The glass broken by my son中glass broken是名词吗,可以写成broken glass rachel吗

East of My Youth - Broken Glass
还木有人为作者打赏我来第一个打赏
还木有人为爱豆应援,TA的人气需要你来守护我来第一个应援
收录这首MV的悦单
选择举报类型
附加描述:
要求5-500个字,您还可以输入500字
若您还有其他的意见或建议,请联系The glass is broken. It by my brother. A. is broken B was broken C. has been broken ——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
The glass is broken. It by my brother. A. is broken B was broken C. has been broken D. broke 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
Yesterday, after telling my brother, Rhys, and me to stop playing like wild animals, Mom went to take a bath. We were having a pillow fight when  36
one hit a vase. Mom  37
the loud crash. Wasting no time, she came  38
into the room. I was sure that she was going to shout at us, but instead she just knelt by the 39
and began to cry.
  This made Rhys and me feel pretty  40
. We went over and put our arms around her, and she explained to us why she was so upset. In the pieces  41
a broken glass rose, one petal (花瓣)gone, which was given by Dad on their first wedding anniversary. Dad had said that if he ever forgot to bring flowers home  42 an anniversary in the future, Mom was to look at that one. It was like their love—it would last a  43
  We began crying, and  44
to glue it. But Mom said that wouldn’t really fix it.  45
it had been broken, the  46
of the “limited edition” had reduced. As Mom  47
began to pick up the mess, we tried everything we could think of to  48
her up, but even our best funny faces didn’t  49
. Tears kept coming down her cheeks. Everything was picked up. Seeing Mom going back to the bath, I  50 her and put both hands on her shoulders, saying, “All things can be  51
,Mom. The only thing that cannot be broken is our  52
. It’s the only thing that can never be broken. ”   Mom hugged me very tightly and  53
smiled. After dinner that night, Mom glued the petal back onto the rose. Then she softly said, “My rose is truly unique. Its tiny damage reminds me of  54
more important:the realization that love  55  forever. ” 36. A. gradually                        B. suddenly C. surprisingly                            D. immediately 37. A. caused                          B. witnessed C. heard                             D. ignored 38. A. dressing                         B. shouting C. flying                             D. crying 39. A. pieces         B. vase             C. pillow        D. ground 40. A. disappointed                  B. angry C. awful                             D. sensitive 41. A. grew         B. lay              C. stood        D. existed 42. A. for              B. in           C. from         D. by 43. A. decade        B. year             C. season           D. lifetime 44. A. offered                         B. supported C. pretended                          D. agreed 45. A. Just as                          B. In case C. Now that                           D. Even though 46. A. price          B. wealth        C. value         D. treasure 47. A. skillfully       B. hopefully      C. kindly        D. slowly 48. A. cheer         B. make         C. light         D. get 49. A. smile         B. work         C. show        D. say 50. A. prevented                        B. stopped C. kept                                  D. followed 51. A. destroyed                        B. mended C. improved                           D. broken 52. A. friendship                        B. honesty C. love                                  D. happiness 53. A. finally                          B. quickly C. confidently                         D. immediately 54. A. anything                         B. something C. nothing                               D. everything 55. A. changes           B. appears          C. lasts             D. keeps
完形填空(共20小题,每小题1.5分,满分30分) Miss Green was watching TV. Suddenly the program stopped . &Now we broadcast an important notice from the& &36& : At about nine this evening , an old woman of 79 ,named Mrs Humney , was 37& and killed by a robber (抢劫犯)wearing a green coat . Those who can supply any clue (线索)are requested to& 38&& to the police .& The& 39& news made the lonely girl filled with& 40&& .She couldn't help looking around .But she didn't& 41& that a man was already behind the door.
&&& Suddenly the man& _42&& before Miss Green . The girl didn't know what to __43& . & Just put your necklace on the table, then I’ll& 44& whether I shall be safe to stay here for the night.& said the robber. That made her even more terrified , but she tried to& 45& herself.
&&& Just then there came the whistle of a police car .Then& 46&& the door bell. The man said with a pistol(手枪) 47& the girl's back, & Don't& 48& the door. Never let him in.& But the girl got a(n)& 49& . She asked the man outside the door , & Who is it ?& &I'm Bull. Is there& 50& unusual here ?& &No, there isn't .& Immediately she added& 51&& ,& only 52&& and I are here.& &Good night, & Bull replied in the same loud voice.
&&& A few minutes later. The sound of the& 53& died away. & It's well done, & the robber laughed. Almost at the same time the glass was& 54& into pieces . The policemen& 55& into the room and caught the robber.
&&& &Miss Green , what you said made us take action right away, & said Bull, & for we know that you have no brother.&
36. A. police&&&&& B. government&&& &&&&&& C. army&&&&& &&& &&&&&&&&&& D. prison
A. hit&&&&&&&&&&&& & B. stolen&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C. robbed&&& &&& &&&&&&&&&&& D. cheated
A .announce&&&&&&& &&& B. know&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& C. provide&& &&& &&&&& &&& D. report
. A .terrible&&&&&&&&& & B exciting&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& C. strange&&& && & &&&&&&& D. funny
A. anger&&&&&&&&& & B. fear&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C surprise&&&& & &&&&&&&&&&& D. sadness
A .feel&&&&&&&&&&& && B. look&&&&&&&& && &&&&&& &&& C .hear&&&&&&& & &&&&&&&&&& D. notice
A. came&&&&&&&&&& &&&& B .appeared&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& C .walked&&&&& &&& &&&&&&& D. ran
. A. say&&&&&&&&&&& && B .make&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& &&& C. do&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. deal
A. decide&&&&&&&& && B .consider&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& C .hope&&&&&& & &&&& &&& D. doubt
A .protect&&&&&&& & & B .scare&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C. free&&&&&&& & &&&&&&&&& D. calm
A .touched&&&&&&& &&& B. hit&&&&&&& &&&&& &&&&&&& &&& C .rang&&&&&&& & &&&&&&&&&& D. struck
A .against&&&&&&&& && B .in&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& &&& C .to&&&&&&&&& & &&&&&&&& D .over
A .knock&&&&&&&&& & B. shut&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& C .lean&&&&&&& & &&&&&&&&&&& D. open
A .belief&&&&&&&&& &&&& B. idea&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& &&& C .help&&&&&& & &&&&&&&& D .voice
A. anything&&&&&&& && B. something&&&&& &&&&&&& C. anyone&&&& & &&&&&&&&&& D. someone
. A .excited&&&&&&&& &&&& B. anxiously&&&&&& &&&&& C .loudly&&&& && &&&& &&& D .bravely
. A .my friend&&&&&& &B. my neighbour&& &&&&&&&& C .the robber&& && &&& D. my brother
A. policeman&&&&&& B. police car&&&&& &&&&&&& C .robber&&&&& && &&&&&&&&&& D. footsteps
A .turned&&&&&&&&&& &&& B .brought&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C .broken&&&&& & &&&&&&& D. changed
A.&slipped&&&&&&&&& && B .went&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C .fell&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hurried
  Miss Green was watching TV.Suddenly the program stopped."Now we broadcast an important notice from the   1  :At about nine this evening, an old woman of 79, named Mrs Humney, was   2   and killed by a robber(抢劫犯)wearing a green coat.Those who can supply any clue(线索)are requested to   3   to the police." The   4   news made the lonely girl filled with   5  .She couldn't help looking around.But she didn't   6   that a man was already behind the door.
  Suddenly the man   7   before Miss Green.The girl didn't know what to   8  ." Just put your necklace on the table, then I’ll   9   whether I shall be safe to stay here for the night." said the robber.That made her even more terrified, but she tried to   10   herself.
Just then there came the whistle of a police car.Then   11   the door bell.The man said with a pistol(手枪)  12   the girl's back," Don't   13   the door.Never let him in." But the girl got a(n)  14  .She asked the man outside the door, " Who is it?" "I'm Bull.Is there   15   unusual here?" "No, there isn't." Immediately she added   16  ," only   17   and I are here." "Good night, " Bull replied in the same loud voice.
  A few minutes later.The sound of the   18   died away." It's well done, " the robber laughed.Almost at the same time the glass was   19   into pieces.The policemen   20   into the room and caught the robber.
  "Miss Green, what you said made us take action right away," said Bull, "for we know that you have no brother."
government
my neighbour
the robber
my brother
police car
完形填空(共20小题,每小题1.5分,满分30分)&Miss Green was watching TV.Suddenly the program stopped . &Now we broadcast an important notice fromthe& &36& : At about nine this evening , an old woman of79 ,named Mrs Humney , was 37& and killed by a robber (抢劫犯)wearing a green coat .Those who can supply any clue (线索)are requestedto& 38&& to the police .& The& 39& newsmade the lonely girl filled with& 40&& .She couldn't helplooking around .But she didn't& 41& that a man was alreadybehind the door.&&& Suddenly theman& _42&& before Miss Green . The girl didn't know whatto __43& . & Just put your necklace on the table, thenI’ll& 44& whether I shall be safe to stay here for thenight.& said the robber. That made her even more terrified , but she triedto& 45& herself.&&& Just thenthere came the whistle of a police car .Then& 46&& thedoor bell. The man said with a pistol(手枪) 47& thegirl's back, & Don't& 48& the door. Never let himin.& But the girl got a(n)& 49& . She asked the manoutside the door , & Who is it ?& &I'm Bull. Is there&50& unusual here ?& &No, there isn't .& Immediately sheadded& 51&& ,& only 52&& and I arehere.& &Good night, & Bull replied in the same loud voice.&&& A few minuteslater. The sound of the& 53& died away. & It's well done,& the robber laughed. Almost at the same time the glass was&54& into pieces . The policemen& 55& into the roomand caught the robber.&&& &MissGreen , what you said made us take action right away, & said Bull, &for we know that you have no brother.&36. A. police&&&&&&& B.government&&& &&&&&& C.army&&&&& &&& &&&&&&&&&& D.prison1. A.hit&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. stolen&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C.robbed&&& &&& &&&&&&& D.cheated 2. A .announce&&&&&&& B.know&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& C.provide&& &&& &&&&&&&&& D.report3.. A.terrible&&&&&&&&& && Bexciting&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& C.strange&&& && &&&&& &&& D.funny4. A. anger&&&&&&&&&&& B.fear&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& Csurprise&&&& & & &&&&&&& D.sadness5. A.feel&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B.look&&&&&&&& && &&&&&&&&&& C.hear&&&&&&& & &&&&&&&&&&& D.notice6. A.came&&&&&&&&&& & B.appeared&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& C.walked&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D.ran7.. A.say&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B.make&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C.do&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.deal8. A. decide&&&&&&&&&&& B .consider&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& C.hope&&&&&& & &&&&&&&& D.doubt9. A .protect&&&&&&& & && B.scare&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C.free&&&&&&& & &&&&&&&&&&& D.calm10. A .touched&&&&&&& &&& B.hit&&&&&&& &&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C.rang&&&&&&& & &&&&&&&&&&& D.struck11.A .against&&&&&&&&&& B.in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.to&&&&&&&&& & &&&&&&&&&&& D.over12. A .knock&&&&&&&&&& B. shut&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.lean&&&&&&& & && &&&&&&& D.open13. A.belief&&&&&&&&& &&&& B.idea&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C.help&&&&&& & &&&&&&&&&&& D.voice14. A. anything&&&&&&& && B.something&&&&& &&&&&&& C.anyone&&&& & &&&&&&&&&& D.someone15.. A .excited&&&&&&&&&&&& B. anxiously&&&&&&&&&&& C .loudly&&&& && &&&& &&& D.bravely16.. A .my friend&&&&&& &B. myneighbour&& &&&&&&&& C .therobber&& && &&& D. my brother17. A. policeman&&&&&& B. policecar&&&&& &&&&&&& C.robber&&&&& && &&&&&&&&&& D.footsteps18.A.turned&&&&&&&&&& &&& B.brought&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C.broken&&&&& & &&&& &&& D.changed19.A.&slipped&&&&&&&&& && B.went&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C.fell&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.hurried&&&
Born into a poor family,two of the Durers' childrenstill had a dream for art,but they knew their father could not afford to send either of themto the academy(院校).After discussions,the two boys finally agreed totoss a coin.Theloser would go to the nearby mines and support his brother while he attendedthe academy.Then,when the winner completed hisstudies,he wouldsupport the other brother,either with sales of his art work or,if necessary,by working in the mines.So they tossed a coin.Albrecht Durer won the toss and went to Nuremberg.Albert went to the dangerousmines and financed his brother,whose work at the academy was almost an immediate success,and by graduation,he was beginning to earnconsiderable fees for his works.When the Durer family held a dinner tocelebrate Albrecht's homecoming, Albrecht drank a toast to his brother,“Now,Albert,itis your turn to go to Nuremberg and follow your dream,and I will take care of you.”Albert wiped the tears from his cheeks,glanced at the faces he loved,and said softly,“No,brother.It is too late for me.Look….look what four years inthe mines have done to my hands! The bones in every finger have been broken atleast once,andlately I have been suffering from arthritis(关节炎)so badly in my right hand that I cannot evenhold a glass to return your toast,much 1ess make lines on canvas(画布)with a pen or a brush.No,brother…for me it is too 1ate.”Therefore,Albrecht took pains to draw his brother’s injuredhands with palms together and thin fingers stretched skyward.The entire world almostimmediately opened their hearts to his great masterpiece and named it “ThePraying Hands”.1.The passage is mainly about
A.the early life of Albrecht Durer
B.the story behind “The Praying Hands”
C.the sacrifice Albrecht made for his brother
D.a young man showing his talent through effort
2.According to the two brothers’ agreement,.
A.they let the coin decide who would go to the academy first
B.the winner would work at the academy in exchange for the loser’s help
C.the loser would go to the mines and earn money to pay for his own education
D.the winner would work in the mines after graduation in return for the loser's support
3.Albert refused his brother’s offerbecause.
A.he was too old to learn drawing
B.he suffered an accident.
C.he was not used to holding a pen or brush
D.his hands were out of shape as a result of hard work
4.The artist created the masterpiece “ThePraying Hands”
A.to show kindness to his poor brother
B.to encourage people to realize their dreams
C.in praise of his brother’s sacrifice and love
D.in honor of his brother as a symbol of working people
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3a8f94-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
the glass easily be broken.这句话对吗?我想形容这个杯子易碎,可以这样说吗?the glass easily be broken.还是应该说:the glass be broken easily.或者it easy to the glass to be broken.
反黑组0005E
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
It's easy to the glass to be broken.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 broken glass 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信