如果有人来接机,心里会感到很温暖.以上内容英文接机牌模板怎样

当前位置: &
求翻译:事情是这样的,那位明星及他的一家人刚下飞机,有很多人前来接机。其中一位记者拿着摄像机对他们进行拍摄。他看见便激动地冲上前,用手遮住镜头,并把记者推倒在地,而且一走了之。是什么意思?
事情是这样的,那位明星及他的一家人刚下飞机,有很多人前来接机。其中一位记者拿着摄像机对他们进行拍摄。他看见便激动地冲上前,用手遮住镜头,并把记者推倒在地,而且一走了之。
问题补充:
The way it is, who star and his family just off the plane, there are a lot of people come to pick you up. One reporter took the camera to shoot them. He rushed forward with excitement to see it, cover the lens by hand, and the reporter shoved to the ground and walk away.
Here's the way it is, and that the stars and his family have a lot of people just deplaned, came to pick up. One of the reporters' video cameras to take pictures of them. He saw it excitedly washed up on the sidewalk with his hands before the lens, and threw him to the ground, and walk away.
The matter was such, that star and his whole family just alit from a plane, has very many people to come to meet machine.Reporter takes the camera to carry on the photography to them.He sees then excitedly to flush goes forward, blocks from the lens with the hand, and overthrows reporter in the plac
Here's how it goes, just off the plane the star and his family, a lot of people come to pick up. A reporter with a camera on them to shoot. He saw the exciting rush front, cover the lens with his hand and bulldozed to the ground reporters, and their feet.
Here's how it goes, just off the plane the star and his family, a lot of people come to pick up. Reporter holding a camera shooting against them. He saw the exciting rush front, cover the lens with his hand and bulldozed to the ground reporters, and their feet.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求教接机时的英语周四要去机场接老外,然后送到酒店.可是一路上不知道应该聊些什么,英文水平也不高,很是恐慌阿~
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
随便聊阿,可以先问候下他旅途怎么样,问他来过中国没,喜欢中国不,对中国印象阿之类的如果是个吃货,可以介绍当地美食然后大致说说你们对他此次来中国的行程安排阿等等,英语说不好没关系,只要发音没什么差,蹦单词他都能懂的你可以去文库里下一些接待外宾常用语之类的,然后打小抄,客户不不介意的,这说明你很用心阿,阿对了,要搞清楚他哪国的 有什么禁忌没让他感到comfortable,就好了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
可以问他“Is your first
time to China?”Have you ever
some interesting
places you wanna
go。如果她说有的话,你可以和她聊一些有关的事。
扫描下载二维码如果有人来接机,心里会感到很温暖。请教,以上内容英文怎样表达。 教形容很温暖很温馨的英文单语,比如_微博生活网
你目前正在浏览:& > &
如果有人来接机,心里会感到很温暖。请教,以上内容英文怎样表达。
如果有人来接机,心里会感到很温暖。请教,以上内容英文怎样表达。
If someone pick up me at the airport,I will feel warm deep inside my heart.
If some one will pick me up at the airport,I will feel warm in my heart.或者也可以说If some one will meet me at the airport, I will feel warm in my heart.希望能对你有所帮助!O(∩_∩)O~
如果有人来接机,心里会感到很温暖.以上内容英文怎样 ……
对应的英语: 1) If someone meets me at the airport, I wi...
你可能感兴趣的内容?当前位置: &
求翻译:我需要你们派一个接机人员来接机是什么意思?
我需要你们派一个接机人员来接机
问题补充:
I need you to send one crew to pick you up
我需要你们派一个接机人员来接机
正在翻译,请等待...
我需要你们派一个接机人员来接机
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码: