the reason why he was mongotemplate classtor class was he got up late中wyh在从句中做什么成

正确教育旗下网站
网校:8299所
24小时更新:2562
总量:5734354

2018届江苏高考英语牛津译林版一轮复习单项填空讲练测精品系列学案:专题11 名词从句(知识精讲)
2018届江苏高考英语牛津译林版一轮复习单项填空讲练测精品系列学案:专题11 名词从句(知识精讲)
资料类别:
所属学科:
适用地区:
所属版本:
资料类型:暂无
下载扣点:0点
上传时间: 15:45:01
下载量:31次
文档大小:107KB
所属资料:
文档预览文档简介为自动调取,可能会显示内容不完整,请您查看完整文档内容。
预览已结束,如需查看所有内容,请下载资料!
对不起,此页暂时无法预览!
官方微信公共账号
资源库-微信公众号名词性从句(初中)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
名词性从句(初中)
&&初中名词性从句分析、例句和例题
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢    NEW CONCEPT ENGLISH 2  新概念英语 2  Practice & progresss  实践与进步  课堂笔记                          在绝望中寻找希望,人生终将辉煌!  I am nobody ,but I have a dream!    NEW CONCEPT ENGLISH BOOK 2    practice : 训练, progress : 进步  if you practise more ,then you can make great progress.    五项综合训练技能  listening : 听力  speaking : 说话  grammar : 语法
writing : 写作  reading : 阅读
以人心比人心  translation : 译 knowledges, skills        § Lesson 1 A private conversation 私人谈话    【New words and expressions】 生词和短语  ★private
adj.私人的
  如果妈妈想看你的信, 你可以说 : It’s my private letter.  如果陌生人想进你的房子, 你可以说 : It’s my private house.  private life 私生活  由此引申出privacy n.隐私 : private life 私生活  It’s privacy.这是我的隐私!(不愿让别人知道的)  新东方是private school(私立学校), 与此相反, 公立学校是public school.所以, private的反义词是public.  eg.public 公众; public letter 公开信; public place 公共场所  private还有一个值得注意的意思 : 普通的.   如 : private citizen 普通公民:I’m a private citizen.  private soldier 大兵;   我们熟悉的《拯救大兵瑞恩》就是《Private Ryan》    ★conversation
n.谈话  subject of conversation : 话题(天气是英国人最喜爱的话题)  几种谈话 :   1、talk 内容可正式可不正式, 也可以私人 : Let’s have a talk.  2、conversation 一般用于正式文体中, 内容上往往不正式: They are having a conversation.  3、dialogue 对话, 可以指正式国家与国家会谈 : China and Korea are having a dialogue.  4、chat 闲聊, 就是北京人说的 “侃“ , 说的是无关紧要的事.   5、gossip 嚼舌头, 说长道短  have a + talk/chat/dialogue/conversation/gossip 名词变动词    ★theatre
n.剧场, 戏剧  cinema: 电影院    ★seat
  这个词很重要, 考试常考.   have a good seat,这里的seat指place(指地点不错), 而不是chair.   take a seat/take your seat 坐下来, 就坐  下面这个句子在口语、电影里很常见 : Is the seat taken?(这个位置有人吗?)    请坐的3种说法 :   Sit down,please.(命令性)  take your seat,please.  Be seated,please.(更礼貌)    考点 : 作为动词的seat与sit的区别  sit-- seat-vt  eg: He is sitting there.他住在那儿.   You seat him.你给他找个位置.   seat sb 让某人就坐,后面会加人  eg: seat yourselft.  Seat him.    〖语法精粹〗  4.When all those present(到场者)_D_ he began his lecture.(重点题)  A.sit
D.were seaed  sit,
seat,take a seat    ★play
n.戏  ★loudly adv. 大声的  ★angry
adj. 生气的  cross=
I was angry.He was cross.  annoyed: 恼火的;   程 I was annoyed.   度 I was angry/cross.  加 I was very angry.  深 be blue in the face : I am blue in the face.(脸色都青了, 相当生气了)    ★angrily
adv. 生气的   副词修饰动词    ★attention
n. 注意  Attention ,please. 请注意(口语)  pay attention :注意  pay attention to : 对什么注意  You must pay attention to that gril.  pay a little attention :稍加注意  pay much attention :多加注意  pay more attention :更多注意  pay no attention
:不用注意    ★bear(bore,borne)
v. 容忍  bear,stand  I can’t bear/stand you  endure[???????] :忍受,容忍  put up with :忍受  I got divorced.I could not put up with him  bear/stand/endure  忍受的极限在加大  put up with=bear=stand  bear n.熊
white bear  bear hug :热情(热烈)的拥抱  give sb a bear hug    ★business
n. 事, 生意  business man :生意人  do business: 做生意  go to some place on business:因公出差  I went to Tianjin on business.  thing
可以指事情,也可以指东西  business:某人自己的私人的事情  It’s my business (指私人的事, 自己处理的事)   it’s none of your business    ★rudely
adv. 无礼地, 粗鲁地  rude adj.    【Text】  Lesson 1 A private convocation 私人谈话  First listen and then answer the question.听录音, 然后回答以下问题.   Why did the writer complain to the people behind him?    Last week I went to the theatre. I had a very good seat. The play was very interesting. I did not enjoy it. A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. They were talking loudly. I got very angry. I could not hear the actors. I turned round. I looked at the man and the woman angrily. They did not pay any attention. In the end, I could not bear it. I turned round again. “I can’t hear a word!“ I said angrily.  
“It’s none of your business,“ the young man said rudely. “This is a private conversation!“    参考译文  
上星期我去看戏. 我的座位很好, 戏很有意思, 但我却无法欣赏. 一青年男子与一青年女子坐在我的身后, 大声地说着话. 我非常生气, 因为我听不见演员在说什么. 我回过头去怒视着那一男一女, 他们却毫不理会. 最后, 我忍不住了, 又一次回过头去, 生气地说 : “我一个字也听不见了!“   
“不关你的事, “那男的毫不客气地说, “这是私人间的谈话!“     【课文讲解】  Last week  go to the theatre  see a film=go to the cinema  go to the +地点
表示去某地干嘛  go to the doctor’s 去看病  go to the dairy
去牛奶店  go to the + 人 + ’s 表示去这个人开的店  go to the butcher’s 买肉  go to school: 去上学  go to church: 去做礼拜  go to hospital(医院):去看病  go to the Great Wall   跟home相连一定表示没有事情可做,回家休息  I am at home 在家休息  enjoy, enjoy oneself:玩的开心  enjoy+sth :喜欢,从当中得到一种享受  I like something very much./I love something.  I enjoy the class.  I enjoy the music.  I enjoy the book.  enjoy the dinner/film/progeam/game  were sitting :当时正座在  过去进行时态 :过去的某个时间正在发生的动作  一个故事的背景往往用进行时态描述  I+be+v(ing)  The girl was reading a book in the garden.A boy came to her.  got :变得,表示一种变化,got angry  I am/was angry 是一个事实  I got angry:强调变化过程  It is hot.  It got hot.  got取代be动词,got是一个半联系动词,可以直接加形容词  说话的时候喜欢用缩略.I’m not,he isn’t,they aren’t  写的时候会说:I am not,he is not,they are not  I didn’t do sth,I did not do sth  hear:听见  hear+人:听见某人的话  I could not hear you.Beg your pardon?  I couldn’t hear you./I couldn’t hear a word./I couldn’t catch your word.  I couldn’t hear you clearly./I couldn’t catch your words.  Beg your pardon? /I couldn’t catch your words.  turn round:转头  not pay any attention = pay no attention   表示注意, 对什么加以注意,pay attention to sth  not any=no  I could not bear it./you./the noise.  I can’t hear a word.  美音:肯定I can [???] 否定,I can’t[????]?,它的/t/是吞进去的, 在读音上很难区别, 只能根据上下文来定  hear a word : a word 等于一句话  He didn’t say a word.  May I speak to Jim?/May I have a word with Jim?  It’s none of your business./None of your business/It’s my business.  I couldn’t bear you.  This is private conversation!  private :私人的,不想与别人共享  I can’t hear a word.  hear a word of sb (actors)  Key stuctures : 关键句型  Summary writing : 摘要写作  answer this questions in not more than 55 words.  写作当中的第一步从完整句子开始写起    【Key structures】 关键句型  Word order in simple statements: 简单陈述句的语序  陈述句一定是有主语,有动词,有宾语,有句号  看教材第2页  
6  when?
Which?  
What?     Last week
  1 ---主语一般有名词或代词构成  2 ---谓语由动词充当  3 ---宾语  4 ---副词或介词短语,对方式或状态提问,往往做状语 I like her very much  5 ---地点状语  6 ---时间状语可以放在句首或句末
I like the girl very much in Beijing last year.  简单陈述句一定不能少的是主语, 谓语.     6.
Immediately left he.  He left immediately.  13. T in the Kitchen.  The little boy ate an apple greedily in the Kitchen this morning.  4
G quietly  The children played games quietly in their room yesterday.    主语——&动词——&宾语——&状语  状语: 放在最前面是副词,方式状语,表示状态/程度的状语,下面是地点,然后是时间  1.主语和动词不能少  2.如果时间和地点连在一起,先放地点,再放时间  如果问何时何地,是一个固定搭配
when and where    【Multiple choice questions】多项选择题  1 The writer turned round. He looked at the man and the woman angrily ______ .  a.and they stopped talking  b.but they didn’t stop talking  c.but they didn’t notice him  d.but they looked at him rudely  (1)...b...  “They did not pay any attention“  pay attention: 注意(在思想上), 如交通安全应注意.   notice: 注意(=see 眼睛看)    4 The young man and young woman were sitting behind him. He was sitting ______ them.  a.before b.above c.ahead of
d.in front of  (4)...  sitting behind  behind:
在...后面  in front of :在...前面 (相对静止的概念)  before : 在...前面 (+词、句子、一般和时间相连)  above : 在...上面  ahead of : 在...前面 (+时间、位置)(动态的行为)  He arrived before six o’clock.  before he came back  ahead of time  He goes ahead of me.    5 ______ did the writer feel? Angry.  a.Where b.Why c.How d.When  (5) ...c...  how ——对一个方式、状态提问  特殊疑问词对后面的答案提问  angry(adj)  how(adv.)——对形容词、副词、介词短语提问  where
——用介词,地点  when
——用介词,时间  why
——用because回答    7 The young man and the young woman paid ______ attention to the writer.  a.none b.any c.not any d.no  (7) ...d...  any——用在否定句和疑问句中  some——用在肯定句中  none——没有任何东西、没有任何人
None knows./None of us knows.  not any=no  not——否定词,要放在非实义动词后面  He didn’t pay attention  no——形容词、修饰名词  I don’t have any friends./I have no friends.  I have no time./I don’t have any time.    11 The writer could not bear it. He could not ______ it.  a.carry b.suffer c.stand d.lift  (11)...  suffer:遭受,忍受 (精神或肉体上)+痛苦  bear: 忍受=stand  I suffer the headache.  He often suffers defeat.        § Lesson 2 Breakfast or lunch? 早餐还是午餐?    【New words and expressions】 生词和短语  ★until
prep.直到  直到...才; 直到...为止  后面加(时间状语)从句,前面就是主句  1) His father didn’t die until he came back. (肯定)  直到他回来,他爸爸才死.   2) His father was alive until he came back.
(否定)  直到他回来为止,他爸爸都是活着的.   到他回来这一点之前,没死 :
活的 : 不加not.  把until作为时间终止线  从句的时间终点之前,这个动作做了还是没做?  做了——肯定;  没做——否定.  For he ___A(C)___(wait) until it stopped raining.   A.
B.didn’t wait  A.leave
C.didn’t leave  I stay in bed until twelve o’clock.  I didn’t get up until 12 o’clock.    ★outside
adv. 外面  作状语  He is waiting for me outside.  It is cold outsid.  ring(rang.rung)
v.(铃、电话等)响 (刺耳的)  [注]这种响是刺耳的, 往往是提醒人做某事  The telephone(door bell) is ringing.  而风铃等响要用jingle   jingle(bell): (铃儿) 响叮当  给某人打电话 : ring sb.  Tomorrow I’ll ring you.  打电话(名) : give sb. a ring  Remember to ring me/remember to give me a ring  戒指(名词) n    ★aunt n.姑,姨,婶,舅妈(所有长一辈的女性都用这个称呼)  与此相同, 男性则是uncle: 叔叔
  他们的孩子 : cousin : 堂兄妹(不分男女)  cousin的孩子 : nephew : 外甥, niece : 外甥女[记 : “捏死“ ]    ★repeat
v.重复    【Text】  Lesson 2
Breakfast or lunch?
早餐还是午餐?  First listen and then answer the question.听录音, 然后回答以下问题.   Why was the writer’s aunt surprised?    It was Sunday. I never get up early on Sundays. I sometimes stay in bed until lunchtime. Last Sunday I got up very late. I looked out of the window. It was dark outside. ’What a day!’ I thought. ’It’s raining again.’ Just then, the telephone rang. It was my aunt Lucy. ’I’ve just arrived by train,’ she said. ’I’m coming to see you.’  
’But I’m still having breakfast,’ I said.  
’What are you doing?’ she asked.  
’I’m having breakfast,’ I repeated.  
’Dear me,’ she said. ’Do you always get up so late? It’s one o’clock!’    参考译文  
那是个星期天, 而在星期天我是从来不早起的, 有时我要一直躺到吃午饭的时候. 上个星期天, 我起得很晚. 我望望窗外, 外面一片昏暗. “鬼天气!“ 我想, “又下雨了. “正在这时, 电话铃响了. 是我姑母露西打来的. “我刚下火车, “她说, “我这就来看你. “    
“但我还在吃早饭, “我说.   
“你在干什么?“ 她问道.   
“我正在吃早饭, “我又说了一遍.   
“天啊, “她说, “你总是起得这么晚吗?现在已经1点钟了!“     【课文讲解】  On Sundays: 所有的星期天,每逢星期天  never: 从来不 (可以直接用在动词前面)=not (变成否定句,前面一定要加助动词)  I don’t like her.=I never like her.  因为是上个星期,所以时态不是一般现在时.   look out of :朝窗外看 out of是固定搭配  从...里:from, out of  dark: 天很黑  What a day?  What + a + n.——感叹句  It is a terrible day.==& What a terrible day!  what+a/an (+a.)+n.(+主语+谓语)  What a terrible day!  省略 : 1.主、谓随时可省  what a good girl (she is)!  2.省形容词  What a day! 有上下文和一定的语境, 才能省略形容词.   just then: 就在那时  It was my aunt Lucy.  如果不知道对方性别, 可以用it取代  Who are you?/Who is it ?  just只会出现在 “现在完成时“   by train  by 直接加交通工具(不能有任何修饰词, 复数)  如果加修饰词, 就要换掉by用in或on  I go out by bus.  若是两辆 : I go out in/on two buses.  I’m coming to see you. 我将要来看你.   用 come 的现在进行时态 be coming 表示一般将来  同样的用法还有 : go,come,leave,arrive,land,meet,die,start,return,join...  前4个一定要记住  天哪!英国人说Dear me!或My dear!  美国人说 : My god! [???] ([?]发啊的音)注意美英的发音不同.   It’s one o’clock! 注意下划线要连读!    【Key structures】 关键句型  本课的重点句型是现在进行和一般现在.   Now,often and Always 表示现在和经常发生的动作  Now——现在进行时(说话的当时正在发生, 现阶段正在发生)  Often , Always——一般现在时  “现阶段“:I am working as a teacher.    I do.../he does...  I get up...  一般现在时, 是一种习惯, 真理, 是过去, 现在和未来都会发生的事情.   现在还在睡觉  He is still sleeping.    频率副词往往放在句子中间, 实义动词前, 非实义动词后  如果既有实义动词又有非实义动词, 要放在两个之间.   疑问句中副词往往放在主语后面.     非实义动词 : 1.系动词(be)  
2.助动词帮助动词构成时态的(do,does,will,shall,have,had,has)  
3.情态动词 : (must,can,may) 除此之外都是实义动词.     p4 Exercises  1
I am looking out of my window. I can see some children in the street. The children ______ (play) football. They always ______ (play)
football in the street. Now a little boy ______ (kick)
the ball. Another boy ______ (run) after him but he cannot catch him.  2
I carried my bags into the hall.  ‘What you ______ (do)?’my landlady asked.  ‘I ______ (leave), Mrs. Lynch, ’ I answered.  ‘Why you ______ (leave)?’ she asked. ‘You have been here only a week. ’  ‘A week too long, Mrs. Lynch, ’ I said. ‘There are too many rules in this house. My friends never ______ (come) to visit me. Dinner is always at seven o’clock, so I frequently ______ (go) to bed hungry. You don’t like noise, so I rarely ______ (listen) to theradio. The heating doesn’t work, so I always ______ (feel) cold. This is a terrible place for a man like me. Goodbye, Mrs. Lynch. ’    1. “always“ is kicking“now“; is running  2. (用进行时态表达将来时:go,come.leave,arrive  join,return,die,land,meet)  “别人用什么时态, 你就用什么时态“  are you leaving  come  go(I go to bed hungry.形容词做状语)  (rarely 很少) listen  “doesn’t work“ 停止工作, 已坏了, 不起作用了.   feel    I frequently go to bed hungry (背诵)  He went to school hungry.饿着肚子上学.   You must come here hungry.空腹来这里.     【Special Difficulties】 难点  What+a/an+a.+n.+主语+谓语  What 对名词感叹    3.He is causing a lot of trouble   名词:trouble   主语:he   动词:is causing   What (a lot of) trouble( he is causing)!    【Multiple choice questions】多项选择题  5.He doesn’t get up early on Sundays. He gets up ______ .  a.late
b.lately c.slowly d.hardly  5.“not early“  
late(adj./adv.)
lately(adv.)=recently(adv.)最近的, 近来的.   how are you going lately? 最近一段时间身体还好吗?  
A    8
He ______ out of the window and saw that it was raining.  a.looked b.saw c.remarked d.watched  8.A  
look(vi.):表示看的动作; 后面一定要加介词   see(vt.) : 表示看的结果;  后面直接加宾语  
watch : 表示观看; 后面直接加宾语, 但宾语一定是能够活动的东西  look at pictures (对)watch pictures(错)    11
Breakfast is the first ______ of the day.  a.food b.dinner c.lunch d.meal  11.D   lunch :中餐
food :食物   dinner:正餐 一天中最丰盛的那顿饭, 可能是中餐, 也可能是晚餐, 但决不会是早餐.    meal : 一顿饭    频率副词,放在实义动词前, 非实义动词后;  如果即有实义动词又有非实义动词.要放在两个之间  疑问句中副词往往放在主语的后面
楼主发言:2次 发图:0张 | 更多
    § Lesson 3 Please Send Me a Card 请给我寄张明信片    【New words and expressions】 生词和短语  ★send
v. 寄, 送  寄信 : send a letter  用法 : send sth to sb/send sb sth  类似的用法还有give,take,pass,read,sell...  send/take children to school  区别 : take : 强调某人亲自送; take flowers to his wife 自己送  send则是通过第三人去送, 如美国的校车 send flowers to his wife 叫店里的人送  postcard
n. 明信片  [注意]/t/和/k/前者失去爆破音  send him a card  简写为card, 由此引申出 :   namecard/visiting card : 名片  Here is my namecard.(口语常用, 同时伴随着递出的动作)  ID card:身份证; ID : 身分, 身份 (identification, identity)  credit card:信用卡  cash card 现金卡, 储蓄卡, 工资卡(不能透支的那种)    ★spoil(spoiled or spoilt) v. 使索然无味, 损坏(重点词)  几种破坏 :   break: 打破; break the windows 打破玻璃  damage: 破坏, 程度不一定很重  destroy : 破坏, 彻底摧毁  以上三个是指物理上的破坏, 而spoil主要指精神上  spoil: 把东西的质量变得不好; 生活中不顺心的事;宠坏, 溺爱  1、宠坏 His parents spoiled the boy.   2、毁了某人心情.   This spoiled my day.  What you said spoiled me.  His arrival spoiled my hoilday.    ★museum
n. 博物馆  Palace Museum:故宫    ★public
adj. 公共的  这个词我们在第一课见过了, 基本用法和private一起记. 下面再说两点 :   public house简称pub : 酒吧 ; public place 公共场所  in public:公开的; in private:私下里的(介词短语在英语中往往充当状语)  Let‘s have a conversation in private.让我们私下谈谈?  Why not have a conversation in public? 为什么不公开谈呢?(当面说呢?)    ★friendly
adj. 友好的  以-ly结尾是形容词, 同样的还有lovely adj.  friendly单独用, 形容词, 一般做定语来用  作为状语表示这个人做什么事情很友好, 用短语in a friendly way    waiter
n. 服务员, 招待员  waiter(男服务员), waitress(女服务员), 只出现在餐馆里  领班 : chief waiter  商店里的店员 : shop assistant  其他公共场所的服务员:attendant    ★lend
v. 借给 lend to / lend sth.to sb/ lend sb.sth.  借进 : borrow: 但borrow不能用 borrow sb sth.    ★decision
n. 决定  v. decide  make a big/great dicision (重大/伟大, 更重大)    ★whole
adj. 整个的  all the... : all the day (the可省略)  the whole.. : the whole day.  all of后面如果加代词, 代词前面不需要修饰词  一旦要加名词, 前面一定要加the  all of the students    ★single
adj. 唯一的, 单一的  反义词 : double 双倍的    【Text】  Lesson 3
Please send me a card
请给我寄一张明信片  First listen and then answer the question.听录音, 然后回答以下问题.   How many cards did the writer send?    Postcards always spoil my holidays. Last summer, I went to Italy. I visited museums and sat in public gardens. A friendly waiter taught me a few words of Italian. Then he lent me a book. I read a few lines, but I did not understand a word. Everyday I thought about postcards. My holidays passed quickly, but I did not send cards to my friends. On the last day I made a big decision. I got up early and bought thirty-seven cards. I spent the whole day in my room, but I did not write a single card!    参考译文  
明信片总搅得我假日不得安宁. 去年夏天, 我去了意大利. 我参观了博物馆, 还去了公园. 一位好客的服务员教了我几句意大利语, 之后还借给我一本书. 我读了几行, 但一个字也不懂. 我每天都想着明信片的事. 假期过得真快, 可我还没有给我的朋友们寄过一张明信片. 到了最后一天, 我作出了一项重大决定. 我早早起了床, 买来了37张明信片. 我在房间里关了整整一天. 然而竟连一张明信片也没写成!    【课文讲解】  The baby spoilded my night.  Italian[????????]于Italy[??????] : 注意读音不同  and 先后往往是对等的概念, but也是如此  teach sb.sth.  He teaches our English.(错)  He teacher us English.(对)  语言不可数, 所以要用a little Italian或a few words of Italian  I can speak a little English/a few words of English  think about/of 考虑, 思考, think of还可指想到  think over:仔细考虑  last summer里的last表示 &上一个&   last:表示 &上一个& 或 &最后一个& , 表示 &最后一个& 时要加冠词the  具体到一天及一天的早中晚都要用on  I spend the whole day in my room.  spend+时间+地点 : 在什么地点我花费/度过了多少时间  I spend three hours in the sea.  I spend my weekend at my mother‘s.  I spend three hours in the classroom everyday.  I spend a lot of time in traffic jam.(交通堵塞)  Review回顾 :   spoil  send/lend/teach sb.sth.  send/lend/teach sth. to sb     【Special Difficulties】 难点  双宾语 : 直接宾语(表示动作结果)和间接宾语(动作目标)  give sb.sth./give sth to sb  sb: 间接宾语  sth: 直接宾语  间接宾语在后面时, 其前必须加to(对……而言)或for(为……而做)  give a book to me.
I buy a book for you  take flowers to my wife.  order soup for you.  可以翻译为 &给& 、 &替& 、 &为& 的, 就用 如果只能翻译为 &给& 的, 就用to  与for相连的
buy,order,make,find  find sth.for sb.  do sb.a favor 帮某人一个忙  Do me a favor please./Do a favor for me.帮我一个忙     Exercise  1.He paid some money to the shop-keeper.  3.The writer brought the man a bottle of beer.  在日常生活中, 碰到熟人 : Can I buy you a bottle of beer ? 意为我请你喝杯酒的概念.     What do you think of?  What do you think of the weather today? 你觉得天气怎么样?  cold,chilly,freeze, I‘ll freeze.我要冻僵了  What do you think of TV program last night?    send somebody something  send something to somebody  give, take, pass, read, sell, buy  find something for somebody  make buy
Do a favor for me.  Can I order something for you?    【Multiple choice questions】多项选择题  4
______ him a few words of Italian? The waiter.  a.Who taught
b.Who did teach
c.What did he teach
d.Whom did he teach  找特殊疑问词的时候一定要根据答案来决定  who whom  人做主语提问——who
对宾语提问——whom  如果对主语提问, 则句子的的语序和陈述句语序一样  如果对非主语来提问, 则句子要使用特殊疑问词+一般疑问句的语序  A 正确
who既可以对主语提问也可以对宾语提问, 而whom只能对宾语提问  Who/Whom did the waiter teach a few words of Italian?    5
He was a friendly waiter. He spoke to the writer ______ .  a.friend
b.as friends
c.like friends
d.in a friendly way  He spoke to the writer like a friend.  in...way :以...方式  D正确  friendly单独用, 形容词, 一般做定语来用  作为状语表示这个人做什么事情很友好, 用短语in a friendly way    7
He spent the whole day in his room. He was in his room ______ day.  a.the hole
d.all of  
all of us  C正确  all of 后面如果加代词, 代词前面不需要修修饰词  一旦要加名词, 前面一定要加the  all of the friends
all of my friends
all of the students    10
On the last day he made a big decision. It was the ______ day of his holiday.  a.final
d.bottom  the last day, final——形容词
end——名词/动词  bottom——名词     形容词修饰 day  latest:最新的   latest news
latest style 新款    11
He made a big decision. He ______ .  a.thought about it
b.made up his mind
.changed his mind
d.made a wish  think about:考虑、思考、想  make up one‘s mind:下定决心  change one‘s mind:改变主意  make a wish : 许个心愿, 愿望, 许愿  B正确    【Key structures】 关键句型  Exercise B  My friend, Roy, ______ (die) last year. He ______ (leave) me his CD player and his collection of CDs. Roy ______ (spend) a lot of money on CDs. He ______ (buy) one or two new CDs every week. He never ______ (go) to the cinema or to the theatre. He ______ (stay) at home every evening and ______ (listen) to music. He often ______ (lend) CDs to his friends. Sometimes they ______ (keep) them. He ______ (lose) many CDs in this way.  died
有具体的过去时间一定是具体的过去式  一般现在时  bought kept lent...        §Lesson 4 An exciting trip 激动人心的旅行    【New words and expressions】 生词和短语  ★exciting
adj. 令人兴奋的  excite:激动  excited:  -ed: 自己感到 / -ing:令人感到  exciting boy 令人兴奋的男孩  interesting man  The man is interesting.  The news exciting,I am excited  这类动词的宾语一定是人  The news excited me.  让后面的人感到...  interesting:令人感到有趣的  interested: 感到有意思的  The book interests me.那本事让我感到很有趣    ★receive
v. 接受, 收到  accept : 同意接收  receive:客观的收到  This morning I received a bunch of flowers from a boy,but I didn‘t accept it.  take 也可以作收到 take the exam : 接收考试;
take advice接收建议  receive/have  receive/have a letter from somebody.    ★firm
n. 商行, 公司  company    ★different
adj. 不同的  ★centre
n. 中心  ★abroad
adv. 在国外  副词, 直接和动词连用  go aroad 去国外  live abroad 国外定居  study abroad 国外学习    【Text】  Lesson 4
An exciting trip
激动人心的旅行  First listen and then answer the question.听录音, 然后回答以下问题.   Why is Tim finding this trip exciting?     I have just received a letter from my brother, Tim. He is in Australia. He has been there for six months. Tim is an engineer. He is working for a big firm and he has already visited a great number of different places in Australia. He has just bought an Australian car and has gone to Alice springs, a small town in the centre of Australia. He will soon visit Darwin. From there, he will fly to Perth. My brother has never been abroad before, so he is fending this trip very exciting.    参考译文  
我刚刚收到弟弟蒂姆的来信, 他正在澳大利亚. 他在那儿已经住了6个月了. 蒂姆是个工程师, 正在一家大公司工作, 并且已经去过澳大利亚的不少地方了. 他刚买了一辆澳大利亚小汽车, 现在去了澳大利亚中部的小镇艾利斯斯普林斯. 他不久还将到达达尔文去, 从那里, 他再飞往珀斯. 我弟弟以前从未出过国, 因此, 他觉得这次旅行非常激动人心.     【课文讲解】  读音语调要顿拙一些  received a letter from
just和完成时连用  months
one month[????]
two months[?????] 注意读音 将/?/省略  I‘have arrived in Beijing. (has been)arrive 是瞬间动词不能和段时间连用  He has been in Beijing for one year.  has been + in 地点  He has been in America for tow years.  连读  work for
work in 强调地点  work for强调work  I am working for a school.  I am working in the New Oriental school.  a great number of 类似于, 约等于a lot of  a great number of 后面一定要加可数名词复数  a lot of 可加可数名词也可加不可数名词  I have a lot of friends  I have a great number of friends.  has gone to :去了某地没回来  has been to :曾经去过某地, 现在不在那个地方  Have you been to Paris?  soon:很快(时间)  from there:从那地方起  from 即可以加时间又可以加地点  from half past 8 to half past 11  from Beijing to Tianjing  fly to Perth: go to Perth by air  before——副词, 在此之前   现在完成时态的标志  find trip exciting  find +宾语+形容词做宾补   find the room clean  find her happy  is finding
I‘m finding... . . We‘re finding... ...在口语中经常使用    〖语法精粹〗P4  下面表示状态、感觉、情绪、精神活动的动词不可用于进行时  doubt see hear know understand belong think  consider feel look seem show mind have sound taste   require possess care like hate love detest desire    arrive不能和断时间连用  用进行时态表示将来时态的 : go, come ,leave ,arrive    第3课关键句型 : 一般过去式   第4课关键句型 : 现在完成式  第5课 : 一般过去式和现在完成式的相同点, 不同点, 用的时候要注意什么  下面几个词一出现就标志着完成式 : just before already    receive
take(拿 带, 一般不作收到用)  他到某地有多久了.   He has been... ...   I have been here for three years.  find:发现, 找到  find the book dirty  find+n.+a.(宾补)    【Multiple choice questions】多项选择题  3
Tim is in Australia. He went ______ Australia six months ago.  a.to b.in c.at d.into  at...表示位置   be at...(典型表示位置的介词短语)  go to...只要有to这个感念, 它的后面一定要有宾语, go to the theater  go in...(in 做副词)很少加宾语   He went in.  go into...有去向的动作, 还有进入的动作  go into the room  move:搬家  move in:搬进来  move to the new house:正在搬  move into :搬进去了    4
Tim is in Australia. How long ______ there?  a.is he b.has he been c.has he d.was he  how long...对段时间提问, 跟现在完成时相连  have+动词的过去分词        §Lesson 5 No wrong numbers 无错号之虞    【New words and expressions】 生词和短语   ★pigeon
n. 鸽子  It‘s not my pigeon. 这不是我的过错=None of my busness.    ★message
n. 信息  information...不可数  leave sb. a message:给...留便条  I‘ll leave you a message.  take a message for sb: 替...捎口信  Can I take a message for you? 你能替我捎个口信吗?  Can you take a message for me?  打电话 :   Hello!----&May I have a word with Tom ?/May I speak with/to Tom?----&Can you take a message for me?    ★cover
v. 越过  cover:覆盖  cover+距离 : 越过   cover the distance    ★distance
distant:(a)远距离的  importance:(n.)重要  
important:(a.)重要的  difference : (n.)不同
different:(a.) 不同的  keep distance:保持距离  Can I share this table?  Can I join you?    ★request
n. 要求, 请求  request for: 对...有请求, 有需求  I have a request for the cake.  request sb.to do sth...要求某人做..=ask sb.to do sth.  require sb.to do sth.  you are required/asked to do...对人要求习惯用被动语态    ★spare part
备件  ★service
n. 业务, 服务  serve:(v.) 服务, 接待  service:(n.)服务, 业务  at your service---&glad to be at your service---&I am glad to be at your service. 我很乐意为您效劳.  ——Thank you.  ——You are welcome.(下次又需要再来找我)/Not at all.(根本完全不用谢)/That‘s (all)right.(绝对正确, 绝对过时)/(It‘s) My pleasure.(我很高兴这么做, 把自己放得很低, 把对方抬得很高)/That‘s ok.(类似于That‘s (all)right.)  ——Thank you for your listening.在讲课, 演讲结束时说, 即感谢大家的合作的概念  应以鼓掌回应.   情急之下, 可通用以下 :   —No thanks.  -No sorry.    【Text】  Lesson 5
No wrong numbers
无错号之虞  First listen and then answer the question.听录音, 然后回答以下问题.   What does‘No wrong numbers’mean?    Mr.James Scott has a garage in Silbury and now he has just bought another garage in Pinhurst. Pinhurst is only five miles from Silbury, but Mr. Scott cannot get a telephone for his new garage, so he has just bought twelve pigeons. Yesterday, a pigeon carried the first message from Pinhurst to Silbury. The bird covered the distance in three minutes. Up to now, Mr.Scott has sent a great many requests for spare parts and other urgent messages from one garage to the other. In this way, he has begun his own private ‘telephone‘ service.    参考译文  
詹姆斯.斯科特先生在锡尔伯里有一个汽车修理部, 现在他刚在平赫斯特买了另一个汽车修理部. 平赫特离锡尔伯里只有5英里, 但詹姆斯.斯科特先生未能为他新的汽车修理部搞到一部电话机, 所以他买了只鸽子. 昨天, 一只鸽子把第一封信从平赫特带到锡尔伯里. 这只鸟只用了3分钟就飞完了全程. 到目前为止, 斯科特先生从一个汽车修理部向另一个发送了大量索取备件的信件和其他紧急函件. 就这样, 他开始自己的私人 &电话& 业务.     【课文讲解】  garage[????????????????????????????]:车库, 车行, 两种读音要注意  another:其它的很多个中的一个  other: 其它的  the other:  Pinhurst is five miles (away) from Silbury.  Bus stop is only one mile from school/here.  Bus stop is only one mile (away).  --How far...? 多远  How far(away) is the bus stop?  How far is your home(from here)?  My home is ten miles away from here.  get a telephone:得到电话, 安装电话  for:为了  just...完成时态  from...to...:从一个地点的另外一个地点  英语中能使文章生辉的一个是动词一个是介词  carry:带着, 携带 其强调所携带的东西不会着地, 体会下例 :   I take my sister to the cinema.  I carried my son.  I carry the bag.  cover the distance:飞过那段距离  up to now:到现在为止(现在完成时)  request for:对...的需求  a great many:许多(+可数名词复数)  a great number of : 许多(+可数名词复数)  ...request and ...message(并列)  other:其它的  urgent(adj):紧急的   sth.urgent:紧急的事情  another:其它中的一个(+单数名词)  the other:两个之中的另外一个   one...the other  other:(a.)+n. 其它的 (可+单/复数名词)  others=&other + 名词复数(不用再加名词)  Some boys are playing football.and others are rowing/(going boating).  One is watering the flowers,and the other is reading.   Can you show me another?    【Special Difficulties】 难点  in this way:这样,以这种方式  in a friendly way  in a way : 从某种意义上来说: In a way,you are kind.  in the way:挡路: Sorry,you are in the way.(在口语中很少用, 一般用Excuse me)  out of the way:让路 : Get out of the way!.你给我滚出去!  by the way:随便说一声, 随便问一下(开头——转移话题, 随意)  on the way(to):在去...的途中(陈述句) : on the way to school/the office,on the way home.  另 : in the family way:怀孕了, 快有小孩了(have a baby)  The woman is in the family way.    Exercise  1
______ from Athens to London, the plane stopped at Rome.  2
I cooked this ______ you showed me.  3
______ , where is my coat?  4
Yes, ______ he has been very successful.  5
Children get ______ during the holidays.    (1) ...On the way...  Athens:雅典   London:伦敦  (2)...in the way  这种方式  I do...in the way you showed me.  I fly the kite in the way you showed me.  (3)...By the way...  (4)...in a way...  从某种意义上来说  (5).....  get one‘s own way:随心所欲 (at one‘s pleasure)    关于系动词 : 一般来说, 如be become 一定不单独使用, 往往要在后面加上表语, 我们称它为系动词.   但另外还有一些系动词同时又是不及物的实义动词, 常见的有 : seem look appear sound taste feel smell stay remain keep grow trun go run get prove stande等, 这些词有的语法书上称为半联系动词.     A little 修饰不可数名词; a few 修饰可数名词    soon:不久以后, 强调的是时间上的快  He will soon visit Darwin.He will visit Darwin__,   (a)quickly
(b)for a short time
(c) shortly
(d)in a hurry  He went quickly .quickly指的是动作上的快  for a short time:不久, 表示动作延续一段时间  soon:不久以后, 表示在这段时间之后  shortly=soon.不久以后  in a hurry:匆忙的指的是动作    【Multiple choice questions】多项选择题  4
Mr. Scott cannot get a telephone for his garage. ______ he has just bought twelve pigeons.  a.That‘s so b.That‘s why c.Because d.For  so表示前面是原因, 后面是结果  That‘s why :那就是为什么, 前者是原因  That‘s why+从句 : 那就是......原因, 前者是原因, 后者why后面是结果  I was caught in the traffic jam.That‘s why I was late.  be动词后面是表语, 后面的从句是表语从句  That‘s后面的表语从句常常用特殊疑问词引导, 再加一个句子  That‘s when we can start class.  That‘s where we will have a meeting.  That‘s how I get to school.    8
Mr. Scott has a garage in Silbury. His ______ garage is in Pinhurst.  a.another b.other c.else d.different  (8)......one...the other...  another:另外一个  another=an+other  an/a是冠词  his/my/your是形容词性物主代词  my mother‘s是名词所有格  在语法上, 以上三个词是不能同时并存的, 一般要用只能用其中一个  a bag/my bag  his,形容词物主代词, another=an+other  another强调的是剩下的还有好几个当中的一个, 强调的是有三个以上  other:其它的, 加单数就表示一个, his取代the的位置  语法的范围正在放宽松, his another 也对, 但不太好  else:其他的  1、疑问代词, who else,what else can I do for you?  2、anyone else,anything else?不定代词  else会放在被修饰词的后面, 会修饰两种词, 疑问词和不定代词  different:不同的    【时态填空】  1
What ______ you ______ (buy) yesterday?  2
Up till now, he never ______ (lend) me anything.  3
______ you (burn) those old papers yet?  4
He ______ (fight) in Flanders in the First World War.  5
They already ______ (leave).  6
When ______ you ______ (lose) your umbrella?  7
______ you ______ (listen) to the concert last night?  8
We just ______ (win) the match.    1...did...  yesterday,一般过去时  2....has never lent..  up till now/up to now,现在完成时  never属于频率副词, 频率副词一定会放在实义动词之前, 非实义动词之后  3.....have you burned...  burn:燃烧, yet,现在完成时的标志  4......fought...(fight的过去分词)  in the first World War,in+具体的过去年代是具体的过去时间, 一般过去时  5....have already left...  already:已经  6...did you lose...  When,对时间点提问  要不然和将来时连用, When will you do sth?  如果确定不和将来时连用, 一般情况When的出现意味着一般过去时  现在完成时会用How long定位  7...Did you listen...  last night,一般过去时  8...have just won...  just  动词的时态的第一种概念 : 根据这句话本身找关键词  完形填空一句话的出的结论不一定是正确的, 往往要根据上下文的时间得出时态        §Lesson 6 Percy Buttons 珀西.巴顿斯     【New words and expressions】 生词和短语  ★beggar
n. 乞丐  beg v.乞求  I beg your pardon?  ask for :请求得到  beg for :乞求得到    ★food
n. 食物 不可数  a lot of food    ★pocket
n. 衣服口袋  inner pocket:内口袋  jacket pocket : 夹克的口袋  coat pocket : 大衣口袋  pocket book:袖珍书  pocket dictionary:袖珍词典  pocket money : (小孩)零花钱  change:零钱  get exact change : 准备好正确的零花钱  beer money:(男孩)零花钱  pocket pick:车上的小偷    ★call
v. 拜访, 光顾  visit  call sb:给某人打电话  call up sb:给某人打电话  call back:回某人电话  Can you take a message for me?  Can you tell him to call back?  call on sb 拜访某人  call at,at一般和地点相连  call at+地点=visit someplace 拜访某地  I will call on you.  I will call at your home.  call out =shout,大声喊  call in sb:招集和邀请某人  For the project,the government called in a lot of experts.    【Text】  Lesson 6
Percy Buttons
珀西·巴顿斯  First listen and then answer the question. 听录音, 然后回答以下问题.   Who is Percy Buttons?    I have just moved to a house in Bridge Street. Yesterday a beggar knocked at my door. He asked me for a meal and a glass of beer. In return for this, the beggar stood on his head and sang songs. I gave him a meal. He ate the food and drank the beer. Then he put a piece of cheese in his pocket and went away. Later a neighbour told me about him. Everybody knows him. His name is Percy Buttons. He calls at every house in the street once a month and always asks for a meal and a glass of beer.    参考译文  
我刚刚搬进了大桥街的一所房子. 昨天一个乞丐来敲我的门, 问我要一顿饭和一杯啤酒. 作为回报, 那乞丐头顶地倒立起来, 嘴里还唱着歌. 我给了他一顿饭. 他把食物吃完, 又喝了酒. 然后把一块乳酪装进衣袋里走了. 后来, 一位邻居告诉了我他的情况. 大家都认识他, 他叫珀西.巴顿斯. 他每月对这条街上的每户人家光顾一次, 总是请求给他一顿饭和一杯啤酒.     【课文讲解】  move to :搬到  knock at:敲  knock at the door  knock at the window    beer[??????];bear[???]
注意读音    ask sb for sth:问某人要什么东西; request for  为了这个目的去请求某人, sb更多的时候不出现, ask for sth  The boy asked (his parents省略)for money again/once more.  in return for this : 作为对什么的回报  in return:作为回报  He doesn‘t want anything in return.他不想得到任何回报  hospitality:热情  I‘ll buy a present for him in return for hospitality.  this 在代词当中常常指代上文的一件事情  stood on his head : 倒立  stand on one‘s hands:用手着地(hand单数就是一只手, 双手复数)  跪着, 膝盖 : knees : stand on one‘s knees  躺着, 躺 : lie : lie in bed  lie on one‘s back:仰面躺着  lie on one‘s side:侧躺  lie on one‘s stomach : 趴着  give him a meal  go away  later : 后来  tell sb about sth,about:关于, 通过其他事自己得出结论, tell you about him  tell sb sth:告诉某人某件事(把事情直接告诉), tell you the news  tell you the word  tell you about the word  everybody作为主语一定作单数看待, 属于不定代词  所有的不定代词作为主语一律为单数看待 : somebody anybody everything等  calls at every house  in the street英国写/on the street美国写  once a month:一个月一次, 单位表达方式  a.表示每月一次, 计量单位 &/&   five kilometers an hour  ask for,是ask sb for sth的省略  Percy Buttons? a beggar  He calls at every house in the street once a month and asks for a meal and a glass of bear    【Key structures】 关键句型  a,the和some  a:单数, 可数名词  the:可加单数/复数, 还可加不可数名词, 加在什么名词前面都对  some:只能加在不可数名词的前面或可数名词复数的前面  a和the的区别  a是泛指,特指, the man  在文章当中第一次出现名词的时候往往用a和an修饰, 第二次出现的时候用the  在表示一种笼统概念的陈述句中可以省略a和some  Yesterday I bought a book,Books are not very expensive.  笼统概念 : 某某一类/一种东西  I have just drunk a glass of milk ,Milk is
very refreshing.  I ate an apple./Apples are delicious.  I like oranges.Would you like some oranges?  Mrs.Jones bought a bag of flour,a bag of sugar,and some tea.  She always buys flour,sugar and tea at the grocer‘s    a和the  A man is walking towards me.The man is carrying a parcel.The parcel  is full of meat.    Names  We cannot put a or the in front of names  表示某某一类人当中, 具有这种特征当中的一个, a Mr.zhang    【Special Difficulties】 难点  某些动词的后面加上介词或副词以后就会改变词义, 这种新的组合称作短语动词  put:放, put on  take:拿走, take off  look:看, look at:看, look for:寻找, look afrer:照顾, look out:当心  call : call at,call on,call in ,call back,call for(a.去取某物, 去接某人b.需要 : The problem calls for immediate action 这个问题需要立即采取行动)  knock : knock at:敲, knock off,knock over,knock out  knock off:下班, He knocked off earlier.  knock sth off+地点, knock the vase off the table  knock off:打折, knock 10% off the price.  knock over,A car knocked the boy over.  如果有地点, 无地点, over,I knocked the boy off the bicycle.    Exercises
He did not know how to fight, but he knocked the boxer ______ .  2
This flowerpot is broken, Who knocked it ______ ?  3
I knocked ______ early yesterday and went to a football match.  4
Listen! Someone is knocking ______ the window!    1...out...  knock out :打晕, boxer:拳击手  在拳击场合中, 把人打倒在地叫knock out(专用术语)  2...over...  无地点  3...off...  4...at...    Exercises
The old lady hit the thief over the head with a candlestick and now he is unconscious.  2
At what time do you finish work every day?  3
The shopkeeper reduced the price of all his goods by 20%.    1
knock out 2
knock off 3
knock 10% off the price of all the goods    【Multiple choice questions】多项选择题  5
A neighbour told me about him. He ______ Percy Buttons was a beggar.  a.told b.said me c.told to me d.said  5...D...  say说/tell告诉  He says + 句子; He says+that+句子; say to sb.  tell sb.+句子 : tell sb.+that+句子  He said to me/he told me  Percy Buttons 作为从句的主语  一个简单句只有一个主语一个动词  He told me Percy Bottons was a Beggar.    6
Everybody knows him ______ know him.  a.They all b.Each c.Every d.All they  they all(对)/all they(错)  all of us/all of them  我们所有人 all of us,we all  each/every 每一个  each:强调个体; every 强调整体  every adj.+n. 每一个(书, 本, 人等)  each adj.&pron.:each adj.+n;
each pron.直接作主语或者宾语  every person likes...  each person likes.../each likes...  every 不能做主语; each 强调个体, 使用第三人称单数    7
______ does he call? Once a month.  a.How seldom b.How long c.How soon d.How often  once a month:每月一次, 属于频率  对频率提问 : how often  提问多久 : how long  提问次数 : how many times    How many times do you visit your mother each month?  How long do you visit your mother?对时间提问  How often do you visit your mother?对时间和次数提问  How soon 多久以后  How soon will you finish your homework?    8
A beggar is a person who ______ .  a.asks for money but doesn‘t work b.asks for food  c.works hard d.is out of work  out of work 失业  I am out of work,/I lose my job.      10
She gave him a piece of cheese. He put the ______ of cheese in his pocket.  a.bit b.bar c.block d.packet  10...A...  piece of:a piece of cheese 一块奶酪  bit : a bit of /a piece of 在英文中经常互用  bar: a bar of chocolate---一块巧克力  bar 门闩 : 长条状 : a bar of soap  block 块, 一大块: block v.堵塞; block n.房子  packet:一包  a piece of.../a bit of...    12
All the houses in our ______ are the same age and size.  a.street b.way c.road d.route  12...A...  same age and size 同年代同样式  street 两边有房子的街道, 强调城市里的街道  way, on the way,in the way 挡住某人的路(强调方向)  road 路的通称 : road home 通往家的路 (张艺谋的影片《我的父亲母亲》的英文名)  route 路线    〖语法精粹〗  1.How can you___b____if you are not ____?  A.listening/hearing  B.hear/listening  C.be listening/hear  D.be hearing/listening to  listen听/hear听见  如果你不听, 怎么可能听见呢?  be 不能加动词原形; be+ -ed/-ing  can+动词原形    2.The girl even won‘t have her lunch before she__D__her homework.  A.will finish  B.is finishing  C.had finished  D.finishes  won‘t=will not  状语从句中, 用一般现在时取代将来时.    3.Those who have applied for the post__A__in the office.(此题超前)  A.are being interviewed
B.are interviewing  C.interviewing (光动词+ing不能构成谓语)
D.to be interviewing (不定式不能构成谓语动词)  apply for 申请  who 在名词后面, 引导定语从句  interview 面试  从句(have applied for)现在完成时, 主句缺少谓语动词  A.are being interviewed 被动  B.are interviewing    主动  在英文中, 只能领导对员工面试, 员工只能被面试    4.The old scientist __C___to do more for the country.  A.is wishing
B.has been wishing.
C.wishes  D.has been wished
从语法上说合理, 但不合情  scientist 科学家; wish 希望  表示状态、感觉、情绪、精神活动的动词不可用于进行时态.  wish sb.to do    5.If he___B___,don‘t wake him up.  A.still sleeps
B.is still sleeping
C.still had been sleeping
D.will be sleeping still  if——一般用一般现在式  如果他在睡觉的话, 不要吵醒他  关于时态的把握 : 1.关键词2.上下文3.潜在含义    now 现在进行时  often,always 一般现在时  just,already 现在完成时  last week,last summer...一般过去时
    § Lesson 7 Too late 为时太晚    【New words and expressions】 生词和短语  ★detective
n. 侦探  detective story 侦探小说    ★airport
n. 机场  ★airfield
n. 飞机起落的场地  port 港口; airport航空港  field 田野; airfield 停机坪  at the airport  on the airfield    ★expect
v. 期待, 等待  except (prep)除……之外  expect/ik‘spekt/ v. 期待, 等待  I think so.  I expect so.我希望如此[口语]  expect sb.to do sth.期待某人做某事  expect sth.及物动词 : I expect your letter.  I expect you to write back.  wait for sth./wait for sb.不及物动词  expect:心理上的等待  wait for:动作上的等待  I wait for my mother.  I expect my mother to come back.    ★valuable
adj. 贵重的  ★precious
adj. 珍贵的  value n.v ---valuable adj.有价值的  sth.is valuable/sth.is precious  precious 带有感情色彩的  precious photo 珍贵的照片  price 价格; priceless adj.-less 表否定; 没有价格的, 无价的  valueless adj. 没有价值, 不足道的  worth 值 : worthless adj. 无价值的    ★parcel
n. 包裹  ★diamond
n. 钻石  precious stone 宝石  crystal 水晶; jade 玉  diamond ring 钻石戒指    ★steal
v. 偷  steal,stole,stolen  steal sth. 偷(某物)  rob sb. 抢(某人)  My wallet was stolen.  I was robbed.  rob the bank 与地点相连的偷抢都用rob+地点    ★main adj. 主要的   main street   main idea   但不能与人连用    ★guard
n. 警戒, 守卫  life guard 救生员/body guard 保镖    ★stone
n. 石子  ★sand
n. 沙子    本课重点 : 过去进行时, 一般过去时  一般过去时与现在完成时  共同点 : 动作在过去都做过了.   区别 : 过去式只能强调过去的事, 和现在没有任何关系.   I ate a piece of bread.  现在完成时, 过去的事情对现在产生的影响.   I have eaten a piece of bread this morning.I‘m not hungry.  The clock stopped.陈述事实  The clock has stopped.过去的事实对现在造成影响  It snowed yesterday.  It has snowed yesterday.强调对现在造成影响     【Text】  Lesson 7
为时太晚  First listen and then answer the question. 听录音, 然后回答以下问题.   Did the detectives save the diamonds?    The plane was late and detectives were waiting at the airport all morning. They were expecting a valuable parcel of diamonds from South Africa. A few hours earlier, someone had told the police that thieves would try to steal the diamonds. When the plane arrived, some of the detectives were waiting inside the main building while others were waiting on the airfield. Two men took the parcel off the plane and carried it into the Customs House. While two detectives were keeping guard at the door, two others opened the parcel. To their surprise, the precious parcel was full of stones and sand!    参考译文  
飞机误点了, 侦探们在机场等了整整一上午. 他们正期待从南非来的一个装着钻石的贵重包裹. 数小时以前, 有人向警方报告, 说有人企图偷走这些钻石. 当飞机到达时, 一些侦探等候在主楼内, 另一些侦探则守候在停机坪上. 有两个人把包裹拿下飞机, 进了海关. 这时两个侦探把住门口, 另外两个侦探打开了包裹. 令他们吃惊的是, 那珍贵的包裹里面装的全是石头和沙子!    【课文讲解】  all morning=all the morning  The plane was late 飞机晚(点)了  The bus was late./The train was late.  detectives 没有强调一些侦探或者那些侦探, 强调侦探这种人        笼统感念, 可不加some,the  ....were waiting... 故事背景, 用进行时态  They were expecting...期待着心理上的等  They were waiting for...  a valuable parcel of diamonds  a cup of tea 强调的是茶  South Africa 南非  a few hours earlier 几个小时以前  a few hours before/a few hours ago  someone had told...过去完成时, 过去以前发生的事情  ...that thieves would try to...  would+do 过去将来时,间接方式, 转述, 站在过去看未来  that 从句.典型的宾语从句, 起转述作用  steal sth.  one...the other.../some...others...   others=other+名词复数  ...the plane arrived,...were waiting inside the main building  while others were waiting on...   while 当……时候  while能用when代替;  但是when却不一定能用while代替.  while+从句, 动作一定会延续  when+延续性动词/瞬间动词; when he arrived  when he died  when,while强调动作同时发生  过去进行时 :   在过去的某一点时间, 或者是过去某一动作同时发生的另外一个动作  瞬间动词(arrive)无进行时态  I am arriving 进行时态表示将要  When he arrived,I was having dinner.  同时发生的两个动作, 均用过去进行时  When I was doing my homework,my mother was cooking.  When my mother was doing the housework,my father was watching TV.  同时发生的两个动作  1.一个用一般过去时, 另一个用过去进行时  2.分工的情况, 均用过去进行时  When the plane arrived,...were waiting inside the main building  while others were waiting on...  Two men took the parcel off...  take sth.off...=take sth.away from...  and carried it into...carried 表示看得很重  Customs House 海关  While...  ...were keeping guard at the door,two others opened the parcel.  表面上是分工, 两个动作同时发生, 不是同时开始同时结束, 延续时间不一致,   长一点时间的动作用进行时态, 短时间的动作用过去时.  When someone knocked at the door,I was having dinner.  keep guard 守卫; at the door 在门边(固定搭配)  two others=two other detectives  To their surprise  to one‘s surprise,让某人惊讶的是  To my surprise,the teacher was late.  To one‘s +表达人情绪的名词  to one‘s joy  To my joy, my mother came here yesterday.  to one‘s excitement  To our excitement,our team wins.  be full of ...装满  My bag was full of books.  The cup is full of water.    总结  a few hours ealier 几个小时以前  two others  to one‘s surprise,...  be full of 装满    重点 : 过去动作同时发生的时态  1.过去两个动作同时发生, 习惯上一个用一般过去时, 另一个用过去进行时  ; 动作长用过去进行时, 动作短用一般过去时; 分工的情况, 动作的开始时间和  结束时间几乎相同, 均用过去进行时;    I was listening to the radio,my sister was dancing.  2.两个动作在同时段进行, 在不同时间结束, 先发生的动作未结束, 另一个动作  发生, 先发生的动作用进行时态, 另一个动作用过去时.  When the telephone rang,I was opening the door.先开门  When the telephone was ringing, I opened the door. 电话先响  3.瞬间动词没有进行时态, 所以两个动作同时发生, 延续性动词用进行时态, 瞬间  动词使用过去时态.     【Special Difficulties】 难点  Do you remember these sentences?  come and look at...  I am looking for...  v.+prep.+宾语  Now read these sentences  v.+prep./adv.代表不同的意思  look at 看; look after照料  v.+prep./adv.+宾语(n.)  v.+宾语(n./pron.)+prep./adv.  take off the coat......take the coat off/take it off  coat n.作宾语  put on your shoes/put your shoes on/put them on    宾语的位置和词性取决于施加动作的动词  介词出现, 一定要有宾语, 所以 v.+prep.+宾语(n.)  副词可省略.v.+宾语(n./pron.)+adv. 或 v.+adv.+宾语(n.)  at, off adv.  vt.+宾语(及物)  vi.+prep.+宾语(不及物)  take vt./look vi.  I always take money with me.我身上总带些钱    Exercise  put the book on the desk--& put vt.  put out...--&out adv.  He is looking for his pen.......for prep.    1
He gave away all his books.  2
She woke up the children early this morning.  3
He is looking for his umbrella.  4
They cut off the king‘s head.  5
Put on your hat and coat.  6
Give it back to your brother.  7
Help me to lift up this table.  8
Take off your shoes and put on your slippers.  9
He is looking at the picture.  10
Send her away or she will cause trouble.  11
They have pulled down the old building.  12
Make up your mind.  13
He asked for permission to leave.  She threw away all those old newspapers.    1.give away...--&give(vt.)--&give...away  2.woke up...--&wake sb.(vt.);up(adv.)--&wake...up...  wake me up.叫醒我; 代词做宾语, 放在动词与副词之间  3.look for...--&look(vi.)  4.cut off...--&cut(vt.);cut hair  5.put on...--&put...on...  6.give it back...--&it(pron.)  7.lift up...--&up(adv.)可省略; lift(up)lift sth.up  8.take off...;put on...---&take (vt.)put(vt.)  9.look at...---&look(vi.)  10.send her away...---her(pron.)  11.pull down...--&pull(vt.);down(adv.)  pull one‘s leg 开玩笑  You are pulling my leg.你开我玩笑  12.make up...---&make(vt.)up one‘s mind习惯用法不换,语法上可换  13.ask for...--&ask(sb.)for sth. 其实是省略sb.故不可换  14.throw away...--&throw(vt.)...away...    宾语的位置和词性取决于施加动作的动词  vt.+adv.+宾语(n.)  vt.+宾语(n./pron.)+adv.  vi+prep.+宾语(n.)  at (prep)  off(adv)    词组当中的练习, 短语be interested in 不能用at on等代替  如果不能接收, 就记住--放弃  如果已经说过, 还没有明白, 就要执著弄懂    【Multiple choice questions】多项选择题  5
Someone had told the police that thieves would try to steal the diamonds. This happened ______ the plane arrived.  a.before b.after c.when d.as soon as  5.had done.——两个动作先后发生(一个动作结束, 另一个动作才发生)用过去完成时  before:在……之前   as soon as:一……就
The detectives were ______ a valuable parcel of diamonds.  a.expecting b.waiting c.expecting for d.expecting to  8.expect, wait  I expect so.
I expect your letter.
expect somebody to do  wait for  expect somebody to
expecting    9
The parcel was valuable. It was ______ .  a.worth
b.worthy c.precious d.value  9.valuable......precious
value:名词  worth后面一定要加动词   something is worth...  The book is worth reading.(动名词)  The book is worth three dollars.  Worthy adj n......be worthy of(固定搭配)  This book is worthy of being read [to be read].  这本书值得一读.   acts worthy of punishment  应该受处分的行为  Worthless adj......something is worthless(后面不加任何东西)    10
The thieves wanted to ______ the diamonds.  a.rob b.steal c.take from d.take to  10.加something做宾语的一定是steal    【Key structures】 关键句型  Exercises D  1 As my father ______ (leave) the house, the postman ______ (arrive).  2
Tom ______ (work) in the garden while I ______ (sit) in the sun.  3
As I ______ (walk) down the street, I ______ (meet) Charlie.  4
While he ______ (read) the letter, he ______ (hear) a knock at the door.  5
While mother ______ (prepare) lunch, Janet ______ (set) the table.  6
She ______ (drop) the tray when I ______ (speak) to her.    1.As:正当  将要走  be doing
was leaving ...arrived(两个瞬间动词同时发生可能性很小, 应具体分析, 故用进行时态表将来)  2.was working...was sitting  3.was working...met  4.was reading...heard : hear是不用进行时态的  5.set the table摆桌子
was preparing...set  6.dropped...was speaking        § Lesson 8 The best and the worst 最好的和最差的    【New words and expressions】 生词和短语  ★competition
n. 比赛, 竞赛  race : car race  match : football match  contest : baby contest
更广泛  beauty contest 选美  暗地里的竞争-competition  game : 游戏, 运动    ★neat
adj. 整齐的, 整洁的  neat=tidy adj / v tidy (up) the room 整理房间    ★path
n. 小路, 小径 亦作pathway   ★wooden
adj. 木头的  ★pool
n. 水池(人工的)
  swimming pool 游泳池  pond
天然的  《golden pond》-金色池塘    good
比较级-than  最高级-of all  He is the tallest of all.
He is the tallest in the room.  the+ -est  more interesting
the most interesting  1、三个或者是三个音节以上——多音节  比较级的构成 : more+原级    最高级的构成 : the most+原级  2、单音节的词用er  3、双音节   以y结尾的双音节词去y后+ier(大多数情况)  clever
more clever  slowly
more slowly  often
more often  fun:快乐   more fun 美国人用  无规律 : good well(better best)
bad badly(worse worst)
many much(more most)
little(less least)
far (farther further , farthest furthest)
old(older elder,oldest eldest)  farther:距离上的远和更远   further:程度  further more(更有甚者)  older:比...大    elder : 做定语修饰其他名词  elder sister (年长的)姐姐  She is older than somebody    【Text】  Lesson 8
The best and the worst
最好的和最差的  First listen and then answer the question.听录音, 然后回答以下问题.   Why is Joe‘s garden the most beautiful one in the town?    Joe Sanders has the most beautiful garden in our town. Nearly everybody enters for ‘The Nicest Garden Competition‘ each year, but Joe wins every time. Bill Frith‘s garden is larger than Joe‘s. Bill works harder than Joe and grows more flowers and vegetables, but Joe‘s garden is more interesting. He has made neat paths and has built a wooden bridge over a pool. I like gardens too, but I do not like hard work. Every year I enter for the garden competition too, and I always win a little prize for the worst garden in the town!    参考译文  
乔.桑德斯拥有我们镇上最漂亮的花园. 几乎每个人都参加每年举办的 &最佳花园竞赛& , 而每次都是乔获胜. 比尔.弗里斯的花园比乔的花园大, 他比乔也更为勤奋, 种植的花卉和蔬菜也更多, 但乔的花园更富有情趣. 他修筑了一条条整洁的小路, 并在一个池塘上架了一座小木桥. 我也喜欢花园, 但我却不愿意辛勤劳动. 每年的花园竞赛我也参加, 但总因是镇上最劣的花园而获得一个小奖!     【课文讲解】   Joe Bill
the writer  the most beautiful
the largest
the worst  Joe‘s garden is the most beautiful.  Bill‘s garden is the largest.  The writer‘s is the worst.  比较的东西都是同类的事物
joe‘s 的 &‘s& 不能省略  Bill‘s garden is larger than Joe‘s.  enter for:报名参加, 强调报名  take jpart in 真正的参加  enter for the exam  win:赢   won--won
I lose(输了)  win something
I win the book.
I win the gold cup  win后面往往是奖品  win a prize:赢得了一个奖  win a prize for:因为...而获奖  win不能接对手  defeat+对手  I defeat you.    【Key structures】 关键句型  最高级的标志 : of
in  in+地点   of+范围    Exercises D (用of或in填空)  1
Which is the longest river ______ the world?  2
This is the finest picture ______ them all.  3
This stereo is the most expensive ______ all the ones in the shop.  4
He is the best boxer ______ our town.    1.in
4.in    【Special Difficulties】 难点  Everyone knows him  Exercises A  1
Everybody (believe) (believes) he will win.  2
I heard a noise and went downstairs. I found that everything (were) (was) in order.  3
Everyone (try) (tries) to earn more and work less.    1.believes
3.tries    Exercises B(必要时填上for)  1
He is very ill. No one is allowed to enter ______ his room.  2
Will you enter ______ this week‘s crossword competition?  3
Many athletes have entered ______ the Olympic Games this year.  4
No one saw the thief when he entered ______ the building.  5
I have entered ______ the examination but I don‘t want to take it.     enter/enter for  1...enter his room  enter 直接使用表示进入; enter for : 表示报名  2....enter for this week‘s...  crossward 文字游戏  3...enterd for the Olympic Games...  athletes : sportsman 运动员, 体育家  4....entered...the building.  5....entered for the examination...  enter+地点名词  enter for+表示比赛、竞赛、考试的名词    【Multiple choice questions】多项选择题  3
Bill Frith‘s garden is larger than Joe‘s. It is ______ .  a.larger garden b.a large garden c.large garden d.largest garden  3. ...It is...  It 指代前一句的主语, Bill Frith‘s garden  两者比较, 不可能出现最高级  garden 可数名词  garden 单数 : a garden  garden 复数 : gardens (不可能有第三种情况)  It is a larger garden.  可数名词 + a/an
或者 -s    6
The writer is fond of gardens. ______ .  a.They like him b.They like to him c.He likes them d.He likes  6......C  be fond of: like  I like sth.  I love sth.  I enjoy sth.  I am fond of sth.    8
Joe wins every time. He always ______ Bill Frith.  a.wins b.beats c.gains d.earns  8.....B  对手关系不能用win  defeat v.击败  beat v.打败; 打  gain:get sth.  earn:挣得 : earn money    9
Joe grows more flowers. More flowers ______ in his garden.  a.grow b.grow tall c.grow up d.grow big  grow vt.:grow flowers...种植  grow vi.:sth....生长  in the garden 地点状语  grow tall/grow big 变得...;一般不加形容词  grow up: up adv.表示向上; 只和人连用, 表示人的长大    10
Joe‘s garden is interesting. Joe is ______ in gardening.  a.interesting b.interest c.interestingly d.interested  10...D  sth.is interesting……是令人感兴趣的  be interested in....(对自己感兴趣)对---感兴趣    11
The writer doesn‘t like hard work. It‘s ______ to look after a garden.  a.a hard work b.a hard job c.hard job d.hardly a job  it 作形式主语; 真正的主语是to look after the garden  hard work 繁重的工作  work不可数名词/job可数名词  a hard work 错  a hard job  hard job 错  hardly a job : hardly adv.几乎不  Have you understood me?  Sorry,I have hardly understood you.    12
Every year the writer enters for the garden competition ______ .  a.very b.also c.and d.either  12....B  very 不单独使用  and 并列连词, 不放在句子末尾  either也, 表否定  also 表示也, 可以放在句子末尾  often 可以放在句子末尾        § Lesson 9 A cold welcome 冷遇    【New words and expressions】 生词和短语  ★welcome
n. 欢迎; v. 欢迎  a cold welcome 冷遇  welcome to+地点  welcome to China  welcome to my home/welcome home/welcome back  You are welcome./welcome adj.  You are welcome to+地点    ★crowd
n. 人群  person  people  crowd :in the crowd 在人群中  I spotted him in the crowd 我在人群中一眼就认出了他  a crowd of people 没有次序的人群, 拥挤的人群  a group of people 有次序的人群  crowd v.拥挤, 挤满  a large crowd of people 一大群人/crowds of people 许多人, 人山人海    ★gather
v. 聚集  people gathered 人们聚集在一起, 尤指自发性的聚集    ★hand
n. (表或机器的)指针  hand n.手  minute hand/second hand/hour hand  second hand 二手的, 旧的  wait me a moment/wait me a few seconds(for a few secs.)  secs.:seconds的缩写    ★shout
v. 喊叫  call out 大声喊叫  cry out 大声哭喊  scream 尖叫    ★refuse
v. 拒绝  ★laugh
v. 笑    【Text】  Lesson 9
A cold welcome
冷遇  First listen and then answer the question.听录音, 然后回答以下问题.   What does ‘a cold welcome‘ refer to?    On Wednesday evening, we went to the Town Hall. It was the last da}

我要回帖

更多关于 joan got home late 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信