我没有回家(几天前的事),是if i didn t care't go home

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Won t Go Home Without You歌词的中文意思歌词如下I asked her to stayBut she wouldn't listenShe left before I had the chance to say (oh)Words that would mend itThings that were brokenNow it's far too late she's gone awayEvery night you cry yourself to sleepThinking why does this happen to me?Why does every moment have to be so hard?Hard to believe itIt's not over tonightJust give me one chance to make you rightI may not make it through the nightI won't go home without you (oh)Taste of her breath I'll never get overThe noises that you make kept me awakeWeight of the things that remain unspokenTook so much crushed us everydayEvery night she cry herself to sleepThinking why does this happen to meWhy does every moment have to be so hard?Hard to believe itIt's not over tonightJust give me one chance to make it rightI may not make it through the nightI won't go home without youIt's not over tonightJust give me one chance to make it rightI may not make it through the nightI won't go home without youDone all the things I felt but never really showedPerhaps the worst is that I ever let you goI should not have ever let you go oh whoa whoaIt's not over tonightJust give me one chance to make it rightI may not make it through the nightI won't go home without youIt's not over tonightJust give me one chance to make it rightI may not make it through the nightI won't go home without youI won't go home without youI won't go home without youI won't go home without you
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
I asked her to stay 我请她留下 But she wouldn't listen 但她不会听的 She left before I had the chance to say 在我有机会表达之前她已离开了 Oh The words that were mend 弥补的言辞 the things that were broken 破碎的一切 But now its far too late she's gone away 但现在一切都太晚了,她早已离开 Every night you cry yourself to sleep 每天泪水伴你入睡 Thinking why does this happen to me 思量着为什么自己这么倒霉 Why does every moment have to be so hard 为什么美时每刻都是这么痛苦 Hard to believe that 难以相信这些 It's not over tonight 今晚仍然不会平静 Just give me one more chance to make it right 请给我一次机会去弥补 I may not make it through the night 每晚都难以入睡 I won't go home without you 没有你我不愿回家 The taste of her breath,I'll never get over 永远也忘不了曾经感受到她呼吸的那一刻 And the noises that she make keep me awake 她的吵闹声此刻令我清醒 Oh The weight of things that remain unspoken 事情的重要性仍然未知 Built up so much it crushed us everyday 用心的构建却让我们每一天都觉得身心疲惫 Every night you cry yourself to sleep 每晚泪水伴你入睡 Thinking why does this happen to me 思量着为什么自己这么倒霉 Why does every moment have to be so hard 为什么每时每刻都是这么痛苦 Hard to believe that 难以相信这些 It's not over tonight 今晚仍然不会平静 Just give me one more chance to make it right 请给我一次机会去弥补 I may not make it through the night 每晚都难以入睡 I won't go home without you 没有你我不愿回家 It's not over tonight 今晚仍然不会平静 Just give me one more chance to make it right 请给我一次机会去弥补 I may not make it through the night 每晚都难以入睡 I won't go home without you 没有你我不愿回家 Of all the things I felt I've never really showed perhaps the worst is that I ever let you go,should not ever let you go oh oh oh 我没能将所有的一切都告诉你,但是最糟糕的是我居然曾经让你离开,我本不该让你走的,噢.It's not over tonight 今晚仍然不会平静 Just give me one more chance to make it right 请给我一次机会去弥补 I may not make it through the night 每晚都难以入睡 I won't go home without you 没有你我不愿回家 It's not over tonight 今晚仍然不会平静 Just give me one more chance to make it right 请给我一次机会去弥补 I may not make it through the night 每晚都难以入睡 I won't go home without you 没有你我不愿回家 It's not over tonight 今晚仍然不会平静 Just give me one more chance to make it right 请给我一次机会去弥补 I may not make it through the night 每晚都难以入睡 I won't go home without you 没有你我不愿回家 I won't go home without you 没有你我不愿回家 I won't go home without you 没有你我不愿回家 I won't go home without you 没有你我不愿回家
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Who Says You Can&#39t Go Home Live on Letterman 现场版-Bon Jovi 高清MV-音悦台
【人人网 - 分享】
Who Says You Can&#39t Go Home Live on Letterman 现场版-Bon Jovi 高清MV-音悦台
分享这个视频的人喜欢
分享这个视频的人也爱看
求守护。。
好久没收公粮了
等风也等你
回家播一会。
可怜兮兮的猪猪女孩