初一英语选词填空题,帮忙看下填什么,谢谢!

老师让写20篇..大家帮忙写一下..随便写..75词左右..谢谢了.....我是初一的..不要写的太难..不然我看不懂..谢谢大家了..悬赏分30分........最好发在我的QQ上: 4...谢谢!
全部答案(共1个回答)
我写不出初一的水平,楼下继续..
在网站可以搜索
Every day, we are busy with our studies. Our teachers often give us a l...
My friend is Tom. He's 13 years old. He's an English boy. His favorite...
答: 贪玩不努力怎么办?刚上一年级的小孩总是很贪玩,不努力学习,咋教育。
答: 我可以给你提供个想法,仅供参考咯~!
可以从培训人才和被培训人才的数据比例来说明拉,很有说服力哦~!
祝你好运!
答: 小学科学教案|小学科学教案下载 21世纪教育网
答: 请说的明白点啊,你是要什么性质考试的啊,自考?成考?普通?
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415求助,请大家帮忙解一道初一英语填空题,谢谢。_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,200,850贴子:
求助,请大家帮忙解一道初一英语填空题,谢谢。收藏
原句:The woman in the red coat is my mother.
划线部分为“in the red coat.
要求对此划线部分提问。给出的填空格式: (
)mother?请问括号内填什么。谢谢!
which women is your mother?貌似好像大概是的额···
woman ,,,,
二楼好像可以
Hello everyone, I'm an English tutor who can help people improve their
English on four sections (Speaking,Writing,Listening,Reading).Any level
of your English is welcomed. What's more,you desperately make great
effort on English. The old saying is "Practice makes perfect.". Hope
everyone to benefit from English in the future. Please direct to contact
me if you really need. QQ:
登录百度帐号推荐应用初一英语_甜梦文库
仁爱版七年级上学期英语期末总复习同步练习题 自我测评 I. 根据句子意思,填写所缺单词。 (词首字母已给出。 ) 1.We can see many a___________ in a zoo.. 2. ---What t________ is it now? ---It’s six. 3. What’s w________ with you? 4.It’s half p________ five now. 5. It’s very k________ of you to help us. 6. We students have six l___________ a day.. 7.There are twenty-four h__________ in a day. 8. P__________ have beautiful long tails. 9. The l________ is the king of all animals. 10. 12:45 is a q_________ to one. II. .根据句子意思,用单词的适当形式填空。 1.Could you tell __________(we) your address? 2._How many ___________ (zoo ) are there in Haikou? 3.Jim’s sister ________(like) monkeys best. 4.It’s time ___________(go )to bed now. 5.Could you please pass this pen to __________(she)? 6.Let ___________(they) help us. 7.His cute cat is __________(lose) 8.You can’t _______(sing)here, the baby is sleeping. 9.I can see three ____________(baby) in the photo. III.选择填空。 ( )1. Sixty minutes is _______ hour. A. an B. a C. / D. the ( )2. ---____________ --- Sounds great! A. What about you? B. Let’s go to the zoo. C. What’s your favourite book? D. What would you like? ( )3. They are talking ________ the film. A. to B.with C. on D.about ( )4.Is it time _______ us to have supper? A. to B. of C.for D. with ( )5 ____ the bus, they are talking and laughing.1 A.on B. Under C.In D. On ( )6. ______is this pair of shoes? A. How much B. How many C. How old D. How long ( )7. ----_________ do tigers live? --Sorry ,I don’t know. A. How much B. How many C. How old D. How long ( )8.Oh, it’s ten o’clock. It’s time _____________. A.to go to bed B. to have supper C.have luch D.to go to school. ( )9. ---_________What’s the time? A.Sorry B.Excuse me C Hi DI am sorry ( )10.---________ is Baby monkey’s home? ---It’s over there. A..Which B.What C.Where D.Why ( )11. The dog is playing________ a ball. A.to B.with C. at D. about IV 同义句互换 .1. It’s two. It’s _________ ____________. 2. What time is it? What ____________ __________ ____________? 3. What’ wrong? What_________ __________? 4. It’s three thirty. It’s____________ __________ three. 5. It’s time for lunch. It’s time________ __________ lunch. 6.It’s a quarter past two. It’s __________ ___________. 7. It’s a quarter to four. It’s __________ ___________. 8. Please pass me the pen. _________ the pen ________ __________,please. V 情景交际。根据上下文选择下列选项完成对话,其中两项为多余选项。 Mike: Are you free tomorrow? Jane: I think so. What’s up? Mike: _______1_________2 Jane: Good idea. Mike:_______2________ Jane: I like elephants best. _______3________. But I don’t like tigers . They are dangerous. Mike: What animal do you like, Jack? Jack: I like lions. _______4_____. I don’t like monkeys. They are ugly. What about you, Mike? Mike:I like peacocks ._____5________. But I don’t like bears. Jane: OK. Let’s go and have a look at our favourite animals. A. They are kind animals. B. They are strong animals. C: We are going to the zoo. D. Let’s go to the zoo. E. They have beautiful tails. F. What animal do you like best? G . What would you like? 1.__________ 2.___________ 3.__________ 4._________ 5.________ 拓展探究 VI. 练笔时间 . 试一试,写写你一天的生活,几点起床,几点吃早餐,几点上学,几点上课…… 然后看看,你一天的时间安排是不是很合理?是不是需要调整一下作息时间呢?二、重点句型 : 1.What animal do you like best?=What`s your favorite animal? 2.What time is it?=What`s the time?=Could you tell me the time? 3.It`s time to do something. 4.What`s wrong with you?=What`s up?=What`s the matter with you? 5.Don`t cry.3 6.It`s very kind of you to help us. 7.Here we are. 三、语法 时刻表达法 1:00 1:05 1:15 1:30 1:40 1:45 one o`clock one--o--five one fifteen one thirty one forty one forty-five five past one a quarter past one half past one twenty to two a quarter to two一、(一)用连系动词 be( am, is, are)的正确形式填空。 1. ______ you fine? 3. _____ he your mother? 2. I _________ Mr. Chen. 4. -- ______ they from Japan? -- Yes, they _______.5. _____your uncle a teacher ? _______your parents cooks? 6. Where _______ Jack from? 7. I _______ fine, too. Thanks 8. -- Who _______ this? -- This ________ Wang Kang. 9.What______three and nine? It’s twelve. 10. -- Where _______ Beijing? -- It_______ in China. 11. -- ________ Ronaldo a Brazilian? -- Yes, he ___ . 12. “I” ______ also a letter. 14. He and she________ friends. 1. That is my football. 2. Those are his books. 3. Jim and Tom are good friends. (三)将下面的句子变成否定句 1. His card is on the table. 2. These are my parents. (四)划线提问 1. Our teachers are in the classroom. 2. The girl’s telephone number is 032-55746. 3. Her pen is black.413. You and I _________ students. 15. He and I________ teachers.(二)将下面的句子变成一般疑问句并作出回答 4. These socks are five yuan. 5. They are thirteen years old. 二、练习:写出下列名词的复数形式或选择填空。 1. teacher ______ 2. class ______ 3. name ______ 4. orange____ 5. number _______ 6. apple______ 7. bus_______ 8. erase____ 9.photo_____ 10.tomato______ 11.country_____ 12.friend____ 13.knife_____ 14.foot____ 15.boy____ 16.mouse____ 17.toy__ __ 18.factory_____ 19.family____20.monkey_____ 21.wish____ 22. There is some _______ on the plate. A. cakes B. meat C. potato D. pears 23. The______ has two _______. A. watches B. watch C. watches D. watch 24. The little baby has two _______ already. A. tooth B. tooths C. teeth D. teeths 25. How many ___can you see in the picture? A. tomatos B. tomatoes C. tomato D. the tomato 26. ―___is the meat. Please? ―Ten yuan a kilo. A. How much B. How many C. How old D. How long 27. Would you please pass me___? A. two paper B. two papers C. two pieces of paper D. two pieces of papers 28. “What would you like, Ann? ” “I'd like two___.” A. glass of milk B. glasses of milk C. glass of milks D. glasses of milks 29. These are my ______. A. box B. a box C. boxes D. the boxes 30. There are three___and seven___in the picture. A. deers, sheeps B. deers, sheep C. deer, sheep D. deer, sheeps 31.The train is running fifty miles ______. A. an hour B. one hour C. the hour D. a hour 32 .---Who’s this ? ---______________Wang Yu. A. This’s B. She’s C. This is D. He is 33. ---What’s that?. ---It’s ______ egg. A. a B. the C. / D. an 34. ---What's that in English ---It's ___ car. It's___ orange car. A. a, an B. a, a C. an, a D. an, an 35. My sister often ______ after class. A. plays with toys B. plays the basketball C. play the piano D. play basketball 36. ______ old man is ______ English teacher. A. T an B. An; an C. T the D. A; a5 37. She is _______ English teacher. A. an B. a C. the D. / 三、选择填空 ( )1. ---Who’s that girl? ---____ my sister. A. This is B. She’s C. It’s D. That’s ( )2. ---Welcome to Beijing ! ---________. A. Welcome to Beijing, too. B. You’re welcome. C. Thank you. D. Not at all. ( )3. ---__________ are you in?--- Class Five. A. What class B. What grade C. What color D. What Class ( )4. He is _______ blue. A. to B. from C. under D. in ( )5. ----Who’s the girl over there? -- Which one? ---- _______ under the tree. A. This B. That C. The one D. Ones ( )6.. The bag is ___________. A. Bruce is B. Bruce has C. Bruce’s D. Bruce does ( )7. ________, what color is the shirt? A. Sorry B. I’m sorry C. Excuse me D. That’s right ( )8. ---What color is it? ---_________ . A. It’s an orange B. It’s orange C. It’s a orange. D. An orange ( )9. What color ________ his pants? ( )10. He is old _______ white hair. A. has B. does C is D. are A. with B. from C. under D. in A. and B. or C. too D. but( )11. She looks like a doctor, ______ she is a nurse. ( ) 12.-- I am afraid I don’t know. --- _____.A. Thank you B. Thanks C. Thank you all the same D. Thanks very much. 四、按要求完成句子 1. This is a toy.(就划线部分提问)__________ is this? 2. His name is Jack.(就划线部分提问)__________ is his name? 3. I am Zhang Yimou. (同义句) ________ ________ is Zhang Yimou. 4. This is Mr. Zhang. (就划线部分提问) _________ this? 5. Nanjing is in Jiangshu. (就划线部分提问)____________ is Nanjing? 6. Mary comes from London. (就划线部分提问)_______ ______ Mary ______from? 7. It’s from my pen pal, Lucy. (就划线部分提问) ______ is it ______? 8. They are oranges (就划线部分提问)___________ ________ they? 9.They are in Grade Seven. (就划线部分提问)________ ________ ______ they in? 10.What’s this in English?.(改为复数形式)_________ _________ in English? 11.Is that knife hers? (改为复数形式)_______ ______ _______ _________? 12.He doesn’t have any bread. (改为复数形式)_______ _______have any _____? 13Are the women in orange dresses Chinese? (改为单数形式) _____ the_______ in ____ ______ ______ Chinese? 14. They are buses. _________ _________ _________. 15. Kangkang is from China. (同义句) Kangkang ______ _______ China.6 16. I’d like some apple juice. (就划线部分提问) _____ _____ you _____? 17. It’s only five yuan. (就划线部分提问) ______ ______ is it? 18. I’d like two bottles of juice. (就划线部分提问) ______ _____ _____ of juice would you like? 19. My favorite food is noodles. (就划线部分提问) _____ is your favorite food? 20. This is my pen. (就划线部分提问) ______ pen is this?七年级英语上册期末复习重点词组句子归纳(仁爱英 语)(编辑:佚名 日期:) 2014 仁爱英语七年级上册知识点归纳--词汇、句子句型Unit 1 词汇重点: 1. Good morning/ afternoon / evening 早上/下午/晚上好 Good night 晚 安(晚上告别) 2. glad / nice to meet / see you 见到你很高兴 (回答也一样) 3. welcome to + 地点 欢迎来到…… (回答:Thank you 或者 Thanks) 4.let’s + V(原) 让我们做……7 5. stand up 起立 sit down 坐下 6. this is----- 这是…… (用于介绍第三者的用语) 7. How do you do ?你好 (回答也是:How do you do ? ) 8. How are you ? 你好吗? Fine ,thank you .and you ? 很好;谢谢;你呢? I’m OK / I’m fine , too . 我也很好。 9.see you = see you later = see you soon = good-bye 再见 10.excuse me 打扰一下;请问 11.I’m -----= my name is ---- 我是…… 12. be from = come from 来自 13.in English 用英语 14.Can you spell it ? Yes / No 你能拼写它吗? 能/不能 15.That’s OK / That’s all right / You’re welcome / Not at all 不用谢 16. …… years old ……岁 17.telephone number 电话号码 QQ number QQ 号码 ID number 身份证 18.the same (相同的) 反义词是 different (不同的) 例: We are in the same grade, but we are in different classes. 重点句子句型: 1. What is your name ? 你的名字是什么? 2. Where +be + 主语 + from? 某人来自于哪里?(回答:主语+be+地点)8 Where are you from? I am from quanzhou. 3. How old + be + 主语? 某人几岁? (回答: 主语 + be + 数字 ) 例: How old are you ? I’m forteen. 4. What is your telephone number? 你的电话号码是多少? (回答:My telephone number is----或者 It’s -------)注意:读出号码的 时候要逐个读出。 5. What class / grade +be + 主语 + in ? 某人在哪一个班级/年级? 例:what class are you in ? I am in Class Five. (注意:Class 和 Five 需要大 写) what grade are you in ? I am in Grade Seven.(注意:Glass 和 Seven 需要 大写) 6. What’s this/ that (in English) ? 这是什么? (回答:It’s a/an + 单数 名词. 这是……) What’ re these/ those (in English) ? 这些是什么?(回答:They’re + 复 数名词 这些是……) 7. How do you spell it ? 你怎么拼写它? E-R-A-S-E-R, eraser. (注意拼读方 法) Unit 2 1.sb + has/ have ( an /a ) + adj + 五官 === sb’s 五官 is / are + adj (描9 述长相) 例:Lily has a small nose. = Lily’s nose is small. 2.I know = I see 我明白了 3.That’s right 那是对的 4.look the same look like 看起来相像 look different 看起来不同 例: Jim and Lilei look the same.== Jim looks like Lilei. . 5. look at + n 看某物 look for +n 寻找某人/某物 look after +n 照顾某人 6.both 两者都…… all 三者或者三者以上都…… Both 和 all 位于 be 动词或情态动词后,位于行为动词前。 例: We are both students. We both have black eyes. We can both speak English. 7. give sth to sb = give sb sth 把某物给某人; (注意:如果 sth 是 it 或 them,只能用前者) 8. have different looks == look different 有着不同的长相 (看起来不相像) have the same look. ==look the same 有着相同的长相 (看起来很相像)9.over there 在那边 come in 请进 go out 出去 10. in + 颜色 或 in a/an/the +颜色 + 衣服 表示穿着……颜色的衣服 常常接在名词的后面,表示穿----颜色衣服的…… 如 the girl in red is my sister.10 11. too + adj 太…… 12.pants 和 shoes 做主语,谓语动词用复数;但 a pair of pants/ shoes 作主 语时,谓语动词用单数形式 例: His shoes are black. A pair of shoes is under the bed. 13. in the morning/ afternoom/ evening 在早上/下午/晚上 at night 在晚上 14.go shopping = go to the shop 去购物 类似的有 go swimming go fishing go skating 等等 15.help sb. ( to ) do sth == help sb with sth 帮助某人做某事 注意:sb 用 代词时必须用宾格 16.high school 中学 17.play +球类 play the 乐器 18.think of 认为,想 think about 考虑 I think + 从句 我认为…… I think he you are right. 否定式常否定主句,但翻译时要否定后面的从句 例:I don’t think he can come. 我认为他不会来了.(不能说:我不认为他会 来) 句型: 1. What do/does + 主语 + look like ? 询问人的长相 例: What does your English teacher look like ? 2.What’s -----and ------? ……加……是什么?(回答:It’s ------)11 例:What’s red and yellow? It’s orange. What’s two and five? It’s seven. 3.Whose + 东西 + is this/ that ? Whose + 东西 +are these/ those ? 这/这 些 是谁的……? 例:Whose coat is this ? It is mine. Whose shoes are these ? They are hers. 4.Who is the letter from? 这封信来自于谁? It’s from Lily. 它来自于莉莉。 5.What color be + 东西? (回答:It’s +颜色 或者 They’er + 颜色) 例:What color is your dress? It’s black. Unit 3重点词汇: 1.Could you (please)…… (后接动词原形) 你愿意做某事吗? May I …… (后接动词原形) 我能做某事吗? 2.the English corner 英语角 3.live in + 地点 住在某地 live with + 人 和某人住在一起 4.What does he say in the letter? 他在信里说了些什么? What does he say on the photo? 他在电话里说了些什么? 5.a lot = very much 放在句末,修饰动词,非常…… 例: I like the boy a12 lot/ very much. not at all 一点也不…… 例: I don’t like the boy at all.. 6.each other 相互,彼此 students often talk to each other in class. 7.do sth with sb 和某人一起做某事 8.No problem 没问题 9.speak + 语言 说某种语言 speak English speak Chinese 10.the Great Wall 长城 11.come/go to + 地点 去某地 但 home 、 here 、 there 面不能加 to 例:go home / come here / go there go to do sth 去做某事 例: They go to play basketball. 这些是副词,前12.like doing sth 喜欢做某事 like to do sth 想要做某事 13.It’s + adj +to sb 对某人来说是……的 14.help sb with sth =help sb (to) do sth 帮助某人某事 15.be at home = be in 在家 go home 回家 get home 到家 in one’s home 在某人的家里 16.have a seat / take a seat / sit down 请坐下 17.office worker 办公室职员 cook 厨师 cooker 炊具 18.on a farm 在农场上 on the sofa 在沙发上13 19.a photo of one’s family 某人的全家照 Family Tree 家谱 (首字母都大写) 20.in a hospital 在医院(纯属地点概念) in hospital 因病住院 例:He is ill in hospital. 他生病住院 He is in a hospital.他在医院里 (不一定 是因为生病来到医院) 21. look after sb = take care of sb 照顾某人 22. teach sb sth = teach sth to sb 教某人某东西 teach sb to do sth 教某人 做某事 23. help oneself ( to sth. ) 请随便(吃……) help yourself/ yourselves (to fish) 24. I’d like sth = I would like sth. 我想要…… 25. Would like to do sth = want to do sth 想要做某事 26. Would you like something to eat (drink)? 你想要一些吃(喝)的东西吗? to eat 或 to drink 修饰 something,作为后置定语。 27. Here you are . 给你 Here we are. 我们到了 28. What about …… == How about …… ……怎么样? 后接代词或名词,还可以接动名词(即 What about doing sth ) 29. all right 好的 30. a cup of tea 一杯茶 two cups of tea 两杯茶 31. milk for me 我要牛奶14 32. Why not ……(后接动词原形) = Why don’t you …… (后接动词原形) 为什么不做某事呢? 回答:Good idea 好主意; 33. May I take your order ? 可以点菜了吗? 34. wait a moment = just a moment 等一下,请稍侯 wait for sb 等待某人 35.Can I help you ?= May I help you ?= What can I do for you ? 需要点什 么帮忙吗? 36. eat out 出去吃饭 37. let sb do sth 让某人做某事 38. have dinner/ breakfast /lunch/supper 吃正/早/午/晚 餐 39. a kind of 一种…… all kinds of 各种各样的…… 40. be friendly/kind to sb 对某人友好 41. such as 例如 例:I like fruits, such as oranges,bananas and apples 42. be glad to do sth 例: I am glad to meet you, I am glad to be here. 重点句子句型: 1. What do/does + 主语+ do ? == What +be+ 主语. ? == What’s one’ s job ? 回答:主语 + be + 职业.例如: What does your father do? = What is your father?15 = What’s your father’s job? He is a teacher. Unit 4 1. try on 试穿…… 2. we/I will take it 我们/我 买下了 ( 这里的 take 相当于 buy) 3. buy sth for sb = buy sb sth 给某人买某物; 4. I’m just looking 我只是看看; 5. three hundred and sixty-five 365 (百位数和十位数之间加 and , 十位数和 个位数之间加”-“) 6. a pair of 一对/一双…… 7. running shoes 跑鞋 8. Are you kidding ? 你开玩笑吧; 9. think about 考虑; 10. thank you all the same 仍然谢谢你; 11. Is that all? 就这么多吗? That’s all. 就这么多吧 I2. I think so. 我认为是这样的. I don’t think so. 我认为不是这样的. 13. 当把东西给某人时可以说: Here you are 或 Here be + 东西 或 Here it is. 14. Don’t worry.别担心 ① worry about + 宾语 如:Do you worry about16 your leesson? ②Worried 烦恼的 be worried about +宾语 如:She is worried about her mother. 15. a few +可数名词 (肯定); 一点,一些; few + 可数名词: (否定) 几乎没有 a little +不可数名词 (肯定); 一点,一些; little + + 不可数名词: (否 定) 几乎没有 16. be free = have time 有空的;反义词:be busy = have no time Are you free tomorrow? == Do you have time tomorrow ? 17. 在某一天使用介词 on , 在某个时刻用 at 如:On Sunday at a half past six 当 this 接时间,不用介词, this Sunday 18. What’s up = what’s wrong ? = What’s the matter 什么事? 19. forget to do sth. 忘记去做某事(事还没做) forget doing sth 忘记曾做 过某事(事已做完) 20. tell sb about sth. 告诉某人某事 tell sb sth = tell sth to sb 把某事告诉某 人 ask/tell sb to do sth 叫某人做某事 ask/tell sb not to do sth 叫某人不要做 某事17 21. 电话用语: ①Who’s this? 你是哪位? ② Is this ……你是……吗? ③This is ……(speaking) 我是…… ④May I speak to……我可以找……吗? 22. go for sth = go to do sth 去做某事 如: go for class = go to have class. 23. It’s fun 真是有趣的事 24. call sb = give sb a call 打电话给某人 call sb back 给某人回电话 25. I’m afraid /sorry (that) + 从句 恐怕……/ 对不起,…… 26. I have no time = I don’t have any time 我没有时间 ( no = not any ) 27. be not in = be not at home = be out 出去了,不在家; 28. sing a song / sing some songs 唱歌; fly a kite 放风筝;draw picture 画画 play sports 做运动; watch TV 看电视 read books 看书 read newspaper 看报纸 29. let sb do sth (后接动词原形) 让某人做某事 30. 时间读法有顺读法和逆读法: 顺读法(eleven thirty-six 表示 11:36) 逆读法(分钟数小于等于 30 分 用 past , 分钟数大于 30 分用 to,如 five past ten 表示 10:05; five to ten 表示 9:55,half past six 表示 6:30 , a querter to six 表示 5: 45)18 31. show sth to sb = show sb sth 把……拿给某人看; 作为名词表示 演出, 表演 32. 祈使句的否定句,直接在句首加上 Don't 就可以了 33. have to ……(后接动词原形) 不得不…… 33.next time 下一次 next week 下个星期 the next day 第二天; 34. next to…… = near…… 在……旁边 35. get up 起床 go to bed 上床睡觉; get sb up 叫某人起床 36. do one’s homework 做作业; 37. have a picnic 野餐;have class 上课 have a meeting 开会 have a party 举办聚会 have dinner/ breakfast /lunch/supper 吃正/早/午/晚 餐 have +东西 吃/ 喝…… have a good time =enjoy oneself 玩得很愉快 have sb to do sth 让某人做 某事 have to do sth 不得不…… 38. on the weekday 在周末; 39. lot of = lots of = many =much 许多的,大量的 40. in the sun 在阳光下; 41. sb like --- best = sb’s favorite + 种类 is / are …… 谁最喜欢……19 42. on one’s way to ---- 在某人去……的路上; on one’s way home 在某 人回家的路上 43. Here we are. 我们到了 44. It’s very kind of you 你真是太好了; 45. thanks / thank you for + n /v-ing 为……而感谢你; 46. in the tree 在树上(外物附着) on the tree 在树上(树上本身长出的东 西) In the wall 在墙里 (如 window ) on the wall 在墙上 47. It’s time for sth/ doing sth It’s time to do sth 该到做……的时候了? It’s time for sb to do sth 是某人做某事的时候了 重点句子句型: 1. What do you think of ----? = How do you like ---- ? 你认为……怎么样? 例:What do you think of your English teacher ? == How do you like your English teacher ? 2.How much be + 主语? ( 回答:It’s / They’re + 价钱.) How much is your English book ? 问价格还可以用 what’s the price of …… 3. Why not ……(后接动词原形) = Why don’t you …… (后接动词原 形) 为什么不做某事呢?20 回答:Good idea 好主意; 4.What time is it ? == What is the time? (回答:It’s +时间)仁爱七年级英语上册期末复习:词汇与句型根据句子意思,用 is, are, am, do ,does, have, has 填空。 1. I __________ a Chinese teacher. 2. _______ you from Canada? 3. ________ they have many friends? 4. ________ he from Hainan? 5. ---______ Jack have a good friend? ---Yes, he ______. 6. _______ he a good teacher? --- Yes, he ______. 7. He and his sister _______ in different grades. 8. ______ your mother a doctor? 9. I _____ an old friend. His name is Allan. 10. Kangkang _______ a panda. It is very cute. 11. You ________ a nice house. I like it every much. 12. Bruce Lee _______ many books. 13. Do they _______ fifteen apples?21 14. Does Bruce Lee _______ many friends in China? 15. Jerry ______ a big nose. 16. He _______ a map of Hainan. He doesn’t ________ a map of China. 17. -- Does your father______ a wide mouth? -- No, he ______ not. 18. My friend, Li Ming ________ only one sister. 19. -- Where _______ Beijing? -- It_______ in China. 20. “I” ______ also a letter. 21. You and I _________ students. 22. He and she________ friends. 根据汉语写单词: 1.Could_________(你)ask_________(他) to call_________(我)back? 2.Don’t forget_________(我们). 3._________(我们)would like to buy_________ (他们). 4.Could_________(你们)help___________(她)out? 5. There’s one dollar on the floor. Pick___________(它)up. 6._________(他们)are friendly to___________(你们). 7.__________(我)like_______(她)a lot. 8.__________(她)brings______(他们)to_______(我们). 9.Does_________(他)give_______(它)to__________(他)? 10._________(他)does__________(他的)homework on Sunday.22 11.___________(它)can’t find__________(它的)way home. 12.___________(她)looks after_________(她的)grandmother. 13.This is__________(我的)pen. That’s__________(你的)。 14.These coats aren’t_________(我的). I think they’re__________(你们 的)。 15._________(他的)jacket is blue.__________(她的)is white. 16.---Whose bike is this? ---It’s__________(他的). 17.Those are_________(我们的)desks. __________(他们的)are over there. 18.-- Are these TV sets _________(我们的)? --No ,they’re_________(他们的)TV. 用所给的动词的适当形式填空。 1. He often__________(get)up at half past six. 2. ---________she ____(like)noodles? ---Yes, she______. 3. Jack_______________(not play)soccer. 4. Jane_____________(have)a new pen .But Tom___________(not have)one. 5. We__________(study) in No.1High School. Mike_______(study) inNo.2 High School. 6. Maria___________(try)on the new dress. 7. They often __________(fly) kites. Kate often __________(fly)a kite, too.23 8. Rose often___________(cry). But her brother___________(cry)a lot. 9. Kangkang often__________(carry)water for the old man. 10. His uncle often_______(buy)some delicious food for him and he often_______(take)it to the school to eat. 11. Lucy and Lily_________(go)to school at 7o’clock. Jim________ (go) at 6:45. 12. I________ (teach) math here. My father________ (teach) English. 13. -- ________Mary often___________(watch)TV? -- Yes, she often__________(watch) it on Sunday. 14. _____you want________(eat)some hamburgers? 15. -- Would you like__________(sing)some songs with me? -- Yes, I’d love to. 16. Don’t forget________(bring) your clothes. 17. Could you ask her__________(have) supper with me? 18. It’s 6:20. It’s time________(get)up now. 19. -- Do you like___________(speak) English? -- Yes, I do. 20. -- May I _________(take )your order? -- A bottle of apple juice. 21. -- Can I__________( sit) down now? ―Sure. 二)、根据句子意思,用单词的适当形式填空。24 2.Would you like to have dinner with ________(we)? 3.Help ____________(you)to some fish, children. 6.Please give ________(he) some orange juice. 8.Some ______________(America) live in Hainan now. 9.He ___________(teach) in a school 10._______ (we) friend is a cook. . Why not__________(come)to China? Good idea. 23. Let me _________(help)you. 24. -- How about____________(swim) this Sunday? -- No problem. 25. Mr. Chen asks him ________ (come) to school on time. 15.My cousin Susan __________(study) in a new school. 16.Who __________(look) after Rose? 17.He ___________(live) in China. 18.My friend helps _________(I )with my English. 19.My classmate Zhou Lan __________(have ) a dog. 20.Do you ________ (want) to go to Beijing? 21.Does Billy __________(have) any friends in Haikou? 22.Mr Liang is our English teacher, we like ________(he) very much. 23.________(them) are in the same grade.25 24.Thank _______(your) very much. 一.根据句子意思,用单词的适当形式填空。 1. My shoes are worn out, what about__________(you)? 2. How much _______ (be) this skirt? 3. How much __________(be) these apples?. 4.__________ (who) bicycle is this? 5. Here is _____________(you) change(零钱). 6. I would like three____________(kilo) of salt. 7. Let’s try _________(they) on. 8. His friends have two ____________(radio) . 9. How many _________(umbrella) do you need? 10. Could you tell __________(we) about that? 12. Look! They are __________(sit) under the tree. 13. I’ll give ___________(he) the message 14.Are they ___________(read) English now? 15. We often __________(read) English in the morning. 16. Your classroom is big but __________(we) is small. 17. The dog is ____________(run) after her. 18. Can I ___________( have) a look at your pictures?26 19. Look at those _____________(photo). 20. Could you tell __________(we) your address? 21. How many ___________ (zoo ) are there in Haikou? 22. Jim’s sister ________(like) monkeys best. 23. It’s time ___________(go )to bed now. 24. Could you please pass this pen to __________(she)? 25. Let ___________(they) help us. 26. You can’t _______(sing)here, the baby is sleeping. 27. I can see three ____________(baby) in the photo. 28. She would like ________( do ) the washing this afternoon. 29. ________ they______( have) dinner at home? 30. Let me _________( help) you, Jim 按要求完成句子 1. This is a toy.(就划线部分提问)__________ is this? 2. His name is Jack.(就划线部分提问)__________ is his name? 3. My name is Kangkang. (就划线部分提问)__________is _______ name? 4. They are from Cuba. (就划线部分提问) _________ ________ they from? 5. I am Zhang Yimou. (同义句) ________ ________ is Zhang Yimou. 6. This is Mr. Zhang. (就划线部分提问) _________ this?27 7. Nanjing is in Jiangshu. (就划线部分提问)____________ is Nanjing? 8. Mary comes from London. (就划线部分提问)_______ ______ Mary ______from? 9. It’s from my pen pal, Lucy. (就划线部分提问) ______ is it ______? 10. They are oranges (就划线部分提问)___________ ________ they? 11. My telephone number is . (就划线部分提问) ______ is your telephone number? 12.They are in Grade Seven. (就划线部分提问)________ ________ ______ they in 13.What’s this in English?.(改为复数形式)_________ _________ in English? 14. They are buses.(改为单数形式) _________ _________ _________. 15. Kangkang is from China. (同义句) Kangkang ______ _______ China. 16. I’d like some apple juice. (就划线部分提问) _____ _____ you _____? 17. It’s only five yuan. (就划线部分提问) ______ ______ is it? 18. I’d like two bottles of juice. (就划线部分提问) ______ _____ _____ of juice would you like? 19. My favorite food is noodles. (就划线部分提问) _____ is your favorite food? 20. This is my pen. (就划线部分提问) ______ pen is this?28 练习:按要求改写句子。(每空一词) 1.He is a good student.(否定句)He ________a good student. 2. We are in the same school. (一般疑问句)______ _______ in the same school? 3. Does she have a round face? (肯定回答)__________, ________ ________. 4. She is Jones.(就划线部分提问)_________ ________ _______? 5. Her hair is brown. (同义句)She __________ _________ __________. 6. Do they have a big house?? . (否定回答)_________ ,________ _________. 7. My sister has long legs. (一般疑问句)______ your sister _________ long legs? 8. His brother has two big ears. (否定句)His brother_______ ______two big ears. 9. I have a big head. (否定句)I________ ________ a big head. 10. We have a good English teacher. (一般疑问句) ________ you ________ a good English teacher? 11. His pants are black.(否定句)His pants __________black. 12. He has blond hair. (一般疑问句)______ ______ blond hair? 13. Do you know? (肯定回答)________, ________ ________. 14. Her skirt is yellow. (就划线部分提问)________ ________ _______ her skirt?29 15. The man over there is my uncle. (同义句)My uncle is _________ _________. 16. The girl in red is my sister. (就划线部分提问)______ girl______ ________ sister 17. They look the same. (一般疑问句)______ they look the same? 18. I know Jack.(否定句)I_______ ______Jack. 19. I like light yellow. (就划线部分提问)________ ________ _______you like? 20. Those shoes are white. (就划线部分提问)______ ________ _______ those shoes 21. He has a pair of new pants.(否定句)He ________ _________a pair of new pants. 23. Does it look like a cat? (肯定回答)_______, ________ ________. 24. Her coat is yellow.(就划线部分提问)________ ________ _______her coat? 25. Whose is this jacket? (同义句)_________ ________ is this? 26. The girl’s shoes are over there.. (就划线部分提问)_______ _______ the girl’s shoes? 27. This is Kangkang’s bike. (就划线部分提问)________ ________ is this? 28. Are those men old?(变单数句子)______ ______ ______ old? 29. Does he like an orange ?(变复数句子)______ _____ like ______?30 30. What does he look like? (同义句) What ______ he like? 三按要求改写句子。(每空一词) 1. He likes his pet very much..(否定句) He _________ ________his pet ______ _______. 2. I speak English at school. (一般疑问句) ______ ________ _______ English at school? 3. Does he like a cat? (肯定回答) ________, ________ ________. 4. He lives in Ding’an..(就划线部分提问) _________ ________ _______? 5. I like my pet very much (同义句)I like my pet_________ _________. 6. Thank you very much. (同义句) Thanks _________ ________ . 7. Zhou Lan likes dogs. (就划线部分提问)_________ __________ dogs? 8. The letter is from Tom. (就划线部分提问) _________ is the letter__________? 三. 同义句互换. 1. What’s your favorite food?(改为同义句) What food do you _________ ________? 2. What time is it? What _______ _______ ________? 3. What’ wrong? What_______ _______? 4. It’s three thirty. It’s________ ________ three.31 5. It’s time for lunch. It’s time_______ ________ lunch. 6.It’s a quarter past two. It’s _______ _______.仁爱英语 7 年级上短语句子归纳 Unit 1 Good morning Good morning Welcome to sp. 欢迎到某地 eg:Welcome to china. 欢迎来到中国。 Thank you =Thanks 谢谢 I'm ....我是。。。 Are you ...?你是。。。吗? Hello 你好 Nice to meet you 见到你真高兴 This is ... 这是。。。(用于介绍某人) How do you do? ( 用于陌生人第一次见面)32 Good afternoon 下午好 How are you ? Fine .你好吗? I'm OK 我很好。 See you later .再见 See you 再见 And you ?你呢? Excuse me 。劳驾。请问。 What is your name ? 你的名字是什么? Where are you from ?你来自哪里? Who is she /he ? 她/他是谁? Is she /he ...?她/他是...吗? Where is he /she from ? 她/他来自哪里? Who are they ?他们是谁? Where are they from ?他们来自哪里? What's your telephone number ?你的电话号码是什么? How old are you ?你多少岁? What class are you in ?你在哪个班级啊? What grade are you in ?你在哪个年级? Who is that ?那是谁啊? What's this/that in English ?/这个/那个用英语怎么样说? How do you spell it ? 你怎么拼写它? Can you spell it ?你能拼写它吗?33很好 That's OK .没有关系/不用谢. You are welcome 不用谢. Is this/that ...?这是/那是..吗? What are these/those /they?这些/那些/他们是什么? Are these /those /they ...? 这些/那些/他们是...吗? Jane is from Canada. 简来自加拿大. She is in ...她在... the asme +名词单数 different +名词复数 例如:They are in the same class, but in different grades.他们在同一个 班级,但是在不同的年级/ Unit2 Guess 猜 Who am I ?我是谁? I have a small nose 我有一个小鼻子 I know 我知道/明白 Do you have ...?你有...吗? You're right 你是对的. He has long hair 他有长头发. Who is your favourite movie star?你最喜欢的电影明星是谁? He's Chinese.他是中国人 It's Bruce Lee .他是李小龙 Guess again.再猜34 That's right .那是对的 (注意区别: That's right .那是对的 That's all right 不用谢) I come from China 我来自中国 Does he /she have ...?他/她有...吗? You look the same .你们看起来一样. We both have black hair .我们都有黑色的头发. (注意:both 放在 be 后,实意动词前 We are both students .我们都是学生. They both have long hair.他们都有长头发.) We don't have the same looks,but we're good friends .我们长相不同,但 是我们是好朋友. (We look different .=We have different looks .=We don't have the same looks . look 既可以做动词也可以做名词) What's red and yellow ? It's orange . 红色加黄色是什么? 是橙色. It's here .它在这里. Please give this letter to Maria .请把这封信给玛利亚. What does he look like ?他长得怎么样? I see .我明白了. What color is +可数名词单数或不可数名词...?..是什么颜色? What color are +可数名词复数....?..是什么颜色 Look at this photo .看着这张图片 The girl in yellow is Maria .那个穿着黄衣服的女孩是玛利亚. Jane is in a purple T-shirt. 简穿着一件紫色的 T 恤.35 They look different, but they are good friends.他们看起来不同,但是他 们是好朋友. Whose cap is this ,then ?然后,这是谁的帽子呢? Whose is this cap ?= Whose cap is this? 这是谁的帽子? It's Sally's .是萨丽的. That is her hat.那是她的帽子.=That hat is hers . Is this jacket yours ?= Is this your jacket ?这件夹克是你的吗? My jacket is white .This one is blue .我的夹克是白色的.这件是蓝色 的.( one 用来代指前面出现的东西.) I think ...我认为... We are in different clothes.我们穿着不同的衣服.( in+衣服表示穿衣服.) help sb. do sth . 帮某人做某事 例如:Please help us find him .请帮我找到他. U3 get together 相聚 例如:The more we get together ,the happier we'll be . 例如:我们相聚越 多,我们就越快乐. could you please +v 你能...吗? 例如:Could you please tell me your name ? 你能告诉我你的名字吗? Do you come from ...? 你是来自...? Do you come from China? 你来自中国吗? Speak +语言 说语言 例如:He can speak some Chinese . 他会说些中文.36 But my Chinese is poor . 但是我的汉语不好. help sb. with sth. 帮某人做某事 例如:Could you help me with it ? No problem. 没问题 after class 课后 例如:We play basketball after ccclass . 我们课后打篮球. help each other 互相帮助 例如:We help each other.我们互相帮助. learn from each other.互相学习 例如:We learn from each other.我们互相学习. Who is the letter from ? It's from ...谁来的信啊? 是...来的. Does he live in England ?他住在英国吗? What does he say in the letter ? 他在信里说了什么? want to do sth. 想要做某事 例如:He wants to visit the Great wall.他想参观长城. Many students in our class like English a lot . 我们班的很多学生都喜 欢英语. I help her study English .我帮她学英语. She doesn't like Chinese at all .他一点也不喜欢汉语. Tommy is the name of Zhou Lan's dog . Tommy 是张蓝的狗的名字. I'm home .我到家了 Glad to meet you .见到你真高兴37 Please have a seat .请坐 What does your mother do ?你的妈妈的职业是什么? They are both office workers.他们都是职员. Where does he work ?他在哪里工作? He works in a hospital .他在医院工作. On a farm 在农场 In an office 在办公室 In a school 在学校 This is a photo of my family .这是我的全家福. Who's the young woman in yellow ?那个穿黄衣服的女人是谁? Is the young woman in red your mother ? 那个穿红衣服的女人是你的妈妈 吗? Who are those on the sofa ?那些在沙发上的是谁啊? She teaches in a high school .她在一所高中教书. My grandparents live with us and look after Rose at home . 我的父母和 我们一起住并且在家照顾露茜. Help yourselves.随便吃. 例如:Help yourself to some fish . 随便吃点鸡肉 All right . 好的 Milk for me . 给我牛奶. What about 怎么样? What would you like to have ?你想吃什么啊? Good idea .好主意38 What doyou usually have for breakfast?你早餐常吃什么? May I take your order ? 你想点什么? Would you like something to drink ?你想喝什么? Wait a moment .等一等 A glass of apple juice .一杯苹果汁. Why not do sth. ?为什么不做某事? Why not have some fish ?为什么不吃点鱼? Let me see.让我看看. They are all kind to me .他们对我都很好. I often have dinner with them.我经常和他们吃饭. such as 例如 I have many school things ,such as pens,pencils and so on . 我有很多 学习用品,例如:钢笔,铅笔等等. I'm glad to be here.我很高兴在这里. Unit 4 What can I do for you ?能为你做点什么? /你想买什么? I want to buy some clothes for my daughter.我想为我女儿买些衣服. The coats are over there .这些衣服在那里. Thanks a lot .谢谢 Not at all .不用谢 May I help you ? 能帮你吗?/你想买什么?Yes please .是的 No.thanks .不. 谢谢. It looks very nice on you .你穿上他很好看.39 It's only seventy yuan 它只要 70 元. That's fine .那是好的/可行的. I'll take it. 我将买了. How much is it ?它多少钱啊 How much are they ?他们多少钱? I'm just looking 我只是看看. How do you like the pants ?你觉得裤子怎么样啊? What do you think of the pants ? 你觉得裤子怎么样啊? Why not try on that pair ? 为什么不试穿那双鞋子? How about the blue one ?那个蓝色的怎么样? Are you kidding ?你在开玩笑吗? I'll think about it . 我将考虑下. Thank you all the same . 同样谢谢你. Could you help me do some shopping?你能帮我购物吗? What do we need ?我们需要什么? We need two kilos of apples . 我们需要 2 公斤苹果. How many bottles ?多少瓶 Is that all ?就这些吗? Here you are = Here it is .给你 Don't worry 别担心 It's too heavy 它太重了. I think so .我认为是这样的40 We don't have any milk .我们没牛奶 Do you have any milk ?你有牛奶吗? Are you free this Sunday ?你星期天有时间吗? (topic2) 电话用语 Hello This is ...speaking . Who is that/this ? Is that ...? May I speak to ...? Please tell sb. about sth. All right . See you later . See you . Goodbye Bye-bye Bye What's up ? Would you like to do sth. ? 其他短语 forget to do sth. 忘记去做某事。 eg:I forget to tell you about it .我忘记告诉你这件事情了。41 bring sth. 带来某物 eg: Please bring your guitar here 请把你的吉他带来这儿。 tell ab. about sth. eg : I'll tell you about the news . 我将告诉你这个新闻。 be free 有空的 eg : I am free today . 我今天有空. play the guitar 弹吉他 eg : She can play the guitar very well 她的吉他弹得很好。 go fishing 去钓鱼 eg :We'll go fishing on Sunday 我们星期天将去河边钓鱼. sing a song / sing some songs 唱歌 eg : Would you like to sing some songs with me ? 你愿意和我们一起唱歌 吗? do sth. with ab. 和某人一起做某事 eg : Would you like to cook with us ? 愿意和我们一起做饭吗? I will go for a picnic with you . 我会和你一起去野炊. be fun 很有趣 eg :It's fun . (这件事情)很有趣 To cook with you is fun . 和你们一起做饭是很有趣的事情。 fly a kite 放风筝 eg : Let's go and fly a kite . 我们去放风筝吧。 how about doing sth. 做。。。怎么样啊?42 eg : How about carrying some water for me ? 为我挑些水怎么样啊? how about sb./sth. 某人/某物怎么样啊? eg : How about an apple ? 一个苹果怎么样啊? How about you ? 你呢?[注意:how about 和 what about 的用法一样] be afraid 恐怕 eg :I'm afraid I have no time . 恐怕我没有时间。 go out for a picnic with sb. 和。。。出去。。。野炊Kangkang goes out for a picnic with his friends .康康和他的朋友出去外 面野炊了。 OnMonday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday 在星期一/ 二/三/四/五/六/天 eg : We go shopping on Sunday . 我们星期天去购物。 take food with sb. 某人带着食物 eg :They take food with them . 他们带着食物。 have to do sth. 不得不做某事 eg : I have to cook . 我不得不煮饭。 be in = be at home 在家eg : She isn't in now . 她现在不在家。 ask ab. to do sth. 叫某人做某事 eg : He asks me to go swimming . 他叫我去游泳。 ask ab. to do sth. 叫某人不要做某事43 eg : Our teacher asks us not to talk in class . 老师叫我们课堂上不要 讲话。 call sb. back 回电话给某人 eg : Could you ask her to call me back in the evening ? 你能叫她晚上 回电话给我吗? have dinner with sb. 和某人一起吃饭 eg : I'd like to have dinner with my my friends . 我想和我的朋友们一 起吃饭。 That would be fine . 那将很好。 Would like to do sth. = want to do sth. 想要做某事 eg : I would like to go fishing with you . = I want to go fishing with you . 我想和你一起去钓鱼。 Would like sth. = want sth. 想要某物 eg : I would like a bag of salt .= I want a bag of salt . 我想要一包 盐。 Would like that 愿意那样做 eg : -How about flying a kite with me ?和我一起放风筝怎么样啊? --I'd like that , but I'm afraid I have no time . 我很愿意那样做,但 是恐怕我没有时间。 All right . 好的。 (topic3) go to th e zoo 去动物园 We want to go to the zoo. 我们想去动物园。 Good idea . 好主意。44 Let's do sth. 让我们做某事 eg : Let's have lunch . 我们吃午饭吧 Let's meet at nine . 我们九点见。 at + 点钟 eg : at seven 在七点 at eight o'clock 在八点at nine fifteen 在九点十五 at one's home 在某人家里 eg :at my home 在我家 at Lily's home 在李丽家 see the Monkey Show 看猴子表演 eg : We can see the Monkey Show at ten o'clock . 我们在十点可以看猴 子表演。 What time is it ? = What's the time ? 几点了? Are we all here?=Is everyone here?都到齐了吗? Let's go . 走吧。 Look at sth. 看这某物 eg :Look at those Monkeys .看着那些猴子。 So + adj. (形容词) eg :The monkeys are so clever.猴子是如此聪明。 The pandas are so cute . 熊猫是如此可爱。 What is your favorite animal?What are your 欢的动物是什么?It's/They 're ...是。。。45favoriteanimals?你最喜 It's time to do sth. 是做某事的时候了。 eg :It's tome to go to school . 该上学了。 It's time for sth. 是做某事的时候了。 eg : It's time for lunch . 该吃午饭了。 It's time for sb. to do sth. 该某人做某事了。 eg :It's time for us to go home . 我们该回家了。 See you next time . 下次再见。 get up 起床 eg :We get up at six in the morning . 我们早上六点起床。 see the animals 去看动物 eg :We see the animals at eleven o'clock . 我们十一点去看动物。 on one's way home 在某人回家的路上 eg : Kangkang meets Baby Monkey on his way home . 康康在路上遇见了小 猴子。 on one's way to + 地点 eg : on Tom's way to school / the zoo /... /。。。的路上 find one's way home 找到某人回家的路上 eg : I can't find my way home . 我找不到我回家的路。 What's wrong with you ? 你怎么了? Don't worry . 别担心。 Let me help you . 让我帮你。 Here we are . 我们到了。46在汤姆去学校/动物园 It's kind /nice of you .你真好。 Thank you for sth. (因为。。。)谢谢你。 Thank you for your help . 谢谢你的帮帮。 Thank you for doing sth. 谢谢你做了某事。 Thank you for helping me . 谢谢你帮我。完成句子综合练习1.欢迎来到中国。 _________ _________ China. 2. 很高兴见到你。_________ to __________ you. 3. 你好。 ______ do you ________. 4. 他来自加拿大。 He _______ _______ Canada. 5. 你叫什么名字?________ your __________? 6. 打扰了,你的电话号码是多少? 7. _______ ______, what’s your _________ _______?47 8.这是一个橘子吗?是的。--- ________ __________ an orange? --- Yes, _________ __________.9.那是一辆小汽车吗?不,不是。 --- _________ __________ a car? --- No, _________ __________.10. 这些是什么?他们是钢笔。 --- What _________ __________? --- ________ _______ pens. 11. 那 些是书吗?不,不是。 --- Are __________ book? ___________. 12. Sally 多大了? ___________ ______________ is Sally? 13. 这些用英语怎么说? What are these __________ ______________? 14. 我们是好朋友。 We are _____________ _____________. 15. 你在哪个班? ____________ _____________ are you ____________? 16. 我们在同一个班。 We are ___________ ____________ _____________. 17. 我 们 在 不 同 的 年 级 。 ________________. 18. 你最喜欢的电影明星是谁? Who is your ______________ _____________ _____________. 19. 我们看起来不像。 We _____________ have the same _______________. 20. 这 两 个 女 孩 看 起 来 很 像 。 ________________. 21. 他看起来像他的爸爸。 He _______________ ________________ his father. 22. 你 妹 妹 长 得 怎 么 样 ? ______________? 23. 这个箱子是什么颜色的?它是棕色的。 --- __________ __________ is this box?--- _________ _____________.48--- No, ________We are __________ _________________The two girls ___________ _________________________ does your sister ___________ 24. 请把这只钢笔给王小姐。 Please _________ the pen ___________ Miss Wang. 25. 我不知道他。 I ___________ ____________ him. 25. 我 常 帮 母 亲 做 家 务 。 housework. 26. 你能把这本书给玛丽吗? 没问题。 --- Could you _________ the book _______ Mary? --- _______ _______. 27. 他会讲英语。 He can ____________ ______________. 28. 我们经常互相帮助。 We often help ____________ _____________. 29. 你住在加拿大吗? ___________ you __________ ___________ Canada? 30. 我非常喜欢英国。 I ___________ England ____________ ______________. 31. 迈克一点 也不 喜 欢英语 。 _____________. 32. 杰 克 有 点 喜 欢 这 只 猫 。 _________________. 33. 请 问 你 能 告 诉 我 你 的 名 字 吗 ? _________ _______. 34. 你母亲是做什么工作的? 我父母都是工人。 --- __________ _________ your mother ______? ___________ workers. 35. 请坐。 Please __________ _________ ___________. 36. 这张是我的家谱。 This is my _____________ _____________. 37. 我 的 祖 父 母 在 沙 发 上 。 My grandparents are __________ ____________ ___________. 38. 这是我家的一张相片。 This is __________ ___________ ___________ my family.49I often ____________ my mother ___________Mike ___________ like English __________Jack ______________ the cat _________________ you please __________ me--- They _________ 39. 穿 黄 色 衣 服 的 那 个 妇 女 是 谁 ? Who is the woman ____________ ______________? 40. 她在家里照顾父母。She ______________ ______________ her parents at home. 41. 我奶奶和我们住在一起。My grandma ____________ ____________ us. 42. 她在一家医院里工作。 She works __________ __________ ____________. 43. 他们在农场上工作。 They work __________ ___________ _____________. 44. 随便吃一些鱼。 ____________ ______________ to some fish. 45. 为什么不和我一起出去呢? 好主意。 --- _____ _____ go out with me? --______ _______. 46. 先生,你可以点菜了吗? May I _________ __________ ___________, sir? 47. 李明早饭吃面包和牛奶。 _________. 48. 我想要一些鸡肉。给你。 --- I _______ _______ some chicken. 49. 您要些吃的东西吗? 让我想想。 ---Would you like ___________ _____ _______? --- Let _________ __________. 50. 我想要一杯果汁。请稍等。 --- I would like _______ __________ _________ apple juice. --- Wait _____ _________, please. 51. 你想要和我一起吃晚餐吗?Would you like _____ _______ ________ _______ me? 52. 我想在外用餐。 I want _________ __________ ____________. 53. 请问您需要什么? __________ can I do ___________ you? 54. 我想给我弟弟买双鞋。 I ________ _________ buy a _______ _____ shoes _________my brother.Li Ming ________ bread and milk ________--- _________ _________ _________.55. 我可以试穿这双鞋吗? May I ____________ _____________ this pair of shoes?50 56. 这条裙子多少钱?____________ ______________ is this dress? 57. 你需要多少瓶牛奶?__________ ____________ ____________ of milk do you need? 58. 你需要多少盐? 我需要三包 --- ______ ________ salt do you need? --- I need _______ _____ _____ of salt.59. 你认为这条裤子怎么样? ___________ do you ____________ the pants? 60. 你认为这个外套怎么样? coat? 61. 我会考虑这个书包的。 I will ____________ _____________ this schoolbag. 62. 仍然谢谢你。 Thank you __________ __________ _____________. 63. 你穿这条裙子很漂亮。 You ____________ very nice ___________ this dress. 64. 那个男孩经常帮妈妈买东西。The boy usually helps his mother _____ ______ ___________. 65. 别着急,我会帮你。 _______ _________, I can help you. 66. 我 明 天 去 东 湖 公 园野餐 。 I will go _________ Dong Hu park ________ ________ ________. 67. 请明天打电话我。 Please __________ ____________ tomorrow. What do you ____________ ____________ the68. 别忘了告诉她买个汉堡包。 Don’t _________ _______ _______ her ______ buy a hamburger. 69. 和我一起去钓鱼怎么样? What about _____________ _______________ with me? 70. 我将告诉你关于这次野餐的事。 I will ___________ you ___________ the picnic. 71 .杰克今天有空吗?有。怎么了? --- ______ Jack _____ today? ________ ______?51--- Yes, 72 . 我 想 和 你 唱 一 些 歌 。 I would like _________ _________ ________ __________ with you. 73.我不得不吃面包了。 I _________ ________ ___________ some bread. 74. 和 我 一 起 放 风 筝 怎 么 样 ? __________with me? 75. 我可以跟杰克讲话吗? 他不在家 ---May I _______ ________ Jack? ---He isn’t _____. 76. 他要求我拿走这些书。 He ______ me _____ ______ the books. 77. 他晚上会给我回电话。 He will ______ _____ ______ this evening. 78. 我恐怕他没时间帮你挑水了。______ _______ she ______ no time to help you ______ water. 79. 几点了?九点半了。 --- _______ _______ is it? --- It’s _________ _________ _________. 80. 是该回家的时候了。It’s time _________ ___________ __________. 81. 下次再见。 See you _______ _______. 82. 他每天六点一刻起床。 everyday. 83. 你出什么事了?我找不到回家的路了。 --- What’s ________ _______ you? --- I can’t find ______ _______ ______. 84. 你真是太好了。 It’s very ______ _____ you. He ______ _____ ______ a ________ past six How ___________ ___________ _____85. 谢谢你的帮助。 Thank you ______ ______ _______.(一)用连系动词 be( am, is, are)的正确形式填空。 1. ______ you fine? 3. _____ he your mother? 2. I _________ Mr. Chen. 4. -- ______ they from Japan? -- Yes, they _______.5. You ________ a teacher and she _____ a doctor.52 6. Where _______ Jack from?7. I _______ fine, too. Thanks8. -- Who _______ this? -- This ________ Wang Kang. 9. -- ____ you a student? -- Yes, I _____. 10. -- Where _______ Beijing? -- It_______ in China. 11. -- ________ Ronaldo a Brazilian? -- Yes, he ___ . 12. “I” ______ also a letter. 14. He and she________ friends. 13. You and I _________ students. 15. He and I________ teachers.(二)将下面的句子变成一般疑问句并作出回答1. That is my football.2. Those are his books. .3. Jim and Tom are good friends. .4. My birthday is on November 1st. .5. His son is twelve years old. .(三)将下面的句子变成否定句1. His card is on the table. .2. These are my parents. .3. Bob and Tony are our friends. .4. These things are five dollars. .5. The girl is his sister. .53 (四)划线提问1. Our teachers are in the classroom. .2. The girl’s telephone number is 032-55746. .3. Her pen is black. .4. These socks are five yuan. .5. They are thirteen years old. .二、可数名词的复数:.(1)规则变化1)一般在名词词尾加--s,如:car---- apple---apples2)以 s, x, ch, sh 结尾的词,在词尾加---es,如:box--- bus--- watch ---watches.3)以辅音字母+y 结尾,变 y 为 i 再加 es,如:family---families.5)以 fe、f 结尾,变 fe、f 为 v 再加 es,如:life---lives.(2)不规则变化:如:mouse---mice;tooth--- foot---feet;Chinese---Chinese, Japanese--Japanese;man--- woman--- child---children 等练习:写出下列名词的复数形式或选择填空。1. teacher ___________2. class ____________ 3. name ___________ 4. orange____5. number ____________ 6. apple____________ 7. bus____________8. erase____54 9.photo_____10.tomato______ 11.country_____ 12.friend____13.knife_____14.foot____15.boy____16.mouse____17.toy__ __ 18.factory_____ 19.family____20.monkey_____ 21.wish____22. There is some _______ on the plate.A. cakesB. meatC. potatoD. pears23. The______ has two _______.A. watchesB. watchC. watchesD. watch24. The little baby has two _______ already.A. toothB. toothsC. teethD. teeths25. How many ___can you see in the picture?A. tomatosB. tomatoesC. tomatoD. the tomato26. ―___is the meat. Please? ―Ten yuan a kilo.A. How muchB. How manyC. How oldD. How long27. Would you please pass me___?A. two paperB. two papersC. two pieces of paper D. two pieces of papers28. “What would you like, Ann? ” “I'd like two___.”A. glass of milkB. glasses of milkC. glass of milks55D. glasses of milks 29. These are my ______. A. boxB. a boxC. boxesD. the boxes30. There are three___and seven___in the picture.A. deers, sheepsB. deers, sheepC. deer, sheepD. deer, sheeps三、基数词的表达:1―100 one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, nineteen, twenty, twenty-one, … thirty …forty…fifty…sixty…seventy…eighty…ninety…hundred四、时间表达法: (两种) 1:00 one o’clock 1:05 one - o - five / five past one1:15 one fifteen / a quarter past one1:30 one thirty / half past one 1:45 one forty-five/ a quarter to two1:40 one forty/ twenty to two-- What time is it? = What is the time? -- It’s half past seven. 五、 a, an 的用法: a /an 都表示“一,一个”,放在可数单数形式的名词前,如果单词以元音读音开始的,我们 在前用 an, 如:an apple // an English boy/ an old man 等. 练习:选择填空 1.The train is running fifty miles ______. A. an hour B. one hour C. the hour D. a hour2 .---Who’s this ? ---______________Wang Yu. A. This’s B. She’s C. This is D. He is3. ---What’s that?. ---It’s ______ egg. A. a B. the C. / D. an56 4. ---What's that in English ---It's ___ car. It's___ orange car. A. a, an B. a, a C. an, a D. an, an5. My sister often ______ after class. A. play the piano basketball 6. Tianan Men Square and _____ Great Wall are tow of the places everyone should see in _____ People’s Republic of China. A. the…the B. /…/ C. the…/ D. /…the B. plays the basketball C. plays the piano D. play7. ______ old man is ______ English teacher. A. T an B. An; an C. T the B. a D. A; a C. the D. /8. She is _______ English teacher. A. an 练习:选择填空( )1. ---Who’s that girl? ---____ my sister. A. This is B. She’s C. It’s D. That’s ( )2. ---Welcome to Beijing ! ---________. A. Welcome to Beijing, too. B. You’re welcome. C. Thank you. D. Not at all. ( )3. ---__________ are you in?--- Class Five. A. What class B. What grade C. What color D. What number D. in( )4. He is _______ blue. A. to B. fromC. under( )5. ----Who’s the girl over there? -- Which one? ---- _______ under the tree. A. This ( )6.. The bag is ___________. A. Bruce is B. Bruce has C. Bruce’s D. Bruce does B. That C. The one D. Ones( )7. ________, what color is the shirt? A. Sorry B. I’m sorry C. Excuse me D. That’s right( )8. ---What color is it? ---_________ .57 A. It’s an orange B. It’s orange ( )9. What color ________ his pants? A. has B. doesC. It’s a orange.D. An orangeC isD. are( )10. He is old _______ white hair. A. with B. from C. under D. in( )11. She looks like a doctor, ______ she is a nurse. A. and B. or C. too D. but( ) 12.-- I am afraid I don’t know. --- _____. A. Thank you 按要求完成句子 1. This is a toy.(就划线部分提问)__________ is this? 2. His name is Jack.(就划线部分提问)__________ is his name? 3. My name is Kangkang. (就划线部分提问)__________is _______ name? 4. They are from Cuba. (就划线部分提问) _________ ________ they from? 5. I am Zhang Yimou. (同义句) ________ ________ is Zhang Yimou. 6. This is Mr. Zhang. (就划线部分提问) _________ this? 7. Nanjing is in Jiangshu. (就划线部分提问)____________ is Nanjing? 8. Mary comes from London. (就划线部分提问)_______ ______ Mary ______from? 9. It’s from my pen pal, Lucy. (就划线部分提问) ______ is it ______? 10. They are oranges (就划线部分提问)___________ ________ they? 11. My telephone number is . (就划线部分提问) ______ is your telephone number? 12.They are in Grade Seven. (就划线部分提问)________ ________ ______ they in58B. ThanksC. Thank you anywayD. Thanks very much. 13.What’s this in English?.(改为复数形式)_________ _________ in English? 14. They are buses.(改为单数形式) _________ _________ _________. 15. Kangkang is from China. (同义句) Kangkang ______ _______ China. 16. I’d like some apple juice. (就划线部分提问) _____ _____ you _____? 17. It’s only five yuan. (就划线部分提问) ______ ______ is it? 18. I’d like two bottles of juice. (就划线部分提问) ______ _____ _____ of juice would you like? 19. My favorite food is noodles. (就划线部分提问) _____ is your favorite food? 20. This is my pen. (就划线部分提问) ______ pen is this?仁爱版英语七年级上学期 Unit2_Topic1 自我检测练习试题 Name: Section A 一.根据首字母或汉语提示补全句子。 1. Michael has short blond hair and big b_________eyes. 2. Please___________(给)the ruler to me. 3. I'm s_________. I don't know her. 4. ―What do they look___________(像) ? ―They have long brown hair. 5. My son's hair is b_________. He is very young (年轻)59 6._______________________(看)the plane. It's high. 7. ―What c_________is your bike? ―It's black. 8. ___________(他们的)eyes are blue. 9. An orange is o_________. 10. ―Hi, Jane. Your___________(信) . ―Thanks. 二.情景反应 1. ―_______________________is his hair? ―It's blond. 2. ―___________________________________these desks? ―They are yellow. 3. ―___________does the student look___________? ―He has short black hair and gray eyes. 4. ―Excuse me,_______________________ their English teacher? ―Mr. Wang. ―Thank you. 5. ―___________she___________ long black hair? ―Yes, she does. Section B ( ) 1. ―___________are the boxes? ―They're red. B. What colors C. Which color D. What color B. the same C. at D. black A. What's color( ) 2. Japanese and Chinese look___________. A. like ( )3. -___________ ―Yellow,I guess. A. What is it? B. Who is he? C. What color is it?D. Which girl is your good friend?( )4. ―Do you know Maria? ―No,I don't know.___________girl? ― The one___________brown hair and gray eyes. A. W with B. W in C. W with D. W with ( )5. ―What's your favorite color? A. white and pink B. white but pink Section C ―My favorite color is___________. C. white with green D. a white and pink一.根据首字母或汉语提示补全句子。1. Please___________(拿来)my schoolbag here. 2. My s_________are black and my pants are black, too. 3. ―Who is the man___________( 在那边) ? ―His friend,Ben. 4. I don't know the girl___________(穿着)pink. 5. ―W_________is his shirt? ―The white one. 二.选择能够替换划线部分的选项。 ( ( ( ( )1. Give the eraser to Diana,please. A. Give the eraser B. Give Diana the eraser C. Give Diana to the eraser )2. They are from Cuba. A. be from B. comes from C. come from )3. We aren't in different schools and we are good friends. A. are in the same school B. are in same school C. are in the same schools )4. ―What grade is Rose in ? B. Who C. Which A. Where is he from? B. That's right. C. Hello. D. Which one? E. But we are good friends. ― Sorry,! don't know. A. Where ( )5. ―Red and yellow is orange. ―That's right.60 A. That's wrong(错) 三.阅读理解B. You're right.C. That's all right.Ann,Jim, Helen and Jack put their pens on the desk. The pens are white, blue,red and black. We know the boys' pens aren't red and the girls' pens aren't black. What color is Ann's pen? I don't kno w. But I know it is not blue. Jack says, &My pen is white. &Then what color are their pens? 根据文章完成句子。 1. Ann's pen is______________. 2. Jim's pen is______________. 3. Helen's pen is______________. 4. Jack's pen is______________. Section D 一.根据首字母或汉语提示补全单词。 1.―Is she your sister? ―No, we have different 1_________. 2. ―What's it? ―It's a______________(相片)of my sister. 3―Are those his pants? ―Yes, his pants are y_________. 4. ― Which boy is Bill? ―The one in an orange c_________. 5. The sky(天空 ) and the sea( 大海 ) are b_________. 二.选择填空 1. ―Excuse me,what color are your clothes? ―My dress___________ pink and my trousers___________ green. (is/are) 2. ―Which girl is Helen and which one is Ann? The girl______________ blond hair is Helen and the girl______________a red skirt is Ann. (in/with) 3. ―______________color is his hair? ―It's brown, (what/where) 4. They___________ the same but we have different ___________. ( look/looks) 5. ―_______teacher is Mr. Wang? ―The one over there . ( Who/What/Which)仁爱版英语七年级上学期 Unit2 Topic2 自我检测 一.单项选择 ( )1.DWhat does the boy _________? A. like B. look He has brown hair and gray eyes. C. look like D. look the same D. W one( ) 2. ―______________man is your father? ―The______________over there. A. W one B. W it C. W can61 ()3. ―Is that girl your friend? ―Sorry, I don't know the girl______________red. A. with A. W Which A./ B. in C. on B. Who's; Which B.a C./;/ D. from C. W Who's D./;a C. Where D. green color B. His C. he’s C. Your D. his D. My B. he D. Who D. Which's; Which( )4. ―__________the student over there? _________one? The one in a white coat. ( )5. The boy in_________blue shirt and_________white pants is Peter. ( )6. ―______________pen is Wang Zhuofan's? ―The red one. A. What color A. a green B. Which ( )7. ―What color are those clothes? ―They are__________. B. green C. greens ( )8.This is my sister. _________ name is Sally. A. Her ( )9.What’s ______ favorite color? A. she A. 看 B. 看起来 二.完形填空 There is a nice girl in our class. She is thirteen 1 old. She is not tall (高) and not 2 She 3 have a long face. But She has a 4 face like an apple. She has two big black eyes and a small n ose. 5 mouth is wide,but her ears are 6 She has short black hair. She likes red. She is often 7 red clothes. But today she is wearing (穿) a yellow skirt and brown 8 She likes animals. She has a little dog. She and the dog 9 good friends. 10 is she? Please come and have a look. ( ( ( ( ( )1. A. a year B. year C. years D. yeares ( ( ( ( ( )2.A.long B. short C. big D. white )4. A. round B. small C. big D. wide )6. A. long B. short C. big D. small )8. A. shoe B. shoes C. shirt D. shirts )3. A. does B. doesn't C. do D. don't )5. A. She B. He C. Her D. His )7. A. has B. have C. in D. with )9. A. is B. are C has D. have C. 长相( )10.“look ”在 “They looks very cool.” 中的意思是__________________ D. 瞧一瞧) 10. A. Who B. What C Where D. What color二.阅读理解: Mrs. Smith has a kitchen( 厨房) 。It's small. There is a fridge( 冰箱)in it. The fridge is white. It's on the right(右边). A pan(锅)is blue. It's on the left. There is a table in the middle of the room. I see a boy. He has short blond hair and his trousers are blue. He hands the pan to his mom. The boy is nice. ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. Mrs. Smith has a______________kitchen. A. small B. big )2. What color is the fridge? A. Black. C. old D. new D. 左边 B. Green. C. White. D. Blue. B. He has short blond hair. D. We don't know.)3. 划线单词 “left”的意思是__________ A. 离开 B. 留下 C. 右边 )4. What does the boy look like? A. He has short black hair. C. He has long blond hair.D. He doesn't have short blond hair.)5. What's in the fridge? A. Apples. B. Eggs. C. Apples and eggs.62 四.从方框中选出恰当的选项与所给句子搭配 ( ( ( ) 1. What color is that T-shirt? )3. Who is the boy in black? )5. Does he have photos? A.Sorry, I don’t know. B. The yellow ones. C. OK. D. No, he doesn’t. E. It’s green. Unit 2 Topic 3 (满分 100 分 时间 90 分钟) Ⅰ.单项选择。(10 分) A. 第一部分 基础知识运用(55 分) ―____ ( )1. ―Is the girl in red Jim’s sister? ( ( )2. Bring my book here, please. )4. Which are your clothes?Yes, she is. B. Lucy’s. C. No, Jim’s sister. D. Yes, Lucy’s. B. am C. are D. /( )2. These are my pants. His ____ yellow. A. is( )3. ―Does Mary know ____? ―Yes, she knows ____. A. me B. us C. us D. us ( )4. ―Whose cap is this? ―I ____ it’s Li Ming’s. A. think B. help C. find D. welcome ( )5. ―___}

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语上册完型填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信