以ShoolSportMeet为题创新为题一段英语作文文70词小学水平

书面表达. 请以“Sports in Our School''为题给校刊写一篇英文报道. 要点提示: time for sports kinds of sports change of students' health and study change of school life 要求:80词左右.可适当发挥. Sports in Our School Sports in our s 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
书面表达。&&&& 请以“Sports in Our School''为题给校刊写一篇英文报道。&&&& 要点提示: time for sports&&&& kinds of sports &&&& change of students' health and study&&&&&& &change of school life&&& &要求:80词左右,可适当发挥。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sports in Our School &&&& Sports in our school have changed a lot. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
科目:初中英语
书面表达。(15分)请以“Frank’s Lifestyle” 为题,写一篇约60字的短文,要点如下:1.&&&&&&Frank 今年13岁,是班上的好学生。2.&&&&&&他喜欢吃炸鱼(fried fish),炸鸡和冰其淋,很少吃水果和蔬菜。健康状况不是很好,想改变饮食和生活方式。3.&&&&&&现在他每天做运动约半小时,每周打篮球两次,而且经常吃蔬菜和水果。这对他的健康有好处。
来源:2011届江苏省盐城中学初三第一次调研英语卷
题型:写作题
书面表达。(15分)请以“Frank’s Lifestyle” 为题,写一篇约60字的短文,要点如下:Frank 今年13岁,是班上的好学生。他喜欢吃炸鱼(fried fish),炸鸡和冰其淋,很少吃水果和蔬菜。健康状况不是很好,想改变饮食和生活方式。现在他每天做运动约半小时,每周打篮球两次,而且经常吃蔬菜和水果。这对他的健康有好处。
来源:2012届江西省初二上学期期中考试英语卷
题型:书面表达
书面表达。(15分)请以“Frank’sLifestyle” 为题,写一篇约60字的短文,要点如下:1.&&&&&&Frank今年13岁,是班上的好学生。2.&&&&&&他喜欢吃炸鱼(fried fish),炸鸡和冰其淋,很少吃水果和蔬菜。健康状况不是很好,想改变饮食和生活方式。3.&&&&&&现在他每天做运动约半小时,每周打篮球两次,而且经常吃蔬菜和水果。这对他的健康有好处。&
来源:安徽省期中题
书面表达。&&&& 请以“My good friend” 为题写一篇短文。(50词左右)&&&& 提示:1. 我有一个好朋友,名叫Tim。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 他爱好运动,爱好收集体育用品。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. 他有五个棒球,八个排球,四个足球,三个篮球。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. 他每天进行体育运动。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:月考题
书面表达。请以"This&&is&&me80词左右的自我介绍.要求:1.从前的我……&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.现在的我……&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& This&&is&& me_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
用一般过去式写一篇:the school sports meet为题目的作文,可以的话翻译一下最好,
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Today is the first day of our school sports meet.Every year this time we are very excited and will be very active in joining the sports meet. This time almost half of the students in our class will compete in the sports meetmqu even if some of them are not very good at it. We are all enthusiastic about sports. Many of the students join more than one item of gameswae such as high jumokoslong jumprunning and relay race.All of them try tu du their best in the game.Liu Ying, my classmate ,hasinjured her leg in the 200-meter race,but she doesn't give up and sticks to the last moment. In the relay raceuyc the runners unite together. They know that team spirit is very important.         The sports meet will be over tomorrow.We don't know whether our class can win the first prize this time,but we don't take the result very seriously. We think that partaking of the game is more important than result.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
由于天气不好,校运会不得不推迟.英语 Because of the bad weather,the school sports meet had toBecause of the bad weather,the school sports meet had to_______ ______ ______三个空咋么填哪.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
be put off 用被动语态
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
be put off
be put off.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文,School Sports Meet
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Every year,we have Sports Meeting.It is one of the biggest activities for us.Now it is coming soon.Everyone is getting ready for this.Sports Meeting is interesting and exciting.I like it very much.There are many matches.I never joined the matches until last year.Last year ,I went to join one thousand and five hundred metre race.It is too long for me to run it fast.So I am the last one of that group.This year ,I am going to join eight hundred metre race.It is shorter than last year but it is more difficult.Everybody in this race will run faster,but if I run fast I can not get the destination.Because it is too tired for me to finish it.On the afternoon of November 18,we had the opening ceremony of the Fourth Dongzhou Middle School Sports Festival.Each class gave a wonderful performance.The next day,we had an exciting sports meeting.Many players were in it.All the others just watched them.Some were busy writing articles about it.The boys and girls 1500 metres races were the most exciting games.The relay races were exciting,too.Everyone cheered for the competitions.They did their best.When they scored for their own class,everyone was so excited that they jumped to their feet.The sports meeting didn’t end until four in the afternoon.We were tired but we were excited!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 以myhero为题英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信