定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢宾语从句专项练习(附有答案)_文档下载
宾语从句专项练习(附有答案)
宾语从句专项练习
一、选择填空:
) 1. It's so dark. I can't find out _______ it's a boy _______ a girl.
A. if, and
B. that, and
C. either, or
D. whether, or
) 2. They will be thankful for _______ you have done.
) 3. He told me _______ she would catch the early bus.
B. whether
) 4. Mrs. Green asked me _______ I would go with her.
) 5. I don't know _______ the coat _______ cheap enough.
) 24. Can you tell me _______ language she speaks?
D. whether
) 25. Can you tell us _______ you grow cotton in your country?
B. whether
) 26. I don't understand _______ you said.
) 27. Do you know _______ made him angry last time?
) 28. Can you tell me _______ the meeting will begin?
B. whether
) 29. ____ surprised me most was ______ he didn't go to school yesterday.
B. where, were
C. that ,was
D. if, were
) 6. Call you tell me why _______ yesterday?
A. you didn't come
B. did you not come
C. didn't you come
D. you don't come
) 7. Do you remember _______ you _______ the look?
A. where, put
B. if, have put
C. what, put
D. where, are putting
) 8. Jack isn't sure _______ students there are in his class.
A. how many
D. whether
) 9. Can you tell me _______ yesterday?
A. what they do B. what they did C. what do they do D. what did they do
) 10. I want to know _______ his homework yesterday evening.
A. if he finished
B. whether he had finished C. had she finished
D. has she finished
) 11. Do you know what _______ this time yesterday?
A. they are doing B. are they doing C. they were doing D. were they doing
) 12. Excuse me, can you tell me _______ ?
A. why was the train late
B. why the train was late
C. why is the train late
D. why the train is late
) 13. Do you know where _______ ? Someone is looking for him.
) 14. He wanted to know how long _______ in hospital.
A. she is staying
B. she had stayed
C. did she stay
D. she stay
) 15. My brother said he _______ going _______ his friend the next day.
A. was, to meet B. would go, has C. will go, was going to D. will go, will
) 16. He told me that he _______ to London the next day.
A. would go
D. has gone
) 17. He said that light _______ much faster than sound.
A. traveled
B. will travel
C. travels
D. is traveling
) 18. Our teacher said that the moon _______ around the earth.
C. has turned
) 19. He said that April _______ the _______ month of a year.
A. is, third
B. is, fourth
C. was, fourth
D. was, third
) 20. Do you know _______ ?
A. is it whose pen
B. whose pen is it C. whose pen it is
D. it is whose pen
) 21. Can you tell me _______ ?
A. who are you
B. who you are
C. you are who
D. who you be
) 22. Do you know _______ of the three?
A. which book she likes best
B. which best book does she like
C. that which book she likes best
D. which book she best likes
) 23. I hear _______ the teacher will come back from the UK soon.
D. whether
A. What, how
B. What, that
C. That, that
D. Whom, that (
) 30. I wondered _______ they had been to America.
) 31. You will feel hungry _______ you don't have breakfast.
) 32. Do you know _______ Jack left so early?
D. though (
) 33. You must do _______ I told you.
) 34. I am sure _______ you said is true.
) 35. It has not been decided _______ they will leave.
) 36. Go back _______ you come from.
) 37. Do you know _______ she will go to the cinema with us?
) 38. The children said _______ they _______ themselves very much.
A. if, enjoy
B. why, enjoyed
C. where, enjoy
D. that, enjoyed (
) 39. I don't think _______ I _______ out the problem.
A. if, can work
B. how, will work C. that, can work
D. when, will work (
) 40. She is afraid _______ he _______ cold at night.
A. that, will catch
B. that, catches C. whether, will catch
D. is, catches (
) 41. We are sure _______ he _______ to speak English well.
A. that, learned
B. that, has learned C. if, learned D. if, has learned
) 42. The boy asked _______ I _______ any noise from outside.
A. when, heard B. why, had learned C. whether, had heard
D. what, heard (
) 43. Who can tell us _______ about over there?
A. what they talk
B. what do they talk
C. what are they talking
D. what they are talking
) 44. We couldn't find out _______ , so we asked a policeman.
A. whose bike it was
B. whose bike was it
C. whose it was bike
D. whose was it bike
) 45. Do you know _______ take to get to the hospital?
A. which way must we
B. which must we way
C. which way we must
D. which we must way (
) 46. Tom asked _______ to school late.
A. who did often come
B. who often came
C. why had she left
D. why she had left
宾语从句专项练习(附有答案)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。宾语从句专项练习 一、选择填空: ( ) 1. It's so dark. I can't find out ___ it's a boy _...宾语从句专项练习(附有答案)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。宾语从句专项练习一、选择填空: 1. It's so dark. I can't find out ___ it's a boy ___ a ...宾语从句专项练习(附有答案)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。宾语从句专项练习一、选择填空: ( ) 1. It's so dark. I can't find out ___ it's a boy _...宾语从句专项练习(附答案)。宾语从句专项练习一、将下面的句子连接成为含有宾语从句...宾语从句专项练习一、将下面的句子连接成为含有宾语从句的复合句。 1.These ...宾语从句专项练习(附有答案)_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。初中宾语从句 宾语从句专项练习一、选择填空: ( ) 1. It's so dark. I can't find out _...宾语从句专项练习(答案) 2页 2下载券2宾语从句专项练习(附有答案) 暂无评价0人阅读0次下载举报文...宾语从句专项练习(附答案)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。宾语从句专项练习 一、将下面的句子连接成为含有宾语从句的复合句。 1.These flowers are from Guangdong. He ...宾语从句专项练习(附答案)_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。宾语从句专项练习 一、选择填空。 ( ) 1. What did Mike say? He said ___. A. if you are...英语宾语从句专项练习(含答案)_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。英语宾语从句专项练习 宾语从句专项练习( 宾语从句专项练习(一) 一、将下面的句子连接成为含有宾语从句...英语宾语从句专项练习(含答案)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Ⅰ. 单项选择。 (20分...?? 二、宾语从句专项练习 将下面的句子连接成为含有宾语从句的复合句。 1....宾语从句专项复习
said ( that ) the fastest way to travel was by plane.
【注意】1、由连接代、副词引导的宾语从句可以和“疑问词+不定式”结构转化。
2、要注意区分判断由if、when引导的从句类型.
二、宾语从句的语序:
宾语从句的语序是陈述语序,即“连接词+主语+谓语+其它成分”。特别强调:它的主语和谓语的语序是陈述语序,而不是疑问句的倒装结构。
Can you tell me who(m) we have to see?( √
三、宾语从句的时态呼应:
I thought (that) you would be free today. (
【注意】当宾语从句叙述的是客观真理时,不管主句谓语的时态如何,从句都用一般现在时。
其他需要说明的问题:
1、标点由主句决定,如主句是陈述句、祈使句,则用句号;是疑问句则用问号。
Can you tell me which bus I should take?
、要注意个别句子中主从句人称的一致。
I think that he is
right, isn't he?&&&&&
I don't believe he is a student, is he?
He supposes that she
will come tonight, doesn't he?&&&&&
He never said he was a good student, did he?
▲五、&
宾语从句和状语从句的区分:
2) I don’t know if the train has arrived.
Light travels faster
than sound. My teacher told me. My teacher told me ____ light ____
faster than sound.
Jack didn’t know
.Jack didn’t know _____ there _____ ____ a meeting in five
I asked him what
_____ _____ _____.
asked the boys _______ they ______ fried chicken.
don't know _______ the watch _______ made in Shanghai.
1. What did Mike say? He said ____________________.
what colour was itC. the weather is fine& D. summer comes after
2. Tom asked my friend ________________.
not to be so angry
3. Let me tell you __________________.
B. how much does the
car cost C. how much did I pay for the car& D. how much I spent
on the car
4. Peter knew_______.A. whether he has finished reading the
why the boy had so many questions
when they will leave for Paris
Could you tell me ___________?
A. where do you
who you are waiting for& C. who were you
waiting for&&& D.
where you live in
I can't understand ____the boy alone.& A. why she
why did she leave C. why she had leftD. why had she left
She told me the sun ______ in the east.&& A.
)8.I don't know ________ up so early last Sunday.A. why did he get
B.why he gets C.why does he get D. why he got
The manager came up to see _________
what was the matter
)10. He asked his father ___. A. where it happens&
&B. where did it happen&& C.
happened&&& D.
how did it happen
)11. No one tells us______, so we need your help.
D. what to do it
)12. Could you please teach me _______ the computer.
how check&&B. to
check&&C. how to
check&&D. to how
)13.They don't know _______their parents are. A that&& B
)14. ─Where do you think ______ he _____ the TV set? ─ Sorry, I've
A./, bought&& B. has,
bought&& C. did,
buy&& D. did bought
15. Our homework has changed a lot. Who can tell _____ it would be
like in _____ five years.
how, another&&B. what,
more&&C. how
,other&&D. what,
)16. ─ Could you tell me ______? ─ Yes. He ____ to the
C. where was he/ has
been&& D. where he was/ has
)17. ─Mike wants to know if ____ a picnic tomorrow.&&
─Yes. But if it _______, we'll visit the museum instead.
A. you have/ will
B. you will have/ will rain&& C.
you will have/
&D. will you have/ rains
)18. I really don't know if she _______ it when she
arrives&&&&&
B. finds/ will arrive&& C. will
find/ will arrive&& D. will find/
)19.Miss Liu said ______ she would leave the message on the
headmaster”s desk.
B. where&&&
C. which&&&&
)20. He asked me _____. A. who will kick the first goal in the
World Cup B. when was the APEC meeting held
)21. In the bookshop , a reader asked the shopkeeper ______ Who
Moved My Cheese was& an interesting
C. what&&&
)22. You must remember _______.
B. what did your
teacher sayC. your teacher said what& D. what has your
teacher said
)23. I don”t know ______ .
which room can I live& C. which room I can
live in& D.
which room can I live in
B. will come& C.
&&&&&&&&D.
The girls asked if they ____ some food and drink with them. A.
D. will take
Mary said that she ___ to Guangzhou.A. has never gone . had never
gone C. has never been D. had never been
The students want to know whether they___ a PE class today.A.
B. has&& C.
will have&
)28. Can you tell me___ you were born, Betty?& A. who& B. what& C. when& D. that
)29.I don't know ___ they have passed the exam. A. what& B. if& C. when& D. where
)30. Do you know _____ they listened to yesterday evening?A.
how&&&&&&&&&&&&&
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。八年级英语宾语从句专项训练
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
八年级英语宾语从句专项训练
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
八年级英语宾语从句专项训练
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M 八年级下册宾语从句专项训练一、&1.I don't know _________ he will come tomorrow._________ he comes,I'll tell you. A.if;Whether& B.whether;Whether& C.if;That&& D.if;If 2.I don't know _________ the day after tomorrow. A.when does he come&&& B.how will he come C.if he comes&&&&&&&&&& D.whether he'll come 3.Could you tell me _________ the nearest hospital is? A.what&& B.how&& C.whether&& D.where 4.Could you tell me _________ the radio without any help? A.how did he mend&&&&&& B.what did he mend C.how he mended&&&&&&&& D.what he mended 5.I want to know _________ . A.whom is she looking after&&& B.whom she is looking C.whom is she looking&&&&&&&& D.whom she is looking after 6.Do you know where _________ now? A.he lives&&& B.does he live&& C.he lived&& D.did he live 7.Do you know what time _________ ? A.the train leave&&&&&&&&& B.does the train leave C.will the train leave&&&&& D.the train leaves 8.I don't know _________ .Can you tell me,please? A.how the two players are old&&&& B.how old are the two players C.the two players are how old&&&& D.how old the two players are 9.The small children don't know _________ . A.what is their stockings in&&& B.what is in their stockings C.where is their stockings in&&& D.what in their stockings 10.I can't understand _________ . A.what does Christmas mean&&&&& B.what Christmas does mean C.what mean Christmas does&&&&& D.what Christmas means11. He said ________ she would leave the message on the headmaster's desk.& A. that&&&&&& B. where&&& C. which&&&&& D. what 12. In the bookshop, a reader asked the shopkeeper _______ Who Moved My Cheese was an interesting book.& A. that&&&& B. how&&&& C. what&&&&& D. if 13. A: Could you tell me ________ she is looking for?& B: Her cousin, Susan.&& A. that&&&&& B. whose&&&& C. whom&&&&&&& D. which14. I want to know________.&A. what is his name&& B. what's his name& C. that his name is&& D. what his name is 15. Could you tell me________? &A. when did Tom come back&&&&&& B. when does Tom come back &C. when Tom will come back&&&&& D. when Tom comes back16. A: Could you tell me ________?&&&& B: I'm not sure. &A. how many people have been out of hospital&&&& B. when is Thanksgiving Day& &C. which animal does he like best&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. what time will the dolphin show start 17. Mr. King didn't know ________ yesterday evening. &A. when does his son come home&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. when his son comes home &C. when did his son come home&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. when his son came home 18. The teacher told us yesterday that December 25 ________ Christmas Day. A. is&&&&&&& B. was&&&&&& C. has been&&&&&&& D. which& 19. I wonder ________ you would like to come to my birthday party.&& A. that&&&&&&& B. whether&&&&&&& C. that if&&&&&& D. that whether 20. A: I'm waiting for the mail. Do you know ________ it will arrive?&& &B: Usually it comes by 4:00.&& A. how&&&&&&& B. where&&&&&&& C. when&&&&&& D. what 21. Do you know ________ during the coming holiday? && A. what will Tom do&&&& B. what did Tom do&&&& C. what Tom will do&&& D. what Tom did& 22. The teacher told us that light __&&______ much faster than sound.& &A. travels&&&&&& B. traveled&&&&&& C. would travel&&&&& D. had traveled 23. Do you know if ________ back next week?& If he ________ back, please let me know.A. he comes, will come&&&& B. will he come, comes&&& C. he will come, comes&&&&&& D. will he come, will come& 24. What did Mike say? He said ____________________.A. if you were free the next week&&&&&&&&&&& B. what colour was itC. the weather is fine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. summer comes after spring25. Tom asked my friend ________________.A. where was he from&&&&&&&&&& B. that the earth is bigger than the moonC. when did he come back&&&&&&&&&&& D. not to be so angry26. Let me tell you __________________.A. how much is the car&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. how much does the car costC. how much did I pay for the car&&&&&&&&&& D. how much I spent on the car27. Peter knew _______________.A. whether he has finished reading the book&&& B. why the boy had so many questionsC. there were 12 months in a year&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. when they will leave for 二.按要求转换句型。 1.Does Mr.Brown enjoy living in China?Could you tell us?(改写句子) →Could you tell us _________ Mr.Brown _________ living in China? 2.“Does the girl need any help?”he asked me.(变为复合句) →He asked me _________ the girl _________ some help. 3.Jim is not a student.Tom is not a student,either.(合并为一个句子) _________ Jim _________ Tom is a student. 4.When does the train leave?I want to know.(改为含宾语从句的复合句) I want to know _________ the train _________ . 5.They went home after they had finished their homework.(用not...until改写) They _________ go home _________ they had finished their homework. 6.Did Peter come here yesterday?Li Lei wants to know.(改为含宾语从句的复合句) Li Lei wants to know _________ Peter _________ here yesterday.三、同义句转换1. Jim said: “The fastest way to travel is by plane.”& Jim said ___________ the fastest way to travel ___________ by plane.2. The teacher said to us: “Spring comes after winter.”& The teacher _________ _________ _________ spring _________ winter.3. He can’t work out the problem. I believe.& I _________ _________ _________ _________ work out the problem.4. How can we get to the plane? I don’t know.& I don’t know _____________ ______________ _______________ get to the plane. 5. Where did you find the book? Could you tell me?& Could you tell me ____________ ____________ ____________ the book?6. Who has left for Haikou? Nobody knows.& Nobody knows ____________ ____________ ____________ _________ Haikou.7. Will you go there by bus? Have you made a decision?& Have you decided ____________ _____________ _____________ there by bus?8. Please tell me your idea about Hainan Island.& Please tell me ___________ you ____________ ____________ Hainan Island.9. Mrs White told Tom that he shouldn’t throw paper on the ground.& Mrs White told Tom &&&____________ ____________ ____________ paper on the ground.10. We noticed that they were playing football when we went home.&& We noticed _____________ _____________ football when we went home.11. I can’t decide whether I’ll buy that kind of computer.&& I can’t decide ___________ ____________ _____________ that kind of computer.12. The teacher told the boys how to do it.The teacher told the boys _________ _________ _________ _________ it.13.---He will join us in cleaning the school this Saturday afternoon. ----He won’t do that, I’m afraid.& ---He will join us in cleaning the school this Saturday afternoon.--______& ________ ________.14. The soldiers want to know what place they will go to.&& The soldiers want to know ____________ ____________ ____________ ____________.15. Li Lei remembered that he had closed all the windows of the classroom.&& Li Lei ___________ _____________ all the windows of the classroom.16. We think that it’s important for us to learn English well.&& We think _________ _________ _________ __________ English well.17. I don’t know why they are standing there.&&&&&& &I don’t know _________ they are standing there _________.18. I wish I were a bird.&&&&&&&&& I wish _________ _________ a bird.四、将下面的句子连接成为含有宾语从句的复合句。(1)These flowers are from Guangdong. He said.He said ___________ these flowers ______________ from Guangdong.(2)Light travels faster than sound. My teacher told me.My teacher told me ___________ light _____________ faster than sound.(3)There will be a meeting in five days. Jack didn’t know.Jack didn’t know ____________ there ___________ _________ a meeting in five days.(4)Can they speak French? I want to know.I want to know __________ ___________ ___________ ___________ French.(5)Are the children playing games? Tell me.Tell me __________ the children __________ __________ games.(6)Have you finished your homework yet? Mr. Zhao asked Ma ChaoMr. Zhao asked Ma Chao _______ _______ ______ _____ _____ homework yet.(7)How many people can you see in the picture? Who knows?Who knows _______ _______ ______ ______ _______ ________ in the picture?(8)Where did she park her car? Do you know?Do you know ___________ __________ _________ her car?(9)What does he often talk about? The girl wondered.The girl wondered _________ ________ often ____________ about.(10)Who knocked at the door so loudly? I don’t know.I don’ t know __________ ____________ at the door so loudly.文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 含有宾语从句的复合句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信