you didn'if i didn t have youbefore he or she left怎么理解这句话

君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Natalie S Harnett - The Hollow Ground (epub)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口& “There was a story ma...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
There was a story many years ago of a school teacher--- Mrs. Thompson. She told the children on the first day that she loved them all the same. But that was a lie. There in the front row was a little boy named Teddy Stoddard. He didn’t play well with the other children and he always needed a bath. She did not like him.Then Mrs. Thompson got to know that Teddy was actually a very good boy before the death of his mother. Mrs. Thompson was ashamed of herself. She felt even worse when, like all her other students, Teddy brought her a Christmas present too. It was his mother’s perfume(香水)。Teddy said, “Mrs. Thompson, today you smell just like my Mom used to.” After the children left she cried for at least an hour. On that very day, she stopped teaching reading, writing and math. Instead, she began to teach children.Mrs. Thompson paid particular attention to Teddy. The boy’s mind seemed to come alive. The more she encouraged him, the faster he improved. By the end of the sixth grade, Teddy had become one of the smartest children in the class.Six years went by before she got a note from Teddy. He wrote that he had finished high school, third in his class, and she was still the best teacher he ever had in his whole life. He went to college. Mrs. Thompson got two more letters from him with the last one signed, Theodore F. Stoddard, M. D. (医学博士).The story doesn’t end there. On his wedding day, Dr. Stoddard whispered in Mrs. Thompson’s ear, “Thank you, Mrs. Thompson, for believing in me. You made me feel important and showed me that I could make a difference.”Mrs. Thompson, with tears in her eyes, whispered back, “Teddy, you have it all wrong. You were the one who taught me that I could make a difference. I didn’t know how to teach until I met you.”1.What did Mrs. Thompson do on the first day of school?
A.She made Teddy feel ashamed.
B.She asked the children to play with Teddy.
C.She changed Teddy’s seat to the front row.
D.She told the class something untrue about herself.
2.What did Mrs. Thompson find out about Teddy?
A.He often told lies.
B.He was good at math.
C.He needed motherly care.
D.He enjoyed playing with others.
3.In what way did Mrs. Thompson change?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A.She taught fewer school subjects.
B.She became stricter with her students.
C.She no longer liked her job as a teacher.
D.She cared more about educating students.
4.Why did Teddy thank Mrs. Thompson at his wedding?
A.She had kept in touch with him.
B.She had given him encouragement.
C.She had sent him Christmas presents.
D.She had taught him how to judge people.
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-云南大理宾川四中高二上10月月考英语试题(一)
分析与解答
习题“There was a story many years ago of a school teacher--- Mrs. Thompson. She told the children on the first...”的分析与解答如下所示:
文章讲述了一个老师不断的鼓励孩子,造就了一个人才的故事。1.D 细节题。根据第一段前三行Mrs. Thompson. She told the children on the first day that she loved them all the same. But that was a lie.可知D正确。2.C 推理题。根据第二段1,2行Teddy was actually a very good boy before the death of his mother.可知小男孩的妈妈去世了,那么他需要的是母爱。故C正确。3.D 推理题。根据第三段最后一句Instead, she began to teach children.可知D正确。4.B 细节题。根据文章第四段The more she encouraged him, the faster he improved.可知老师给了小男孩很多的鼓励,以及第六段Thank you, Mrs. Thompson, for believing in me可知B正确。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
There was a story many years ago of a school teacher--- Mrs. Thompson. She told the children on the ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“There was a story ma...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“There was a story many years ago of a school teacher--- Mrs. Thompson. She told the children on the first day that she loved them all the same. But that was a lie. There in the front row was a little boy named Teddy Stoddard. He didn’t play well with the other children and he always needed a bath. She did not like him.Then Mrs. Thompson got to know that Teddy was actually a very good boy before the death of his mother. Mrs. Thompson was ashamed of herself. She felt even worse when, like all her other students, Teddy brought her a Christmas present too. It was his mother’s perfume(香水)。Teddy said, “Mrs. Thompson, today you smell just like my Mom used to.” After the children left she cried for at least an hour. On that very day, she stopped teaching reading, writing and math. Instead, she began to teach children.Mrs. Thompson paid particular attention to Teddy. The boy’s mind seemed to come alive. The more she encouraged him, the faster he improved. By the end of the sixth grade, Teddy had become one of the smartest children in the class.Six years went by before she got a note from Teddy. He wrote that he had finished high school, third in his class, and she was still the best teacher he ever had in his whole life. He went to college. Mrs. Thompson got two more letters from him with the last one signed, Theodore F. Stoddard, M. D. (医学博士).The story doesn’t end there. On his wedding day, Dr. Stoddard whispered in Mrs. Thompson’s ear, “Thank you, Mrs. Thompson, for believing in me. You made me feel important and showed me that I could make a difference.”Mrs. Thompson, with tears in her eyes, whispered back, “Teddy, you have it all wrong. You were the one who taught me that I could make a difference. I didn’t know how to teach until I met you.”1.What did Mrs. Thompson do on the first day of school?
A.He often told lies.
B.He was good at math.
3.In what way did Mrs. Thompson change?
”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“There was a story many years ago of a school teacher--- Mrs. Thompson. She told the children on the first day that she loved them all the same. But that was a lie. There in the front row was a little boy named Teddy Stoddard. He didn’t play well with the other children and he always needed a bath. She did not like him.Then Mrs. Thompson got to know that Teddy was actually a very good boy before the death of his mother. Mrs. Thompson was ashamed of herself. She felt even worse when, like all her other students, Teddy brought her a Christmas present too. It was his mother’s perfume(香水)。Teddy said, “Mrs. Thompson, today you smell just like my Mom used to.” After the children left she cried for at least an hour. On that very day, she stopped teaching reading, writing and math. Instead, she began to teach children.Mrs. Thompson paid particular attention to Teddy. The boy’s mind seemed to come alive. The more she encouraged him, the faster he improved. By the end of the sixth grade, Teddy had become one of the smartest children in the class.Six years went by before she got a note from Teddy. He wrote that he had finished high school, third in his class, and she was still the best teacher he ever had in his whole life. He went to college. Mrs. Thompson got two more letters from him with the last one signed, Theodore F. Stoddard, M. D. (医学博士).The story doesn’t end there. On his wedding day, Dr. Stoddard whispered in Mrs. Thompson’s ear, “Thank you, Mrs. Thompson, for believing in me. You made me feel important and showed me that I could make a difference.”Mrs. Thompson, with tears in her eyes, whispered back, “Teddy, you have it all wrong. You were the one who taught me that I could make a difference. I didn’t know how to teach until I met you.”1.What did Mrs. Thompson do on the first day of school?
A.He often told lies.
B.He was good at math.
3.In what way did Mrs. Thompson change?
”相似的习题。举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“Do you feel lonely when your b...”,相似的试题还有:
Do you feel lonely when your best friend isn’t around? Here’s our advice to you-- and to all kids who feel lonely sometimes. It’ s hard when a best friend isn’t around—maybe because he or she moved to a different school or a different class. You may feel left out at break or lunchtime. You want to have new friends, but how do you make them? Maybe it seems like everybody else already has his or her friends. But remember, there’s always room for more friends. Start by looking around your classroom—think about which kids you’d like to play with at break. Look for chances to say hi to them, smile, and be friendly. Offer to share something or express your appreciation (欣赏) to them. Invite someone to play with you or say “Do you want to sit here?” in the lunchroom. When you’re at break, walk over to kids you want to play with, act friendly, and say “Hi, can I play, too?” or just join in. If you have trouble doing this or if you’re feeling shy, ask your teacher to help you make new friends. Teachers are usually pretty good at matching up friends. The best way to make friends is to be a friend. Be kind, be friendly, share, say nice things, offer to help—and pretty soon, you’ll have one, or two, or even more new friends. You might still miss that special best friend. But when you see each other, you can share something you didn’t have before he or she left: You can introduce him or her to your new friends!
【小题1】Which of the following can explain the expression “feel left out”?A.Feel homesick.B.Feel lonely.C.Leave home alone.D.Be hungry.【小题2】According to the writer, some kids feel lonely at break because they&&&&.A.have trouble with their studiesB.don’t have their best friends around C.need their parents to be with themD.are too young to look after themselves【小题3】The underline word “this” in Paragraph 4 means&&&&&.A.sharing your ideasB.talking in front of many peopleC.studying better at schoolD.developing new friendship【小题4】Some kids need help from teachers to make friends because&&&&.A.they miss their old friends a lotB.they have no time to stay with othersC.teachers know who wants a new friendD.they are shy or not good at making friends
阅读与回答问题(本题共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)请认真阅读下面短文,并根据短文内容回答问题。Do you feel lonely when your best friend isn’t around? Here’s our advice to you ---and to all kids who feel lonely sometimes.&It’s hard when a best friend isn’t around --- maybe because he or she moved to a different school or a different class. You may feel left out at break or lunchtime. You want to have new friends, but how do you make them? Maybe it seems everybody else already has his or her friends. But remember, there’s always room for more friends.Start by looking around your classroom --- think about which kids you’d like to play with at break. Look for chances to say hi to them, smile, and be friendly. Offer to share something or express your appreciation (欣赏) to them. Invite someone to play with you or say, “Do you want to sit here?” in the lunchroom. When you’re at break, walk over to kids you want to play with, act friendly, and say “Hi, can I play, too?” or just join in.&If you have trouble doing this or if you’re feeling shy, ask your teacher to help you make new friends. Teachers are usually pretty good at matching up friends. The best way to make friends is to be a friend. Be kind, be friendly, share, say nice things, offer to help ---and pretty soon, you’ll have one, or two, or even more new friends.You might still miss that special best friend. But when you see each other, you can share something you didn’t have before he or she left. You can introduce him or her to your new friends!(请将答案写在答题卡上)
【小题1】How do you feel when your best friend isn’t around you according to the passage?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题2】Why do some kids feel lonely at break according to the writer?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题3】What is the best way to make friends according to the writer?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题4】Why do some kids need help from teachers to make friends according to the writer?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题5】What&should&you do&if you want to make more friends? (请自拟一句话作答)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
阅读与回答问题(本题共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)请认真阅读下面短文,并根据短文内容回答问题。Do you feel lonely when your best friend isn’t around?
Here’s our advice to you ---and to all kids who feel lonely sometimes. It’s hard when a best friend isn’t around --- maybe
because he or she moved to a different school or a different class. You may
feel left out at break or lunchtime. You want to have new friends, but how do
you make them? Maybe it seems everybody else already has his or her friends.
But remember, there’s always room for more friends.Start by looking around your classroom --- think about
which kids you’d like to play with at break. Look for chances to say hi to
them, smile, and be friendly. Offer to share something or express your
appreciation (欣赏) to them. Invite someone to play with you
or say, “Do you want to sit here?” in the lunchroom. When you’re at break, walk
over to kids you want to play with, act friendly, and say “Hi, can I play,
too?” or just join in. If you have trouble doing this or if you’re feeling shy,
ask your teacher to help you make new friends. Teachers are usually pretty good
at matching up friends. The best way to make friends is to be a friend. Be
kind, be friendly, share, say nice things, offer to help ---and pretty soon,
you’ll have one, or two, or even more new friends.You might still miss that special best friend. But
when you see each other, you can share something you didn’t have before he or
she left. You can introduce him or her to your new friends!(请将答案写在答题卡上)1.How do you feel when your best friend isn’t around
you according to the passage?()2.Why do some kids feel lonely at break according to
the writer?()3.What is the best way to make friends according to
the writer?()4.Why do some kids need help from teachers to make
friends according to the writer?()5.What should you do if you want to
make more friends? (请自拟一句话作答)()扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1.He asked,“Will you be free tomorrow?”& Heasked me _ _  _ be free_ _ _2.He said,“I haven’t seen her today.”&He said that he &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&her &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.3.She said,“He left half an hour ago.”&& She told me that &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&half an hour &&&&&&&&&&&.4.He said,“I’ve left my book in my room.”&& He said________________________.5.She said,“He will be busy.”&& She said_______________________.选择5.In a word,Idon't think what you said ________ at all...A.makes senses&&& B.has a sense&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C.makes sense&&& &&&&&& D.takes sense6.--- Do youthink it will snow tomorrow?..--- ________.We've going tohave a football match on the playground...A.Yes,I think it&&& B.I'm afraid so&&& &&&&&& C.I'm afraid of it &&&&&& D.I hope not7.________ Tonylikes playing football is known to us all...A./&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B.Whether&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C.That&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D.If8.When I was achild,I often ________ the night sky and wondered why there are so &&& many stars there...A.glanced at& &&&&&& B.looked&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C.glared at&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D.stared up at9.& All the teachers should try their best tomake their lessons ________...A.live&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B.alive& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C.lively &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D.living10.The train's late arrival made ________ quite impossible to get to Shanghaibefore eleven...A.them&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B.it &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C.this&&& &&&&&& D.what
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
if I would & & & the next dayhadn't seen & & & & &that day.had left & & & & &beforethat he had left his book in his room.that he wold be busy.选择&5.C6.D7.C8.D9.C10.B
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
whether I would , or not tomorrowhadn&#39;t seen , that dayhe had left agohe had left his book in his roomhe would be busy</p...
whether I would & & & & & & &the next day&hadn&#39;t seen & & & & & &that dayhe has lef...
●0●有两个5...漏了第一道...C...7看错了应该是C
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 have we met before 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信