我喜欢玩游戏作文游戏甚至沉迷,当我玩游戏和朋友时什么烦恼的事都会忘记。 英语翻译

描写朋友英语作文带翻译欢迎光临经典语录网
位置:>>>>描写朋友英语作文带翻译描写朋友英语作文带翻译导语:朋友是什么?朋友是在我有困难的时候乐于帮助,在我遇到烦恼的时候替我分担;在我快乐时共同分享……有了这些,才算是真正的朋友。下面是yjbs作文网的小编为您收集整理的英语作文,希望对您有所帮助。
我的朋友英语作文(1)
A friend is indispensable to life. He will help you when you are in need of help, when you need to understa When you need comfort comfort you...
Sometimes I think a real friend just have trouble with each othe When you don't have my stationery to lend you a pen, a piece of paper, read a book with you... , in fact not the case. Since the onset of the one thing I didn't know she is my best friend. She long not fat or thin, he is a little tall, she is very cheerful, is a kind of little girl, she is a year to get along with my deskmate -- Du Xueqing.
Remember once, the math teacher sent us a comprehensive mathematics examination paper, paper hair down, I like a hungry Wolf was feeding quickly &vies to answer first. A problem suddenly stood in my way, I brood, how also can't think, I think both of us are good friends, she will borrow my notes, I will gently move the bench into her move over there, secretly glanced at, she has to write the answer GongGongZhengZheng papers. And I took one look at the math teacher, she is batch job to us! Ha ha, I'm qiao xi. So I used my arm gently touched Du Xueqing, I wrote a note to her again, but she didn't even look at, it threw the note to me, also ruthlessly stare at me, her own answer.
I was very angry, also gave her a hard stare, literally write an answer to go on to do some of the questions below.
After school, I strode along, holding her far behind, can sit at the same table trot caught up with me, come to my house for my topic, until I've learned so far.
Looking at her hurriedly ran home, I was moved to tears. I know she is my true friend!
朋友是人一生中不可缺少的。他会在你需要帮助的时候帮助你,在你需要理解的时候理解你;在你需要安慰的时候安慰你……
我有时会认为真正的朋友只是在对方有困难的时候互相帮助;在你没带文具时借你一只笔、一张纸、和你同看一本书……,其实不是这样的。自从那一件事发生后我才明白她才是我最好的朋友。她长得不胖不瘦,个子有点高,她很开朗,是个善良的小女孩,她就是和我相处了一年的同桌&&杜雪晴。
记得有一次,数学老师给我们发了一张综合性的数学卷子,卷子发下来了,我像饿狼吃食一样快速“抢答”。突然一道题挡住了我的去路,我苦思冥想,怎么也想不出来,我想我们俩是好朋友,她一定会借我抄的,我就轻轻的把凳子往她那边移了移,偷偷的瞥了一眼,她已经把答案工工整整地写出了卷子上。我又看了一眼数学老师,她正在给我们批作业呢!哈哈,我窍喜。于是,我便用胳膊轻轻的碰了碰杜雪晴,我又写了一个纸条给她,她却连看都不看,就把纸条扔给了我,还狠狠地瞪我一眼,捂住她自己的答案。
我很生气,也狠狠瞪了她一眼,随便写了一个答案就接着做下面的一些题了。
放学后,我大步流星地走着,把她远远地甩在后面,可同桌小跑的追上了我,来到我家为我讲题,直到讲到我明白了为止。
看着她急匆匆跑回家的身影,我感动地流下了眼泪。我明白了她才是我真正的朋友!
我的朋友英语作文(2)
I have a friend, her name is xu yi qiye, she combs her neat ear hair, with big eyes, like two bright black pearl inlaid in the round face, showing a pair of clever. Have a small nose under the eyes, nose and a small cherry mouth below, often up some funny sentences.
Her most like to look at the books, reading every time you will see the point of sleepless nights. On one occasion, I class time for her to play, lost in found that she was reading a book, I called her a few consecutive, she didn't respond. So I walked to the front of her, she remained unmoved. I cannot bear to disturb her, only to find other students to play.
She has a lot of advantages, versatile, listen to the teacher in class very seriously. There is a language lesson, I inadvertently found that the students want to talk with her, beside her but just saw his one eye, make processing of and then continue to listen to the teacher, the classmate see she ignored him and listening to the teacher only better too. I said she is versatile, because I remember once the art class, a picture of her is very good, bright color, outline clear, was an art teacher get a platform to show the whole class. When you see this picture, could not help but exclaimed: &wow&. She wrote an hour.than play games is very good also, remember that not long ago, which make our class a few an hour.than play games good teacher to write a piece of an hour.than play games, when I put my an hour.than play games make the platform, found that xu processing has been made, I probably looked a few eye, found her write the word is very good, beautiful and clean, let a person feel a kind pure and fresh.
My side to have such a versatile, study hard, serious friend, how can I not be proud of!
我有一个朋友,她的名字叫许羿,她梳着齐耳短发,眼睛大大的,好似两颗明亮的黑珍珠镶嵌在圆圆的脸上,显现出一副机灵的样子。眼睛下面有一个小鼻子,鼻子下面还有一张樱桃般的小嘴巴,经常蹦出一些令人发笑的句子。
她最喜欢看课外书了,每次看书都会看到废寝忘食的地步。有一次,我下课时找她玩,发现她正在看书看得入神,我连续叫了她几声,她都没有反应。于是我走到她的面前,她还是无动于衷。我不忍打扰她,只能去找别的同学去玩了。
她有很多优点,多才多艺,上课时听课很认真。有一次语文课上,我无意中发现,她旁边的同学想和她讲话,但许羿却只是看了他一眼,然后就继续听老师讲课了,那位同学见她不理他,就只好转过头听老师讲课了。我说她多才多艺,是因为我记得有一次美术课时,她的一幅画画的很好,颜色鲜艳,轮廓清楚,被美术老师拿到讲台上向全班展示。当大家看到这幅画时,忍不住“哇”的惊叹起来。她的钢笔字写的也很好,记得不久前,濮老师让我们班几个钢笔字较好的同学写一张钢笔字,当我把我的钢笔字交到讲台时,发现许羿的已经交了,我大概的端详了几眼,发现她写的字很端正,漂亮又整洁,让人有一种清新的感觉。
我的身边能有这样一个多才多艺、学习刻苦认真的朋友,我怎能不感到自豪呢!
我的朋友英语作文(3)
I have a good friend, he is our class Wang Shengfei. He is a very brave boy, a pair of jiongjiongweishen eyes, with a glib mouth. Although some tongue, but speaks English but he croaked, we called &little diplomat.& His eloquence is very good, always speak correctly, but also humorous, often makes us laugh.
Once we are on the composition, the topic is &XX readme& requirements with his own breath, make you of the language, action and character of all kinds of stationery owners. The teacher let ourselves think for a moment, then said: &who is to express your own ideas.& Hands at this time no one in the class, and only Wang Shengfei raised his hand and looked at his confident appearance, the teacher asked him to speak happily. He cleared his throat first, then poses ground to say: &I said is trash readme.& A listen to is the subject, students can not help but burst into laugh. Wang Shengfei unhurried, calm voice said: &please be quiet! Listen to me!& He continued to speak: &hi! I'm a trash can, perfect body is there is no place clean... very excited, he said, as if he really into the trash can. He told me he was elated, depressed, and at the same time also with his own action! He's the a speech made us laugh, some striking table, some students tried stamping... but he spoke of benefit to us. Later, the teacher asked us to write, we seem to be suddenly enlightened thinking, such as writing. Everyone wrote wonderful good article.
You said, my this friend is brilliant!
我有一个好朋友,他是我们班的王圣霏。他是一个非常大胆的男生,一双眼睛炯炯有神,长着一张能说会道的嘴巴。虽然有些大舌头,但是英语却讲得呱呱叫,被我们称为“小小外交家”。他的口才的确很好,向来出口成章,而且内容幽默,常常令我们捧腹大笑。
有一次,我们正在上作文课,题目是《XX的自述》要求用自己介绍自己的口气,使你笔下的各类文具拥有人的语言、动作和性格。老师先让我们自己思考一会儿,接着就说:“谁来表达一下自己的思路。”这时班里没有一个人举手,只有王圣霏举起了手,看着他自信满满的样子,老师高兴地请他发言。只见他先清了清嗓子,然后神态自若地说:“我说的是垃圾桶的自述。”一听是这个题目,同学们就不禁失声笑了起来。王圣霏不慌不忙,沉着嗓子说:“请大家安静!听我说!”他继续讲:&大家好!我是一个完美无缺的垃圾桶,浑身上下无一处是干干净净的……他说得可起劲了,仿佛他真的成了他所讲的那个垃圾桶。他一会兴高采烈的、一会儿又垂头丧气,同时还配上了他自创的动作呢!他的这一段发言使我们哄堂大笑,同学们有的拍桌子、有的使劲跺脚……不过他的发言对我们受益匪浅。后来,老师要我们下笔时,我们的思路好像豁然开朗,下笔如有神。人人都写出了精彩的好文章。
你说,我的这个朋友是不是才华横溢呀!希望本文描写朋友英语作文带翻译能帮到你。上一篇:下一篇:描写朋友英语英语作文作文翻译本文相关搜索网友推荐的经典语句最新发布的语录范文栏目扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译reading unit2
枫默管管74屾
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
在英国学校的生活:各位好我的名字是约翰.我在靠近伦敦的森林学校上8年级.这是一个男女混合学校.男孩和女孩在一起上课.我最喜欢的学科是家政课.我喜欢学习怎样做饭和做针线活.在我来这个学校之前,我不知道怎样为我自己做事.现在,我知道怎样烹饪健康又美味的饭菜了.我们学校每年有一个阅读周.在今年的阅读周期间,我在我们班上读了最多的书.我和我的同学爱我们的阅读周.我们可以在我们的阅览室中读任何的书.我们甚至可以从我们的家中带书籍,杂志到学校来,但是我们得告诉我们的英语老师我们在读什么.在每堂课的最后,我们可以与我们的同班同学讨论关于我们的书.阅读周总是太短了,因为我们还想读所有我们同学的书.在美国学校的生活:嘿,各位(美国口语,朋友,各位)我是南希,我14岁了.我在丹佛的落基山高中上9年级.我哥哥的名字叫吉姆.他17岁了.他在去年上了驾驶课.现在,他每天开车送我去上学.这样是好的因为这比坐校(公交)车更省时间.放学后,我每周玩两次垒球.我爱这个项目(游戏,比赛)并且我花很长的时间练习.每周一,我去“好友俱乐部”.在好友俱乐部,年长的学生向新来的学生讲关于学校里的生活.我非常享受(喜爱)这个.我的好友是茱丽叶.她是12年级的尖子生.他帮助我学习所有关于新学校的事物.她也在家庭作业上帮助我并且聆听我的烦恼(麻烦).茱丽叶是我的英雄.在午餐期间,我(会)遇见我的朋友,我们总是在一起聊得很开心.有时,我们在放学后去购物.终于打完了,本人完全手打的,如有一些错误或错字,还请兄弟谅解.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译I like doing sports and reading in my free time.My favorite sport is basketball.I often play basketball with my classmates after school and play with my friends on weekends.I like playing basketball because it can make me strong and health.When I play basketball,I forget all my worries and I can make lots of friends who have the same interest.In the evening when I finish doing my homework,I like reading because I can get lots of knowledge from books and the books can tell me more about China and the world.Books are our best friends and they can open our eyes,too.I like all kinds of books,story book,novels and so on.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我喜欢做运动和阅读在我的自由时间.我最喜欢的体育运动就是篮球.我经常放学后和同学一起打篮球,玩在周末和我的朋友们.我喜欢打篮球,因为它可以使我强壮和健康.当我打篮球,我忘记所有的烦恼,我可以交到很多的朋友有相同的兴趣.在晚上,当我完成我的作业,我喜欢读书,因为我能得到很多知识从书和书能告诉我更多关于中国和世界.书是我们最好的朋友,他们可以开阔眼界.我喜欢各种各样的书,故事书,小说等等.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我喜欢做运动,并在我的空闲时间阅读。我最喜欢的运动是篮球。我经常打篮球,我和同学放学后和周末与我的朋友玩。我喜欢打篮球,因为它可以使我坚强和健康。当我打篮球时,我忘记了我所有的烦恼,我可以做很多朋友有相同的利益。在晚上,当我完成做功课,我喜欢读书,因为我可以得到很多从书本知识和书籍可以告诉我对中国和世界。书籍是我们最好的朋友,他们可以打开我们的眼睛,太。我喜欢各种书籍,故事书,小说等。...
我喜欢做运动和阅读在我的空闲时间。我最喜欢的运动是篮球。我经常在放学后和我的同学一起玩篮球并且和我的朋友在周末一起玩。我喜欢玩篮球因为它能使我。。。望采纳!
我喜欢做运动和阅读在我的自由时间。我最喜欢的体育运动就是篮球。我经常放学后和同学一起打篮球,玩在周末和我的朋友们。我喜欢打篮球,因为它可以使我强壮和健康。当我打篮球,我忘记所有的烦恼,我可以交到很多的朋友有相同的兴趣。在晚上,当我完成我的作业,我喜欢读书,因为我能得到很多知识从书和书能告诉我更多关于中国和世界。书是我们最好的朋友,他们可以开阔眼界。我喜欢各种各样的书,故事书,小说等等。...
在课余我喜欢运动和读书,我最喜欢的运动是篮球。我经常和我的同学在课后打篮球,和我的朋友在周末打篮球。我喜欢篮球,因为它能使我强壮和健康。当我打篮球时,我忘记了我所有的烦恼,并且,我能交到和我有同样兴趣的朋友。在晚上,当我完成我的作业时,我喜欢阅读,因为我能够在书本中获取更多的知识,并且,书可以告诉我更多关于中国和世界。书是我们最好的朋友,他们也能够开拓我们的眼界。我喜欢所有种类的书,故事书,小说等...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译1.我将给你以下几个建议,希望能够帮到你(委婉一些)2.这些就是我对你的建议,希望你能尽快交到朋友,不必再为此事烦恼3.为什么不和你的同学要电话号码呢?你可以和他们打电话慢慢熟悉.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.I'll give you some advice and hope it's helpful to you.2.That's my advice for you,I hpe that you can make friends as soon as possible and needn't worry about this matter.3.Why not ask your classmates for phone number?You can call them and know them little by little.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.我将给你以下几个建议,希望能够帮到你(委婉一些) I will give you the following proposal, the hope can help you (subtle) 2.这些就是我对你的建议,希望你能尽快交到朋友,不必再为此事烦恼These are my advice to you, I hope you can make friends...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译亲爱的jenny:我最近遇到了一件很烦恼的事,事情是这样的,我和我的好朋友在周末活动的安排上发生了争执,我认为应该去爬山,而她认为应该去参观博物馆,我们俩闹得很不愉快...现在我很后悔,但我不知道该如何解决这个矛盾,你的朋友,张丽
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Dear Jenny:How are you?I recently encountered a Trouble things,can you help me?Things like this,I and my good friend over the weekend of activities have taken place in the arrangement of a dispute,I think we should go mountain climbing,but she should be to visit the museum,we were very Unpleasant ...I'm very much regret it now,but I don't know how to resolve this conflict,can you help me?Your friend,Zhang Li
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 玩游戏时也能截图 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信