love as pang aslive your passionlive

Nancy Burroughs – Live Your Love on Purpose
Relationship Tools21 Distinctions for RelationshipsIt gives me immense pleasure to share “Distinctions” with you. A distinction is a profound concept that you can integrate into your life and begin to ‘live your love on purpose’. Check out my New Book Today The Power of the Question:100 Questions to Strengthen Your MarriageNancy Burroughs is an influential speaker for women’s events, business events, conferences and retreats. She holds a master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy and is a Certified Life Coach, as well as being certified in both NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and Timeline Therapy.
Coaching is the heart of her work.
Are you getting tired and disappointed because your interactions are not bringing you the results ?
Owner of 4 family run restaurants gives Nancy a fresh perspective of how important relationships are in the work
Nancy speaks at churches, conferences and women’s retreats. She is passionate to share how God transformed her broken relationship into wholeness.
Coming Soon..Once you have registered for the program you will be sent the call in phone number and instructions
I look forward to our first 30 min free session or our regular coaching session! Please click the button below and view my calendar and schedule a time that works best for you.
For more information, email me at
Coaching hours are by Appointment only}

我要回帖

更多关于 live your legend社区 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信