at the pick me up at 8和in the pick me up at 8

douban.com, all rights reserved 北京豆网科技有限公司Much of the best food in the world is free. There are some of the foods which you can pick for free in Europe. Every autumn, people all over Europe go out into the woods and fields to look for mushroo 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Much of the best food in the world is free. There are some of the foods which you can pick for free in Europe. Every autumn, people all over Europe go out into the woods and fields to look for mushrooms (蘑菇). People in France, Germany, Poland and Italy are very interested in mushroom picking while people in Britain are less interested. You have to be very careful when you pick wild mushrooms. Some are delicious, but some are dangerous, and they can make you ill or even kill you. How do you cook mushrooms? You can cook them in oil or in butter, put them in soups or eat them in salads without cooking them. The most famous and delicious kind of mushroom is the truffle (块菌). It grows underground in forests, especially in Italy and France. It is very difficult to find. Farmers usually go out with dogs or pigs. When the animals get excited and start to dig, they know that there are truffles underground. They dig them up very carefully. Truffles are very valuable. They can be black or light brown or white. In the countryside, there are lots of different fruits to pick. In June you may find wild strawberries. The best time to look for them is in the evening. If you walk around in woods, sometimes you will smell them before you see them. The blackberry (黑莓) is also well liked. It grows wild round the edges of fields in September and early October. Blackberries are black and small and very sweet. You can eat them with sugar and cream. Or you can cook them for four minutes with some sugar and a little lemon juice. You can also make a very good jam with them. 51. What can you pick in the woods and fields? A. Apples        B. Mushrooms       C. Grapes           D. Some seeds 52. How are people in England in picking mushrooms? A. They are more interested than people in France .      
B. They are less interested than people in France. C. They are more interesting than people in France.   
D. They are less interesting than people in France.  
53. Why must you be careful when you pick up wild mushrooms? A. Some of them are delicious.    B. Some of them are dangerous.
C. Some of them are difficult to find.     D. They are too small to look for. 54. Which of the following is NOT true? A. Many people are afraid of picking wild mushrooms. 
B. Some kinds of wild mushrooms may kill you. C. The most famous and delicious kind of mushroom is the truffle. D. Less people in Britain are interested in picking mushrooms in the woods. 55. When is the best time to look for wild strawberries? A. In the evening.   B. In the morning.     C. At noon.          D. In the daytime.         
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
仔细阅读下列短文, 根据题目, 选出最佳选项. When Mencius(孟子) was a small boy, his father died. So Mencius and his mother were quite poor. One day Mencius returned home from school and found his mother making some cloth(布). It was very beautiful and expensive. "How much of your book have you read today " Mencius' mother asked him. Mencius threw down his book. "I haven't read any of it" He replied, "I played with some friends of mine in the fields. " When his mother heard this, she picked up a pair of scissors and cut the cloth. "Why have you cut your cloth " Mencius asked. "It was so beautiful and now you've wasted it. " "You have wasted your time," His mother said. "Now I have wasted time. Look at the terrible thing we have done. " Mencius learnt a lot from this lesson. After that, he always studied hard.(1)
When did this story happen
A. Not long before liberation(解放).
B. More than 2000 years ago.
C. About 400 years ago.
D. In the 18 th century.
Mencius and his mother were quite poor because ________.
A. they had to spend a lot of money on beautiful and expensive cloth
B. Mencius was young and he couldn't work
C. his father died when Mencius was a child
D. Mencius' schooling cost them much money
What was Mencius doing while his mother was cutting the cloth
A. He was reading his book.
B. He was playing in the fields.
C. He was trying to help her.
D. He was watching strangely.
When the mother knew Mencius had played in the fields, she felt ________.
A. pleased
B. surprise
The mother cut the cloth because ________.
A. she thought making cloth was wasting time
B. she wanted to make more beautiful cloth
C. she wanted to teach her son a lesson
D. she wanted her son to do his lessons at once
来源:2011年福建省莆田市中考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
My friend Mr. Smith is a famous doctor and has a hospital. So he has enough money to __11__ all over the world. And he’s been to a lot places of interest. He likes to __12__ children and has a lot of little __13__. They often ask him to tell them all kinds of funny things he __14__. It makes them happy and his room is always full __15__ children when he’s free. It was my little son’s seventh birthday yesterday. The boy wanted to __16__ his old friend Mr. Smith to the party. He __17__ Mr. Smith himself and told him about it. the doctor accepted his __18__ happily. At half past seven the boy was waiting for his coming at the gate. __19__he saw his car, he ran towards him. Mr. Smith __20__ on time, with a nice present in his hand. After dinner the children sat around the traveler and asked him to __21__ them some funny stories. Mr. Smith agreed and his stories made them __22__ again and again. At last th told them the funniest story. He said, “ Once I reached a city __23__a foggy day. The fog was the thickest in the world …”Please wait a__24__, Mr. Smith,” said my son, “ It’s said the fog in London is the thickest in the world.”“You’re __25__, my clever boy.” Said the funny doctor. “ The city had much fog that day …”“ What’s it, the?” the boy couldn’t wait to ask again. “ The fog was so thick that I couldn’t see it at all,” the funny doctor said with a smile. 【小题1】A.workB.fightC.liveD.travel【小题2】A.wait forB.look overC.play withD.look after【小题3】A.friendsB.brothersC.workersD.classmates【小题4】A.readB.wroteC.thoughtD.saw.【小题5】A.withB.forC.ofD.by【小题6】A.sendB.askC.carryD.get【小题7】A.knewB.caughtC.taughtD. called【小题8】A.invitationB.thingsC.carD.money【小题9】A.BeforeB.As soon asC.UntilD.Since【小题10】A.cameB.answeredC.saidD.played【小题11】A.speakB.sayC.tellD.talk【小题12】A.thinkB.laughC.cryD.fear【小题13】A.withB.inC.atD. on【小题14】A.momentB.dayC.weekD.year【小题15】A.sorryB.sadC.wrongD.right
题型:阅读理解
My friend Mr. Smith is a famous doctor and has a hospital. So he has enough money to __11__ all over the world. And he’s been to a lot places of interest. He likes to __12__ children and has a lot of little __13__. They often ask him to tell them all kinds of funny things he __14__. It makes them happy and his room is always full __15__ children when he’s free. It was my little son’s seventh birthday yesterday. The boy wanted to __16__ his old friend Mr. Smith to the party. He __17__ Mr. Smith himself and told him about it. the doctor accepted his __18__ happily. At half past seven the boy was waiting for his coming at the gate. __19__he saw his car, he ran towards him. Mr. Smith __20__ on time, with a nice present in his hand. After dinner the children sat around the traveler and asked him to __21__ them some funny stories. Mr. Smith agreed and his stories made them __22__ again and again. At last th told them the funniest story. He said, “ Once I reached a city __23__a foggy day. The fog was the thickest in the world …”Please wait a__24__, Mr. Smith,” said my son, “ It’s said the fog in London is the thickest in the world.”“You’re __25__, my clever boy.” Said the funny doctor. “ The city had much fog that day …”“ What’s it, the?” the boy couldn’t wait to ask again. “ The fog was so thick that I couldn’t see it at all,” the funny doctor said with a smile. 【小题1】A.workB.fightC.liveD.travel【小题2】A.wait forB.look overC.play withD.look after【小题3】A.friendsB.brothersC.workersD.classmates【小题4】A.readB.wroteC.thoughtD.saw.【小题5】A.withB.forC.ofD.by【小题6】A.sendB.askC.carryD.get【小题7】A.knewB.caughtC.taughtD. called【小题8】A.invitationB.thingsC.carD.money【小题9】A.BeforeB.As soon asC.UntilD.Since【小题10】A.cameB.answeredC.saidD.played【小题11】A.speakB.sayC.tellD.talk【小题12】A.thinkB.laughC.cryD.fear【小题13】A.withB.inC.atD. on【小题14】A.momentB.dayC.weekD.year【小题15】A.sorryB.sadC.wrongD.right
来源:2011年福建省莆田市中考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
My friend Mr. Smith is a famousdoctor and has a hospital. So he has enough money to __11__ all over the world.And he’s been to a lot places of interest. He likesto __12__ children and has a lot of little __13__. They often ask him to tellthem all kinds of funny things he __14__. It makes them happy and his room isalways full __15__ children when he’s free. It was my little son’s seventh birthday yesterday. The boy wanted to __16__ his oldfriend Mr. Smith to the party. He __17__ Mr. Smith himself and told him aboutit. the doctor accepted his __18__ happily. At half past seven the boy waswaiting for his coming at the gate. __19__he saw his car, he ran towards him.Mr. Smith __20__ on time, with a nice present in his hand. After dinner thechildren sat around the traveler and asked him to __21__ them some funnystories. Mr. Smith agreed and his stories made them __22__ again and again. Atlast th told them the funniest story. He said, “Once I reached a city __23__a foggy day. The fog was the thickest in the world …”Please wait a__24__, Mr. Smith,” said my son, “ It’ssaid the fog in London is the thickest in the world.”“You’re __25__, my clever boy.” Said the funny doctor. “The city had much fog that day …” “What’s it, the?”the boy couldn’t wait to ask again. “ The fog was so thick that I couldn’tsee it at all,” the funny doctor said with asmile. 1.A. work B. fight C. live D. travel 2.A. wait for B. look over C. play with D.look after 3.A. friends B. brothers C. workers D.classmates 4.A. read B. wrote C. thought D. saw. 5.A. with B. for C. of D. by 6.A. send B. ask C. carry D. get 7.A. knew B. caught C. taught D.& called 8.A. invitation B. things C. car D. money 9.A. Before B. As soon as C. Until D. Since 10.A. came B. answered C. said D. played 11.A. speak B. say C. tell D. talk 12.A. think B. laugh C. cry D. fear 13.A. with B. in C. at D.& on 14.A. moment B. day C. week D. year 15.A. sorry B. sad C. wrong D. right &
题型:阅读理解
My friend Mr. Smith is a famous doctor and has a hospital. So he has enough money to __11__ all over the world. And he’s been to a lot places of interest. He likes to __12__ children and has a lot of little __13__. They often ask him to tell them all kinds of funny things he __14__. It makes them happy and his room is always full __15__ children when he’s free.
It was my little son’s seventh birthday yesterday. The boy wanted to __16__ his old friend Mr. Smith to the party. He __17__ Mr. Smith himself and told him about it. the doctor accepted his __18__ happily. At half past seven the boy was waiting for his coming at the gate. __19__he saw his car, he ran towards him. Mr. Smith __20__ on time, with a nice present in his hand. After dinner the children sat around the traveler and asked him to __21__ them some funny stories. Mr. Smith agreed and his stories made them __22__ again and again. At last th told them the funniest story. He said, “ Once I reached a city __23__a foggy day. The fog was the thickest in the world …” Please wait a__24__, Mr. Smith,” said my son, “ It’s said the fog in London is the thickest in the world.” “You’re __25__, my clever boy.” Said the funny doctor. “ The city had much fog that day …” “ What’s it, the?” the boy couldn’t wait to ask again.
“ The fog was so thick that I couldn’t see it at all,” the funny doctor said with a smile.
1.   A. work B. fight C. live D. travel
2.   A. wait for B. look over C. play with D. look after
3.   A. friends B. brothers C. workers D. classmates
4.   A. read B. wrote C. thought D. saw.
5.   A. with B. for C. of D. by
6.   A. send B. ask C. carry D. get
7.   A. knew B. caught C. taught D. called
8.   A. invitation B. things C. car D. money
9.   A. Before B. As soon as C. Until D. Since
10.  A. came B. answered C. said D. played
11. A. speak B. say C. tell D. talk
12.  A. think B. laugh C. cry D. fear
13. A. with B. in C. at D. on
14.  A. moment B. day C. week D. year
15.  A. sorry B. sad C. wrong D. right
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Pick at - Idioms by The Free Dictionary https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/pick+at
pick at Also found in: , , , , , .Related to pick at: , , ,
pick at (one)To nag, hassle, to be very critical of or negative about someone. My wife has been picking at me constantly ever since I lost my job. Why are you always picking at Jimmy? You know how sensitive he is.See also: pick at (something)1. To pull something with one's fingertips. If you keep picking at those scabs, that scrape is never going to heal! I always pick at the bottom of my shirt when I get nervous like that.2. To eat a small amount of food in tiny bites and without much interest. I still felt quite ill, so I was only able to pick at the dinner before I had to go to bed. Why are you picking at your food like that? Did you eat something earlier and spoil your appetite?See also: pick at someone or somethingto be very critical of
to pick on someone or something. Why are you always picking at me? The critics picked at the little things, missing the serious problems.See also: pick at something&1. Lit. to try to pull away bits of something. Don't pick at the bookbinding. It will fall apart. 2. Fig. to eat just a tiny bit of a meal or some kind of food. You are just picking at your food!See also: pick at1. Pluck or pull at, especially with the fingers, as in She was always picking at her skirt with her nails. [1600s] 2. Eat sparingly and without appetite, as in He was just picking at his dinner. [Late 1500s] 3. Nag, badger, as in He's picking at me all day long. [Colloquial; second half of 1600s] See also: pick atv.1.
To pluck or pull at something, especially with the fingers or with a pick: The musician picked at the guitar strings. The farmer picked at the bugs in the sheep's wool.2.
To eat something sparingly or without appetite: The child picked at the vegetables but ate all of the hamburger.3.
To nag someone: Don't pick at me—I'm doing the best I can!
See also:
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
▲pick at▼
For webmasters:扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
连词成句.I,leaves,on,pick,the,up,weekend,often.pandas,climbing,are,trees,The.is,She,shopping,her,going,with,parents.play,I,football,in,at,afternoon,the,4:00.father,is,a,in,My,the,writing,report,study.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I often pick up the leaves on weekend.The pandas are climbing trees.She is going shopping with her parents.I play football at 4:00 in the aftewrnoon.My father is writing a report in the study.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码at the group和in the group有什么区别_百度知道
at the group和in the group有什么区别
我有更好的答案
先,这里的两个the group意思是不同的。前者表示一群人或什么,后者表示一个小组。in the group意为在一个小组里(即作为小组的一个成员),at the group表示某个行为或动作是指向一群人的意思。如He fired a pistol at the group。他朝人群开了一枪
采纳率:41%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 pick in 的文章

更多推荐