5.获得一种名声gain a reputation
6.鼓舞人民inspire the people
7.低下头sink one’s head
8.象征/代表国家symbolize the nation
9.暖和双手warm one’s hands
10.毁了某人的健康ruin one’s health
11.扮演重要的角色play an important role/part in
12.解决这个问题settle the issue
1.I know I could rely on my brother to stand by me whatever happened.
我知道,不管发生什么情况,我都可以依靠兄弟的支持。
2.As a rule, the younger generation tends to be more interested in the present rather than the
past unlike the older generation, but both generations will stand to lose if they do not respect the other’s needs.
一般来说,年轻一代与老一辈不同,他们对现在而不是对过去感兴趣。但这两代人如果不互相尊重对方的需要,就都会遭受损失。
3.The Chinese written language has been a major factor for integrating the whole nation.
中国的书面文字是国家完整统一的一个重要因素。
4.In traditional Chinese art and literature, the bamboo and the pine tree always symbolize more
integrity and uprightness.
在中国的传统艺术和文学中,竹子和松树往往象征着道德上的正直和刚正不阿。
5.Queen Elizabeth 1 ruled England for 45years, and the nation prospered under her rule.
女皇伊丽莎白一世统治英国45年。在她统治时期,国家十分繁荣昌盛。
6.Democracy means that the majority rules. But that’s not all. Respect for minority’s right to
disagree is also an integral part of democracy. The two rules are equal importance.
民主意味着多数人来治理;但不仅如此,尊重少数人反对的权利也是民主不可分的一部分。这两条规则同等重要。
A nation cannot be strong unless it is well-integrated politically, economically, culturally as
well as geographically.
一个国家不可能强大,除非她不在地理上,二十在政治、经济、和文化上都是一个整体。
8.The party was boring, so he slipped out of the room and went home. But the road was so
muddy after the rain that he slipped and fell into a ditch.
晚会十分乏味,所以他就偷偷溜出房间回家了。可是雨后的路非常泥泞,他脚下一滑,掉进了沟里。
9.Her health was such that she would not dare to be exposed to the sun even in winter lest she
got sunstroke.
她身体糟糕到了这种程度,以至于冬天都不敢见太阳,怕中暑。
10.I was drowning my sorrow one night in a small restaurant when he came to me and slipped a
第1页/共5页
寻找更多 ""新视野大学英语第三版第四册选词填空及翻译答案_文库下载
1亿文档 免费下载
当前位置: &
& 新视野大学英语第三版第四册选词填空及翻译答案
新视野大学英语第三版第四册选词填空及翻译答案
新视野大学英语第三版第四册选词填空及翻译答案
1 crumbled 2 discern 3 surpass 4 shrewd 5 conversion 6 distort 7 radiant 8 ingenious 9 stumped 10 proposition
Translation
The Doctrine of the Mean is the core of Confucianism. The so-called “mean” by Confucius doesn’t mean “compromise” but a “moderate” and “just-right”way when understanding and handling objective things. Confucius advocated that this thought should not only be treated as a way to understand and deal with things but also be integrated into one’s daily conduct to make it a virtue through self-cultivation and training. The Doctrine of the Mean is not only the core of Confucianism but also an important component of traditional Chinese culture. From the time it came into being to the present, it has played an invaluable role in the construction of national spirit, the transmission of national wisdom, and the development of national culture.
1 deficient 2 prosecution 3 outrage 4 appeased 5 conformity 6 strand 7 complement 8 transient 9 appliances 10 outfit
Translation
The four great classic Chinese novels are Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Outlaws of the Marsh, Journey to the West and A Dream of Red Mansions. All the four novels were written during the period from the late Yuan and early Ming dynasties to the Qing Dynasty. They all reflect various aspects of ancient China, including political and military strife, social conflicts and cultural beliefs. The four novels are of supreme artistic standards, representing the peak of China’s classic novels. Lots of the characters and scenes in the books are well-known in China and have exerted profound influences on the ideology and values of the entire nation. Highly valuable for the research of China’s ancient customs, feudal system, and social life, the four classic novels are precious cultural relics of China as well as the human society as a whole.
1 exquisite 2 dispersed 3 decentralized 4 deduce 5 fixture 6 frugality 7 administrate 8 disjointed 9 Reviving 10. Elapse
In recent years, with the rapid development of Internet technology, the Internet economy has become a hot issue. As represented by the promising E-commerce, the Internet economy has become a strong driving force for the economic development. Our government attaches great importance to developing the Internet economy and proposes the concept of “Internet Plus”, aiming to integrate the Internet with other industries, such as health care, transportation, education, finance, and public service. This will create great potential and broad prospects for the development of the
Internet economy. With the implementation of the “Internet Plus” strategy, the Internet is certain to be integrated with more traditional industries and help build “the upgraded version of the Chinese economy.”
Word文档免费下载:(下载1-2页,共2页)
新视野大学英语4选词填空答案及翻译_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。新视野大学英语 ...新视野大学英语完形填空... 5页 1下载券 新视野大学英语第四册部... 3页 免...新视野大学英语第二版第 3 册课后习题选词填空、完型、翻译答案第一单元 3 1 beneath 2 disguised 3 whistles 4 restrain 5 grasp 6 longing 7 praying 8 ...新视野大学英语第二版第三册读写教程选词填空翻译1-10_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。新视野大学英语课后翻译答案新视野大学英语第二版第三册读写教程选词填空翻译 1...第二版新视野大学英语3选词填空全原文及翻译_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。第一...第四单元 For many, beauty and fashion are permanently linked. 对许多人来...新视野大学英语4选词填空翻译_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区 暂无评价0人阅读0次下载举报文档新视野大学英语4选词填空翻译_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。1:Have ...虽然批评人士抱怨说,这个模型并不代表“平 2 新视野大学英语 3(第二版)选词填空原文及翻译 均”女性的身体,他们还抱怨芭比娃娃的大小。 Some have criticized the...新视野大学英语4选词填空翻译_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区 暂无评价0人阅读0次下载举报文档新视野大学英语4选词填空翻译_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。1:Have ...第二版新视野大学英语3选词填空V全原文及翻译_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。1 1 When I think of people in this world who have really made a difference, ...第二版新视野大学英语3选词填空V全原文及翻译(非机器翻译)_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。1 When I think of people in this world who have really made a ...新视野大学英语第四册 选词填空单词_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Unit1 1. idle 2. justify 3. discount 4. distinct 5. minute 6.accused 7. object 8. ...新视野大学英语4选词填空翻译_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。1: Have you ever ...第二版新视野大学英语3选... 13页 2下载券 新视野4 前六单元选词填... 暂无...新视野大学英语4选词填空带翻译_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。新视野大学英语4选词...第二版新视野大学英语3选... 13页 2下载券 新视野大学英语第二版读... 8页...ds18b20改怎么用? 最好是英文4-5页即可
ds18b20改怎么用? 最好是英文4-5页即可
09-11-03 &匿名提问
压紧导热铝板:Compress thermal conductivity aluminum 测温偶线: Temperature Dual Line 测温接触头: The first contact temperature measurement 冷端保护帽: Cold-protective caps 包氟金属屏蔽线:Packet fluoride metal shielding Line 铠装丝: Armored Wire 压簧帽: Making Leaf Spring cap 压簧: Making Leaf Spring 压簧座:Making Leaf Spring Block 接壳式保护管:Shell-protected access control 银丝: Silver 压紧铝块:Compress aluminum block
请登录后再发表评论!大家还在听
粤网文[8号 粤ICP备号-5
增值电信业务经营许可证 粤B2-
穗公网安备05号
荔枝全国公开举报电话:8
举报邮箱:
广州荔支网络技术有限公司 & All Rights Reserved.
本平台为信息网络存储空间网络服务平台}

我要回帖

更多关于 怎样过英语4级 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。