{if post.type==2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if !!post.image}
{if post.type == 4}
{if !!post.image}
{if !!photo.labels && photo.labels.length>0}
{var wrapwidth = photo.ow < 500?photo.ow:500}
{list photo.labels as labs}
{var lbtxtwidth = Math.floor(wrapwidth*(labs.ort==1?labs.x:(100-labs.x))/100)-62}
{if lbtxtwidth>12}
{if !!labs.icon}
{list photos as photo}
{if photo_index==0}{break}{/if}
品牌${make||'-'}
型号${model||'-'}
焦距${focalLength||'-'}
光圈${apertureValue||'-'}
快门速度${exposureTime||'-'}
ISO${isoSpeedRatings||'-'}
曝光补偿${exposureBiasValue||'-'}
镜头${lens||'-'}
{if data.msgRank == 1}{/if}
{if data.askSetting == 1}{/if}
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post_index < 3}
{if post.type == 1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if post.type == 6}
{if drlist.length>0}
更多相似达人:
{list drlist as dr}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 1}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 2 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{/list}
暂无相似达人,
{list posts as post}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if post.type == 6}
this.p={ dwrMethod:'queryLikePosts',fpost:'',userId:3102613,blogListLength:30};Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Topic Details
SCAMMERS ARE HEARTLESS (READ WHOLE CHAT)
After bumping trades on cs:go lounge this guy added me: here is conversation we had. Its gonna prove that scammers dont have heartDatGuy: Hi??????? hey??????? is ur knife up fro trade?DatGuy: yes why are you even asking if you saw it on csgolounge?!??????? yes okay??????? are u interested in a Stattrak Fip Knife Ultraviolet in FT?DatGuy: yesDatGuy: send me a offer??????? cool??????? is ur knife tradeable on opskins?DatGuy: it is i bought it from there??????? yes, can u show me???????? can u add it into opskins and send me screen???????? so i can see if its tradeable or not??????? just go on deposit and add the value but dont klick on the deposit button??????? cause u dont want to sell it??????? u just want to check??????? its diffrentDatGuy: before we proceed i have question for you??????? sureDatGuy: how did you managed to create such profile like this.. (SINCE I KNEW WHAT IS GOING ON I STARTED TROLLING HIM just for lolz.. WHOLE STORY ABOUT MY DAD IS MADE UP :))) )DatGuy: DatGuy: Like howDatGuy: Invetory button is hidden..DatGuy: And friend list is hidden too??????? this acc is my inv accDatGuy: Yes i understand??????? not moreDatGuy: I mean how did you hide all that buttons???????? its not really difficultDatGuy: Oh thats
nice??????? so can wie continue???????? we*DatGuy: Beefore we procced i would like to know where did you found it. Like followed some video or found it on some youtube forum???????? what do u mean?DatGuy: How did you know you can create such a profile “BUG“??????? its not really a 'bug'??????? if u want i can tell u after finishing the trade??????? so?DatGuy: I never saw profile like that before ill not proceed if you will not tell me??????? dude??????? its a normal profile like every profile??????? there is just everything set to privateDatGuy: No its not..??????? it isDatGuy: Ok so tell me where did the Games, Inventory, Screenshots,Reviews,Artwork buttons go?DatGuy: Also comment section??????? if u dont trust me its okayDatGuy: What are you talking aboutDatGuy: jesus...??????? its still a normal steam accDatGuy: *facepalm*??????? whats the problem?DatGuy: I explained it earlyer??????? yea??????? if u set everything to private and u are not friendly with him u cant see anythingDatGuy: What is your program what you use for screenshots???????? lightshotDatGuy: I mean not ingame??????? the program i am using for screenshots is lightshotDatGuy: ok so lets procced then??????? okay??????? u go on opskins now ok?DatGuy: yeah??????? now u go to ur acc and deposit ur knife but dont klick next??????? dont deposit it into??????? cause then u are selling it??????? and if u dont deposit u just check if its tradeableDatGuy: sure??????? and if u got this send me a screenshot pls??????? so i can see it??????? if u have done it right u are getting an offer by opskins??????? accept the offer and then i see if its tradeable on opskins??????? u got it?DatGuy: ??????? okay goodDatGuy: hope i dont get scammed or something??????? no u can trust meDatGuy: I mean not by you??????? u dont deposit itDatGuy: I heard about some fake Op skins bots??????? ik that??????? thatsDatGuy: Have you ever been scammed?DatGuy: HeyDatGuy: You here???????? yes sry??????? u have to klick next now??????? and then u will get an offerDatGuy: So you have been scammed ???????? accept it??????? and send me screen??????? yes long agoDatGuy: How much you lost???????? about 200 dollarsDatGuy: holy??????DatGuy: And did you managed to get some money back???????? no??????? cause steam is a ??????????????????? steam is helping no one??????? thats why i want to go safeDatGuy: hmm...??????? so did u allready klick next and got an offer?DatGuy: That bot is kinda weird??????? if yes send me a screenshot??????? and then we can continueDatGuy: He has empty invetory??????? yes??????? cause theyre profiles set to private??????? so u cannot look intoDatGuy: Before we procced can you give me few examples how to not get scammed? Because im kinda new to trading??????? okay sureDatGuy: And i need to learn a lot??????? the most used one is the one with the : do u have a steamfriend only who u can trade ur knife to??????? and guys who send u links??????? if u klick them boom??????? everything goneDatGuy: What do you mean by that?DatGuy: Like virus???????? yes??????? if u klick the link a page is opening and they get all of ur data??????? thats why u should never klick on unsave linksDatGuy: But how can they steal your stuff if you have to accept it on mobile too??????? this is what i still doesnt understand m8??????? i dont understand how they do thatDatGuy: Is this a way you have been scammed???????? yes??????? and it was a sad momentDatGuy: So they hacked your whole PC???????? cause it was one of my first skins??????? yes they hacked my pc??????? i had no reset my pc??????? all data an memorys goneDatGuy: I guess you had some expensive knifeDatGuy: If they scammed you 200??????? yes??????? ofcDatGuy: What knife??????? it was my karambit stained in stattrak??????? it was my fav knife at this time??????? i was so happy that i had this knife??????? and then boom...?????? so do u want to know more or can we continue?DatGuy: I feel sad for you because I had very expensive knfie too It was Falchion Knife slaughter and they scammed me a week ago.. It was around 100 euro I started from scratch It took me some time to trade it up.. Okay i was little bit gambling too and after i did put it on csgolounge some guy contacted me and sait that he need to vertify my knife and he hired some steam admin and they both scammed me. But i didnt give up and bought another knife nowDatGuy: So im trying to trade it for higher tier now??????? yea??????? the trick with the steamadmin?????? i h8 this trick tooDatGuy: You know the Cs:go and skins in general are my escape from reality.. My dad died 6 mounths ago.. And Im thinking about selling this knife because your family doesnt have enought money to pay bills... Elektricity..??????? ouwh...DatGuy: My mom is working 13 hours a day. And me and my sister are trying to help her too??????? im sorry for u man...DatGuy: I think we might move away from our hose and move away to cheaper flat??????? o really...?DatGuy: yesDatGuy: I think after you trade me your knife if will straitght sell it??????? i can understand ur situation man??????? really???????? thats a good ideaDatGuy: sell it for some real money for rich kid from neighborhoodDatGuy: so i can help my family??????? hehe??????? u are a nice dudeDatGuy: You know he is so rich and he is making fun of me a lot because
we cant spend a lot of money since my dad is dead??????? these rich kids feel so good??????? but its not their own money??????? theire parents got the moneyDatGuy: He has a Iphone and??????. Good gaming pcDatGuy: Our family had money too but we spend it all for dads cancer treatment??????? he had cancer...?DatGuy: And it didnt work out at the endDatGuy: yep??????? what kind of?DatGuy: Lung cancer??????? if im allowed to ask??????? ouwh??????? did he smoke?DatGuy: No he was working in dusty areaDatGuy: Whole lifeDatGuy: And when doctors find out it was too late??????? ouwh thats not good for the lungs... yep??????? thats??????manDatGuy: He stater coughing blood..DatGuy: started*??????? ouu, not nice to see...DatGuy: yep??????? i can understand u manDatGuy: So??????? yep...??????? so??????? can we continue? so u are getting the knife as fast as possible?DatGuy: You are ????ing ?????. I made up this story????? To prove that scammers dont have hearth Go burn in hell I whole time knew you gonna scam me??????? okay:)DatGuy: kys????????????? okay??????? hahaDatGuy: ?????????????? foa in oasch
27 Jul @ 1:06pm
Showing - of
i cant read too many hearts
27 Jul @ 11:47am
Hearts represent his name because steam censured it I edited it so it is better now Don't show his name, naming and shaming is not allowed unfortunately.
???? this guy. I hope he burns in the depths of hell.Leave his link on my profile comments. I did
???? this guy. I hope he burns in the depths of hell.Leave his link on my profile comments. Also i left in your comments a link to fake Opskins bot which he was trying to scam me with
scammer: hi*squeaking intensifies*: You heartless ???????. You were going to scam someone whose father died and who had to work endlessly to save their family.*squeaking intensifies*: I have no respect fo ryou.*squeaking intensifies*: Burn in hell.scammer: ahascammer: and now?scammer: u think u are cool?*squeaking intensifies*: You were going to scam a poor innocent child who had barely anything but his skins left.*squeaking intensifies*: ???? you.scammer: i got a heart u idiotscammer: i understand his situation*squeaking intensifies*: Then why did you try to scam him*squeaking intensifies*: i'm waitingscammer: revenge cause i allready got hacked often*squeaking intensifies*: Two wrongs don't make a rightscammer: i know it wasnt him*squeaking intensifies*: Scamming someone with a good life, that's one thing*squeaking intensifies*: but scamming someone who you know has a terrible life?scammer: manscammer: i read that and i was just thinking if this is real or notscammer: i thought this was not a real story*squeaking intensifies*: why are you scamming in the first place*squeaking intensifies*: that's my question*squeaking intensifies*: get a real jobscammer: got a job*squeaking intensifies*: i doubt that. eat??????and diescammer is now Offline.my chatlogs with him Bro BIG +rep from me. Also i hope you read that that stroy was just made up.. but thanks anyway
Originally posted by :snip Bro BIG +rep from me. Also i hope you read that that stroy was just made up.. but thanks anyway
:D i know :P
27 Jul @ 12:04pm
Instant block-can we trade?-Sure wait 1 second,and BB,block and forgetIzi
87 scammers blocked in total.. so I did all this because i was just wondering if there is at least a bit hope in this Waste of society
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 27 Jul @ 11:38amPosts: 32
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile websitelisten to your heart 3_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
listen to your heart 3
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢猫鱼Catfish.NMB的喜欢 | LOFTER(乐乎) - 让兴趣,更有趣
LOFTER for ipad —— 让兴趣,更有趣
猫鱼Catfish.NMB 的喜欢
&nbsp&nbsp被喜欢
&nbsp&nbsp被喜欢
{list posts as post}
{if post.type==1 || post.type == 5}
{if post.type==2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if !!post.image}
{if post.type == 4}
{if !!post.image}
{if !!photo.labels && photo.labels.length>0}
{var wrapwidth = photo.ow < 500?photo.ow:500}
{list photo.labels as labs}
{var lbtxtwidth = Math.floor(wrapwidth*(labs.ort==1?labs.x:(100-labs.x))/100)-62}
{if lbtxtwidth>12}
{if !!labs.icon}
{list photos as photo}
{if photo_index==0}{break}{/if}
品牌${make||'-'}
型号${model||'-'}
焦距${focalLength||'-'}
光圈${apertureValue||'-'}
快门速度${exposureTime||'-'}
ISO${isoSpeedRatings||'-'}
曝光补偿${exposureBiasValue||'-'}
镜头${lens||'-'}
{if data.msgRank == 1}{/if}
{if data.askSetting == 1}{/if}
{list posts as post}
{if post_index < 3}
{if post.type == 1 || post.type == 5}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if post.type == 6}
{if drlist.length>0}
更多相似达人:
{list drlist as dr}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 1}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 2 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{/list}
暂无相似达人,
{list posts as post}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if post.type == 6}
this.p={ dwrMethod:'queryLikePosts',fpost:'312ad5_5e40f95',userId:3102613,blogListLength:30};38.A.go out B.leave out C.put out D.jump out——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
38.A.go out B.leave out C.put out D.jump out 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
Young Jack moved to a new house. When entering his new bedroom, he saw that it was full of toys but it was tidy. That day he played all he liked, but went to bed without tidying up.The next morning, when Jack got up, he found all the toys had been put back in their proper places. He was sure that no one had entered his bedroom, but the boy didn’t pay much attention to it. The exact same thing happened that day, and the next day. But on the fourth day when he went to get his favourite toy, the toy jumped out of his hands and said, “I don’t want to play with you!”Jack felt surprised, but the same happened with every toy he touched. Finally, one toy said to him:“We don’t want to play with you. You always leave us so far away from our proper places. You don’t know how arduous it is for us to climb back up onto the shelves, or jump into the box. We feel most uncomfortable and unhappy. You don’t know how uncomfortable and cold the floor is! We don’t play with you any more if you don’t promise to leave us in our proper places before you go to bed.” Jack remembered how comfortable he felt in his bed and how bad he felt when he had once slept in a chair. He realized how badly he had treated his friends, the toys. He asked for their forgiveness(原谅), and from that day on he always put his toys nicely in their proper places before he got into bed.【小题1】when Jack moved into his bedroom, &&&&&&&&&&.A.it needed to be cleanedB.he found lots of toysC.he brought lots of toysD.he put away his toys【小题2】Why did all the toys refuse to play with Jack?A.because he always broke them.B.because he didn’t like them any more.C.because he only played with his favourite one.D.because he did’t put them in their proper places.【小题3】The underlined word “arduous” in Para.4 probably means &&&&&&&&.A.difficultB.easyC.regularD.useful【小题4】The purpose of the text is to tell us that &&&&&&&&&.A.we should have a good sleepB.we should be fair to every friendC.we should treat our friends wellD.we should always keep our rooms tidy
  What to do if a fire starts?
  Imagine it’s late at night.You hear the smoke detectors go off.You smell smoke when you wake up.Do you know what to do?
  If a fire starts in your home, remember your escape plan and leave as quickly as possible.Keep the following things in mind to make a safe escape.
  ●Call “Fire!” to warn everyone in your family.
  ●If you know where the fire is, close as many doors as possible between you and the fire.
  ●If you’re in bed, roll out of bed and onto the floor.Crawl on the floor next to a wall.Being near the ground makes it easier to breathe.If possible, cover your mouth and nose with a wet cloth.
  ●Feel the entire surface of a door before you open it.If the door is warm or hot, do not open it.The fire is probably right outside your room.Find another way to leave the room.If the door is cool, open it a little.
  ●Look out and try to see the fire.If it is safe, leave the room.Remember to stay on the floor.
  ●If your clothes catch fire, stop immediately.Drop to the ground and roll.Remember:Stop, drop and roll.
  ●Call the fire department from outside and wait for help to arrive.
What is the first thing you should do if a fire starts in your home?
Call the fire department.
Call “Fire” to warn your family members.
Collect your favorite belongings to save from the burning house.
Have a white sheet from a window to let the fire department know where to go.
What should you do if a fire starts and you are in bed?
Jump out of bed and run away.
Roll out of bed and stand on the floor.
Stay in bed and then jump out of the window.
Roll out of bed and onto the floor.
What does the underlined word “detector” mean in this passage?
a man working hard to search for facts and proofs for a certain purpose
something that makes a signal when it discovers something
a police officer
something to put out the fire
What is NOT true according to the passage?
Never go back into a burning building.
If your clothes catch fire, stop moving immediately.
Cover your mouth and nose with a wet cloth if possible.
You should call the fire department before you leave the burning building.
Young Jack moved to a new house. When entering his newbedroom, he saw that it was full of toys but it was tidy. That day he playedall he liked, but went to bed without tidying up.The next morning, when Jack got up, he found all thetoys had been put back in their proper places. He was sure that no one hadentered his bedroom, but the boy didn’t pay much attention to it. The exactsame thing happened that day, and the next day. But on the fourth day when hewent to get his favourite toy, the toy jumped out of his hands and said, “Idon’t want to play with you!”Jack felt surprised, but the same happened with everytoy he touched. Finally, one toy said to him:“We don’t want to play with you. You always leave usso far away from our proper places. You don’t know how arduous it is forus to climb back up onto the shelves, or jump into the box. We feel mostuncomfortable and unhappy. You don’t know how uncomfortable and cold the flooris! We don’t play with you any more if you don’t promise to leave us in ourproper places before you go to bed.” Jack remembered how comfortable he felt in his bed andhow bad he felt when he had once slept in a chair. He realized how badly he hadtreated his friends, the toys. He asked for their forgiveness(原谅), and from that day on healways put his toys nicely in their proper places before he got into bed.1.when Jack moved into his bedroom, &&&&&&&&&&.A.it needed tobe cleaned&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.he found lotsof toysC.he broughtlots of toys&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.he put awayhis toys2.Why did all the toys refuse to play with Jack?A.because healways broke them.B.because hedidn’t like them any more.C.because heonly played with his favourite one.D.because hedid’t put them in their proper places.3.The underlined word “arduous” in Para.4probably means &&&&&&&&.A.difficult&&&&&&&&&& B.easy&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.regular&&&&&&&&&& D.useful4.The purpose of the text is to tell us that &&&&&&&&&.A.we shouldhave a good sleepB.we should befair to every friendC.we shouldtreat our friends wellD.we shouldalways keep our rooms tidy&
阅读下面短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A,B,C和D)中选出最佳选项。
  Rex White knows too many seamen's stories to want to add to them. Besides, this happened on land. It happened in Lytham, a town on the River Ribble, near the place where the river flows into the Irish Sea. The shape of the trees along the Lytham beach road is proof(证明)of the great strength of the wind which comes in off the sea. It blows hard across the grass, the car parks and the open road beside the river, and there's nothing to stop it.
  Rex was a ship's pilot. It was his job to guide ships up the river, between banks of sand, into the port of Preston. Mr White lived in a village some kilometres from the coast, so he had to drive to Lytham and leave his car in one of the car parks beside the river. Then he rowed (划船) out to the pilot boat , and waited for the particular ship that it was his duty to guide.
  Early one morning, Mr White returned to Lytham from a night on duty, to find that he could not start his car. He had driven from his village the evening before and had left his car in the car park as usual. He had rowed out to the pilot boat and gone on board the S. S. Kilkenny, which was on her way from Ireland. Then, in the early hours of the following morning, he had returned to Lytham in the pilot boat, expecting to drive home to have a cup of hot chocolate and a warm bed. But whatever he did, he could not get the engine to start.
  It was a
there was no one about, and there was no garage open to which he could turn for help. He was just about to give up and spend the rest of the night on the back seat of the car when he had a bright idea. He pushed the car round so that it was facing in the direction of the wind, opened all four doors, pushed it along a short way, and then jumped in. The doors acted like sails(帆), and in no time the wind had taken him right out of the car park, and away down the beach road. When he tried the starter switch (开关) once more, the engine roared (咆哮) to life immediately. All he had to do then was to stop the car and shut the doors.
  He went to bed later than usual, but he didn't go without his cup of hot chocolate. Mr White was not a seaman for nothing.
1.This passage is about ________.
A.how Mr White got his car to start on a cold and windy morning
B.what the weather was like in Lytham
C.what happened to Mr White one cold end windy night
D.how Mr White did his job and enjoyed his life
2.We can tell how strong the wind is along the beach road ________.
A.from the way the river flows into the Irish Sea
B.by looking at the shape of the trees
C.from the fact that the open road is beside the river
D.by taking this story as a real one
3.His“bright idea”was to ________.
A.push the car round so that it was out of the wind
B.put up sails on the car and let it go with the wind
C.open the doors and get the wind to push the car along
D.push the car a short way and then jump in
4.“Mr White was not a seaman for nothing”(in Paragraph 5) means that ________.
A.Mr White was a seaman who was good at everything
B.Mr White had other things than a cup of chocolate for what he had done
C.Mr White was an experienced and clever seaman
D.Mr White got something for being a seaman
&(江西省南昌二中2009届高三5月模拟考试) Horror gripped(紧握)the heart of the World War I soldier as he saw his lifelong friend fall in battle. Caught in a &36& &with continuous gunfire whizzing(飕飕地移动) &37& &his head, the soldier asked his lieutenant(中尉), if he might &38& &into the “No Man’s Land” between the trenches to bring his &39& &comrade back. “You &40& &go”,&&&&& said the Lieutenant. “but I don’t think it will be &41& &it. Your friend is &42& &dead and you may &43& &your own life away.” The Lieutenant’s words didn’t matter, and the soldier went anyway.
Miraculously (不可思议地) he &44& &to reach his friend, hoisted (扯起) him onto his& 45& &, and &46& &him back to their company’s trench. As the two of them &47& &in together to the bottom of the trench, the officer cheeked the &48& &soldier, and then looked &49& &at his friend.“I told you it wouldn’t be worthy of doing it,” he said.“Your friend is &50& &, and you are mortally wounded.” “It was worthy of doing it, though, sir,” the soldier said. “How do you mean ‘worthy of doing it’?” responded the Lieutenant. “Your friend has already died!” “Yes sir,” the private answered.“But it was worth it because when I got to him, he was still alive, and I had the &51& &of hearing him say, ‘Jim, I &52&& you’d come.’” &53& &in life, whether a thing is worth doing or not really depends on how you look at it. Take up all your &54& &and do something your heart tells you to do so that you may not &55&& not doing it later in life.
36.A.hole &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.place &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.trench &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.room
37.A.above &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.over &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.on &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.to 38.A.go out &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.leave out &&&&&&&&&&& C.put out &&&&&&&&&&&&& D.jump out 39.A.fall &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.fallen &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.falling &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.to fall 40.A.should &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.can &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.shouldn’t &&&&&&&&&& D.can’t 41.A.worthy &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.worth &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.value&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.workable 42.A.maybe &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.surely &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.must &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.probably 43.A.put &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.lose &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.throw &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.leave 44.A.managed &&&&&&&&&&& B.tried&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.went &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.walked 45.A.head &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.arm &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.hands &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.shoulder 46.A.took &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.fetch&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.brought &&&&&&&&&&&& D.drove 47.A.tumbled &&&&&&&&&&&& B.walked &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.came &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.went
48.A.dead &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.clever &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.sick &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.wounded 49.A.angrily &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.surprisingly &&&&&&& C.kindly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.happily 50.A.dying &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.dead &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.died &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.death 51.A.surprise &&&&&&&&&&&& B.strange&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.excitement &&&&&&&& D.satisfaction 52.A.had known &&&&&&& B.have known &&&&&& C.know &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.knew 53.A.Once upon a time B.Many a time &&&&&& C.At a time &&&&&&&&&& D.At one time 54.A.strength&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.courage&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.wisdom&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.power 55.A.forget&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.remember&&&&&&&&&&& C.regret&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.mean
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 heart brathing 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信