l_?___to the number andwrite off write downit down 怎么写

If you or your friends dislike school, try to do the following things and it can help you. First, write down everything you don't like about school. Then make a listof the good things you enjoy. Even 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
&&& If you or your friends dislike school, try to do the following things and it can help you. &&& First, write down everything you don't like about school. Then make a list(清单)of the good things you enjoy. Even if(即使)it's the lunch, that's a start! &&& Now, you should think what you can change on the &don't like& list. Here are some examples. Can you get help with school work if that's hard? Do you have a friend to talk with when you meet a problem? Could you find a way to tell others your special interests&兴 趣)? If you made just one new friend, would you feel less lonely(孤单)?Which activities could you try to help you meet new friends? Of course, you might not be able to change everything on your &don't like& list. A bully(恃强凌弱)can not disappear(消失). Reading may always be hard work but that's OK. Focus on(关注)what you can change and you might love school again! (&&& )1. What should you do first if you dislike your school according to(根据)the passage? &&& A. Get help from your classmates.&&& &&&&&& B. Ask your teacher for help. &&& C. Write down the things you dislike. & D. Talk with your friends about it. (&&& )2. The writer(作者)says some problems in the passage except_______. &&& A. school work&& B. friend&&& &&&&&&&& C. hobby&&& &&&&&&& D. health (&&& )3. What's the best title(题目)for the passage? &&& A. It's Time to Make a List&&& &&&&&&&&&& B. Try to Do Something to Change &&& C. Why You Don't Like School&&& &&&& D. What Are Important at School
1C& 2D& 3B
科目:初中英语
来源:学年江苏扬州江都区麾村中学八年级上学期期中考试英语卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
Many people like to travel by plane, but l don’ like it because an airport is usually far from the city. You have to get there early and wait for hours for the plane to take off (起飞) and it is often late. You can’t open the windows. You can’t choose the food. Planes are fast but they still take much time to go out of the airport and into the city.I like traveling by train .I think trains are safe. Railway stations are usually in cities. When you are late for a train, you can catch another one. You can walk around in the train and open the windows .You can see many interesting things on your way. I know it takes a little more time.I also like cars. You can start your journey whenever you want to, and you don’t need to get to a railway station or a bus stop. Also you can carry many things with you in a car. But sometimes there are too many cars on the road.【小题1】Why do many people like to travel by plane?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A.Because it is fast. B.Because it is safe.C.Because you can walk around in the plane.D.Because it is cheap.【小题2】Which is not the good thing about the train?A.It is safe.B.It takes a little more time.C.You can open the windows.D.You can walk around in the train【小题3】If you want to take a lot of things with you, what do you take to go out?A.A bus.B.A car.C.A train.D.A bike.【小题4】What does the writer think of the plane, train and car ?A.He thinks it takes a lot of time to go to and get out of the airport.B.He likes to take a train because it takes a little more time.C.He likes to take a car because he has a car.D.He likes to take a plane because it’s fast.
来源:2012届吉林省长春外国语学校九年级下学期第二次月考英语试题(带解析)
In Britain you may often hear “Drop in any time” or “Come to see me soon”, but you can’t really do that. People just say those things to make you feel welcome. It is better to telephone before visiting someone at home. If you receive a written invitation to an event that says “RSVP”, you should reply to let the person who sent the invitation know whether or not you plan to go.You should never accept an invitation unless you really plan to go. You may refuse by saying. “Thank you for inviting me, but I will not be able to com.” If, after accepting, you are unable to go, be sure to tell those who are expecting you as soon as possible that you will not be there. Although it is not necessarily expected that you give a gift to your host, it is considered polite to do so, especially if you have been invited for a meal. Flowers, chocolate, or a small gift are appropriate(合适的). A thank-you note or telephone call after the visit is also considered polite and is an appropriate way to express your appreciation for the invitation.【小题1】What can you do when a British friend says, “Drop in anytime”?a.&&&&&&Visit him or her at any time.b.&&&&&&Say no to him or her seriously.c.&&&&&&Telephone him or her before visiting.【小题2】What does the word “RSVP” probably mean in Chinese?a. 请自便&&&& b.请回复&&& c.请审阅【小题3】What should you do if your British friend sends you an invitation but you do not want to go?a. Do not give him or her an answer.b. Tell another friend to go instead of you.c. Tell him or her that you can’t be there for some reason.【小题4】 Which of the following is considered impolite in Britain?a. Buy small presents when invited.b. Refuse the invitation without telling anyone.c. Write a thank-you note after a visit.【小题5】Where would you probably see this passage?a. In an invitation& b. In a guidebook& c. On a poster
来源:模拟题
题型:听力题
听短文,将下列句子补充完整。1. ________ are good seasons for outdoor activities. 2.It is important that you should take ______box in order to give simple medical treatment to someone in great && need as soon as possible. 3. When hiking in a group, young people have a good chance to learn______ of team. 4. If you see a snake nearby during the hiking, you should _____quietly for it to go away. 5. You should tie something _____ the bite to stop the poison from spreading to other parts of the body if you&& &or someone else is bitten. Then you should send for help.
来源:模拟题
题型:听力题
听材料,回答问题。1.&_______ are good seasons for outdoor activities.A. Autumn and winter B. Summer and autumn C. Spring and autumn 2. It is important that you should take _______ in order to give simple medical treatment &&& to someone in great need as soon as possible. A. a tent and sleeping bagsB. afirst-aid boxC. food and drinks 3. When hiking in a group, young people have a good chance to _______. A. enjoy the beautiful view B. learn team spirit C. know how to cure a snake bite 4. If you see a snake nearby during the hiking, you should _______. A. run away as fast as possible B. fight with it C. wait quietly for it to go away 5. You should _______ to stop the poison from spreading to other parts of the body &&& if you or someone else is bitten. Then you should send for help. A. move the victim to a hospital B. wash the wounded (受伤的) part C. tie something round the bite
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号I repeated the telephone number a second time to my mother she could write it down. [ ]A. in case B. in thatC. now that D. so that 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
I repeated the telephone number a second time to my mother&&________she could write it down.
[&&&& ]A. in case&&B. in thatC. now that&&D. so that
科目:高中英语
Waller was a liked-by-all fellow full of fun
who often went to coffee houses to tell people interesting stories, of which
some even brought him some money. One day, asked by an office secretary who
told Waller that hid boss was a never-seen-before serious man and he never even
smiled. Waller would tell a most funny story. “Well, sir,” Waller said before
he began the story, “what will be given in return of mine succeeds?”
“$100,”replied the secretary. “I haven’t seen him have a bright face since I
worked in his office”.
& “Then let’s make it.”
Waller went to the man’s table and whispered to him, “Please tell your boss
that the funny man Waller’s hen gave birth to a baby.”
& Three days later a letter
reached Mr. Waller in which were $100 and a piece of yellow paper with the
words, “Mr. Waller, you have succeeded—When I repeated your %100—worth
sentence, my boss burst into frightening laughter,saying that who ever has managed to make him
laugh during the business hours will get dismissed()”
1Waller often went to coffee houses
to tell people interesting stories in order to  && .
A. make money                &
B. practice telling stories
C. enjoy himself                &
D. draw the secretary’s attention
2The secretary asked Waller for a
most funny story because he  && .
A. was tired of his boss’s seriousness
B. tried to please his serious boss with it
C. wanted to improve his working conditions
D. wanted to& see his boss’s laughing face
3Saying “Let’s make it”. Waller   &&.
A. was sure of his success
B. thought of nothing but the 100-dollar
C. knew that he could make fun of the
D. wondered whether he could make the boss
smile or not
4Which of the following ends is
TRUE according to the passage?
A. The boss was never so strict with the
secretary from then on.
B. the secretary lost his job in the office
C. the secretary dare not make his boss laugh
any longer..
D. Mr. Waller was dismissed at last.
5The best title for the passage is  && .
A. Things Went Opposite to Wishes
B. Satisfying Both Sides
C. Killing Two Birds with One Stone
D. Either Is in His Proper Place
来源:2014届福建罗源县第一中学高二下学期月考英语卷(解析版)
Motherhood Is a Career to RespectA woman renewing her driver’s license at the CountryClerk’s office was asked to state her occupation. She hesitated, uncertain howto classify herself.“What I mean is,” explained the recorder, “do you havea job, or are you just a …”“Of course I have a job,” said Emily, “I ’m a mother.”“We don’t list ‘mother’ as an occupation…‘housewife’covers it,” said the recorder.One day I found myself in the same situation. TheClerk was obviously a career woman, confident and possessed of a high soundingtitle. “What is your occupation?” she asked.The words simply popped out. “I’m a ResearchAssociate(研究员) in the field of Child Development andHuman Relations.”The clerk paused, ballpoint pen frozen in mid-air.I repeated the title slowly, then I stared with wonderas my pronouncement(声明) was written in bold, black ink on theofficial questionnaire.“Might I ask,” said the clerk with interest, “justwhat you do in your field?”Coolly, without any trace of panic in my voice, Iheard myself reply, “I have a continuing program of research (what motherdoesn’t), in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have saidindoors and out). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in thehumanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most careers and therewards are more of a satisfaction rather than just money.”There was an increasing note of respect in the clerk’svoice as she completed the form, stood up, and showed me out.As I drove into our driveway, buoyed up(激励) by my glamorous new career, I was greeted by my labassistants—ages 13,7, and 3.Upstairs I could hear our new experimental model (a6-month-old baby), in the child-development program, testing out a new vocalpattern.I felt proud! I had gone on the official records assomeone more distinguished and indispensable(不可缺少的)to mankind than “just another mother”.Motherhood… What a glorious career! Especially whenthere’s a title on the door.1.How did the female clerk feel at first when thewriter told her occupation?A.Cold-hearted.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Open-minded.C.Puzzled.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Interested.2.How many children does the writer have?A.3&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.4&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.7&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.133.Why did the woman clerk show more respect to thewriter?A.Because shethought the writer did admirable work.B.Because thewriter cared little about rewards.C.Because thewriter did something that she had little knowledge of.D.Because sheadmired the writer’s research work.4.What is the point of the article?A.To show thathow you describe your job affects your feelings toward it.B.To show thatthe writer had a grander job than Emily.C.To argue thatmotherhood is a worthy career.D.To show thatbeing a mother is hard and boring work.&
来源:学年北京市高三上学期期中考试英语卷
&               Motherhoodis a career to respect  AWOMAN renewing her driver’s license at the CountyClerk’s office was asked tostate her occupation. She hesitated, uncertain how to classify herself.  “WhatI mean is,” explained the recorder, “do you have a job, or are you just a...”  “Ofcourse I have a job,” said Emily. “I’m a mother.”  “Wedon’t list ‘mother’ as an occupation... ‘housewife’ covers it,” said therecorder.  Oneday I found myself in the same situation. The Clerk was obviously a careerwoman, confident and possessed of a high sounding title. “What is youroccupation?” she asked.  Thewords simply popped out. “I’m a Research Associate (研究员)in the field of Child Development and Human Relations.”  Theclerk paused, ballpoint pen frozen in midair.  Irepeated the title slowly, then I stared with wonder as my pronouncement (声明)was written in bold, black ink on the official questionnaire.  “MightI ask,” said the clerk with interest, “just what you do in your field?”  Coolly,without any trace of panic in my voice, I heard myself reply, “I have acontinuing program of research (what mother doesn’t), in the laboratory and inthe field (normally I would have said indoors and out). Of course, the job isone of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), andI often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is morechallenging than most careers and the rewards are more of a satisfaction ratherthan just money.”  Therewas an increasing note of respect in the clerk’s voice as she completed theform, stood up, and showed me out.  AsI drove into our driveway, buoyed up (激励) by my glamorous newcareer, I was greeted by my lab assistants – ages 13, 7, and 3.   UpstairsI could hear our new experimental model (a 6-month-old baby), in thechild-development program, testing out a new vocal pattern.  Ifelt proud! I had gone on the official records as someone more distinguishedand indispensable (不可缺少的) to mankind than“just another mother.”  Motherhood...What a glorious career! Especially when there’s a title on the door.&1. How did the female clerk feelat first when the writer told her occupation?  A.Cold-hearted.    B. Open-minded.   C.Puzzled.       D. Interested.&2. How many children does thewriter have?  A.3    B. 4    C.7    D. 13 &3.Why did the woman clerk showmore respect to the writer?  A.Because she thought the writer did admirable work.  B.Because the writer cared little about rewards.  C.Because the writer did something that she had little knowledge of.  D.Because she admired the writer's research work.&4. What is the point of thearticle?  A.To show that how you describe your job affects your feelings toward it.  B.To show that the writer had a grander job than Emily.  C.To argue that motherhood is a worthy career.  D.To show that being a mother is hard and boring work.&
来源:2014届江苏省高一下学期第一次月考英语试题
After we finished thirteen miles of hiking,we were tired and our muscles ached as we made our way back to New England. Thecar ride to the airport followed by a two-hour flight left our legs more worsecondition than they were when we first came off the mountain we just climbed.When we heard that two seats in first classon our next flight were available for a bit higher price, we jumped at theopportunity. Our spirits lifted immediately. After all, flying first class wasa new experience for us, and we would end our adventure in comfort and style.As we boarded the plane, we noticed thatthe stewardess(空姐)was working non-stop to ensure the comfort of the first class passengers. Shecould not walk by a seat without receiving an order. How much she must love herjob! She smiled kindly at each one while attending to their needs.As the stewardess walked by our seats nearthe end of the flight, I looked at her and said, “Thank you and I hope you havea great night.” She stopped, bent down, looked at me and said, “Excuse me.” Irepeated my words and she smiled in a rather funny way, almost as if I hadasked her a question that she did not know how to answer.After a few moments she returned to ourseats. “I can tell you work with the public,” she said. “Why do you think so?”I asked. She answered very quietly, “Because you are the only passenger here tosay something nice to me tonight and I really appreciate your kindness.”The sense of belonging to the elite(精英) group of people in firstclass disappeared as we heard her words. Our first class seats offered us morethan a comfortable ride. We were reminded that without kindness, we would beflying in no class.1.Where did the writer ever go hiking?
A.In a forest
B.In a mountain
C.Along a river
D.Near an airport
2.Why did they choose to take a first classflight?
A.Because they were extremely tired
B.Because they wanted to go back as soon as possible
C.Because the tickets were cheaper
D.Because they wanted to enjoy the first class service.
3.After boarding the plane, the writerfelt_______.
B.uncomfortable
C.nervous
D.disappointed
4.When the stewardess first heard what thewriter said, she_________.
A.didn’t understand the writer
B.knew what work the writer did
C.didn’t believe her ears
D.had a big smile on her face
来源:2010年江西省宜春市高一下学期第一次月考英语卷
题型:单项填空
The students seemed____ , so I repeated the ______ question. A. puzzled,puzzling,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B .puzzling puzzled,& C.puzzlingpuzzling&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.puzzled, puzzled&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
免责声明:本站大部分文章出于提供更多信息与网友共享而转载文章,文章版权属于原创者。谢谢合作!本人大部分资料均来自网络,请注意保护知识产权,请您下载后勿作商用,只可学习交流使用。 本人如有侵犯作者权益,请作者联系本人删除。本人不承担任何法律责任。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
Stock the Crock_ 100 Must-Have Slow-Cooker Recipes, 200 Variations for Every App.
下载积分:4000
内容提示:Stock the Crock_ 100 Must-Have Slow-Cooker Recipes, 200 Variations for Every Appetite
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 02:40:29|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 4000 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
Stock the Crock_ 100 Must-Have Slow-Cooker Recipes
官方公共微信Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3a04f1c-ua98).}

我要回帖

更多关于 netty writeandflush 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信