peter and kitty do their homework是什么意思 怎么改为一般疑问

一般疑问句练习题
一般疑问句练习题
范文一:一般疑问句的练习题将下列句子变成一般疑问句,并进行肯定回答和否定回答1. I am a girl.____________________
_________________特殊疑问句1. The book is green.
_____________________________________2. They are ten yuan.
______________________________________3. There are three books.
_______________________________________4. I am fine.
_____________________________________5. He is ten.
__________________________________________6. It is a rabbit.
__________________________________________7. She is my mother.
____________________________________________8. I have some cakes.
__________________________________________9. I like tigers.
___________________________________________10. He can swim.
___________________________________________原文地址:一般疑问句的练习题将下列句子变成一般疑问句,并进行肯定回答和否定回答1. I am a girl.____________________
_________________特殊疑问句1. The book is green.
_____________________________________2. They are ten yuan.
______________________________________3. There are three books.
_______________________________________4. I am fine.
_____________________________________5. He is ten.
__________________________________________6. It is a rabbit.
__________________________________________7. She is my mother.
____________________________________________8. I have some cakes.
__________________________________________9. I like tigers.
___________________________________________10. He can swim.
_________________________________________ ?2. These cats are crying.(喊叫) _________________________________________ ? 3. They can swim._________________________________________ ?4. I like to read(阅读) English.
_________________________________________ ?5. I go to school on foot.(走路)
_________________________________________ ? 6. He likes English._________________________________________ ?7. His father goes to work by bus.(乘公共汽车)_________________________________________ ? 8. He is crying(哭) under the tree. _________________________________________ ?9. His birthday is on the twentieth of November._________________________________________ ?10. Mrs. Li and Kitty are in a big shop._________________________________________ ?11. Kitty is wearing her new uniform._________________________________________ ?12. The boy under the tree(树) is hungry.(饥饿)_________________________________________ ?13. He goes to school every day.
_________________________________________ ?14. I want to have a model car(摩托车)._________________________________________ ?15. She wants a cup(杯) of coffee(咖啡)._________________________________________ ?16. Mrs. Li and Kitty watch TV at night(在晚上)._________________________________________ ?17. I do my homework(家庭作业) after(在……之后) school. _________________________________________ ?18. Everybody is in the classroom. _________________________________________ ?19. The boy does some housework(家庭作业) at home._________________________________________ ?20. The children had a good time in the park(公园)._________________________________________ ?21. Jim has some story-books.(故事书)_________________________________________ ?22. The old man does morning exercises(早操) every morning. _________________________________________ ? 23. We are from China._________________________________________ ?24. He often goes to the library(图书馆) on Sundays._________________________________________ ?25. They have a class meeting every week.________________________________________ ? 26. She does smoke.________________________________________ ?
27. He often watches TV. ________________________________________ ? 28. There is no
problem(问题) about it.________________________________________ ?
29. My father likes play Ping-Pong.________________________________________?30. There are 5 students in theclassroom,________________________________________ ? 31. He has some brothers,______________________________________
? 32. They have Chinese map. ________________________________________ ?
33. Tom has few apples. ________________________________________ ? 34. My parents can play tennis ________________________________________ ?35. He is watering the flowers inthe park.________________________________________ ? 36. This is my mother.________________________________________ ? 37. These are my grandparents. ________________________________________ ? 38. I like salad.________________________________________ ? 39. They like French fries. ________________________________________ ? 40. She likes bananas.________________________________________ ? 41. Joy has a small T-shirt. ________________________________________ ?42. I have many books about English.________________________________________ ? 把肯定句变为否定句1. His father is an English teacher. _____________________________________.2. These cats are crying.(喊叫)_____________________________________.3. They can swim._____________________________________.4. I like to read(阅读) English._____________________________________.5. I go to school on foot.(走路)
_________________________________________ . 6. He likes English._________________________________________ .7. His father goes to work by bus.(乘公共汽车)_________________________________________ . 8. He is crying(哭) under the tree. _________________________________________ .9. His birthday is on the twentieth of November._________________________________________ .10. Mrs. Li and Kitty are in a big shop._________________________________________11. Kitty is wearing her new uniform._______________________________________ .12. Tom has some apples.________________________________________ .13. He goes to school every day.
________________________________________ .14. I want to have a model car(摩托车).________________________________________ .15. She wants a cup(杯) of coffee(咖啡).________________________________________ .16. Mrs. Li and Kitty watch TV at night(在晚上).________________________________________ .17. I do my homework(家庭作业) after(在……之后) school. ________________________________________ .18. Everybody is in the classroom. ________________________________________ .19. The boy does some housework(家庭作业) at home._________________________________________ .20. The children had a good time in the park(公园).________________________________________ .21. Jim has some story-books.(故事书)________________________________________ .21. Jim has some story-books.(故事书)________________________________________ . 22. The old man does morningexercises(早操) every morning.________________________________________ . 23. We are from China. ________________________________________ . 24. He often goes to the library(图书馆) on Sundays. ________________________________________ . 25. They have a class meetingevery week.________________________________________ . 26. She does smoke.________________________________________ . 27. He often watches TV. ________________________________________ . 28. There is no
problem(问题)about it.________________________________________ . 29. My father likes play ping pong.________________________________________ . 30. There are 5 students in theclassroom,________________________________________ . 31. He has some brothers, ________________________________________ . 32. They have Chinese map. ________________________________________ . 33. Tom has few apples. ________________________________________ . 34. My parents can play tennis ________________________________________ .35. He is watering the flowers inthe park.____________________________________________ . 36. This is my mother.________________________________________ . 37. These are my grandparents. ________________________________________ . 38. I like salad.________________________________________ . 39. They like French fries. ________________________________________ . 40. She likes bananas.________________________________________ . 41. Joy has a small T-shirt. ________________________________________ .42. I have many books aboutEnglish.I. 选择填空 1. Li Ming said he _____happy if Brian_____to China next month. A. come
B. would come C. came
D. come2. Jenny said she _____herholiday in China.A. spent
B. would spentC. was going to spent
D. would spend3. —What did your son sayin the letter?—He told me that he______ the Disney Worldthe next day.A. will visit
B. has visitedC. is going to visit
D. would visit4. I hoped Tina ______ tomy birthday party on timethe next Wednesday.A. to come
B. is comingC. will come
D. was coming5. Father said that he______ me to Beijing thenext year.A. took
B.would takeC. takes
D. will take6. We were not surewhether they ______ morevegetables.A. are going to grow
B. were going to growC. will growD. have grown 7. She ______ to work when the telephone rang. A. is going
B. will goC. was about to go
D. is to go
II. 用所给动词的适当形式填空1. Miss Zhang said she________(visit) the GreatWall next summer.2. She told him that she________(not stay) herefor long.3. I wasn’t sure whetherLucy_______(come) thenext year.4. The scientists said theworld’s population _______(slow) down in future.5. She said the bus_______(leave) at five thenext morning.6. I wasn't sure whether he_______(lend) me his bookthe next morning.7. He was fifty-six. In twoyears he _______(be)fifty-eight.8. Whenever she has time,she ______(help) them intheir work.
范文三:一般疑问句练习题一.将下列句子改成一般疑问句:1.
It is a lovely dog.________________________________________ 2.
She is lovely girl.________________________________________ 3.
He is my father._________________________________________ 4.
They are Lily’s cousins. ___________________________________ 5.
We are classmates. ______________________________________ 6.
I am a doctor. ________________________________________ 7.
There is a bird in the tree. ________________________________ 8.
There are many stars in the sky.__________________________________________________________ 9.
They are good friends. ____________________________________ 10.
I love my parents. _______________________________________ 11. I play computer games every night.__________________________________________________________ 12. There are many books on the shelf.__________________________________________________________ 13. There is an ostrich in the zoo. _______________________________ 14. We have a pleasant home. __________________________________ 15. We like to climb the mountain.__________________________________________________________ 16. They go to church on Sunday.__________________________________________________________117. They walk to school every morning.__________________________________________________________ 18. It is a beautiful park. _____________________________________ 19. It is a big map. __________________________________________ 20. You are a singer. _________________________________________二.用do does be 填空1> _____ she know all the answers ?
Yes , she ____ . No, she _____. 2> _____ the twins often fight ?
Yes ,_____ do. No, _____ don’t. 3> _____ your dad like listening to music?Yes ,____ does .
No, _____ doesn’t.4>_____ uncle Tom wash his car everyday?Yes , ____ does . No, ____ doesn’t. 5> _____ you have a new teacher?
Yes , I ______. No, I ______. 6>_____ she a teacher?
Yes, she _____ .
No, she _____.27> ______ you playing ball now?
Yes, I ______. No, I
______.8> ______ the pig like to sleep?
Yes, it ______. No, it _____. 9> ______ five birds flying in the sky?Yes, they _____ .No, ____ aren’t. 10> _____ your father smoking in the living room?Yes, ____ is .No, he _____.七年级(上)
范文四:一、 写出下列动词的第三人称单数Talk_______forget______hope_____stop_______perform_____go_______do_____
play______say_____buy______worry______fly______study_______like_______make_____take______ love_ ______recite _______become _______come_ ______drive_______ shine_______ leave____
wake_____ _ ride_ ______ write_ ______hike______
give______ see______ swim______ stop______ shop_______ plan______ get_____ __
sit______ let_______cut_______ run______ _ forget_______
begin_______
watch_______
finish______
teach_____
fish______
reach _______二、用括号内动词的适当形式填空。1. He often ________(have) dinner at home.2. Daniel and Tommy _______(be) in Class One.3. We _______(not watch) TV on Monday.4. Nick _______(not go) to the zoo on Sunday.5. ______ they ________(like) the World Cup?6. What _______they often _______(do) on Saturdays?7. _______ your parents _______(read) newspapers every day?8. The girl _______(teach) us English on Sundays.9. She and I ________(take) a walk together every evening.10. There ________(be) some water in the bottle.11. Mike _______(like) cooking.12. They _______(have) the same hobby.13. My aunt _______(look) after her baby carefully.14. You always _______(do) your homework well.15. I _______(be) ill. I’m staying in bed.16. She _______(go) to school from Monday to Friday.17. Liu Tao _______(do) not like PE.18. The child often _______(watch) TV in the evening.19. Su Hai and Su Yang _______(have) eight lessons this term.20.
-What day _______(be) it today? - It’s Saturday.三、按照要求改写句子1. Daniel watches TV every evening.(改为否定句)2. I do my homework every day.(改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)3. She likes milk.(改为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答)4.Amy likes playing computer games.(改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)5. We go to school every morning.(改为否定句)6. He speaks English very well.(改为否定句)7. I like taking photos in the park.(对划线部分提问)8. John comes from Canada.(对划线部分提问)9. She is always a good student.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)10. Simon and Daniel like going skating.(改为否定句)11. Do you often play football after school?
(肯定回答)12. I have many books. (改为否定句)_13. Gao Shan's sister likes playing table tennis.(改为否定句)14. She lives in a small town near New York. (改为一般疑问句)15. I watch TV every day. (改为一般疑问句)16. We have four lessons.(改为否定句)17. Nancy doesn't run fast. (改为肯定句)18. Mike has two letters for him.否定句:一般疑问句:19. I usually play football
on Friday afternoon.否定句:一般疑问句:20. Sun Yang usually washes some clothes on Saturday.
否定句:一般疑问句:
_21.Mingming usually waters the flowers every day.
否定句:一般疑问句:22. Tom does his homework at home.否定句:一般疑问句:四、改错(划出错误的地方,将正确的写在横线上)1. Is
your brother speak English?2. 2. Does he likes going fishing?3. 3. He likes play games after class.4. 4. Mr. Wu teachs us English.5. She don’t do her homework on Sundays.
范文五:一般疑问句练习题例句:She is in Class One, Grade Two.否定句: She is not in Class One, Grade Two.
一般疑问句: Is she in Class One, Grade Two?
回答:Yes, she is. (No, she isn’t)1. Bob is on the football team.否定句:一般疑问句:回答:2. They are in the teacher’s office.否定句:一般疑问句:回答:3. It is sunny today.否定句:一般疑问句:回答:4. There is some water in the bottle.否定句:一般疑问句:
回答:5. There is a piano in the room.否定句:
一般疑问句:回答:6. There are many trees in the school.否定句:一般疑问句:回答:7. There are four bottles of milk on the table.
否定句:一般疑问句:回答:8. We are interested in painting.否定句:一般疑问句:回答:It was exciting.否定句:________________________________________________ 一般疑问句:____________________________________________ 肯、否定回答:__________________________________________
All the students were very excited否定句:________________________________________________ 一般疑问句:____________________________________________ 肯、否定回答:__________________________________________
范文六:四年级英语一般疑问句句型复习及练习题将问句翻译成汉语,写在横线上。Is it in your desk?
Yes, it is. 是的No, it isn’t. 不是 Is this your uncle?
No, it isn’t.Is this the teachers’ office?
Yes, it is.Is that the computer room?
No, it isn’t.Is this John’s
Yes, it is.
No, it isn’t. Is she in the study?
Yes , she is.
No, she isn’t. Are they on the Yes, they are.
No, they aren’t.Yes, they are.
No, they aren’t. Are they hens?
Yes, they are.
No, they aren’t.
Yes, they are.
No, they aren’t.
Yes, please.
No, thanks. Yes, we do.
No, we don’t.
Yes, you can.
No, you can’t. 练习一、请给问句,写出符合条件的答句1、Is it hot?
(是的,天气很热。)2、Is this your book?
(不,这不是。)3、 ( 是的。)4、Is she in the living room?
(不,她在卧室里。)
5、Are these ducks?
( 是的。)6、Can you dance?
( 是的。)二、将问句和答句搭配起来。(
) Would you like some beef?
A. Yes, I(
) Is he your brother?
B. No, you can’t.(
) Can I go outside?
C. Yes, please.(
) Do you like green beans?
D. Yes, it is.(
) Are those cows?
E. No, he isn’t.(
) Is this the art room?
F. Yes, they are.四年级英语一般疑问句句型复习及练习题将问句翻译成汉语,写在横线上。Is it in your desk?
Yes, it is. 是的No, it isn’t. 不是 Is this your uncle?
No, it isn’t.Is this the teachers’ office?
Yes, it is.Is that the computer room?
No, it isn’t.Is this John’s
Yes, it is.
No, it isn’t. Is she in the study?
Yes , she is.
No, she isn’t. Are they on the Yes, they are.
No, they aren’t.Yes, they are.
No, they aren’t. Are they hens?
Yes, they are.
No, they aren’t.
Yes, they are.
No, they aren’t.
Yes, please.
No, thanks. Yes, we do.
No, we don’t.
Yes, you can.
No, you can’t. 练习一、请给问句,写出符合条件的答句1、Is it hot?
(是的,天气很热。)2、Is this your book?
(不,这不是。)3、 ( 是的。)4、Is she in the living room?
(不,她在卧室里。)
5、Are these ducks?
( 是的。)6、Can you dance?
( 是的。)二、将问句和答句搭配起来。(
) Would you like some beef?
A. Yes, I(
) Is he your brother?
B. No, you can’t.(
) Can I go outside?
C. Yes, please.(
) Do you like green beans?
D. Yes, it is.(
) Are those cows?
E. No, he isn’t.(
) Is this the art room?
F. Yes, they are.
范文七:一般疑问句,否定句习题一、陈述句变一般疑问句,否定句1. His father is an English teacher.一般疑问句: ___________________________________________ ?否定句: ___________________________________________2. These cats are crying.(喊叫)一般疑问句:___________________________________________ ?否定句: ___________________________________________3. You had better go out for a walk .一般疑问句: ___________________________________________ ?否定句: ___________________________________________4. I like to read(阅读) English. 一般疑问句:___________________________________________ ?否定句: ___________________________________________5. Tom goes to school on foot.(走路) 一般疑问句: __________________________________________ ?否定句: ___________________________________________6. He likes English. 一般疑问句:___________________________________________ ?否定句: ___________________________________________7. His father goes to work by bus.(乘公共汽车)一般疑问句: ___________________________________________ ?
___________________________________________8. He is crying(哭) under the tree. 一般疑问句:___________________________________________ ?否定句:
___________________________________________9. His birthday is on the twentieth of November. 一般疑问句:___________________________________________ ?
___________________________________________10. There is a big shop near our school. 一般疑问句:___________________________________________ ?
___________________________________________11. Kitty is wearing her new uniform.
一般疑问句:___________________________________________ ?
___________________________________________12. The boy under the tree(树) is hungry.(饥饿)
一般疑问句:___________________________________________ ?
___________________________________________13. He goes to school every day.
一般疑问句:___________________________________________ ?否定句:
______________________________________14. Tom needs to do his homework by himself.一般疑问句: ___________________________________________ ?
___________________________________________15. She wants a cup(杯) of coffee(咖啡).一般疑问句: ___________________________________________ ?
___________________________________________16. Mrs. Li and Kitty watch TV at night(在晚上).一般疑问句:__________________________________________ ?
___________________________________________17. I do my homework(家庭作业) after school. 一般疑问句:___________________________________________ ?
否定句: ___________________________________________18. Everybody is in the classroom.
一般疑问句:__________________________________________ ?
否定句: ___________________________________________19. The boy does some housework(家庭作业)at home.
一般疑问句: __________________________________________ ?
否定句: ___________________________________________20. The children had a good time in the park(公园).
一般疑问句: ___________________________________________ ?
否定句: ___________________________________________二、作肯定和否定回答1、Is this your pencil-case? 肯定回答:_________________. 否定回答:___________________.2、Is that his backpack?
肯定回答:_________________.
否定回答:___________________.3、Are these her brothers?
肯定回答:_________________. 否定回答:___________________.4、Are those Tom’s parents?肯定回答:_________________. 否定回答:___________________.5、Can you play the guitar? 肯定回答:_________________. 否定回答:___________________.6、Is this your sister?
肯定回答:________________.
否定回答:___________________.7、Is this my pen?
肯定回答:_______________.
否定回答:___________________.8、Do you all(都、全部) at school?肯定回答:___________.
否定回答:___________________.9、Do they like French fries?肯定回答:_________________. 否定回答:___________________.10、Does he like pears?
否定回答:___________________.11、Is that a Chinese car?
肯定回答:________________.
否定回答:___________________.12、Is Tom cool?
肯定回答:__________________
否定回答:___________________.13、Are you a good student?
肯定回答:__________________. 否定回答:___________________.14、Can she speak English?肯定回答:___________________.否定回答:___________________.15、Can you speak Chinese?肯定回答:________________
否定回答:___________________.16、Can he play chess?
肯定回答:_______________.
否定回答:___________________.17、May I ask your question?肯定回答:___________________.否定回答:___________________.18、Do you like salad?
否定回答:___________________.19、Is he your father?
肯定回答:___________________.否定回答:___________________.20、Are you from China.
肯定回答:___________________.否定回答:___________________.
特殊疑问句习题一根据句意,特殊疑问词来完成句子。1. —__________ do you go to school every day ?
—On foot .2. —___________did you go last night ?
—I went to the cinema.3. —___________do you get up so early?
— Because I want to do morning exercises (做早操).4. —__________can I do for you ?
—I would like a pencil.5. —__________did you go to bed last night ?
—At about 11:00.6. —__________ do you want to buy for your mother?
— A sweater.二根据汉语提示,将句子所缺部分写完整,每空一词。1. _______ _______ is the picture on the wall? It’s red. (什么颜色)2. _______ _______ do you get up every day?
At 6:30. (几点)3. _______ _______ books do you have?
Fifteen.(多少)4. _______ _______milk do we need? We need one bottle of milk (多少)5. _______ _______is the T-shirt? It’s 50 yuan.
(多少钱)三 根据A句的意思,向A 句的划线部分提问,完成B 句。B. _______ _______ she often _______ to work every day?B. _______ _______ your father go
to Kunming?B. _______ _______ is his brother?B. _______ _______ they _______ yesterday afternoon?5.
on weekends.B.__________ ____________ she do on weekends?6.
B._________ _________ _________ he watch TV?
范文八:将下列句子改成一般疑问句和否定句并作出肯定和否定回答1.
It is a lovely dog.________________________________________2.
She is lovely girl.________________________________________3.
He is my father._________________________________________4.
They are Lily’s cousins. ___________________________________5.
We are classmates. ______________________________________6.
I am a doctor. ________________________________________7.
There is a bird in the tree. ________________________________8.
There are some stars in the sky. ____________________________9.
They are good friends. ____________________________________10. I love my parents. _______________________________________11. I play computer games every night. _________________________12. I like to read English.13. I go to school on foot.14. We have a pleasant home. __________________________________15. We like to climb the mountain. ______________________________16. They go to church on Sunday. ______________________________17. They walk to school every morning. __________________________18. These cats are crying. ______________________________19. They can swim. ______________________________20. You will be a singer. ______________________________21、 He goes to school every day.22. He likes English.23. His father goes to work by bus.用do does be 填空1> _____ she know all the answers ?
Yes , she ____ . No, she _____. 2> _____ the twins often fight ?
Yes ,_____ do. No, _____ don’t. 3> _____ your dad like listening to music?Yes ,____ does .
No, _____ doesn’t.4>_____ uncle Tom wash his car everyday?Yes , ____ does . No, ____ doesn’t.5> _____ you have a new teacher?
Yes , I ______. No, I ______. 6>_____ she a teacher?
Yes, she _____ .
No, she _____.7> ______ you playing ball now?
Yes, I ______. No, I
______. 8> ______ the pig like to sleep?
Yes, it ______. No, it _____. 9> ______ five birds flying in the sky?Yes, they _____ .No, ____ aren’t.10> _____ your father smoking in the living room?Yes, ____ is .No, he _____.
范文九:一般疑问句(一)、定义: 用Yes或No作答的疑问句叫一般疑问句。(二)、特点:以be动词、助动词或情态动词开头。例:Is your father a teacher? Does Tom like apples? Can Jenny speak English?(三)、陈述句变成一般疑问句的方法:1、 看陈述句中有没有be动词(am、is、 are、 was、 were)或情态动词(can,shall, must, may ,could等),如果有,将其提到句首,句末打上问号即可。例:It is rainy today.→Is it rainy today?Tom's
father can play the piano.→Can Tom's father play the piano?2、如果句中没有be动词或情态动词,则找实义动词,并在句首加助动词do、does或did,且原句的谓语动词要变回原形(一请一还原)。(1)They go to school by bike.
→Do they go to school by bike?(2)Bill gets up at 6:30 every day.
→Does bill gets up at 6:30 every day?(3)The students saw a film yesterday.
→Did the students see a film yesterday?注:(1)在句首使用助动词do 还是does,取决于主语是否第三人称单数。(2)在陈述句与疑问句互转化中,第一人称(I)和第二人称(You)要互换,即I变→You,You变→I。I usually have lunch at school.
→Do you usually have lunch at school?Do you like English?
→I like English.(3)如果陈述句中有some, 则变问句时往往要变成any 。There is some water on the playground.
→Is there any water on the playground.(四)一般疑问句的回答。例:1、Does she clean her room every day?肯定回答:Yes, she does.否定回答:No,she doesn’t.2、Is Anna′s father a doctor?肯定回答:Yes, he is.否定回答:No,he isn′t.3、Can she dance?肯定回答:Yes,she can.否定回答:No,she can′t.如果问句中,主语是 this that(单数),回答时用 it 代替;若问句主语是these, those(复数),回答时用 they代替。--Is this your bag?--Yes, it is ./ No, it isn’t.--Are those your books?--Yes, they are. / No, they aren’t.(五)练习:(1)、将下列句子改成一般疑问句,并作肯定和否定回答1.、His father is an English teacher.2、These cats are crying.3、They can swim.4、I like to read English.5、His father goes to work by bus.6、He is crying under the tree.7、She does
every morning.8、She wants a cup of coffee.9、Mrs. Li and Kitty watch television at night.10、I do my homework after school(2)用do does be(am,is,are) 填空1、 _____ she know all the answers ?Yes , she ____ . No, she _____.2、_____ the twins often fight ?Yes ,_____ do. No, _____ don’t.3、_____ your dad like listening to music?Yes ,____ does .
No, _____ doesn’t.4、_____ uncle Tom wash his car everyday?
Yes , ____ does . No, ____ doesn’t.5、 _____ you have a new teacher?Yes , I ______. No, I ______.6、_____ she a teacher?Yes, she _____ .
No, she _____.7、______ you playing ball now?Yes, I ______. No, I
______.8、 ______ the pig like to sleep?Yes, it ______. No, it _____.9、______ five birds flying in the sky?Yes, they _____ .No, ____ aren’t.10、 _____ your father smoking in the living room?
Yes, ____ is .No, he _____.
范文十:一、改为一般疑问句 1. I can skate well.15. He returned the book to the library this morning.He________ _______ the book to the library this morning.
__________ __________skate well?
2. Kate does morning exercises every day.________ Kate________ morning exercises every day? 3. The exam begins at nine.__________ the exam__________ at nine?
4. Ann returned the book to the library yesterday. _______ Ann_______ the book to the library yesterday? 5. There's something to eat in the cupboard.__________ there__________ to eat in the cupboard? 6. Mary likes scuba diving very much._________ Mary_________ scuba diving very much?
二、改为反意疑问句7. There was no time for the twins to go shopping,_________ _________ ?8. She had nothing for breakfast,________ _______ ? 9. You will meet your friends at the railway station, __________ __________ ?10. She has hardly had anything this morning, __________ __________ ?11. There is something important about to happen, __________ __________ ?
三、改为选择疑问句12. John is an American. (用a Canadian改为选择疑问句) _________ John an American_________ a Canadian?
四、改为否定句13. She does the housework every day.She _________ _________ the housework every day. 14. Uncle Wang likes making things.Uncle Wang__________ __________ making things.16. The students of No.2 Middle School have gone for a picnic already.The students of No.2 Middle School________ gone for a picnic________ .
五、对划线部分提问17. Jim will return in two weeks.__________ __________ will Jim return?18. Mrs. Read didn't sleep well last night because the wind made too much noise._________ _________ Mrs. Read________ well last night?19. He was playing basketball at four yesterday afternoon. _______ _______ he_______ at four yesterday afternoon? 20. He has worked in this school for five years.__________ __________ has he worked in this school?
21. John went to see his grandmother once a week.______ ______ _______ John go to see his grandmother? 22. I was born in 1980._________ _________ you born?
23. I have two books in my bag.________ ________ you have in your bag?
24. The car near the river is mine. __________ __________ is yours?25. Allan will go back to England by plane next month. ________ ________ Allan go back to England next month?26. Urumqi is 3790 kilometres from Wuhan. __________ __________ is Urumqi from Wuhan?
27. Those flowers are red.__________ __________ are those flowers? 六、其它28. I don't want to go to the concert. She doesn't want to go, either. (合并为一个简单句)______________________________________129 I'm not going to Beijing. He isn't going to Beijing, either. (合并为一句)__________ he__________ I__________ going to Beijing.
32. David was so careless that he didn't find the mistakes in his test paper. (改为简单句)David was_________careless_________find the mistakes in his test paper.2}

我要回帖

更多关于 homework 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信