翰的前后变化,注意文中的一些细节问题。小题1:形容词辨析。A.忙碌的;B.细心的,小心的;C.流行的,受欢迎的;D.好的,不错的。结合语境可知此处指的是这种外套很受年轻人欢迎。故选C。小题2:联系前一句描述,可知此处指的是,它又便宜又好。故选B,便宜的。小题3:联系后一句描述,可知约翰试了试这件外套,并且立即就买了它。故选D,买。小题4:联系下文描述,可知此处指的是,约翰带着微笑回家了。故选B,微笑。小题5:根据下文He became more polite及下文描述,可知本句意思是他变了很多,选C[变。小题6:词义辨析,borrow是借入;lend是借出;sell是卖。通过上下文可知此处应是借笔给同学,故选A。小题7:动词辨析。A. 制作,使得;B. 观看;C.让;D.帮助。联系下文,可知此处指的是帮助老人过马路。故选D。小题8:联系前文描述,可知此处指的是,一定是他的外套引起了他的变化。故选A。小题9:联系前文shook hands with him 描述,可知此处指的是像个绅士般的和他握手。故选C,绅士。小题10:联系上下文,可知前后是条件关系。故选B,如果你认为你是个绅士或者女士,你就会成为那样的一个人。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 what about now微盘 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信