黑莓priv root怎么老显示com.andiord.phone

扫码下载智能帮 App
使用App,帮您快速选到好物
已取消收藏
【智能帮】回光返照还是无力回天
黑莓Priv 评测
This is the phone that's supposed to save BlackBerry.
这款产品本应该是黑莓的救命稻草。
That seems like a dire thing to say about the new Android-powered BlackBerry Priv, which in any other context would just be yet-another Android phone in what has become a veritable sea of yet-another Android phones. As an Android phone, it's stolidly middle of the road. It's unique in having a hardware keyboard, and it has some nice BlackBerry software features, but it does Android things.
说黑莓做安卓手机,感觉起来很诡异,就像掉进了安卓手机的红海竞争战略一样。作为安卓手机,他很中性,独特的是它有键盘,兼具黑莓软件功能,但他真的只是一款安卓手机。
But there's way more riding on the $699 Priv than whether or not it's a decent Android phone. BlackBerry's CEO says the company needs to&&to stay in the consumer handset business — a number that's either eminently achievable or wildly optimistic depending on your perspective. It's the last chance for a once-dominant global brand to stay relevant, and if it fails, BlackBerry will have little choice but to accept a future as a niche company that provides software services to business and government.
黑莓的699美元的手机,更深意义的是他的导向,黑莓的CEO目标是年销售500万,这样才能在消费市场保持地位,这个目标或难或易,取决于消费者,但这是这个全球性品牌的最后一搏。如果失败了,黑莓只能接受自己是一加给政府和商务公司提供软件服务的公司。
And BlackBerry has risen to the occasion, creating a device that's bursting with good ideas on both the hardware and software side. Good ideas, however, aren't enough. BlackBerry needs to execute on them flawlessly.
黑莓已经意识到这个危机,所以软硬件方面都下足了点子。但仅仅有好点子是不行的。黑莓得完美执行这些点子。
No pressure.
Let's start with the physical keyboard, because it's the most&BlackBerry&thing about the Priv. The screen slides up with a satisfying&snik&to reveal the four plastic rows. It's a fine keyboard, and it registers my keypresses without fail, even when I type quickly. It's laid out in classic BlackBerry fashion, the better to appeal to people whose thumb muscles still remember their Bolds.
让我们从他的键盘开始,因为这是黑莓PRIV独到之处。屏幕滑起,四个塑料键盘滑槽映入眼帘。键盘质量很好,所按之处等能准备拼写,快速拼写也不在滑下。这是黑幕的传统时尚,对于那些手指肌肉灵活的人是福音。
TOUCHSCREEN KEYBOARD WON, BUT PHYSICAL ONES STILL HAVE SOME ADVANTAGES
BlackBerry did more than just slap a keyboard under the screen. The whole phone is thoughtfully designed to make the keyboard usable. It's balanced so that it doesn't feel too top-heavy when it's slid open, and it's thin enough that if you didn't even know there was a keyboard under the screen, you wouldn't call it thick. And the back is made of a grippy "glass weave" material that makes it easy to hold without collecting lint and dust.
黑莓不仅仅是在屏幕下加了一个键盘,整个设计是为了合理运用键盘。当上部打开的时候,你会感觉设计的平衡,整个键盘薄,让你不会感觉他藏在屏幕下面。背部采用怀旧材料,就像编织的材料让灰尘和棉物不易着身,且容易握持。
The software is also optimized for the keyboard — no mean feat, given how few Android phones have bothered with them anymore. From the home screen, you can long-press keys to quick-launch shortcuts, and you can also just start typing to trigger a search (though sometimes the search app misses a keypress here and there).
黑莓对软件做了键盘优化 - 绝非易事,安卓手机经常头痛于此。从主界面,你可以长按键快速启动快捷键,你也可以开始触发搜索(虽然有些时候搜索软件会丢失按键)。
The keyboard is also touch-sensitive, so you can scroll with it and swipe down on it to bring up an optional symbols keyboard. Swiping up is supposed to enter the next word that BlackBerry predicts, but it's really finicky and basically only worked about half of the time for me.
键盘也是触摸的,你可以通过滚动或者向下滑动选择符号。向上滑是输入黑莓只能联想的单词,对我来说,半数输入的时间管用
Lots of people have been asking me about the keyboard, usually with a nostalgic pang in their voice. Even more have expressed incredulity that a physical keyboard is even something you'd want. My answer to both kinds of people is basically the same: you are probably not going to be any faster or more accurate on this than you are on a touchscreen keyboard, but it isn't about what's definitively "better." Because after you reach a certain level of quality and functionality, it's perfectly fine just to have personal preference. Live and let live.
大多数的人会问我关于键盘的问题,带着痛楚的质疑,或者割舍不去实物键盘。对这两种人,我的答案是一样的:或许你的速度和准确度没有触摸屏高,但是这无可比性,当你达到了一定的数量程度后,这是完美的。活也让别人活。
Beyond the keyboard, the Priv's hardware is quite good. It has a 5.4-inch curved AMOLED display, a size that's Goldilocks-just-right for a phone with a slide-out keyboard: big enough to feel expansive, but not so big it's ridiculous. The display itself is plenty high resolution at 2560 x 1440 and looks great.
除去键盘.Priv的硬件还是棒棒哒,5.4寸的AMOLED显示屏,尺寸对于滑板机来说配合的天衣无缝:大而不胖,尺寸合适,屏幕的的分辨率也是棒棒哒。
BlackBerry opted to put the speaker in the front, at the bottom, and also included a "Mute" button in between the volume buttons. It never did anything more than toggle the volume pop-up controls for me, but those controls are really smart — they combine all&three volume types and Do Not Disturb in a single, coherent interface.
黑莓将扬声器放在前面,在声音键的底部也有”静音键“。除了增加音量,其他时候我很少用,但是这些功能是必备的,结合了三种音量控制方式,不互相干扰。
Therein lies the beginning of the true story about the Priv. This thing is chock-full of really good ideas, badly executed.
这就是回到了我们开始说的黑莓,想法很少,实施得差、
CHOCK-FULL OF REALLY GOOD IDEAS, BADLY EXECUTED
The battery is pretty big, at 3,410 mAh. The processor is a Snapdragon 808 paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. You could quibble that you'd want the Qualcomm 810, but I won't, and I am also glad to see that the base memory is 32GB&and&you can expand it yourself with an SD card. All good stuff!
电池容量很大,3410毫安时,蛟龙808处理器,3GB ram和32g的内存。你可能希望上810,但是我不希望,32GB的容量可以扩充,真tmd的好!
But I've had issues with both heat and performance. Both are not what they ought to be on a phone at this level. In fact, the very reason this review didn't come out alongside all of the other Priv reviews is that my first unit froze itself into oblivion no fewer than four times. My second unit hasn't had any of those game-stopping bugs, but it still seems to have teeth-grindingly bad misses on the touchscreen and inexplicable slow downs in some apps. And as for battery life, those processor issues seem to be keeping it from hitting the "22.5 hours of mixed use" that BlackBerry claims. I get through a solid day, but it gets dicey if I push this phone with games and video.
在发热和性能方面却不尽人意,这不是这个层面手机拥有的问题,事实上,这篇测评和其它测评不一致的原因是,我的第一台机子死机不下四次,第二台虽然游戏没有闪退,但偶尔也会调配,启动app慢。至于电池寿命,绝度没有达到”22.5小时混合使用“的标准。我用了一天,如果玩游戏看视频的话,耗电很快。
The camera is another perfect example of BlackBerry's excellent work undone by a failure to cross the software fit-and-finish line. It's an 18-megapixel sensor with Optical Image Stabilization and a dual-LED flash. It's easily the best camera ever put in a BlackBerry — though the preceding is the very definition of faint praise. I can, however, praise the results, which are sharp and good-looking even in relatively low light.
相机也是设计很美好,显示很突兀的产品,软件配合不好。1800万像素,光学防抖,双LED闪光灯,黑莓最出色的相机-只能微弱的赞美。效果很好的,在弱光的时候,也能尽善尽美。
Unfortunately, the camera is slow. Even in the best of cases, you're looking at about a second between the moment your finger hits the shutter button (or space bar) and when the image is shot and saved in your gallery. With HDR mode on, I've seen it take upwards of 4 or 5 seconds to finish taking an photo.
但是相机速度过慢,最好的情况下,按下闪光灯或者空格键,也需要一秒钟拍照,再存储。在HDR模式下,起码要用4到5秒的时间才能拍照。
There are good ideas that don't fall down, though. BlackBerry built a home screen that lets you swipe up on any icon to show a relevant widget, and you can also swipe up from the home button to get to one of three customizable shortcuts instead of just one. The notification pane has a little bar that lets you filter by app. BlackBerry even resurfaced all of Android's neat little shortcuts that let you have one-tap access to composing messages or getting directions home. It created a little slide-in pane on the right you can access from any app to see your calendar, messages, contacts, and to-do list. The Priv's virtual keyboard lets you auto-complete words right from the key you're pressing rather than a bar up at the top.
又有一些成功的事情,黑莓的主屏可以让你随意放置你需要的软件的图标。你也可以通过home键换出三个图标,魏布斯一个。通知面板可以过滤app。黑莓将所有的程序快捷键归类,让你一键回家。在右边侧滑的窗格,你可以查看日历,信息,联系人,待办事项。虚拟键盘自动联想,不需要你按键选择。
BlackBerry also has done really solid work adding a layer of security to the Priv — "Priv" stands for "privacy," after all. The user-facing aspect of it is a piece of software called DTEK security, which monitors your phone for nefarious acts and also gives you a handy security audit that lets you know what's going on inside each one. The Priv isn't running the most recent version of Android, but it has the same ability to let you examine each app's access to your privacy settings and turn them off if you don't like them.
黑莓也做了一些关于”安全的“工作,priv代表着营私。 DTEK的安全软件,监视手机恶意行为,提供安全评估。黑莓的安卓版本虽然不是最新的,但是他可以让你看到app所占用的权限,如果你不需要,可以关闭。
But it's another great BlackBerry software idea that ends up being the one that's the most painful to talk about: the BlackBerry Hub. It's designed to be a kind of super messaging app that can handle all of your email, SMS messages, tweets, calls, and ultimately any other incoming signal that's giving you heartburn. You can filter all of it in a million different ways to get super productive views of what you need to get done really quickly.
最令人痛楚的还是黑莓的软件四项:黑莓中心,设计是为了更好管控邮件,sms,tweet,电话和重要信息。这些需要紧急处理掉的,你可能会过滤掉。
In a perfect world, I'd want something that could corral the 10 different messaging apps I seem to have to use into something coherent and unified. But the Hub just doesn't understand Gmail, for a start, because it doesn't let you archive email, only delete. But the bigger problem is that it's patient zero in the creeping slowness that pervades much of the Priv's software. And even if BlackBerry could fix that, I know that it's never going to support all the apps I'd want to plug into it.
用完美的说,结合10个不同信息app才能完美融合,但是hub不懂gmail,只能删,不能存。最大的问题是他让你的处理速度变慢,及时黑莓能够修复这些,但是不能修复我想用的所有的app
If you want, you can turn off most of BlackBerry's software customizations and just be left with a very capable, very good-looking Android phone that just happens to have a physical keyboard. I was sorely tempted to do just that several times, and if I weren't reviewing the Priv, I surely would have. But then I still would have had those performance issues to contend with.
如果你需要,你可以把黑莓的很多定制功能关掉,仅仅作为一个普通的安卓手机,一个拥有键盘的安卓手机,我尝试了很多次,如果不是测评的话,我会关掉的,但是还有一些运行需要吐槽的。
BlackBerry says that it has a software fix coming rather soon that will address a lot of what I experienced — and indeed, in the run up to the review it's been pushing software updates through Google Play at a heady clip. Yes, those updates came through Google's store, and I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that you can install anything you'd like from Android on this — it's a full and complete Android device.
黑莓说过会有软件的补丁,事实上在谷歌软件市场进行更新,是的,通过谷歌软件,我可以安装所有的软件,这是安卓所需要的,
PERFORMANCE ISSUES MAR AN OTHERWISE GREAT EXPERIENCE
When I was reviewing this phone, I took the Acela train from New York to DC. It's a train filled to the brim with lawyers and lobbyists — and several of them saw the BlackBerry logo atop this beautiful phone and asked me about it. One of them gestured with disdain at his iPhone, practically begging me to give him permission to cast it aside and go back to the BlackBerry. (Obviously the $699 asking price wasn't going to be a problem.)
当我评测这款手机的时候,我在纽约到华盛顿的火车上。一车上全是说客和律师,当他们看到黑莓的标志,询问我。其中一个蔑视了一下自己的苹果手机,让我给他瞅瞅,他要换回黑莓。699的价格不是问题。
In truth, I wanted to tell him to do it. But I couldn't. There are enough software bugs and slowdowns that I had to tell him to hold off and see if BlackBerry could finish the job it started here. Take those good ideas and buff off their rough edges, make the software just a little more stable. Because as a first effort at an Android phone, the Priv is remarkable, and I couldn't wait to see what a second push would do for it (assuming, of course, that BlackBerry gets the chance).
我想让他换,但是我不会。因为黑莓还有太多的bug需要处理。将所有好的四项付诸实践,让软件更加稳定,作为黑莓的第一款手机,priv是卓越的,我等不及看下一代产品会是怎么样(假如黑莓还有下一代)
But by the time I was done with my spiel, the lawyer had already turned back to his iPhone, muttering at his client. He had work to do, you see, and didn't have time to wait.
当我完成高谈阔论的时候,律师已经转回他的手机,和他的客户喃喃自语。他有太多的事情要做,你知道,他没有时间等待。
Photography by Sean O'Kane
文章所述内容仅代表文章原作者的个人观点
微信朋友圈#跟老佛用黑莓PRIV#停用内置软件减少耗电
先说一下为什么要停用,或者说禁用。安卓系统,很多厂家都会经过深度的修饰然后号称某某OS,通常都会预知了n多软件。除了厂家,定制机器的运营商,无论中外也都会内置一些自家的软件。而,这些软件,你可能一辈子不会用,看着不爽不说,还有可能一直在后台运行,所以,很多人就非要赶尽杀绝。最简单的粗暴的就是ROOT,然后删除掉。后来安卓提供了一个功能,如果你不喜欢某个软件,你可以停用。停用后这个软件就从系统中黯然消逝,除非你再次启用,仿佛被删除了一样,其实他还在,安静的呆在系统的阴暗的仓库角落里做一个美男子,期待着主人有一天良心发现后把他呼唤出来。
下面是我的建议。
一、不要着急停用某些软件;多看设置—应用里的正在运行,多观察多分析,别着急一股脑搞定,每个人装的软件不一样用法也千差万别,所以慢慢来。
比如这几个ATT的的确用不到还耗内存,停用,然后用两天没发觉有后遗症就继续找下一个可以禁用的倒霉蛋!
二、其实我还是不建议禁用谷歌服务
因为这是底层相关的,而且本身耗电也并不大,禁用后会有各种小问题比如短信什么的受影响,快速进入拨打电话或者进入HUB查看邮件的那个左右滑动的手势也没了。何苦!
如果非要禁用
请先去设置--安全---设备管理器里把Android设备管理器勾选去掉 取消激活。
然后可以停用。
升级到6.0以后
经常去设置--电池里看待机数据,看哪些软件在耗电
(6.0系统的设置-内存更换了方式,习惯早期那种方式感觉更加一目了然,那么进入设置--关于手机,最下面一行的版本号位置多次点击,直到提示已经打开开发模式,然后返回上一层,进入开发者选项,在这里有正在运行的服务)
进入设置--应用,点击右上角的三个点,选择显示系统进程
然后把你明显不用的比如帮助、谷歌注音输入法、内容传输等停用掉。
att开头的那些当然也停用
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。黑莓这个品牌已经离我们越来越有,但是相信依然有不少忠实粉丝拥趸,下面国外网站拍摄了一组BlackBerry&Priv的组图,设计感十足。最近,这款产品进行了安全升级,黑莓用户依然没有被遗忘。(以下图片均来自于phonearena网站)
主屏尺寸 4G网络
投诉欺诈商家:
天津重庆哈尔滨沈阳长春石家庄呼和浩特西安太原兰州乌鲁木齐成都昆明贵阳长沙武汉郑州济南青岛烟台合肥南京杭州东莞南宁南昌福州厦门深圳温州佛山宁波泉州惠州银川
本城市下暂无经销商
4¥56885¥24996¥22997¥43888¥34889¥698810¥2398[广告]投资优惠入口:
对文章打分
已经有人上手了BlackBerry Priv 听听他们怎么说
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '945055',
container: s,
size: '300,250',
display: 'inlay-fix'