求英文文件翻译成中文,完整一点

高分求英文翻译成中文,请尽量通俗一点哈,采纳再加50,非常感谢!-经十分流行’←用英语翻译这句
高分求英文翻译成中文,请尽量通俗一点哈,采纳再加50,非常感谢! 经十分流行’←用英语翻译这句
高分求英文翻译成中文,请尽量通俗一点哈,采纳再加50,非常感谢!
We then proceed to find allbackground points To do this, we pick a point on the boundary of the image(which we know is black due to preprocessing) and find all black pointsconnected to it using a connected component algorithm (Section 9. We can fill all sphereswith white by applying the hole filling algorithm in Section 9.5.2 until allsuch interior black points have been turned into white points.The alert student will realize that if the interior points are alreadyknown. One wayto do this is to erode the white components of the image by one pass of a 3×3 structuring element, effectively creating a blackborder around the spheres, thus “separating” them. This approach works in thiscase because the objects are spherical.5. Recognition of the potential problem bythe student should be sufficient in the context of this problem, which implies that they have smallareas of contact. To handle the case of spheres touching the border of theimage, we simply set all border point to black(b) If the spheres are allowed to touch in arbitrary ways, awaymust be found to separate them because they could create “pockets” of blackpoints surrounded by all white or surrounded by all white and part of theboundary of the image.3). Theseconnected components are labels with a value different from1 or 0. Theremaining black points are interior to the spheres, they can all be turned simply into white points thus filling the sphereswithout having to do region filling as a separate procedure. Note that theerosion of white areas makes the black areas interior to the spheres grow, sothe possibility exists that such an area near the border of a sphere could growinto the background. Thisissue introduces further complications that the student may not have thetools to solve yet. We recommend making the assumption that the interior blackareas are small and near the center.The simplest approach is to separate the spheres by preprocessing
去除白色区域会使球面黑色区域扩大,以至于黑色区域接近球面边缘的区域可能会扩大延伸至背景区。这一可能性的存在会使得问题变得更加复杂,同学们也可能至今还束手无策。我们建议采用假定的方式,假设内部黑色所占为小部分区域并接近中心。相信如果同学意识到了该假设包含的潜在条件。我们运用空洞填充算法把球面填充白色直至球面内所有的黑点变成白点(见章节9.5.2)如果假设可以从任意角度接触这些球面,这个角度必须能把这些球面分离,因为这些物体都是球状的。接着便着手寻找所有的背景点,也就是说它们接触面积较小。解决此类球面接触图像边缘的问题,我们可以简单地把所有的边界点设为黑色。为此,首先在图像边缘任意选一个点(已知该点经事先处理为黑点)并运用相邻元素方法选定所有连接此点的黑点(见章节9.5,直接填充球面便可。注意.3),在这些连接的元素上均标记0或1不等的数值。剩下未标记的就是球面以内的黑点。如果球面内的点都是已知的,留心观察的同学也就会发现这些点可以很简单的转化成白点,因而就可不必另外做区域填充这个步骤,那么解答这个问题便会变得游刃有余了,因为如此一来,这些球面便可形成黑点聚集的袋状,四周留白或四周留白并围绕着图像边缘。分离球面最简单的方法是预先处理。也就是我们事先要去除图像中3x3大小的白色区域,在球面边缘便会形成一个黑色的边界线,从而把球面分离。这个方法在该题中是可行的
这里面的所有单词我都认识,还是翻译不出来,你这是哪方面的专业文章啊
急!请求高手帮助翻译一下,英语翻译成中文,全分送上,分不多,请多多包涵,万分感谢……
近两千单词,做起来太熬人,先翻译了四分之一多一点,帮你解决暂时的燃眉之急。明天有时间的话接着再翻译。...
英文语音(MP3)如何翻译成中文?……
你想想google翻译算是比较好用的英汉翻译了,它将英语翻译出来的东西能看就不错了,何况你那个录音呢...
求翻译中文参考文献翻译成英文~~尤其是作者名字那部分!是多出三位作者,怎么翻译呢?谢谢啦……
Xiaoqing Tian,Yuliang Zu,Shaohua Liang,et al. The ...
高分求英文翻译成中文 在线给分 机器翻译的别进来!……
你可以研究文化差异,然而文化差异是一个很广泛的研究领域,你必须得对你研究的东西更加细致明确。就拿颜色...
求将英文翻译成中文,若能具体分析,再追加10分!!!……
The final section extracts the outcomes in the cas...
中文翻译成英文的问题,大学学分相关的几个翻译……
The graduate should gain credits 本专业毕业应修分数 this st...
高分求助翻译论文的摘要,中文翻译成英文……
Campus network has become the campus learning, wor...
高分求以下几个中文翻译成标准英文,要做成铭牌!有车间工作经验的来翻译比较准确可能~……
自控室(电脑控制室) Automatic control room ( Computer contr...求翻译一段文字 翻译的好一点 翻译工具翻得我看不懂 急用 在线等-百谷歌求翻译~~不带直译的,,最好流畅一点,不然老师会生气~~ 翻译下面的对话,不要翻译软件的那种_微博生活网
你目前正在浏览:& > &
求翻译~~不带直译的,,最好流畅一点,不然老师会生气~~
求翻译~~不带直译的,,最好流畅一点,不然老师会生气~~
也远没想象中舒适。潮湿的地板爬满了赤色的纹路,惨白的床单散发着漂白粉浓郁的气味。被关在门外的,是母亲絮絮的斥责声。房间里的空气在这一瞬间静得吓人。桌上那本半合着的书安静躺着。作者说:云南是云的南面,海子是海的思念。他们选择了流浪,在一个又一个陌生却又亲切的城市间徘徊,但旅店里的房间并没有书上所说的温暖,足以让人驻足。我收拾好简单的行李,拿出了自己所有的零用钱,坐上了前往小城的客车。陌生的银杏树,陌生的街道,陌生的人群。找到了那里最便宜的小旅店,对我笑着,还有她那谅解一切的拥抱。家里的炉火正旺,浓郁的茶香正在嗖嗖地向外冒着带着点湿度的乳白色气体。橘黄的落地灯让整个房间弥漫了暖温的橘红色灯光,他们因此而做最真实的自己。这一切与我的世界相比不再单调。我感叹,墙边的暖气常常莫名地停止供应。房间的空气是前所未有的寒冷。我踱到旅店楼下的院子里,坐在已经凋零的大榕树下,透过稀疏的枯枝静静地看着小城的天空,像铅块般灰色的乌云笼罩着整片天空,没有人知道他们。走下车门的瞬间迎接我的,一切都那么陌生。我还是用最后的钱买了一张返回故乡的车票。我小心地把头倚在窗边,从车窗外放肆的雨滴,飞落到脸上;风,像水银般往大衣里灌,让身体变得好沉。我用力去想象那个未知小城的模样。终于无法企及的温暖在无数次的争吵后,我终于转身关上了房门,车停了,也在我的心里搁下了“远方”的阴影。我似乎看到了正在家乡等待的母亲,慈祥温暖
but the hotel room and no book said warmth, haizi is sea thoughts. They chose to wander about, in another strange but and friendly between cities wandered. I packed simple baggage, took out all his allowance, and sit on the trip to city bus. The air in the room is frightfully quiet in a flash here, the bus stopped. Walk down the doors of the instantaneous meet me, everything is so strange. Strange, no one knows them, so they do most authentic self. All this with my world compared with no longer drab, o.k. town close to home. I surprised himself unexpectedly have so warm home, I upset his innocence and ignorance, enough of the shadow. I seemed to see a are waiting mother, kindly hometown of warmth. I sigh. The air in the room in this moment static terrible, I turned round to shut the door at last. Locked out, is mother the reprimanding sound of wadding, wall heating often unexplained stop suppliesUntouchable warm In countless times after a quarrel, I finally turned and closed the door. Be shut. That book narrowed lies quietly on the desk. The author says. The room air is unprecedented cold, Haizi is the miss of the sea, flying to face, enough to let people stop. I pack the simple luggage. The table that this half matched book quiet lying down, and like to like the mercury coat irrigation, take out one&#39, and her understanding all embrace. Home fire is booming, full-bodied will SouSou pumped are risking with a little bit humidity of milky gas...... let the body becomes good heavy. I tried to imagine the unknown town&#39Untouchable warm In countless times after a quarrel, I finally turned and closed the door. Be shut, wall heating often unexps appearance. Finally. I strolled to the hotel courtyard, sitting in the downstairs has the withering big, no one knows them, so they do most authentic self. All this with my world compared with no longer drab, and her understanding all embrace. Home fire is booming, full-bodied will SouSou pumped are risking with a little bit humidity of milky gases. Orange floor lamp make whole room pervaded the warm the orange light. I still use the final money to buy a ticket to return. The air in the room in this moment static terrible. I packed simple baggage, took out all his allowance, and sit on the trip to city bus. I sigh, also far didn't imagine in a comfortable. The table that this half matched book quiet lying down, enough to make people stop. The authors say: yunnan is the south of the clouds, it is mother&#39, strange street of the ginkgo tree, strange people. Found there the cheapest little hotel, the bus stopped. Walk down the doors of the instantaneous meet me, everything is so strange. Strange. I carefully reclined her head against the window, but the hotel room and no book said warmth, The wind, haizi is sea thoughts. They chose to wander about, in another strange but and friendly between cities wandered, flying to face. The room air is unp......Warmth that can't be reached After the quarrel that many times, I turned round to shut the door at last. Locked out, is mother the reprimanding sound of wadding. The air in the room is frightfully quiet in a flash here. That book narrowed lies quietly on the desk. The author says: Yunnan is the south of a cloud, Haizi is the miss of the sea. They have chosen to roam about, wander up and down among the strange but cordial cities one by one, nobody knows them, they make the truest oneself because of this. Compared with my world all these are no longer dull, enough to let people stop. I pack the simple luggage, take out one's own all pocket money, take the passenger train to small city. I labour contractor rest on by the window carefully, from the wanton rain drops outside the window of car, Wind, irritates to the overcoat as mercury, let the body easy to sink. I go to imagine the look of that unknown small city hard. At last, the car parked. Meet me in twinkling of an eye going down the door, everything is so strange. Strange ginkgo, the strange street, strange crowd. Have found the cheapest small hotel there, but there is no warmth talked about on book in the room in the hotel, it is comfortable in imagination not to have far. Climb the full and red line in the moist floor, the pale sheet is distributing the strong smell of the bleaching powder, the heating by the wall often stops the supply baffledly. The air in the room is the unprecedented col......
求翻译~~不带直译的,,最好流畅一点,不然老师会生气~~ ……
Untouchable warm In countless times after a quarre...求英语好的帮我翻译一下,最好翻译的准确一点。。。我们老师要求比较高,悲剧的我自己又不会翻。。。 ……
  Along with our country economy fast development,...求天津话翻译~!!谢谢啦 用天津话怎么表达:“嘿~总有你想知道的”不用直译,而是这个意思天津人会怎么... ……
求天津话翻译~!!谢谢啦 用天津话怎么表达:“嘿~总有你想知道的”不用直译,而是这个意思天津人会怎么...求翻译:要写一封e-mail,语言最好地道一些,只有一点悬赏金额了.... ……
I'm so sorry that we cannot meet each other on the...麻烦帮我把下面几句话翻译成日语,不要百度翻译谢谢,不一定完全直译,意译比较好 ……
私は初心者ですから、时々言いたいことをうまく伝えられなかったり、会话反応が遅れたりして、申し訳ない。...我会记住你最好的样子。求这句英文翻译,专业一点,不要使用翻译软件 ……
I will remember your best image(形象)
你可能感兴趣的内容?英语翻译小阁藏春,闲窗销昼,画堂无限深幽.这首诗全部的翻译,赏析少一点没关系,但翻译要完整啊!偶会感激您的啊,请多多回答
英语翻译小阁藏春,闲窗销昼,画堂无限深幽.这首诗全部的翻译,赏析少一点没关系,但翻译要完整啊!偶会感激您的啊,请多多回答啊.
  〖注释〗  篆香:一种印有篆文的熏香.  帘钩:挂帘的钩子.  寂寥:寂静、空旷.  浑似:简直像.  何逊在扬州:何逊,南朝梁诗人.于天监年中年在扬州(今南京)任建安王记室.  韵胜:指梅花的风韵逸群,超出一般.  藉:踏,这里是侵害的意思.  不耐:禁受不了.  笛:指梅笛.  雪:《历代诗余》作“玉”.  疏影:梅花稀疏的影子.  〖赏析〗  此词当为清照南渡前的词作,是首咏梅词.与李清照《孤雁儿》一样,具有自己独特的艺术构思,不同于一般的咏梅词.作者将梅放在人物的生活、活动中加以描写和赞颂,把相思与咏梅结合起来,托物言情,寄意遥深.  这是李清照的咏梅词之一,后人曾补题为“残梅”,借梅花清瘦高雅之趣,写个人情思;堪称咏物词中的佳作.  “小阁藏春”一句“先盘远势”描绘了一个特殊的抒情环境.作者首先写出了她住处的寂寞无聊.“小阁”即小小的闺阁,这是妇女的内寝:“闲窗”即表示内外都是闲静的.“藏”与“锁”互文见义.美好的春光和充满生气的白昼,恰恰被藏锁这狭小而闲静的圈子里.唐宋时富贵之家的内寝往往有厅堂相连结.小阁设画堂里侧.春光和白昼俱藏锁住了,暗示这里并未感到它们的存,因而画堂显得特别深幽.“深幽”极言其堂之狭长、暗淡、静阒.作者已习惯这种环境,似乎还满意于它的深幽.古人爱尚雅洁者都喜焚香.篆香是一种中古时期的高级盘香.它的烧尽,表示整日的时光已经流逝,而日影移上帘箔即说明黄昏将近.  “小阁”、“闲窗”、“画堂”、“篆香”、“帘箔”等一系列的物质景致说明,抒情女主人公生活上层社会,富贵安闲,但环境中也透出一股异样的冷清寂静.“手种江梅渐好”是词意的转折,开始进入咏物.黄昏临近之时女主人公,于室外见到亲手种植的江梅,忽然产生一种欣慰.它的“渐好”能给种树人以安慰;欣赏“手种江梅”,又会有许多往事的联想,因而没有必要再临水登楼赏玩风月了.除了对梅花的特殊情感之外,似乎心情慵倦,于应赏玩的景物都失去了兴致.  接着由赏梅联想到南朝诗人何逊恋梅之事,词意开始向借物抒情方面过渡,渐渐接近作者主旨.何逊,南朝梁著名文学家,其诗情辞宛转,诗意隽美,深为后来的诗人杜甫和黄庭坚等赏识.梁代天监间,他曾为建安王萧伟的水曹行参军兼记室,有咏梅的佳篇《扬州法曹梅花盛开》诗(亦作《咏早梅》).清人江昉刻本《何水部集》于此诗下有注云:“逊为建安王水曹,王刺扬州,逊廨舍有梅花一株,日吟咏其下,赋诗云云.后居洛思之,再请其任,抵扬州,花方盛开,逊对花彷徨,终日不能去.”何逊对梅花的一片痴情是其寂寞苦闷的心情附着所致.按清照的理解,何逊扬州是寂寥的.如今寂寥环境独自面对梅花,清照亦产生了“何逊扬州”般的寂寞与苦闷.  词人联系个人身世之感抒发对残梅命运的深深同情.“从来知韵胜”,是她给予梅花整体的赞语.“韵”是风韵、神韵,是形态与品格美的结合.梅花是当得起“韵胜”的词人肯定了这一点之后,却不再多说,转笔来写它的不幸,发现它零落后别有一番格调意趣.“藉”与“揉”也是互文见义,有践踏摧损之意.梅虽不畏寒冷霜雪,但它毕竟是花,仍具花之娇弱特性,因而也难以禁受风雨的践踏摧损.这是花的命运.  由落梅的命运,作者产生各种联想词意呈现很曲折的状态.由落梅联想到古曲《梅花落》,是虚写,以此表现落梅引起作者个人的感伤情绪,造成一团“浓愁”而难以排解.但作者又试图进行自我排解,词情为之一变.梅花的暗香消失、落花似雪,说明其飘谢凋零,丰韵不存.这本应使人产生春恨,迁恨于春日风雨的无情.但词人以为最好还是“莫恨”,“须信道、扫迹情留.”“扫迹”即踪迹扫尽,难以寻觅.“难言处,良宵淡月,疏影尚风流”是补足“情留”之意.“难言处”是对下阕所表达的复杂情感的概括,似乎还有与作者身世的双关的含意.想象一个美好的夜晚,淡淡的月光,投下梅枝横斜优美的姿影.从这姿影里还显示出梅的俊俏风流,应是它扫迹后留下的一点情意.也许明年它又会重开,并带来春的信息.“良宵淡月,疏影尚风流”突出了梅花格调意趣的高雅,使全词的思想达到了一个新的高度,它赞美了一种饱经苦难折磨之后,仍孤高自傲,对人生存信心的高尚的精神品格.  这首词大约是作者经历了国破家亡的巨变后所作的,具有特别凄凉悲咽的情调.即使这样的咏物词中,也寄寓着作者不幸的身世之感.全词意境相谐,词调低沉,语言轻巧,写尽了词人冷清寂寞的环境中所产生的深切感伤.
与《英语翻译小阁藏春,闲窗销昼,画堂无限深幽.这首诗全部的翻译,赏析少一点没关系,但翻译要完整啊!偶会感激您的啊,请多多回答》相关的作业问题
诗词不是用来翻译的,翻译出来就没有味道了……细读,慢品,体会用词、音韵、意境,一边幻想,置身其中,方能识词之佳趣.
诗词,一般是意译,如直译的话,有的句子就太牵强附会了.不过,既然楼主这样要求,还是应楼主的要求翻一下吧.译文:  小小的闺阁,深藏着春天,美好的春光和充满生气的白昼,恰恰被藏锁这狭小而闲静的圈子里,画堂显得特别深幽.篆香已经烧尽了,而日影移上帘箔.在室外见到亲手种植的江梅,忽然产生一种欣慰.又会有许多往事的联想,因而没
1)我的书包不是很重.I am not very heavy schoolbags2)你有多少本故事书?You have the number of the stories?3)祝你有个好梦.I wish you have a sweetest4)书是由什么做成的?what is the cause of?
As food is to the body, so is learning to the mind. Our bodies grow and muscles develop with the intake of adequate nutritious food. Likewise, we should keep le
首先要先深呼吸一口\(^O^)/然后(ˇ_ˇ)什么都不想~心静下来,感受一下空气的流动o(≥v≤)o~就好啦!
换我心,为你心,始知相忆深.Let my heart become yours,so you may experience all the feelings I harbor for you.我不要短暂的温存,只要你一世的陪伴.I don't want short-lived passion,I want your l
很高兴为您小明在演讲比赛上据理力争,灵活善变,让对手一时间不知如何应对.最后让对手输的信服口服.翻译成英语,在此先写过各位大神Xiaoming argued strongly on just grounds and adjusted flexibly on the Speech Contest,which made h
The summer holiday is coming,I’m going to have a good rest and learn to relaxmyself.I will read more useful books because reading more books is not only interes
Today is a sunny day!I went to a museum near my house ,There are lots of funny things.Suddenly,a man throw some rubbish and I quckly went to he,then,I said"Don'
一个人若无权在祖国挥刀就让他为邻国而战 让他为希腊与罗马的荣耀哪怕拼得头破血溅 为正义而战才算侠肝义胆 终将领到神圣的报酬那时无论何地为自由鏖战 如九死一生,定会封侯
Affirmative view: high school students can take mobile phone1 our country and no relevant laws and regulations stipulated the students should not use mobile pho
(1)沿直线传播的光经过小孔后在后面的薄膜上成像,原理是:光在同种均匀介质中沿直线传播;故答案为:光的直线传播.(2)物体上部发出或反射的光经小孔后射到薄膜的下部,物体下部发出或反射的光经小孔后射到薄膜的上部,所成像是倒立的像;在用“针孔相机”看烛焰时,薄膜到孔的距离不变,将烛焰远离小孔的过程中,烛焰与小孔间的距离逐渐
This is the person I love deepest in my life.I can't forget your apperance when you smiled at me.
I have seen some writer has written a poem,writing tactful is exquisite,however I most love,or in the poem he wants to express to mother's that kind of love:
I feel very honored today to stand here for the feel talk.Now,let me sing you a song.please sit back,relax and enjoy the song.最后的那一句是我自己加的,还有,既然你是用英文说这句话,就不用说是英
Thanksgiving Day On every last Thursday of November is a special day.It is On 1621.People are call it Thankgiving Day.Some American think Thanksgiving Day is mo
谈王孟诗风的异同 王维、孟浩然是唐开元、天宝年间山水田园诗派的代表.本文就王孟诗风的相同之处和不同之别谈点粗浅的认识. 首先谈王孟诗风的相同之处.说到王孟诗风不能不说王孟的共同生活归宿—— 隐逸.在古人的心目中,孟浩然是天生的隐士.其实不然,王维曾写:“襄阳之状,颀而长,峭而瘦,衣白袍⋯⋯”王士
鹧鸪天·陆游家住苍烟落照间,丝毫尘事不相关.斟残玉瀣行穿竹,卷罢黄庭卧看山.贪啸傲,任衰残,不妨随处一开颜.元知造物心肠别,老却英雄似等闲!刘克庄《后村诗话续集》把陆游的词分为三类: “其激昂慷慨者,稼轩不能过;飘逸高妙者,与陈简斋、朱希真相颉颃;流丽绵密者,欲出晏叔原、贺方回之上.”这首《鹧鸪天》可以算是陆游飘逸高妙
  【诗文解释】  云母屏风上映着幽暗的烛影,银河渐渐疏落,启明星要消失了.嫦娥应该后悔偷吃了灵药,眼望着碧海青天,夜夜心情孤寂.  嫦娥  (唐)李商隐  云母屏风烛影深,长河渐落晓星沉.  嫦娥应悔偷灵药,碧海青天夜夜心.  作者介绍  李商隐(约812年或813年—约858年),汉族,字义山,号玉豀生、樊南生,晚}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文文件翻译成中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信