Chongqing SD Equipment

安全检查中...
请打开浏览器的javascript,然后刷新浏览器
< 浏览器安全检查中...
还剩 5 秒&512m Sd Card
Haven't found right suppliers
Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
And this service is free of charge.
we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
Submit Buying Request
Submit your request about 512m sd card
Refine Search
Business Type
Related Products
IMAGES SEARCH
Fair Trading Service
512m sd card
All 512m sd card wholesalers & 512m sd card manufacturers come from members. We doesn't provide 512m sd card products or service, please contact them directly and verify their companies info carefully.
Total 3910 products from 512m sd card Manufactures & Suppliers
Show more products
Fetching products...
Select All
Contact Now
Your message must be between 20-3,000 characters!
Please reply me widthin 24 hours.
Yes! I would like verified suppliers matching service!
Send Inquiry Now
Send Inquiry NowChongqing Shield Gear & Transmission Co., Ltd (CQSD) - Gearbox Spare Parts
Global Auto Parts & Accessories Marketplace |
| The global auto parts trade starts here.
(10) (3) (3) (3) (3) (2) (1)
Chongqing Shield Gear & Transmission Co., Ltd (CQSD) was established in 2005, and is located in the Beibei Zone of Chongqing City. CQSD specializes in producing transmission gearboxes and related spare parts for the heavy-duty truck industry and municipal busses. CQSD has major resources such as automotive engineers and technical staff, advanced technology and "state of the art" equipment and precision inspection instrumentation equipment to ensure the quality of our products and long lasting performance. CQSD can also produce parts from samples supplied by the customer or fabricate parts according to the customer's requirements from drawings. CQSD has implemented a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the ISO guidelines and our products have established a reputation for outstanding quality both at home and abroad. Our diverse product line includes synchronizers, gearbox housings, internal transmission gears and shafts for 5S-150GP, 5S-111GP, QJ805,
Company Profile
Business Type:ManufacturerOwnership Type:Local companyExport Ratio:11% - 20%Current Export Market:South America Eastern Europe Eastern Asia Southeast Asia Mid East Main Products:Gearbox Spare PartsYear Established:2005Market Type:After Market
Send your message to this supplier
Enter your message here and then click Send
Enter between 20 to 3,000 characters, English only.
/new/common/contactsupplier.aspx?type=4&id=1100237
Quick links
Buyer Service
Gasgoo Site:
Copyright Notice
Corporation and its licensors. All rights reserved.Gps For Construction Equipment
Haven't found right suppliers
Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
And this service is free of charge.
we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
Submit your request about gps for construction equipment
Refine Search
Business Type
Related Products
IMAGES SEARCH
Fair Trading Service
gps for construction equipment
All gps for construction equipment wholesalers & gps for construction equipment manufacturers come from members. We doesn't provide gps for construction equipment products or service, please contact them directly and verify their companies info carefully.
Total 3880 products from gps for construction equipment Manufactures & Suppliers
Show more products
Fetching products...
Select All
Contact Now
Your message must be between 20-3,000 characters!
Send Inquiry Now
Send Inquiry Now}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信