其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
韩剧的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我非常喜爱这部电视剧,也希望有更多人去观看 的翻译是:I loved the show, I hope more people to watch 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我非常喜爱这部电视剧,也希望有更多人去观看
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I love the drama, but also want more people to watch
I loved the show, I hope more people to watch
I loved the show, I hope more people to watch
I am very fond of these dramas, and I hope that more and more people to watch
I like this soap opera extremely, also hoped has more people to watch
相关内容&aHe will forgive you ,girk 他将原谅您, girk & aThey lived a life of leisure and comfort 他们居住休闲和舒适生活 & aI take you back to her 、Because you would not belong to me 、Thank You Let Me Love You Over 、And thank you once said like me 。森 我带您回到她的、,由于您不会属于我、感谢您让我爱您、,并且感谢您曾经说象我。森 & aThe spam quarantine contains emails that are being held from your email account. 发送同样的消息到多个新闻组检疫包含从您的电子邮件被拿着的电子邮件。 & a(3)严格执行项目监理制:委托相应专业的监理公司对项目建设实行科学管理,确保项目质量、进度、投资得到有效控制。 (3) carries out the project overseeing system strictly: Entrusts the corresponding specialized overseeing company to implement the scientific management to the project construction, guarantees the project quality, the progress, the investment is under the active control. & aDon't put your emotions out on us 不要投入您的情感在我们 & a是我真的不懂,还是压根就没想让我去读懂 Is I really does not understand, does not have from the start wants to let me read & a你需要一个练习对话的搭档吗? You need a practice dialogue partner? & a你起的很早啊 You get up very early & a我想你,忍不住的想你! I think you, cannot bear thinks you! & a运动服 Gym suit & a家规 Family rule & a抽样 概况 Sampling survey & atunity tunity & a还喜欢唱一些流行歌曲,因为我非常喜欢它们。 Also likes singing some popular songs, because I like them extremely. & aMisty falls 有薄雾的秋天 & a你耍朋友了还给惊喜 You played the friend to return to give back to pleasantly surprised & a亲笔 Own handwriting & a商品赔偿价目表 Commodity compensation price list & aYou are my people who like night and day 您是象夜和天的我家人 & a赶紧 Hurrying & a??? ?? ??? ??
??? 在增加您的海湾之上它将很好爱! 噢! 永远 & astay
home 逗留 l'm 在 去 家庭 & asend number 送数字 & a祭拜 Worshipping & aGLORIOUS 8 FRUIT COMBO 光彩的8果子组合 & agadolinium 钆 & a再见亲爱的 Goodbye dear & alkgamemaster lkgamemaster & a谁可以带我打守护 Who can lead me to hit the protection & ahahahaha yes u find 是hahahaha u发现 & athe largest Harry Potter Social Network on the Web! 最大的Harry Potter社会网络在网! & a进行测试 Carries on the test & a但是只要他认真起来后就一定会去做到。 But after so long as he is earnest certainly can go to achieve. & alean is wearing big mew ring 倾斜是佩带大喵喵叫圆环 & a不规则动词 不规则动词 & a在1998年的月,国际奥委会做出决定,被增加到奥运会的新的体育比赛必须包含女子项目。 In 1998 month, IOC made the decision, is increased must contain to Olympic Games' new athletic contest the female project. & a人生由欢笑和泪水组成的 The life by laughs heartily is composed with the tears & aHow to become a mature person can not care about 如何适合一个成熟人不可能关心 & aYou're now chatting with a random stranger 您与一个任意陌生人现在聊天 & aThe one you love is loving you 您爱的那个是爱恋的您 & a人事管理 Personnel management & a调戏 Sexually harassing & a4. How do you like the University Student Village Officer Policy? 4. 你认为大学生村庄官员政策怎么样? & a无论在何时,无论在何地,我们都是一个整体 Regardless of in when, regardless of in where, we all is a whole & a喝汤或者饮料 Eats the soup or the drink & aI'm not quit you. 我没有被放弃您。 & a普罗旺斯的薰衣草谢了 The proletariat prosperous Si's aspic thanked & a今天
他们 都开始吧 Today Let them all start & a我奶奶想年青漂亮 My paternal grandmother thinks young attractive & a书店
商店 Bookstore Store & a茨院乡卫生院 Tribulus courtyard township public health center & a我非常喜爱这部电视剧,也希望有更多人去观看 I like this soap opera extremely, also hoped has more people to watch &男朋友问我看不看韩剧是什么意思_百度知道
男朋友问我看不看韩剧是什么意思
男朋友问我看不看韩剧是什么意思
我有更好的答案
男朋友问你看不看韩剧,应该只是想了解一下你的爱好了解你平时都看什么电视剧,你看或者不看就老实告诉他好了。
采纳率:80%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我妈妈的爱好是看小说,看韩剧还有网上购物 的翻译是:正在翻译,请等待... 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
我妈妈的爱好是看小说,看韩剧还有网上购物
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
My mother's hobbies are reading novels, watching Korean dramas, there are online shopping
正在翻译,请等待...
My mother's love is to look at fiction, see Korean dramas There are also online shopping
My mother's hobby reads the novel, looked Han Ju also has on the net the shopping
相关内容&a五香鸡 正在翻译,请等待... & a主体育场 Main stadium & athrew up 投掷了 & aD. liberated
& aJ'aurais voulu te dire
& a我来给你量体温 I give you to measure the body temperature & aLITHIUM=ION POLYMER BATTERIES RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM=ION聚合物电池可再充电 & afinite finite & a当你进入到这个网站 When you enter to this website & apeople will live to be 200 years old 人们将居住是200年 & a广大消费者 正在翻译,请等待... & aI don’t know I can’t feel 我不知道我不能感觉 & a腐皮
& aIWillAlwaysLoveYou! IWillAlwaysLoveYou! & aUninstall the app 卸载app & a在东南亚市场占有一定的份额 Holds certain share in the Southeast Asia market & aBi33h.pururun Bi33h.pururun & aLove songs heart even if I miss you.Please forget it 爱情歌曲心脏,即使我想念您。请忘记它 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!My
husband My dear husband & aNot That Into You! 不是那入您! & athe group's founder 小组的创建者 & atyMelinda doolittle AS LONG AS HE NEEDS ME...TORCH SONG..GREAT tyMelinda doolittle,只要他需要我…感伤恋歌。.GREAT & aStock price randomness? 股票价格随机性? & amr.yuang 正在翻译,请等待... & a凹凸曼打怪兽 ???? ??? ??? manticore? ???? & ai
park 我是neare guzanh公园 & al hope l can improve my Eeglish soon. l希望l可能很快改进我的Eeglish。 & a大家好,我叫,我是一个可爱的小女孩,哈哈,很高兴来到这个班级,很高兴认识这位英语老师,我的英语成绩不好,但是,我相信,我能行,加油 Everybody good, I call, I am a lovable little girl, ha ha, arrives very happily this class and grade, knew very happily this English teacher, my English result is not good, but, I believed, I can be good, refuel & a前沿课题 Front topic & a我做了很多事 J'ai fait un grand nombre de sujets & a用α-β阀通过无菌传递方式将胶塞传入缓冲震荡料斗后(有控制传入缓冲震荡料斗胶塞量功能,不能使胶塞满出来),进入震荡料斗,经振动整理排序传送到胶塞下料轨道,等待提取,胶塞传输系统、缓冲震荡料斗、震荡料斗始终处于良好的隔离器(ISOLATOR)A级层流下,与隔离器厂家和胶塞厂家确认接口,签订合同后,不得以任何理由要求增加费用。 Spreads to with α-β the valve after the asepsis transfer mode the rubber plug the cushion shake hopper (to have control to spread cushion shake hopper rubber plug quantity function, cannot enable rubber plug to come out completely), enters the shake hopper, transmits after vibration reorganization s & a那条河里的水不宜饮用 In that river water drinks not suitably & ahere can be miracles ,when you believe. 当您相信时,可以这里奇迹。 & a旅游不仅是件有趣的,让人轻松的事,还能增长我们的知识,开拓我们的视野 Not only the traveling is interesting, the relaxed matter, but also can grow our knowledge, develops our field of vision & athe gross and net salary might be revised on the basis of your current personal contribution base. 总和净薪金也许根据您的当前个人贡献基地被校正。 & a猴子的尾巴多长? Monkey's tail is long? & a十年后我的生活会比现在好 After ten years my life can be better than the present & atweets for treats 为款待啾啾叫 & a那就速度一点爱与被爱 A that speed love with is loved & aCricket is the national sport in Britain. It was played in England more than 400 years ago. It is now played in Australia, 蟋蟀是全国体育在英国。 它在英国被演奏了超过400年前。 它在澳洲现在被演奏, & afaisability faisability & aAlways thinking you'll catch me
& a我昨天喝水 I yesterday drank water & aBut I know that you don't really mean it
& aordering No. 命令的没有。 & a越来越糟 More and more bad & ayou have a good 您有一好 & a对我们来说,早期是好事。 To us, the early time is the good deed. & a淡淡定定??? ??? ?? (给位置汇聚的huy)美国怜惜 & a她会回答这个问题吗? She can answer this question? & aWell on location the film in Beijing 很好在地点影片在北京 & a有很多有趣的地方访问 Has the very many interesting place visit & a我们学校要组建一支足球队,现要聘请一位足球教练
& a我妈妈的爱好是看小说,看韩剧还有网上购物 My mother's hobby reads the novel, looked Han Ju also has on the net the shopping &抱歉!我一般会选择中国频道!喜欢看韩剧!冒昧的问一句你很喜欢有英文和人交谈吗??? 的翻译是:I'm sorry! I usually chooses the Chinese channel! Like to see the Korean drama! Liberty to ask a question: do you have English and talking to people like??? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
抱歉!我一般会选择中国频道!喜欢看韩剧!冒昧的问一句你很喜欢有英文和人交谈吗???
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Sorry! I usually choose China Channel! Like to watch Korean dramas! Presumptuous to ask you and people like to talk to you in English? ? ?
Afraid! I usually chooses the Chinese channel! Like to see the Korean drama! Liberty to ask a question: do you have English and talking to people like???
I'm sorry! I usually chooses the Chinese channel! Like to see the Korean drama! Liberty to ask a question: do you have English and talking to people like???
正在翻译,请等待...
Regret! I can choose the Chinese channel generally! Likes watching Han Ju! Takes the liberty to ask you like having English and the human very much converse???
相关内容&a原价100元 正在翻译,请等待...
& ayou walked another way 您走了另一个方式 & aA girl can do everything for boy。her is just kidding~ 女孩能做一切为男孩。她是正义kidding~ & athan the real one is , in the process of creation 比真正一个是,在创作过程中 & adisplay advertising universe 显示给宇宙做广告 & a你的签名 Your signature & a你看起来好乖 You look like clever & a打包方式 Pack way & a没有阻挡 Without the impediment & a我可以发送出去但是ESTHER无法接收 But I may transmit ESTHER to be unable to receive & aLeave me alone 不理会我 & a在阳光下 Under sunlight & a他的雇员每周只能挣得15先令,而且只能在一间又冷又小的办公室上班,办公室里生的火小的连脚指头都暖和不过来。 His employee each week only can make 15 shillings, moreover only can go to work in a Leng Youxiao office, in the office the fresh fire small all warm does not come the toe. & aresizeable resizeable & a亲爱的老大 Dear eldest children & a项目计划 Project plan & a  Itwastheseconddayofoursummerholiday.Ifeltgood.IfeltIamfree.IhadalotoftimetodothingsIlike.MyparentsareinZhongshan.SoIlivealonebutIdon’tfeellonely.ButIdidn’tdosomethingspecial.IstayedathomeandwatchedTV.Oh!IwroteanEnglishdailycomposition.Itwasmyhomework.Today,Ihavesleptfor14hours.IthoughtIwasverytired.Itwastimefordinner   Itwastheseconddayofoursummerholiday.Ifeltgood.IfeltIamfree.IhadalotoftimetodothingsIlike.MyparentsareinZhongshan.SoIlivealonebutIdon’ tfeellonely.ButIdidn’ tdosomethingspecial.IstayedathomeandwatchedTV.Oh! IwroteanEnglishdailycomposition.Itwasmyhomework.Today, Ihavesleptfor14hours.IthoughtIwasvery & arisk sth.indoing 风险sth.indoing & aat one times 一致计时 & ashe got a cold and went to se the doctor 她得到了寒冷并且去se医生 & aplease
correct occupation
information please input correct occupation information & aprocssor procssor & aI can not give you want 我不可能给您要 & athe north face 北部面孔 & a你来这里多久了 How long did you come here & acare care & a经过这件事,我知道交流是多么重要啊 After this matter, I knew the exchange is how important & a日系 Date department & a不成功意味着没有地位,家庭也不例外 Meant not successfully does not have the status, the family not to be exceptional & a是我做梦要梦见你? Is I has a dream must dream of you? & aThis can be encouraging words and words of determination. This can be encouraging words and words of determination. & a坐公交。去上班。上床睡觉。我最喜爱的科目。 Sits the public transportation.Goes to work.Goes to bed sleeps.I most like subject. & a包菜 Cabbage & a哪一种 Which one kind & aSome girls they act retard 有些女孩他们行动减速 & a兄弟篮球 Brothers basketball & a你会中文吗?会 You speak Chinese & a为我的目标 而奋斗! 加油 Struggles for mine goal! Refueling & aNo matter what mood you're in, what kind of day you had,or where you are, SMILE 不管心情您,什么样的天您有,或者您是的地方,微笑 & a往北行三公里 Toward north bound three kilometers & a那辆汽车在交通灯前停了一会儿,然后开走了 That automobile has stopped a while in front of the traffic light, then drove away & acan i get a reply for my bday gift today ??? wish u all the best on you bday 可以我今天得到一个回复为我的bday礼物态度恶劣 祝愿u所有最佳在您bday & a沙发是实木框架结构 The sofa is the solid wooden portal frame construction & aMarry Queen 与女王/王后结婚 & a每个人都要和你喝一杯 Each people all want to drink a cup with you & a我不是单身。 I am not unmarried. & a我想把你的照片存起来 I want to save yours picture & aDO ME LIKE A STRANGER 做我象陌生人 & aYou're so cute when you say SALAMAT PO. We Filipinos really appreciate it when u try ... 当您说SALAMAT PO时,您是很逗人喜爱的。 我们菲律宾人真正地感激,当u尝试… & aall points are multiplied by an overall score mulitplier you can increase your overall score mutliplier by completing various objectives and thus upgrade your nest 所有点乘以总分mulitplier您可能通过完成各种各样的宗旨增加您的总分mutliplier和因而升级您的巢 & amaybe the translation is not good 可能翻译不是好 & a日,两列绝对不该有交集的动车在温州市鹿城区发生剧烈追尾特大事故,截至29日,事故已经造成35人死亡,210人受伤。 On July 23, 2011, two rows should not have occurring together absolutely to move the vehicle to occur in the Wenzhou deer city follow the especially big accident fiercely, up to 29th, the accident already created 35 dead, 210 injured. & a抱歉!我一般会选择中国频道!喜欢看韩剧!冒昧的问一句你很喜欢有英文和人交谈吗??? Regret! I can choose the Chinese channel generally! Likes watching Han Ju! Takes the liberty to ask you like having English and the human very much converse??? &}

我要回帖

更多关于 韩剧因为是你才喜欢 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信