It__cool and windy and warm tommytoday

拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(38fd82-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
it is windy today对windy提问
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
What's the weather like today?
其他类似问题
What 's the weather like today?/How is the weather today?
What's the weather like today/How is the weather today?
What's the weather like today?
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
It is cool and windy today.(变成一般疑问句并作否定回答)
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我是英语八级的专业英语翻译.这里可改为Is it cool and windy today?No,it isn't.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码四下Unit4 测试题96
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
四下Unit4 测试题96
Unit4测试题;一、看图,在句子的横线上填上适当的词;1、()What’stheweatherlike;Goodmorinig,thisisthewea;4、()CanIwearmynewskirt?D;very..It’sinBeijing.Youc;四、阅读理解,判断对错,对的打“T”,错的打“F;TodayisSunday.Theweather;an
Unit4 测试题 一、看图,在句子的横线上填上适当的词。(每空一词) 1、(
) What’s the weather like there?
A. No, you can’t. 2、(
) Where are my jeans ?
B、Yes, it is. Good morinig, this is the weather report. It's
in Harbin.
. It's 3 、(
)What time is it?
C、 It’s rainy.
) Can I wear my new skirt?
D、It’s twelve o’clock. very
in Beijing.
You can wear your
) Is it cool?
E、They’re on the bed. 四、阅读理解,判断对错,对的打“T”,错的打“F”。(10分) Today is Sunday. The weather is warm and windy. I can wear my shirt and jeans. I and
in Kunming today.
You can play
.How about Guangzhou? It’s
.Tomorrow it will be
. 二、根据所给的图片书面回答所提的问题(答案需要完整)。 1.What colour is the dress?
黄色 2.What’t the weather like in Harbin ?
3.Can I wear my sweather today?
4.Is it cool ? fly a kite on the playground. Tom and Jack wear their T-shirt and shorts. They play football. But in Harbin, it's cold. It's snowy. People put on their coat and hats. They can make a snowman and skate(滑雪). It’s funny. (
)1、It’s cloudy and windy today. (
)2、It's windy. So I can fly a kite. (
)3、It's hot. Tom can wear his T-shirt and shorts. (
)4、It's snowy in Harbin today. (
)5、I can make a snowman, too.
5.What time is it now?
三、情景反应。(10分) 三亿文库包含各类专业文献、各类资格考试、中学教育、幼儿教育、小学教育、专业论文、高等教育、生活休闲娱乐、行业资料、四下Unit4 测试题96等内容。 
 Unit4 At the farm测试题_四年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。四年级英语下 Unit 4 At the farm Name Marks 一、写出所给单词的复数形式。(20 分) sheep ...  PEP四年级英语下册Unit4 练习题_英语_小学教育_教育专区。PEP 四年级英语下册 Unit4 At the farm 课时练习题 第一课时 一. 英汉对译 1. tomatoes 2. potatoes...  四下Unit4 测试题_英语_小学教育_教育专区。Unit4 测试题 一、看图,在句子的横线上填上适当的词。 (每空一词) Good morinig, this is the weather report....  2016年新版PEP四年级英语下册Unit 4测试题_英语_小学教育_教育专区。新版 PEP 四年级英语下学期 Unit 4 测试题 听力部分(40 分) 一、听录音,选出所听到的单词...  新版PEP四年级英语下学期Unit_4测试题_小学教育_教育专区。新版 PEP 四年级英语下学期 Unit 4 测试题听力部分(40 分) 一、听录音,选出所听到的单词、词组或...  最新精编四年级下英语Unit4单元测试题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。 学年度第二学期四年级英语第四单元测试题 (本卷满分 100 分,含 2 分书写分) 三、...  PEP四年级下册Unit4单元测试题_英语_小学教育_教育专区。PEP四年级下册Unit4单元测试题 At the farm登陆21 世纪教育 (PEP)小学英语四年级下册 Unit4 At the farm...  四年级下册 Unit 4 单元测试题 Class Name No Marks 听 1、 2、 力 部 分 3、 一、 根据录音内容,圈出正确答案(10 分) A B A B A B 4、 A 二...windy是什么意思_windy在线翻译_windy什么意思_windy的意思_windy的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
windy是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
windy是什么意思 windy在线翻译 windy什么意思 windy的意思 windy的翻译 windy的解释 windy的发音 windy的同义词 windy的反义词 windy的例句
windy英 ['w?ndi] 美 ['w?ndi] 比较级:最高级:windy 基本解释形容词有风的; 腹胀的; 吹牛的; 空谈的windy 相关例句形容词1. 1. It was a windy spring day.&&&&那是个刮着风的春日。2. The winter was cold, wet, and windy.&&&&那冬天又冷、又潮,加上多风。3. 3. It is windy today.&&&&今天风大。windy 情景对话天气A:I think it’’s going to be a nice day.&&&&&&我想今天会是一个好天。B:It’’s certainly a big improvement over yesterday.&&&&&&肯定比昨天大有好转。A:But it’’s supposed to get cloudy and windy again this afternoon.&&&&&&但是,据说今天下午又要转阴刮风了。B:Well, the worst of the winter should be over.&&&&&&不过,冬天最糟糕的一段日子总该过去了。windy 网络解释1. 有风的:台湾到时G9S1改版不一定会有)艰苦的(of Elaborate) 魔力赋予卷轴、野猪(of Wild Boar) 商人帽子、碎片(of Flagment) 护卫手套(此为韩国在G9S2开放的魔力赋予卷轴,台湾到时G9S1改版不一定会有)、救生员(of Lifesaver) 钢瓶领口(Calla) 杜克猎人手套、有风的(Windy) 采集用小刀有风的2. 风:四人的英文名字,是经纪公司在她们出道时帮艺人取得,以云(cloudy)、太阳(sunny)、雨(rainy)、风(windy)四种天气来命名. 四人的英文名字,是经纪公司在她们出道时帮艺人取得,以云(cloudy)、太阳(sunny)、雨(rainy)、风(windy)四种天气来命名.3. windy的反义词3. 刮风:天有阴(cloudy)晴(sunny),也有刮风(windy)下雨(rainy),少不了冰天(icy)雪地(snowy),一年之中总有许几次大雾(foggy)天气. 暖(warm)热(hot)冷(cold)凉(cool)四季交替,总觉空气时常干(dry)湿(wet)不透气.4. 4. 风的:a) 钢瓶、有风的(Windy) 杜克猎人手套、领口(Calla) 钢瓶、有风的(Windy) 杜克猎人手套有风的(Windy) 杜克猎人手套、领口(Calla) 钢瓶、领口(Calla) 杜克猎人手套、领口(Calla) 杜克猎人手套、黑红熊(Darkred Bear) 钢瓶、歪的(Inclined) 伐木用斧救生员(of Lifesaver) 钢瓶、黑红熊(Darkred Bear) 钢瓶、领口(Calla) 杜克猎windy 双语例句1. 1. Look at me now, in Chile here, 5 days already, everything total USD 60 dollars including cough syrup, by the way, too cold and windy here, I cough badly.&&&&看看我现在,在智利已经呆了5天了,所有的花费加起来才60美金,包括咳嗽糖浆。对了,这是因为我得了重感冒。这边太冷了,风也很大。2. windy的翻译2. Launching it on a windy day directly into the breeze causes it to climb into a half barrel roll.&&&&启动在有风的一天,到微风直接导致它爬到半翻滚。3. This is Connie Sumner, |the one from the windy day.&&&&我是康妮·桑纳,狂风天碰到的那个人4. Yesterday and Monday was very windy that I can't stand.&&&&昨日和星期一的风使我无法忍受。5. 5. It can be quite windy there, especially in spring.&&&&那儿的有时风会很大,特别是春天。6. It was cold, wet and windy — been there, done that.&&&&这是寒冷,潮湿和大风-在那里,这样做的。7. 7. Hold on to your hat on a windy day.&&&&在大风的日子抓住你的帽子。8. B: We can`t guarantee the arrival time because of the windy weather.&&&&在这样的大风的天气,我们不能保证到达的时间。9. Baby is definitely out in the windy weather experienced风邪caused by colds, caused by vomiting.&&&&孩子肯定是在大风天气里出去感受了风邪造成的感冒,而引起的呕吐。10. 10. It's very windy and dusty here in winter.&&&&这里冬天风沙很大。11. It was windy. Did you go anywhere?&&&&&&这是大风。你有没有去任何地方?12. I say heal me she gives me chamomile, oregano, peppermint i say caress me she strokes my skin with her warm breath i say make me beautiful she offers turguoise for my fingers, a pink blossom for my hair i say sing to me she chants her windy songs i say make me beautiful she blossoms in the sun's glare, the snow's silence, the driest sand the desert is my mother the desert is my strong mother!&&&&&&我说医治我她让我洋甘菊,牛至,薄荷我说抚摸我她中风的皮肤与她的温暖气息我说让我美丽她提供turguoise为我的手指,粉红色花的我的头发我说给我唱歌她高唱他那风之歌我说让我美丽她盛开在眩目的阳光下,在洁净的雪,在干燥的沙子沙漠是我的母亲沙漠是我强有力的母亲!13. It's not wind-resistant, and is best worn under a light wind-proof shell under windy conditions.&&&&&&所以在有风的时候,最好把它穿在抗风性好的风衣里。14. Think about what else you can see on a windy day?&&&&&&想一下在刮风天你还能看到什么?15. windy15. They are about what people can see on a windy day.&&&&&&它们是关于人们在刮风天看到的事物。16. A:Yes. It's cold when it's windy.&&&&&&是的,刮风的时候天冷。17. Yes. It's cold when it's windy.&&&&&&是的,刮风的时候天18. 18. Yes. It`s cold when it`s windy.&&&&&&是的,刮风的时候天冷。19. The problem really is that this is one of the least windy sites in the country.&&&&&&问题真的是,这里真的是英国风最小的一个地方。20. windy的翻译20. No one likes windy and wet weather.&&&&&&没有人喜欢刮风下雨的天气。windy 词典解释1. 多风的;大风的&&&&If it is windy, the wind is blowing a lot.&&&&e.g. It was windy and Jake felt cold.&&&&&&&&&&&风很大,杰克觉得很冷。windy 单语例句windy是什么意思1. The research team noted that in very windy conditions cattle tend to face the wind, and have been known to seek out the sun on cold days.2. In addition to watching over his shoulders all the time, Zhao had to eat and sleep in the chilly and windy outdoors.3. It was windy that day and after sitting in the draught for a whole afternoon, he caught cold.4. For women who often use make up, do not wear heavy or colourful makeup during windy and dusty days.5. Tim Kaine on a windy hillside near the Fairfax County Parkway connector, with bulldozers off in the distance.6. They may have the market cornered on deep dish pizza and football, but the Windy City is the only state title this big city has.7. No one could ever imagine it was once a mountain area covered by sand, where it was often windy.8. He said some of the houses he saw had been built with dried yak dung, and some collapsed even when it was not raining or windy.9. From March 20, all earthwork construction projects have been suspended on windy days.10. It was freezing and windy yesterday but visitors to the Beijing downtown area did not seem to be seeking the warmth of Wangfujing's famed malls.windy 英英释义adj1. abounding in or exposed to the wind or breezes&&&&e.g. blowy weather&&&&&&&&&&&a windy bluff&&&&Synonym: 2. using or containing too many words&&&&e.g. long-winded (or windy) speakers&&&&&&&&&&&verbose and ineffective instructional methods&&&&&&&&&&&newspapers of the day printed long wordy editorials&&&&&&&&&&&proceedings were delayed by wordy disputes&&&&Synonym: 3. resembling the wind in speed, force, or variability&&&&e.g. a windy dash home4. not practical or realizable&&&&speculative&&&&e.g. airy theories about socioeconomic improvement&&&&&&&&&&&visionary schemes for getting rich&&&&Synonym: windy是什么意思,windy在线翻译,windy什么意思,windy的意思,windy的翻译,windy的解释,windy的发音,windy的同义词,windy的反义词,windy的例句,windy的相关词组,windy意思是什么,windy怎么翻译,单词windy是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐