shehasbigeyesamerica的另一种写法法

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译Li Yan,my best friend,is my classmate.She has big eyes.Her long hair is often plained.Sweet smile is often on her face,which makes her more lively.LiNan is very clever.She is good at her school subjects.She has won the school scholarship twice,I always take her as my model in study.She tells me that we should make good use of time.Li Yan is kind-hearted and is always ready to help others,Any student in my class who has trouble in study likes asking her for help.But she doesn’t like others to praise her,because she thinks what she did is ordinary.I feel proud to have such a friend.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
李艳,我最好的朋友,是我的同班同学.她大眼睛.她的长头发往往是plained.Sweet的微笑往往是在她脸上,使她更生动.临安是非常clever.She是好的在她学校科目.她已经赢得了两次学校的奖学金,我始终把她作为我的模型的研究.她告诉我,我们应该很好地利用时间.李燕是善良,并随时准备帮助别人,任何学生在我班上谁也无法学习喜欢问她的帮助.但她不喜欢别人称赞她,因为她认为她没有什么是普通.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
英语周六小测试卷
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语周六小测试卷
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
5. The girl is my classmate. She has two big eyes. (改为同义句)The girl _ two
eyes _ my classmate.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
5. with; is
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
have和has专项练习.ppt 34页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
have和has专项练习
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
3 * head(头) Brian storm
mouth ears eyes hair body Brian storm an arm a finger a tail a leg a wing a foot 1.动物朋友 2一个…另一个 3大眼睛 4红眼睛 5两个大的身体 6没有腿也没有手臂 7四条腿 8大尾巴 animal friends one …the other two big bodies red eyes big eyes no legs or arms four legs a big tail 9长耳朵 11一条短尾巴 12 黄绿相间 13两个翅膀 14一张大嘴巴 15会说会飞
10一条长尾巴 big ears a long tail two wings yellow and green a short tail a big mouth can talk and fly 看到短语快速说出,看到
, 起立大声说: “boom!” Let’s play animal friends the other big eyes a short tail long ears two wings big body What animals are they
has two fish. _____
has a dog. _____
has a rabbit. _____
has a parrot. Story time
I have two animal friends. One is red and the other
is black . They have big eyes and big bodies. They have no legs or arms ,but they have big tails . They can swim. Story time
I have an animal friend . It is white. It has four legs and a short tail. It has big ears . It can run and jump .
My animal friend is
. It has red
. It has four
. white eyes ears legs short tail run Story time
My animal friend is
and green two legs and two wings a big mouth and a long tail
talk and fly
Story time
Think and write Nancy’s fish have big
. Mike’s dog has big
and a short
. Liu Tao’s rabbit has long
and a short
. Su Hai’s parrot has a big
, two legs and
eyes bodies tails ears tail ears tail mouth tail wings Find the rule by yourself:(找规律) I have big eyes. We have big eyes.
You have big eyes.
They have big eyes.
She has big eyes.
He has big eyes.
It has big eyes. he, she, it, 某某人 是第三人称单数,简称三单
(三个杀手)
动词have要变
正在加载中,请稍后...近日,《辉煌中国》在央视热播,广大人民群众反响强烈。国家的飞速发展让我们感到骄傲和自豪,祖国为世界和平作出的巨大贡献让我们深感荣幸。这个国庆长假,焦点不应只放在“八天”。别忘了享受和平年代繁荣昌盛的同时,去看看《辉煌中国》,感受这部让我们热血沸腾的纪录片。
在此可输入您对该资料的评论~
(window.slotbydup = window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '4540180',
container: s,
size: '250,200',
display: 'inlay-fix'
热门资料排行
添加成功至
资料评价:
所需积分:0}

我要回帖

更多关于 america的另一种写法 的文章