拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语的适当形式填空要全面。
卓卓哥哥REy
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
牛津小学英语六年级用单词适当形式填空测试题用所给词的适当形式填空填空A.1.Where ______ you just now?I _______ in the zoo.(be) 2.Listen,the birds ___________ (sing) in the tree.3.______ Miss Li ______ (have) a long holiday?4.My mother usually ______ (cook) at 5 o'clock.5.What _____ the twins _______on Sundays?(do) They often ______ (go) to the library.6._______ Helen like _______ (swim)?Yes,she ______.Look,she __________ (swim) now.7.The room is dirty.What ______ you ______ (do) just now?I ______ (throw) the paper on the floor.8.______ (not) kick the ball.9.It's the ______ of May.There are _______ students in the playground.(twelve) 10.Last week we ______ (have) a _______ (run) race at school.填空B.1._______ (who) comb is this?It's ______ (she),I think.2.It's 2:00 in the afternoon.The children __________(make) a kite.3._______ you often fly a kite?No,we _______.(did) 4.Let ______ (we) go and join _______ (they).5.That girl can ______ (sing) French songs.6.What ______ (will) you like as a birthday present?7.What ______ in the basket?There ______ some apples in it.(be) 8.How many ______ (read) rooms are there in this building?9.Many ______ (child) like ice creams.10.My sister likes _______ (run) very much.填空C.1.Miss Li lives on the _______ (two) floor in this building.2.Is that ______ (her) bike?Yes,it's _____ (her).3.Ma Ming wants to take some _______ (photo).4.She _______ (study) English well.5.He _______ (fly) a kite last Saturday.6.Mr Green is very _______ (excite).7.These _______ (people) are looking at the moon now.8.You're _______ (watch) a match in your school now.9.Mr ______ is in the _______ car.(black) 10.______ you ______ (play) the violin?No,I can't.填空D.1.______ the girl like _______ (sit) quietly?Yes,she does.2.How many _______ (foot) does a monkey have?3.My sister _______ (have) a lot of beautiful stamps.4.After school he _______ (help) an old man.5.Who can help ______ (them) with their English?6.Yang Ling is a _______ (China) girl.7.Here are some flowers ______ (four) you.8.Mary is ________ (write) am e-mail to her friend.9.He _______ (have) many _________ (strawberry) on the plate.10.______ he usually have a party at weekends?No,he ______.(do) 填空E.1.We often ______ (by) fruit in the supermarket.2.We are now _______ (live) in the town.3.I _______ (visit) the farm last Sunday.4.Helen _______ (pick) many apples on the farm last week.5.Did you like ______ (milk) cows,Nancy?6.What _____ you _____ yesterday?We ______ our homework.(do) 7.He ______ (want)to go to the park this week end,but I have no time.8.Helen often ______ (go) to school by bus.9.What ______ the students _______ (do) now?They ___________ (play) football in the football field.10.Where ______ you a moment ago?I ______ in the reading room.(be) 填空F.1.__________ (not draw) on the wall.2.We ______ (make) lots of delicious food.And we _______ (eat) them in the dining-room yesterday evening.3.Jim is from _______.He speaks ________.(France) 4.My birthday is on the ______ (three) of July.5.This is _____ (I) wallet,not _____ (he).6.______ (who) mirror is it?Is it _____ (your)?No,it's not ______ (I).I think it is _____ (she) mirror.It's _____ (she).7.There _____ (be) some orange juice in the bottle.8.Pass the newspaper to _____ (he)._____ (he) wants to find a job on it.9.Miss White asks ______ (we) to sing the song._____ (we) must follow _____ (she).10._____ (it) a cat.And these are ______ (it) food.填空G.1.She often (have) a rest at noon at home.2.He (read) in the classroom now.3.Children often (play) in the park on Sundays.4.Look,they (play) in the playground.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语在用正确形式填空
本回答由提问者推荐君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
六年级英语用词语适当形式填空专项练习题。
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
六年级英语用词语适当形式填空专项练习题
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口2013新目标八年级英语上册期末适当形式填空专项复习题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013新目标八年级英语上册期末适当形式填空专项复习题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013新目标八年级英语上册期末适当形式填空专项复习题
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
初中八年级上册英语期末专项复习一用括号里的词的适当形式。1. If you give me time, I ________ (find) the solution.2. If you want to pass, you _________ (have to) study hard.3. What _________ (happen) if they don’t agree with each other?4. Beckham is a famous football ________(play). 5. My& father made a living by _______(sell)small toys when he was young.&&&&&&& 6. Did the children enjoy_______(they)in the party last Sunday?7. The college graduate enjoyed _______(teach)in the poor mountain area 8. He______(have)a great time if he ______(come)to the party tomorrow.&&&&& 9. I think tomorrow is a good time______(have)the party, Everyone______(have)fun at that time.&&&&& 10. Half the class _______(stay)at home on the weekend now.&&&&&&& 11. I will also be able _______ (work)outside sometimes. 12. What about _______(listen)to the radio?&&&&&&& 13. The______(three)shirt is the nicest of all.&&&&&&&&&&& 14. This bag is much_______(big)than that one.&&&&& 15. Most students spent more than one hour_______(write)the composition.&&&&&& 16. All of us were surprised____(see)how Americans abused the Iraqi prisoners.&&&& 17. I don't know if he __(come)tomorrow, but if he __(come)tomorrow, I'll let you. 18.________ (join)the Lions, and you_______(become)a great soccer player.&&&&&&&& 19. In the past, Peter ______(spend )a lot of time every day_______(play)football.&&& 20. If he_____(stay)at home, he'll be sorry. 21. I am learning how_______(swim).& 22. Many of& my friends are_____(lawyer).23. ______(watch)TV too much is bad for your eyes.& 24. Could you tell us the ______(different)between these two styles of music? 25.Did you decide ___________________(visit) your grandparents? 26.There are many ____________________ (different) between them. 27.I can’t stand _________________ (hear) the bad news. 28.Lucy and Lily are the ____________________ (win) of the talent show. 29.This shirt isn’t as ___________________ (good) as that one. 30.He is the ________________________ (bad) student in his class. 31.The news _____________________ (be) so terrible that we all can’t stand. 32.I really enjoyed ____________________ (walk) around town. 33.It is good to relax by ___________________& (use) internet. 34.Did you have fun __________________ (play) at the party? 35. I am going to ___________ (be) a doctor when I grow up.& 36. Jack plays the violin very well. He must be a&&&&&& (violin) when he grows up. 37.He goes back home&&&&&&& (week).38.What’s the&&&&&& (mean) of what he said?39. The&&&&&& (begin) of the meeting is a video about animals.40.I can’t stand&&&&&& (listen) to the noisy music.42.There&&&&&& (be) some exciting news in today’s newspaper.43.Would you mind&&&&&& (open) the window?44.Did you watch&&&&&&& (sport) show on TV yesterday?45.Where do you plan&&&&& (go) this Sunday?46.Do you want&&&&&& (watch) the news?47.Sally thinks soap operas are&&&&&&&&&&& (educational) than sitcoms.48.I hope&&&&&&& (watch) the action movie one day.49.Yao Ming is a&&&&&&&& (success) player in NBA.50.I think Xi Yangyang is as&&&&&&&& (famous) as Mikey Mouse.51. Mike goes to see his grandparents _________(one) a week. 52. He spends more than an hour __________(exercise) every day. 53. He didn’t go to school. He could ____&& ____(hard) read or write. 54. It’s a good habit to brush your&&&&&&&&&& (tooth) every day. 55.To keep healthy,I decide _______ (exercise) half an hour every day. 56.Look! Your pet dog is&&&&&&&& (die). 57.Exercise is&&&&&&&& (health) for the mind and the body.5 8. Your sweater is beautiful. I want _________(buy) one,too. 59. How about&&&&&&&& (go) shopping on Sundays?& 60. He usually study English by&&&&&&&& (read) it in the morning.61. Mike goes to see his grandparents _________ (one) a week. 62. He spends more than an hour __________ (exercise) every day. 63. He didn’t go to school. He could ________ (hard) read or write. 64. It’s a good habit to brush your&&&&&&&&&& (tooth) every day. 65. To keep healthy,I decide _______ (exercise) half an hour every day. 66. Look! Your pet dog is&&&&&&&&& (die). 67. Exercise is&&&&&&&& (health) for the mind and the body.6 8. Your sweater is beautiful. I want _________(buy) one,too. 69. How about&&&&&&&& (go) shopping on Sundays?70. He usually study English by&&&&&&&& (read) it in the morning.71.We decided&&&&&&& (go) to the beach near our hotel.72.I really enjoy&&&&&&& (walk) around the town.73.We wanted&&&&&&&& (walk) up to the top.74.My family&&&&&&&& (go) to the beach every summer.75.Did you have a great time&&&&&&&&& (talk) in groups?76. Lucy usually_ ______to school early. But today she ________to school late. (go)77. ---Where did you______ (study) last night? ---No, I__________(help)my mother_______(clean) the room.78.Do you feel like&&&&&&&& (drink) some orange?& 79.Our teacher often keeps us&&&&&&& (read) English in the morning.80. It’s very interesting _____ ( feed) the pets. 文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语完形填空知识点 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信