用cut it upup造2个句子。

请分别用pick off.cut off.cut down.cut up造句,并翻译出来,谢谢_百度知道
请分别用pick off.cut off.cut down.cut up造句,并翻译出来,谢谢
3. 切除He had a finger cut off by a machine while working、花朵等):例句. 抨击The article was severely cut up by some critics.那篇文章曾受到一些评论家严厉的抨击。cut off1cut down1. 削减He tried to cut down on smoking but failed.他试图少抽烟. 切断: It took him quite some time to pick off the burs that had stuck to his coat.花了好长时间他才把粘在衣服上的刺摘掉,但没成功。2. 缩短Cut down the article so as to make it fit the space available on the paper.把文章缩短一些,这样就能排进报纸有限的版面中,摘掉(水果。2.他在工作时被机器切掉了一个手指;中断I was cut off on my line to London.我打伦敦长途时,电话线被切断了。3. 使死亡He was cut off in his prime.他在壮年时过世。pick off 掐下,摘下。2. 砍倒cut up1. 切开;切碎Cut up the carrots before you put them into the pot.把胡萝卜切碎后再放进锅内
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
造句的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。当前位置: >>
宜丰县崇文中学Chongwen Middle School 八年级 A 部英语导 学 案审核:况美秀 准印: 漆品文(三). 小组合作,练习对话:How do you make a banana milk shake?主备人:周敏2015 年 12 月日八( )班 姓名 组名 评价 Unit 8 How do you make a banana milk shake? Period 1 (Section A 1a~1c)(四). 根据句意及首字母,补全下列单词。 1) The room is dark, Please t on the lights. dirty water into the river.【学习目标】 1.识记并运用与 turn、cut、pour、put 相关的词组及 first、then、next、finally 四个 顺序副词。 2.识记祈使句的结构、类型并学会使用简单的祈使句。 3.学会制作奶昔、沙拉并描述其过程 4.掌握下列句型 A: How do you make a banana milk shake? B: First, Peel the bananas. Next, put the bananas in the blender. Then, Pour the milk into the blender. Finally, turn on the blender. How many bananas do we need? Three.2) ★★We should stop the factory from p 3) I’d like a c of coffee.4)Before you eat the bananas, you should p (五).区分下列名词。them.banana, bread, onion, milk, book , fish, meat, spoon, tea, tomato, apple, honey, rice, 可数名词:_______________________________________________________________ 不可数名词:_____________________________________________________________ (六). ★运用 How many 或 How much 填空。 1. 2. water do you put into the noodles? tomatoes does he put into salad?3. ________cups of honey do you put in the salad? 4. ________ are your new shoes? 5. _______ do you know about Chinese history? pour in __________ how much ___________ (七).下面是制作苹果奶昔的材料,请根据表格小组问答。 苹果 2个 冰淇淋 3勺 牛奶 1杯How much ice-cream do we need? One spoon. 【课内交流】 (一)翻译下列单词或词组,并造句。 peel _________ cut up_________ put …..in _________turn on ________ drink __________ how many ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________ (二).翻译下列短语和句子,并表演动作。 (1)drink the milk shake (2)★turn on the blender (3)cup up the bananas (4)pour the milk into the blender (5)★★put the bananas and ice-cream into the blender. (6) peel the bananas尚 德 崇 文1(八)你知道如何制作苹果奶昔吗?填空完成下列说明。 1. _______ , __________three apples. 2._______, _________the apples and ____ the apples and ice cream _____the blender. 3.________ , _______the milk _______the blender. 4._______ , the blender. After a while, you can ______ the milk shake.(九) ★★★小组活动:你还会制作其他食物吗?请用英语写出食物名称以及制作过 程,并制作海报。尚 德 崇 文2 宜丰县崇文中学Chongwen Middle School英语导 学 案Unit 8 How do you make a banana milk shake?Period 2八年级 A 部(Section A 2d-3c )主备人:何英 审核:况美秀 准印:2015 年 12 月日八 ( ) 班姓名组名评价 【学习目标】1.掌握单词:必会单词 salt sugar cheese corn machine dig hole 了解单词 popcorn【拓展延伸】(自由选择有无)尚 德尚 德2.熟练掌握以下句型 How do you make popcorn? 崇 文崇 文1How (much / many )…do we need?尚 德 崇 文2 【自主学习】一、课前预习 1.用 how many 或 how much 填空 1)___________(多少香蕉)do we need? 3) ___________(多少牛奶)do you need? 2) ___________(多少西红柿)do we need? 4) ___________(多少冰淇淋)do they need?2.用所给词的适当形式填空。 1.―How many ________(banana) do we need?―Three . 2.―How ________(many) is the pen? ―Twenty yuan. 3. In my opinion, pour two ________(cup) of yogurt into the blender. 4. It usually takes you half an hour to pick a basket of _________(apple). 5. There is only a little _____(orange) in the bottle and two ______(orange)on the table. 6. ★ He needs _________(work) harder if he really wants to get better grades.5) ___________(多少酸奶)do your friends need? 6)______(多少片面包)does he need? 2. 用所给词的适当形式填空 1)There are three ___________(三明治)on the table. 2)Please add some ____________(糖). 3)How do you ________(制作)fruit salad? 4)★How________ yogurt do you need? Just one __________ of yogurt. 二。 , 学习句型 1.How (much / many )…do we need? 2. 两人一组,模仿 2c 编对话。 3. 小组合作表演 2d 对话。 4. 朗读 Grammar Focus 总结语法点。 5. 独立完成 3a,3b,组内检查。【拓展延伸】(自由选择有无)尚 德 崇 文宜丰县崇文中学Chongwen Middle School 八年级 A 部英语主备人:何英导 学 案审核:况美秀 准印:【课内交流】1.仿照 2d 对话,小组合作编出新的制作食物的对话并表演。 2.思考:如何制作爆米花? ______________________________________________________________________ 【学习目标】2015 年 12 月日八()班姓名组名评价Unit 8 How do you make a banana milk shake?Period 3 (Section B 1a~1e)【目标检测】1.对划线部分提问。 1. We need six oranges to make fruit salad. _________ _________ oranges __________ we need to make fruit salad? 2. We need two teaspoons of honey to make fruit salad. _________ _________ honey ________ we need to make fruit salad? 3. ★★He drank two bowls of soup yesterday1. 掌握以下词汇:必会单词 sandwich butter piece 了解单词 turkey lettuce 2. 熟练掌握以下句型 Do you like…in sandwiches?―Yes, I do./ No, I don’t. How (much / many )…? 3. 继续学习祈使句 4. 通过听力和对话练习“如何制作三明治” 。尚 德 崇 文2_________ __________ soup _______ he ________ yesterday?尚 德 崇 文1 【自主学习】一、课前预习 翻译下列短语和句子 1 两 片面包 ____________ 2. 三片鸡肉 __________3. 一匙黄油 _________________ _________ 5. put…on_________ 6. add…to _________ __ _ 4.cut up2.句型转换 1)I added two spoons of butter(对划线部分提问) butter you ?2)★★ Cut up the meat and beef .(改为否定句) cut up the meat 3) There are five slices of beef. (片) chicken . (对划线部分提问)7. First, put the butter on a piece of bread._______________________________ 8. Then cut up an onion and a tomato. ________________________________ 9. Add the onion and tomato to the bread. _______________________________Chicken is there ?【拓展延伸】(自由选择有无)尚 德 崇 文10.Finally,put another piece of bread on the top. ________________________________【课内交流】1.朗读 la 单词,学习 Do you like…in sandwiches?―Yes, I do./ No, I don’t. 2.完成 1a 的清单 In my sandwich, I like 3.Groupwork:找出他/她喜欢在三明治里放的东西。 4.听录音,完成 1c、1d 任务。 Super Chicken Sandwich First, ____ the butter _____ a piece _____ bread. Then _____ _____ an onion and a tomato. _____ these ____ the bread. Next, _____ some lettuce and the chicken pieces_____ the bread. Finally, _____ another slice ______ bread ____ 2. 仿照上面短文对话:How to make my favorite sandwich 【学习目标】 1.掌握以下词汇:必会单词 traditional autumn traveler England celebrate mix pepper fill plate cover 了解单词 Thanksgiving oven gravy 2.疏通文章,完成课本阅读任务 宜丰县崇文中学Chongwen Middle School 八年级 A 部 主备人:何英 审核:况美秀 准印:英语导 学 案2015 年 12 月日八()班姓名组名评价Unit 8 How do you make a banana milk shake?Period 4 (Section B 2a-2e)【目标检测】1.用所给单词的适当形式填空。 1) We still need ten 2) ★How 3) Cut the turkey into 4) 5) ★★ (onion) (much) sheep are there on the hill ? (piece)【自主学习】根据句意及首字母提示完成单词 1. What’s the weather like in a 2. Do you 3. The p in the north of China ?(庆祝) your birthday every year ? that my mother bought yesterday is good .(final) , Ma Lin got good grades . (not turn off) the light, it’s too dark in the room .尚 德 崇 文14. The t __________today is very high . 5. Do your parents grow 1. Free talk尚 德 崇 文2(甜椒) on the farm ? Talk about Thanksgiving Day 2. 听短文录音,划出短语。1)时间 2)由来 3)食物2. Where are these 3★.I often learn English by 4. ★★Here is a way(travel)from? (read) aloud in the morning . How about you? (make) delicious cakes..3. Fast reading.快速阅读短文,完成 2b。 4. 再快速阅读一遍短文,完成 2c。【拓展延伸】(自由选择有无)尚 德 崇 文 a Thanksgiving Day dinner .5. Careful reading 仔细阅读短文,根据文章内容,复述如何烤制感恩节的火鸡 Here is one way to make turkey First , Next , fill the turkey Then , the turkey in a hot the turkey thintogether some bread pieces, onions , salt and pepper. this bread mix . and it for it Hours. gravy . 宜丰县崇文中学Chongwen Middle School英语导 学 案When it is ready, Finally, cut the turkeya large plate and and eat meatUnit 8 How do you make a banana milk shake?Period 5 (Section B 3a-3c)八年级 A 部 主备人:何英 审核:况美秀 准印:vegetables like carrots and potatoes .【课内交流】1.翻译 (1) 美国的感恩节。2015 年 12 月【学习目标】日八()班姓名组名评价1.熟练掌握以下词汇:serve temperature (2) 他们在新家里感谢生命和食物。 They life and food in their new home . 2.完成 3a 阅读任务并能够运用祈使句叙述云南米线的做法。 1.运用提供词汇正确完成短文。 2.仿照范文列食材清单和写食谱。(3) 今天,大多数美国人仍然通过和家人一起在家吃大餐的方式庆祝感恩节。 These days, most Americans still celebrate this idea of giving thanks by at home with their family . 2.小组讨论 put …in 和 put…on. cut…up 和 cut… into 用法。【自主学习】一、课前预习 1.英汉互译 1)the most special day 2)one by one 4) Yunnan rice noodle【目标检测】(一)完成句子 1.你应该把烤鸭切成薄片我们再吃。 You should the dunk thin pieces before we eat it .3)make chicken soup very hot 2.列出鸡蛋西红柿汤的食材。2★.请用一块布把桌子盖上。 Please the table a cloth .3.我们应该对父母提供的一切表示感谢。 We should (二)用所给词的适当形式填空 1.Dumplings are Chinese (tradition ) food .尚 德 崇 文1【课内交流】1. Free talk: What ingredients are in Yunnan Rice Noodles ? 2. 快读短文,回答问题:for everything that our parents give us .尚 德崇 文2 (1) What are in Yunnan Rice Noodles ? (2) How to make Yunnan Rice Noodles ? 3. 仔细阅读短文,完成 3a 的填空。【目标检测】1.用所给词的适当形式填空 1) ★ It’s time 2) We should cut the apple 3) I like to eat 2.句型转换 1) ★★ You can make the soup delicious by adding some salt .(划线部分提问) I make the soup delicious ? 2) ★ It’s time for breakfast .(改为同一句) It’s time breakfast . 【学习目标】 1.复习并熟练掌握祈使句的用法。 2.复习如何制作食物。 ( go) to bed . (in / into) pieces. (tomato)soup but I don’t like (potato) 宜丰县崇文中学Chongwen Middle School 八年级 A 部 主备人:何英 审核:况美秀 准印:英语导 学 案2015 年 12 月日八()班姓名组名评价Unit 8 How do you make a banana milk shake?Period 6 Self Check and revision【自主学习】一、课前复习 1.用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。 1)★It’s an important meeting. __________ (not, be )late. 2)____________ (not, make) any noise! Your mother is sleeping. 3)★★________ (not, speak) with your mouth full of food and _________ (be) polite. 4)____________ ( not, talk) and ____________ (read) aloud. 5)____________ (not, leave) your homework for tomorrow, Larry. 2.将以下祈使句改为否定式: 1. Come here early. 2. Ask him. 3. Please wait for her.3) We have to add some sugar to the soup .(改为否定句) We 【课后作业】 Write a recipe for your favorite food .(注意使用 first ,next ,then, finally) to add sugar to the soup.尚 德崇 文4. Read the book carefully. 5. Sit under the tree, please. 6. ★★ Let’s go there together【课内交流】(一)自主学习 1. 完成 Self Check 1。总结一些制作食物中所用的动词短语。尚 德 崇 文1 尚 德 崇 文2 2. 完成 Self Check 2 并朗读对话,总结可数名词和不可数名词的用法。 (二)合作探究 目前我们学过的祈使句有哪几种类:___________________________________【目标检测】一、用所给词的适当形式填空。 1. Today is a sunny day. We ___________________ (have) a picnic this afternoon. 2. My brother _______________ (go) to Shanghai next week. 3. Tom often ____________(go) to school on foot. But today is rain. He _____________ (go) to school by bike. 4. What ___________ (do) you do last Sunday? I __________ (pick) apples on a farm. 5. Liu Tao ____________ (fly) kites in the playground yesterday. 6★. I ________________ (plan) for my study now. 二、句型转换 1. They plant some trees in the park every year. (用 next year 改写) They____________ ___________some trees in the park . 2. There will be an English film this evening. (否定句) There __________ __________an English film this evening. 3. ★★ She will finish her homework in twenty minutes. (划线提问) __________ ___________ __________she finish her homework? 4.Will there be more pollution? (作否定回答) ___________, __________ ___________. 5. ★ He studied English for five years. (划线提问) ________ ________ _________ he_____________English?【拓展延伸】(自由选择有无)尚 德崇 文尚德崇 文1尚 德崇 文2
赞助商链接
unit8 How can I get to the nearest bank教学设计_教学案例/设计_教学研究_教育专区。Unit 8 How can I get to the nearest bank? (第一课时 教学设计) ...新目标英语八年级上Unit8Howwasyourschoolt。5 课时 trip 新目标英语八年级上 Unit 8 How was课时安排 your school 单元教案单元目标与要求 ?学习询问和谈论过去...unit8How do you make a banana milk shake?教学反思_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。“生命化课堂不是一种教学模式或教学方法,而是一种教育理念、 一种教育...Unit 8 How do you make a banana milk shake? 一 特殊疑问词 How―如何;程度 how many―问多少(可数) How much―问多少(不可数) ;问价格 how often―问...unit8how to make a banana milk shake_法律资料_人文社科_专业资料。Unit 8 How do you make a banana milk shake? 1. It’s time for Chinese Cooking....Unit8How-do-you-make-a-banana-milk-shake教案_其它课程_初中教育_教育专区。八年级英语教案,八年级英语教学设计 Unit8How do you make a banana milk shake?...八上unit8How was your school trip (教案5篇第1课时New words (1) 隐藏&& Unit 8 How was you school trip? Words Learning goals: Learn the new words...新目标英语八年级上Unit8Howwasyourschoolt。新目标英语八年级上 Unit 8 How was your school trip 单元教案课时安排 5 课时 单元目标与要求第一课时: ?学习...unit8How--do-you-make-a-banana-milk-shake-sectionB教案_其它课程_初中教育_教育专区。八年级英语教案,八年级英语教学设计 Unit 8 How do you make a ...unit8How do you make a banana milk shakeA2教案_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。认真准备的教案 “公开课”活动教案学校:本溪市第二十二中学 学科: 英语 ...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!cut up是什么意思_cut up在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
cut up是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
cut up是什么意思 cut up在线翻译 cut up什么意思 cut up的意思 cut up的翻译 cut up的解释 cut up的发音 cut up的同义词 cut up的反义词 cut up的例句
cut up英 [k?t ?p] 美 [k?t ?p] cut up 基本解释切碎; 砍伤; 恶作剧; 使悲痛cut up 相关例句ph.1. The article was severely cut up by some critics.&&&&那篇文章曾受到一些评论家严厉的抨击。2. 2. Cut up the carrots before you put them into the pot.&&&&把胡萝卜切碎后再放进锅内。cut up 网络解释1. 剁碎:(iv) 将女性视为性之客体,而呈现其被捆绑(tied up)、剁碎(cut up)、切断手足(mutilated)、打伤(bruised)或是受到身体上之伤害;或(v)将女性以在性方面谦恭、顺从、任人摆布的姿态(postures of sexual submission)呈现;2. 2. 切碎;齐根割掉:cut up (牲口等)宰后得肉 | cut up 切碎;齐根割掉 | date back to 追溯到;从...开始有3. 3. 切碎;使...难过:cover up 掩盖;包庇 | cut up 切碎;使...难过 | get up 起床;起立;(风、浪、火)大起来;打扮;安排;组织cut up 双语例句1. I cut off my bone up to escape them.&&&&鬼子用老虎凳夹断了我的骨头!2. At present, as the severe domestic competition in India market and the quickly rising of China market, more and more Indian software companies are heading to China to set up their subsidiaries, aiming to share a piece of cut in this world's largest cake.&&&&目前随着印度国内竞争的加剧及中国市场的强劲崛起,印度软件公司也都纷纷挥师中国,希望在这个世界最大、未来最有潜力的市场中抢占一块份额。3. In London, the Japanese financial group Nomura says it will cut up to 1, 000 jobs in its British operation.&&&&日本金融集团野村表示,公司将削减多达1千个设在英国的职位。4. I hope he doesn't cut up rough when I tell him what I've done.&&&&我把我做的事情告诉他,但愿他别发火。5. ISO discloses, before polling last, each member country offerred 4200 modification opinions to OOXML, these opinions by cut it is 1100, will offer up a sacrifice in the conference of this week each member country discusses.&&&&ISO透露,在上次投票之前,各成员国对OOXML提出了4200条修改意见,这些意见被缩减为1100条,将在本周的会议上供各成员国讨论。6. Our company use 5 axes full automatic coordinate measureing machine and Optical Comprator for QC department, Use 3 axes CNC Lathe, High speed CNC Mill (Up to 4 Axis), 3 Axis Auto Surface Grinder, EDM Wire Cut, EDM SINKER, EDM DRILL, etc for manufacture department. Most of the equipments and tools come from America and Japan.&&&&本公司拥有5轴全自动坐标测量仪、光学投影仪等先进的检测仪器和3轴 CNC 车、4轴 CNC 铣、自动平面磨、线切割、电火花成型等生产设备,主要设备是美国和日本制造。7. With completed parts such as valve, three-way connection and elbow pipe, cut plate material up and wrap those completed parts with the cut plate according to different shapes and then bind them together.&&&&对阀门、三通、弯头等复杂部件,可将板材裁剪后,按不同形状包上粘合,确保整个系统的严密性,从而保证了整个系统的保温性。8. 8. They later learned to cut meat into thin strips and hang it up to dry in the hot air.&&&&后来,他们学会把肉切成薄条,悬挂起来,让它在炎热的空气中变干。9. 9. Background picture crosses old saying to undertake breaking up, also can promote a webpage effectively to show rate, on the net search picture cut can find relevant software, a few more professional commendation PHOTOSHOP.&&&&背景图片过大的话进行分割,也可有效提升网页显示速度,在网上搜索图片切割就可以找到相关软件,比较专业一些的推荐PHOTOSHOP。10. Mankind's history up to now helps a culture by torture Jun method to often see not fresh, like the Xing of fire Fen, commit by poison of Xing, behead, cut a waist, bury alive, boil Lao, car crack, Ling2 Chi2, disorderly the stick kill, execute by shooting, exterminate whole family, five horse cent corpses, dig to the prisoner's large intestine to bind while also having Sung Dynasty Bad is at the horsetail up, whip son a ring the horse drive fast and the prisoner immediately draws last breath an etc.&&&&人类历史至今以酷刑峻法协助教化者屡见不鲜,如火焚之刑、服毒之刑、斩首、斩腰、活埋、烹烙、车裂、凌迟、乱棍打死、枪决、灭门、五马分尸,还有宋朝时把犯人的大肠挖出绑在马尾巴上,鞭子一响马飞驰而去,犯人立即气绝等等。11. Steel companies revised up deformed steel bars` selling prices last week, only 1 company cut prices. 12 steel companies revised up prices for thick steel plates last week, by RMB200ton in average.&&&&&&上周,44家钢铁公司回调螺纹钢售价,只有一家公司降价;12家公司上调厚钢板价格,平均提价每吨200元人民币。12. 12. Or choose a Bonika Twister which will force you to cut with a more relaxed hand even in a thumb-up position.&&&&&&或者选购一款Bonika Twister剪子(这是一款大拇指环可以旋转的剪刀,当然价格不菲13. The implementation of the project is intended to provide a protective farming machine for dry farming in China with the functions of straw cut up, soil band tillage, seeding, fertilizing and spraying, advanced computer technology, infrared and information technology, the integrated use of farming machinery, raising machine with the technical content, improve the quality of and reduce the number of farm machinery so to reduce farm input and reduce straw burning, increase soil fertility, improve soil structure and reduce operating costs and increase the income of farmers.&&&&&&项目简介:该项目实施的目的在于,为我国旱作农业提供一种集秸秆切碎、土壤带状旋耕、播种、施肥及药液喷施为一体的保护性耕作机械,将先进的计算机技术、红外线技术、信息技术综合运用到农田耕作机械,提高机具的技术含量,提高作业质量,减少农机进地次数,减少耕作投入,减少秸秆焚烧,增加土壤肥力,改善土壤结构,降低作业成本,增加农民收入。14. Plunger valve closed by a stainless steel plunger up and down two flexible sealing rings and a metal compartment box formed by the plungend the O-ring sealing effect close coordination to achieve, the plunger inserted two seals, the seal area much larger than the normal cut- switch plunger valve, the plunger in the ring in slow-moving, almost non-contact suce wear, closed, the plunger, insert the following ring to cut Orbital Ball Valve is turned on, while from sealed plunger circle, but still hidden in the O-ring inside to keep from the outside world will not leak.&&&&&&柱塞阀的关闭由一个不锈钢柱塞、上下两只富弹密封圈及一个金属隔框组成,密封效果由柱塞与密封圈紧密配合来达到,柱塞插在两只密封圈中,密封面积远大于普通截止阀;开关柱塞阀时,柱塞在密封圈中缓慢移动,接触面几乎不磨损,关闭时,柱塞插入下密封圈,截断流道;开启时,柱塞虽然脱离下密封圈,但仍藏在上密封圈内,保持与外界隔离,不致发生泄漏。15. Those who didn`t make the cut would pick up a trade like carpentry, sheep-herding, or fishing.&&&&&&至于那些没被选上的,会选择从事其他行业,例如当木匠、牧羊人,或者渔夫。16. cut up16. Who cut up mallows by the bushes, and juniper roots for their food.&&&&&&在草丛之中采咸草,罗腾的根为他们的食物。17. 17. Who cut up mallows by the bushes, and juniper roots for their meat.&&&&&&30:4 在草丛之中采咸草,罗腾的根为他们的食物。18. 18. Warm up amain of level heat control principle is to make all burner all ignite will achieve raise steel to coil quickly of
heat preservation of temperature heat control principle is to pass PLC to control a program to undertake controlling, maintain steel to coil temperature is in set temperature limits, the common steel such as CQ, DQ is planted temperature of set of heat preservation stage is 710 degrees. 2.2 homebred heat control is algorithmic company of furnace of Wuhan power be an official is overspread for heating there is to cut off a powerful person and a dynamoelectric control valve on gas manager, combustion air canal has to cut off a powerful person and a dynamoelectric control valve on the road, before every burner one gas cut off a powerful person.&&&&&&全速升温阶段的加热控制原理是让所有烧嘴全部点燃来达到快速提高钢卷温度的目的;保温阶段的加热控制原理是通过PLC控制程序进行控制,维持钢卷温度在设定温度范围,CQ、DQ等普通钢种保温阶段设定温度为710度。2.2国产加热控制算法武汉威仕炉公司供加热罩煤气总管上有一个切断阀和一个电动调节阀,助燃空气管道上有一个切断阀和一个电动调节阀,每个烧嘴前一个煤气切断阀。19. Roll the dough out skin: good, knead grow up sword cut into strips, small sections.&&&&&&擀皮:取出醒好的面团,揉成长条状,用刀切成小段。20. 20. It`s common way by market force to raise key stocks and reduce small-cap stocks, by doing so, they frighten retailers out low-cost chips, and non-informed retailers will give up low-cost chips, even cut flesh.&&&&&&抬二杀八是市场主力惯用的手法,只有施展这种手段,才能逼吓出散户的低价筹码,当然,不少无知的散户将放弃手中低价筹码,甚至会割肉相让。cut up 词典解释1. 不高兴的;伤心的&&&&If you are cut up about something that has happened, you are very unhappy because of it.&&&&e.g. Terry was very cut up about Jim's death.&&&&&&&&&&&吉姆的死让特丽无比悲伤。cut up 单语例句1. The People's Bank of China has cut the amount of cash banks must hold as reserves three times since November to crank up lending.2. The situation in Bosnia was so dire that woodcutters revved up their chain saws to cut wood for fireplaces.3. As they cut budgets and rush to keep up with the Internet, many media organizations cannot afford the manpower or the time to check facts.4. The overall aim is to create incentives for polluters to cut down on their emissions and clean up the environment.5. It is exactly because the hanfu garment designer is cut from the same cloth that she ended up following her career path.6. They have to cut everyday expenditure or production costs if they are to come up with tuition fees for their children.7. Planners said that when construction wraps up in 2009, it would cut travel time between Pudong and Chongming to 20 minutes.8. Yesterday central banks from the United States to China cut interest rates to try to crank up struggling economies.9. Zhang cut his staff to three in November, but he is now back up to a crew of 14.10. Yet in February the company announced a price cut of up to 20 percent on five models.cut up的解释cut up 英英释义verb1. significantly cut up a manuscript&&&&Synonym: 2. destroy or injure severely&&&&e.g. The madman mutilates art work&&&&Synonym: 3. separate into isolated compartments or categories&&&&e.g. You cannot compartmentalize your life like this!&&&&Synonym: 4. cut to pieces&&&&e.g. Father carved the ham&&&&Synonym: adj1. cut into piecescut up是什么意思,cut up在线翻译,cut up什么意思,cut up的意思,cut up的翻译,cut up的解释,cut up的发音,cut up的同义词,cut up的反义词,cut up的例句,cut up的相关词组,cut up意思是什么,cut up怎么翻译,单词cut up是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐