would youwoman like meto this sick woman为什么选look after

That boy has fallen . Would you like to look after the boy? [ ] A. sick B. sick C. ill D. ill 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
That boy has fallen ________. Would you like to look after the ________ boy?
科目:初中英语
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
阅读下面这封信,根据句意和首字母提示完成单词。D&①._____&&Mike,&&&&&&&&&&& T②._____&&for&your&family&photo.It's&nice. H③._____&is&my&family&photo.&These&are&my&p④._____. I'm&their&(他们的)&d&&⑤&._____&&.&This&is&my&u&&⑥._____&&&.&He's&my&father's&brother.That&boy&is&Tony.&He&is&my&c⑦._____.&He's&my&uncle's&s⑧._____&. His&motheris&my&a&&⑨._____&. I&love&my&f⑩._____&&.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Your&friend,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Helen
.根据句意和首字母提示填入所缺单词。1.&&What's your t______ number?2.&&Here is my ID c______.3.&&My sister is f______ years old.4.&&Can you count from one to n______?5.&&How many people are there in your f______?6.&&Six and two is e______.7.&&I'm No. 7. What's her n______?8.&&L______.! That's an English book.9.&&This is a boy. H______name is Bruce.10.&&My name is Zhang Lan. Zhang is my f______ name.
根据句意和首字母提示填空.1.Your family name is Moore, and what's your f&&&&&&&& name?2.Can you fill in your own ID c&&&&&&?3.Tony wants to ask you three q&&&&&&&&.4.L&&&&&& ! That's an English book.5.This is a boy. H&&&&&&&&&& name is Bruce.6.Your telephone n&&&&&&&& is 422-2785.7.There are s&&&&&&&& days in a week.8.You can know the time by your watch or c&&&&&&&& .9.Eleven g&&&&&&&& students are in the classroom. There are no boys.10.What's your a&&&&&&&&&&?
根据句意及首字母提示完成下列各单词。1. I don’t think your shoes are made of real l _______. 2. —What do you think of this shirt? &&& —Well, I like its s_______, but I don’t like its colour. 3. Sandy likes doing nothing. She is always very l_______. 4.&— Let me help you carry the box. &&& —No, thanks. It’s not h _______. 5. Look at that boy. He is very s_______ in his new coat.
根据句意及首字母提示,完成下列单词拼写。1. Six and three is n____. 2. Can I ask you a q____? 3. L____! That's an English book. 4. This is a boy. H____ name is Bruce. 5. My name is Fan Chuanyin. Fan is my f____ name.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号期中测试答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
期中测试答案
&&外研版初三英语期中测试卷答案
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢The sick woman is weak to look after herself. [ ]A. so B. very C. quite D. too 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
The sick woman is _______ weak to look after herself.
[&&&& ]A. so B. very C. quite D. too
来源:学年江苏省苏州高新区九年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
根据首字母或汉语注释,在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。每空只写一词。1.They are c&&& to give up thesick baby of their own.2.Where are We Going, Dad? is a w&&&TV programme& our country at present.3.Your conclusion&&& (不一致)with the facts.4.I will not&&& (建议)you to buy this used camera5.My brother designs to be an&&& (工程师).&
来源:学年江苏泰州姜堰区四校八年级下学期第三次联考英语卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
缺词填空&根据短文内容及首字母提示补全单词(共10小题;每小题1分,共10分)UNICEF works all over the world.UNICEF helps make the world a better place for c____1.____.We provide clean water, enough food and e____2.____ for poor children in manycountries.We want children to be healthy so we try to p__3.____illness. When they’re sick, we pay for them to go to a doctor.We also think it’s i____4.___ that children go toschool. Many children in p___5.__ countries have to work to earn m____6.____for their families so they can’t go to school.UNICEF raises money by s____7.____ Christmas cards andorganizing other fund-raising a____8.___.There are many w__9.___ you can help UNICEF. You cansend a donation or do some v___10.__ work.&
来源:学年江苏省南京市建邺区中考一模英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,并将答案填写在标号为 72~81 的相应位置上。In a school some trouble was caused by the students,who were naughty(调皮的)and didn’t follow the school rules. Theyoften fought with each other and they didn’t f&1.&&eachother. One day a new teacher came to this school. When he heard that, he cameup w&2.&&&a good idea. He told each of hisstudents to b&3.&&&a clear plastic bag and abag of potatoes to school. For every person they didn’t want to forgive intheir lives, they chose a potato, wrote the person’s name on it, and put it inthe plastic bag.Some of their bags were very h&&4.&&.They were then told to carry this bag with them e&5.&&forone week. They would put it beside their bed at night, on the seat when they s6.&&ina car or on a bus, and next to their desk at school. Days of carrying the bagsa&&7.&&&with them made students get toknow what a weight they were carrying in their minds. And they had to pay somuch attention to it all the time t&&8.&&&theydidn’t forget it or leave it in embarrassing places. As time p&&9.&&by,the potatoes went bad and made people feel sick.Too often we think of tolerance(容忍)as a gift to other people, and it clearly is forourselves! If we choose to keep our sadness and hatred (仇恨) in our hearts, we will have to carry them around allour lives. After that, the students got on w&10.&&&witheach other and didn’t fight any more. Learn to forgive, and you will be happierat the same time.&
来源:0110 期末题
缺词填空。&&& Fleming was a poor (1)f&&&&&&&&&&& . One day he heard a cry for help coming from a nearby bog (沼泽). He ran out and saw a boy in the bog (2)c&&&&&&&&&&& &and trying to free himself. Farmer Fleming saved him.The boy's father was very rich and he was very (3)g&&&&&&&&&&& &to Fleming. He told Fleming that he wouldlike to take Fleming's son (4)w&&&&&&&&&& &him and give him a good education and he was sure that the boy would (5)g&&&&&&&&&& &to a good man if he was anything like his father. Later Fleming's son went to famousmedical (医药的) school in London. Many years (6)l&&&&&&&&&&&, he became a famous doctor (7)n&&&&&&&&&& &SirAlexander Fleming. He discovered penicillin (青霉素). && Years (8)p_______ and the rich man's son was sick. && What saved him? (9)P_______. && What was the sick (10)m_______ name? Sir Winston Churchill.
来源:期中题
词汇考查。1. In five years, Sally will b&&&&&&&&&&&&& &a doctor.2. — You could write him a letter. &&& — Sorry, I don't like w________ letters. 3. The boy was walking down the street w________ a UFO landed on Center Street. 4. The girl said she wasn't mad a________ me any more.5. — What will h&&&&&&&&&&&&& &if they watch a video at the party? &&& — Some students will be bored.6. The poor man lives a________ in a small village. He feels lonely sometimes. 7. All my friends went to climb the hills e_________ me because I had to look after my sick mother. 8. I have sent my mother a m_________ to tell her I shall be home late.9. The Internet makes it p________ for us to send information to each other in a few seconds. 10. Yesterday afternoon he told me about his e________ as a young man
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号【图文】Section A_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
大小:2.32MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 would you like 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信