writing a putbook 中 writing是名词,为什么能加a book?

您要找的是不是:
写作学校;书法学校
写一个故事;看图书面表达
write a book
Writing a book.
基于1个网页-
改为一般疑问句
图书约稿合同
你在写一本书吗
他在写一本游记。
更多收起网络短语
If you’re writing a book, you could treat each chapter as one milestone.
要是你写一本书的话,可以把每一章节作为一个里程碑。
In fact, he encouraged them to do so by writing a book about all of his innovations, entitled Today and Tomorrow.
事实是,他写了一本名为《今天和明天》的书介绍他的革新,来鼓励他们这样做。
Between teaching a course on creative thinking at UW, and writing a book on innovation, I’ve read dozens of books on creative thinking, from handbooks, to games, to psychology literature.
在华盛顿教授创造性思维和撰写关于创新的书籍期间,我阅读了许多创造性思维的书籍,从手册到游戏程序,再到心理学文献。
He says creating a plan for the structure of the book listing the main ideas makes writing much easier.
VOA: special.
I kind of like them, but I think that they' that's why I'm writing a book about this.
我有点喜欢他们但是我想他们的计划并不周全;,所以我正在写一本关于这个的书。
Well, I just finished writing a book called "Flavors of Friuli".
我刚刚完成一部,《弗留利的味道》。
Bergen is currently writing a book about "homegrown" terrorism, which HBO is basing a forthcoming film on.
Pass the hours profitably by writing a book about your strategy: Arbitrage for Dummies.
Ms Tabram is writing a book called Grandma Eats Cannabis, which will be in print soon.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Helping subject matter experts turn their knowledge into CASH!!!
Browse »
/ Writing a GREAT book or E-book
Many information marketers tend to skip doing a book in their field. It’s MUCH easier to do an audio program. A LOT less work. BUT, not doing a book will hurt you in the long run. Trust me, I did this the WRONG way when I started. It hurt me. Don’t make the same mistake.
How and why did I get hurt?
First off, there is nothing better than a book for gaining credibility in your field. An ebook is fine, but I’ll also be recommending that you produce a PHYSICAL book as well. More about that later.
To write a good book you MUST START with a good outline. This is a mandatory step. You can’t write a good book without a good outline.
Here is my LOW TECH suggestion on how to do one right. Go get a set of 250 3X5 index cards. Open up the package and start writing down any and everything you think your book should contain. Don’t screen yourself, just start CRANKING out index cards. Also, don’t worry about duplicating a topic, you can clear that up later.
Depending on how broad your topic, you may need MORE than 250 cards. A BIG topic may require 500.
Now that you’ve written down EVERY possible idea for your book, find a large open area on your floor or carpet in a room where you won’t be disturbed for a couple of hours. Look through each index card and start putting them into piles based on topics.
When I wrote my book “Publishing for Maximum Profit” which you can get at
page, I used this exact system.
I wrote out all of my index cards. I then sat on the floor in my living room. I then started sorting the cards into piles. Eventually, different CHAPTERS emerged. With the book on Publishing, it was clear that there needed to be a chapter on Printing. So every index card that had ANYTHING to do with printing went into that pile. I did the same with every other MAJOR topic that came up.
When all was said and done, I had about 12 chapters and thus 12 piles of index cards. I then went pile by pile through the sets of index cards. I looked through them and decided what order they should go in to best explain the topic. When I finished with one pile, I moved on to the next. When I was done I had 12 stacks of cards, each pile in the correct order.
By looking at each pile if was obvious what the chapter title would be. All of the cards in that pile were about a specific topic. I then came up with a “sexy” name to title the chapter.
My next step was to take each card and write an article about it. I didn’t decide in advance how long that article would be. I just wrote until I had exhausted the topic. I tried to make sure NOT to cover anything BUT what that individual card was about. I knew that other topics would be covered on other cards.
I didn’t write in any specific order. I found that doing it this way gave me the flexibility and control to write based on what I was in the MOOD to write. It took me about 4 weeks and I was done. This is a relatively short book. When you read it, you’ll understand.
This article is all about the WRITING process. If you want more information about other elements of writing a book, download the Publishing book at the page I gave you earlier.
To write a book, you have to start with the outline like I’ve recommended. Without it, you’ll spend a lot more time than is necessary.
You’ll also find that some days, the writing comes easier. That’s natural. The one thing I suggest you do is that you MAKE yourself sit down and start writing every day for a given block of time. Writing is an act of creativity AND discipline. I make myself write a certain number of words per day, whether it’s a book or article or blog post.
If you’re finding it difficult to write, I suspect it’s because you don’t have a strong interest in your topic. That to me would indicate that you need to look around for something that you feel more passionate about. When I’m writing about a topic that I really enjoy, the words seem to flow onto the page.
If I were writing fiction, maybe it would be different, but for us as information marketers, that is NOT the case.
At the beginning of the article I spoke about it being a MISTAKE that I didn’t start with books. Here is why.
Creating audio programs in mass quantity, which I did, helped me to make money, but not build a reputation. Sadly, reputations PRIMARILY are created through writing and publishing books. To follow up on this fact, my other mistake was to ONLY self publish. If I had it to do over I would have clawed tooth and nail to get at least one of my books done with a major publisher.
Again, status and reputation, as well as distribution will accrue faster when you publish with a major publishing house. That being said, get started writing your book NOW, worry about who will publish it later!
Your comments are welcome!
Related Articles
Get domains name cheaper than anywhere with 24/7 customer support.
Got something to say?
Featured Information Marketing Articles
Get a COMPLETE system to help you market your online business
Get domains name cheaper than anywhere with 24/7 customer support.
Want to get some advice DIRECTLY from me? Find out how I can help you (one-on-one) with YOUR business. The rates are surprisingly affordable!
In this program, Terry Dean interviews me about ways that YOU can become a top notch interviewer. If you want to learn interviewing this program is for you!
Friends and Blogs
- Avish Parashar
- Edited by Chris Anderson, the author of FREE
- John Kremer
- Shel Horowitz
- Aaron Goldman
- Terry Dean
- Dr. Glenn Livingston
- Great place to get info on the latest Tech Trends
"Some of the links here may be affiliate links. In cases like that I get paid an affiliate commission. I will never lie to you about things like that, but YOUR price if you decide to buy will not be affected. I am also VERY careful not to make ANY exaggerated income claims. Some people make money using my products and materials but the vast majority do NOT. This saddens me, but it's the truth. I only hope that YOU will be one of the few who makes money."
UNSOLICITED TESTIMONIAL: Fred, Your truthfulness amazes me. You do not exaggerate about income claims, and time it takes to be successful, etc.
You are truly a breath of fresh air in this business. I have been swindled and conned many times before. - Michael Blythe
Quick Links:
Copyright &
Fred Gleeck Productions 209 South Stephanie Street Suite B-209, Henderson, NV 89012 | 1-800-FGLEECK (345-3325)
by Stanley Dumanig
Question or Topic Suggestion7 Reasons Writing a Book Makes You a Badass |
WritersDigest Sites
The Writing Prompt Boot Camp
Subscribe to our FREE email newsletter and receive a free eBook of writing prompts!
September Issue
Writer's Digest Magazine
Free Writing Downloads
Writer’s Digest Shop
Writing Workshops Starting August 24
UPCOMING BOOT CAMP
learn what keeps an agent reading, what are the most common mistakes that make them stop, and the steps you need to take to correct them. Plus, work with an agent online to refine...
Past 30 days:
Total listings:
If you’re serious about selling your work, meet your new personal assistant: . With a subscription, you can easily locate new, up-to-date markets for publishing your work, get expert "insider" advice, and track your manuscript submissions and publishing contracts.}

我要回帖

更多关于 writing a legal memo 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信