i am going down this roadto the cinema this evening对the cinema提

> 【答案带解析】---- Are you going to the cinema this ev...
---- Are you going to
the cinema this evening?
&& ---- If
you don’t go, __________________.
& A. neither do
I&&&&&&& B. Nor will I& &&&&&&&C.
So will I&&&&&&&&& D. So do I
【解析】略
考点分析:
考点1:交际用语
高中英语常见的交际用语 &1.So what? &那又怎样呢? 2.Never mind. 不要紧,没关系 &3.Don’t mention it. 别放在心上,别客气。 4.Go ahead. 着手做吧。 5.It’s up to you. 由你决定。 6.It depends. 待定。 &7.Take it easy. 从容,不急。 8.Take your time. 别着急。 &9.It’s my pleasure.=My pleasure. 这是我的荣幸。 10.With pleasure. 愿意效劳。(用来回答别人的请求) 11.That’s all right. 没关系。 12.It’s all right. 没关系。 13.That’s right. 就是那样。 14.That’s OK. 可以,没关系。 &15.I beg your pardon. 请你再说一变好吗? 16.Pardon me. 原谅我。 &17.Cheer up. 高兴点儿!振作起来! 18.Come on! 快点;加油 19.Hurry up! 快点儿! 20.No doubt. 毫无疑问。 21.No wonder. 难怪。 22.No way. 没门。 &23.Why not+ V? 表示提议。 24.Why not? 表示赞同。 25.I have no idea. 我不知道。 26.What for? 为什么? &27.A piece of cake. 小事一桩,小菜一碟。 28.So long. 再见。 &29.Thanks, anyway.= Thank you all the same. 还是要谢谢你! 30.That’s very nice of you. 你真好;多谢你的好意。 31.I think so. 我认为是这样。 32.I hope so. 我希望是这样。 33.I hope not. 我希望不是这样。 &34.I’d love to.= I’d like to.= I would like to. 我很乐意。 35.That’s a deal. 一言为定。 &36.It doesn’t matter. 没关系,无所谓。 &37.能够回答Thank you的用语:Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure. My pleasure. That’s all right. You’re welcome. Not at all. 38.能够回答Sorry的用语:Never mind. That’s all right. You can forget it.
相关试题推荐
--- I don’t think it
is good for animals to stay at zoos, ___________?
&& ---- I
agree with you.
& A. isn’t
it&&&&&& B. don’t I&& &&&&&C.
is it&&&&&&&& D. do I
&By the end of
last month, we had sold ____________ as we did last year.
& A. as twice
many cups&&&&&& B. twice cups as many
& C. twice as
many cups&&&&&& D. as many cups twice
&--- ________
rapid progress they have made!
--- Right. And it is
true _____ the students from other developing countries.
A. W
with&&&&& B. W of&& C. H&
for&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
H of
--- After school,
let’s go to play football together.
---
OK.________.&&
A. that’s
settled&&&&&& B. You are welcome& C It’s up
to you.&&&&&&&&& D. After you.
&I’ve got two
tickets for tonight’s concert. I ___________ my little sister.
&
A. take&&&&&&&& B. have
taken&& C. am
taking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. took
题型:单项填空
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.2017年PEP六年级英语上unit3练习题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2017年PEP六年级英语上unit3练习题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2017年PEP六年级英语上unit3练习题
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m Unit 3& My weekend plan练习题
一、选出不同类的单词,将代号填在上面。
二、根据汉语提示,将句子补充完整。 1、My parents are going to____________(看电影)tonight.2、There are many__________(连环画册)in our school library.3、Where are you going________________(下周)?&& 4、We are going to_________________(去旅行)on Saturday.& 5、How can I get there?You can get there___________(坐地铁).三、选择合适的答案&(&& ) 1. I am going to _____my grandparents next week.&&&& A. visit& B. visits&&& C. visiting(& ) 2. ---What are you going ______ on Sunday morning?&&&&&&& ---I am going to run in the park.&&&& A. to&&& B. to do& C. doing(& ) 3. I’m going to buy an __________.&&&& A. comic book& B. English book C. story book (& ) 4. ---Have a good time!&& ---_________________& A. Thank you.&& B. Good.& C. Yes.(& ) 5.---How is Amy going tomorrow?& ---__________________&& A. Beijing& B. By plane& C. On the weekend(& )6.---_______are you going?& ---I’m& going to the cinema.&& A. What&& B. Where& C. When(&& )7.I'm going to visit my grandparents _______.&& A. on Saturdays& B. this weekend& C. last weekend(&&&& )8.Why not _____on Tuesday?&& A. to go&&& B. go&&&&&&& C. going (&&&& )9.I am going to buy a comic book__________ space.&& A. and&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. with&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. about(&& )10.Sarah ______ going to buy a book this afternoon.&& A. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. am&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. are四、读对话,完成句子。(每题2分,共10分)A:_________ are you going this afternoon?B:I am going to the bookstore.A:_____________________________________?B: I'm going to buy a dictionary.A:__________ are you going? B: I'm going at 4 o'clock.A:________ are you going there?B: I'm going there by bike.A: _________are you going with?B:I am going there with my sister.五、读问句, 选择正确的答语。(&&& )1. What are you going to do this evening?(&&& )2. When is your sister going to the park?(&&& )3. Who are you going with?(&&& )4. Where is your friend going?(&&& )5. I she going to have an art lesson?
六、按要求改写句子 1.We can go to the science museum on foot.(改成否定句) &______________________________________&&&&& 2.My home is near the bank.& (对划线部分提问)_________________________________________3.I am going to look for beautiful leaves in the nature park. (同上)______________________________________________4.They are going to the Great Wall on Saturday.( 同上)___________________________________________________5.is, to,his,John,going, favourite,book,comic,tomorrow,buy.(连词成句)___________________________________________________七、根据答句写出问句  ____________________________________________________?&I’m going with my mother.___________________________________________________? I’m going by taxi. ____________________________________________________? We ’re going to the zoo.__________________________________________________?He’s going to visit his grandpa. ________________________________________________?&I’m going this weekend.__________________________________________________?I’m going to buy a comic book.八、选出下列划线单词的汉语释义。(&& )1.A: What are you going to do tonight?&& &A今天&&&&&& B今晚&&&&&& C明晚(&& )2.B: I'm going to see a film.&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& A电影&&&&&& B 电视&&&&&& C看电影(&& )3.A: What are you going to do next week?& A下周末&&&& B晚上&&&&&& C下周(&& )4.B: I'm going to Beijing, How about you?& A 大约&&&&& B关于&&& C ……怎么样?(&& )5.A: I'm going to visit my grandparents.&& &A.看到&&&& B.拍照&& C拜访& 文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?& “Mrs Turner’s telepho...”习题详情
210位同学学习过此题,做题成功率87.6%
Mrs Turner’s telephone number was 3463, and the number of the cinema in town was 3464. People often made mistakes and telephoned her when they actually wanted the cinema.One evening the telephone rang and Mrs Turner answered it. A tired man’s voice came over the phone, “At what time does your latest film begin?”“I’m sorry”, said Mrs Turner, “but you have the wrong number. This is not the cinema.” “Oh, it began twenty minutes ago?” said the man. “ I am sorry about that. Well, good-bye.” Mrs Turner was very surprised, so she told her husband. He laughed and said, “No, that wasn’t a mistake. The man’s wife wanted to go to the cinema, but he was feeling tired, so he telephoned the cinema. His wife heard him, but she didn’t hear you. Now they will stay at home this evening, and the husband will be happy.”【小题1】 When the tired man telephoned Mrs Turner by mistake at first, she was &&&&A.angryB. not surprised at allC. pleasedD. surprised【小题2】. Mrs Turner was surprised because the tired man &&&&A.wanted the cinema but called a wrong numberB.said something that had nothing to do with her answerC.asked her silly questions that she didn’t know how to answerD.was angry with himself for having made the mistake【小题3】 Which of the following is TRUE?A.The Turners lived near the cinemaB.Neither of the Turners wanted to go to the cinema C.The man didn’t want to go to the cinema with his wife that night D.The man’s wife was angry for what her husband had done【小题4】 The husband would be happy because he &&&&A.laughed at his wifeB.could enjoy himself alone that nightC.could relax himself at homeD.could have good time at home with his wife【小题5】 By this story the writer wants to tell us &&&&A.that it is tiresome (令人厌倦的) to answer a wrong phone call.B.that wives are easier to be fooled by their husbands.C.only a jokeD.that it’s wrong for husband and wife to fool each other.B&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-辽宁省营口市中考模拟(二)英语试题
分析与解答
习题“Mrs Turner’s telephone number was 3463, and the number of the cinema in town was 3464. People often made ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】细节理解题,根据文中语句“People often made mistakes and telephoned her when they actually wanted the cinema.”理解可知。【小题2】理解归纳题,根据文中第三自然段的语句理解可知。【小题3】细节理解题,根据文中语句“The man’s wife wanted to go to the cinema, but he was feeling tired, so he telephoned the cinema. His wife heard him, but she didn’t hear you. Now they will stay at home this evening,”理解可知。【小题4】细节理解题,根据文中语句“Now they will stay at home this evening, and the husband will be happy.””理解可知。【小题5】理解归纳题,根据文中语句理解可知。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Mrs Turner’s telephone number was 3463, and the number of the cinema in town was 3464. People often ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Mrs Turner’s telepho...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Mrs Turner’s telephone number was 3463, and the number of the cinema in town was 3464. People often made mistakes and telephoned her when they actually wanted the cinema.One evening the telephone rang and Mrs Turner answered it. A tired man’s voice came over the phone, “At what time does your latest film begin?”“I’m sorry”, said Mrs Turner, “but you have the wrong number. This is not the cinema.” “Oh, it began twenty minutes ago?” said the man. “ I am sorry about that. Well, good-bye.” Mrs Turner was very surprised, so she told her husband. He laughed and said, “No, that wasn’t a mistake. The man’s wife wanted to go to the cinema, but he was feeling tired, so he telephoned the cinema. His wife heard him, but she didn’t hear you. Now they will stay at home this evening, and the husband will be happy.”【小题1】 When the tired man telephoned Mrs Turner by mistake at first, she was ____A.angryB. not surprised at allC. pleasedD. surprised【小题2】. Mrs Turner was surprised because the tired man ____A.wanted the cinema but called a wrong numberB.said something that had nothing to do with her answerC.asked her silly questions that she didn’t know how to answerD.was angry with himself for having made the mistake【小题3】 Which of the following is TRUE?A.The Turners lived near the cinemaB.Neither of the Turners wanted to go to the cinema C.The man didn’t want to go to the cinema with his wife that night D.The man’s wife was angry for what her husband had done【小题4】 The husband would be happy because he ____A.laughed at his wifeB.could enjoy himself alone that nightC.could relax himself at homeD.could have good time at home with his wife【小题5】 By this story the writer wants to tell us ____A.that it is tiresome (令人厌倦的) to answer a wrong phone call.B.that wives are easier to be fooled by their husbands.C.only a jokeD.that it’s wrong for husband and wife to fool each other.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Mrs Turner’s telephone number was 3463, and the number of the cinema in town was 3464. People often made mistakes and telephoned her when they actually wanted the cinema.One evening the telephone rang and Mrs Turner answered it. A tired man’s voice came over the phone, “At what time does your latest film begin?”“I’m sorry”, said Mrs Turner, “but you have the wrong number. This is not the cinema.” “Oh, it began twenty minutes ago?” said the man. “ I am sorry about that. Well, good-bye.” Mrs Turner was very surprised, so she told her husband. He laughed and said, “No, that wasn’t a mistake. The man’s wife wanted to go to the cinema, but he was feeling tired, so he telephoned the cinema. His wife heard him, but she didn’t hear you. Now they will stay at home this evening, and the husband will be happy.”【小题1】 When the tired man telephoned Mrs Turner by mistake at first, she was ____A.angryB. not surprised at allC. pleasedD. surprised【小题2】. Mrs Turner was surprised because the tired man ____A.wanted the cinema but called a wrong numberB.said something that had nothing to do with her answerC.asked her silly questions that she didn’t know how to answerD.was angry with himself for having made the mistake【小题3】 Which of the following is TRUE?A.The Turners lived near the cinemaB.Neither of the Turners wanted to go to the cinema C.The man didn’t want to go to the cinema with his wife that night D.The man’s wife was angry for what her husband had done【小题4】 The husband would be happy because he ____A.laughed at his wifeB.could enjoy himself alone that nightC.could relax himself at homeD.could have good time at home with his wife【小题5】 By this story the writer wants to tell us ____A.that it is tiresome (令人厌倦的) to answer a wrong phone call.B.that wives are easier to be fooled by their husbands.C.only a jokeD.that it’s wrong for husband and wife to fool each other.”相似的习题。i went to the cinema last saturday改为同义句
因为是last Sunday,所以是过去式.see a film变成了saw a film.(看电影)==go to the cinema.原句意思是:他们上周日去看电影了.
They watched a film together last Sunday.
Nancy went to see movie last night
Why not go to the cinema with me?
They will go to the cinema this evening.或; They are going to see a film this evening.
Would able to请及时采纳,多谢! 再问: 为什么是would 再答: 用would 比用 will 更有礼貌。
we enjoyed ourselves at the party last Saturdaywe had fun at the party last Saturday都可以
My brother has no lesson on saturday.
I am not busy on Saturday.(改为同义句) I am free on Saturday.It's a cold day today.(改为感叹句) What a cold day is it today!It's a cold day today.(用两种方式提问)What's the weat
How about going for a picnic this Saturday?=What about going for a picnic this Saturday?What do you think of my new bike?=How do you like my new bike?
Do you want to go to the cinema with me?= Would you like to go to the cinema with me?
How about your last Saturday?What about your last Saturday?
would like = want to do这里应该是wants to go
Saturday-to-Monday 再问: 嗯,谢
1.How about2.Don't you3.Let.shall we
Mr Smiths goes to the supermarket on foot every saturday.
I am going to visit my English teacher this Saturday
won't be able to
很高兴能够在这里回答你的问题,应该为:(Are)you(able)to go to the park on Saturday?(Do)you(want)to play soccer with me next week?}

我要回帖

更多关于 going down this road 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信