换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。worth in中文歌词_百度知道
worth in中文歌词
我有更好的答案
t wanna waste my timeUh huh you see me in the spotlight oooh I love your styleUh huh show me what you got now come and make it worth my whileGive it to me I'm worth itBaby I' shy forUh huh you see me in the spotlight oooh I love your styleUh huh show me what you got 'cause I don'cause I don&#39worth in中文歌词英文Give it to me I'm worth itBaby I'm worth itUh huh I'm worth itGimme gimme I'm worth itGive it to me I'm worth it (know what I mean)Baby I'm worth it (give me everything)Uh huh I'm worth itGimme gimme I'm worth itOkay I tell her bring it back like she left someBring it bring it back like she left someUh in the club with the lights offWhat you actin' shy fo' come and show me that youWid it widit wid it wid it wid itStop playin's all on youIt's all on you so what you wanna doAnd if you don't have a clue not a clueI'll tell you what to doCome harder just becauseI don't like it like it too softI like it a little rough not too much but maybe just enoughUh huh you see me in the spotlight oooh I love your styleUh huh show me what you got 'cause I don'm worth itUh huh I'm worth itGimme gimme I'm worth itGive it to me I'm worth itBaby I' shy forJust give me you just give me youJust give me you that's all I wanna doAnd if what they say is true if its trueI might give me to youI may take a lot of stuffGuaranteed I can back it upI think I'mma call your bluffHurry up I'm waiting out frontUh huh you see me in the spotlight oooh I love your styleUh huh show me what you got ' how you know that IWid it wid it wid it wid it wid it wid itWhat you actin't wanna waste my timeUh huh you see me in the spotlight oooh I love your styleUh huh show me what you got now come and make it worth my whileGive it to me I'm worth itBaby I'm worth itUh huh I'm worth itGimme gimme I'm worth itGive it to me I'm worth it (know what I mean)Baby I'm worth it (give me everything)Uh huh I'm worth itGimme gimme I'm worth itGive it to me I'm worth it[4] 译文将你献给我吧 我值得你一试宝贝我值得你一试啊啊我值得你尝试一次宝贝将你献给我吧 我值得你一试将你献给我吧 我值得你一试宝贝我值得你一试啊啊我值得你尝试一次宝贝将你献给我吧 我值得你一试好吧 我会叫她再来一遍 像是她有所保留叫她再来一遍 像是她有所保留啊 夜店里所有灯光熄灭为什么你那么矜持害羞来吧 向我展示吧尽情向我展示吧 展示吧不要再开玩笑了 你怎么知道我不值得一试呢尽情向我展示吧 展示吧为什么你那么矜持害羞就给我真实的你 向我展示真实的你就给我真实的你 我只想要你如果他们所讨论的是真的我会将自己献给你或许我有些见识但我向你保证 我全力顶你我以为我在跟你虚张声势快点 我会在门口一直等你啊啊 你看到了聚光灯下的我哦哦 我爱你的个性啊啊 就向我尽情展现吧我可不想浪费时间啊啊 你看到了聚光灯下的我哦哦 我爱你的个性啊啊 就向我尽情展现吧请让这值得我的等待将你献给我吧 我值得你一试宝贝我值得你一试啊啊 我值得你尝试一次宝贝将你献给我吧 我值得你一试将你献给我吧 我值得你一试宝贝我值得你一试啊啊 我值得你尝试一次宝贝将你献给我吧 我值得你一试全都是你 想的全是你想的全是你 你想怎么做如果你还是一无所知 一无所知我会教你该怎么做再狂野点因为我不喜欢这样 这样太过温柔我喜欢更粗鲁点 不要太过或许这样就好啊啊 你看到了聚光灯下的我哦哦 我爱你的个性啊啊 就向我尽情展现吧我可不想浪费时间啊啊 你看到了聚光灯下的我哦哦 我爱你的个性啊啊 就向我尽情展现吧请让这值得我的等待将你献给我吧 我值得你一试宝贝我值得你一试啊啊 我值得你尝试一次宝贝将你献给我吧 我值得你一试将你献给我吧 我值得你一试宝贝我值得你一试啊啊 我值得你尝试一次宝贝将你献给我吧 我值得你一试好吧 我会叫她再来一遍 像是她有所保留叫她再来一遍 像是她有所保留啊 夜店里所有灯光熄灭为什么你那么矜持害羞 来吧 向我展示吧尽情向我展示吧 展示吧不要再开玩笑了 你怎么知道我不值得一试呢尽情向我展示吧 展示吧为什么你那么矜持害羞啊啊 你看到了聚光灯下的我哦哦 我爱你的个性啊啊 就向我尽情展现吧我可不想浪费时间啊啊 你看到了聚光灯下的我哦哦 我爱你的个性啊啊 就向我尽情展现吧请让这值得我的等待将你献给我吧 我值得你一试宝贝我值得你一试啊啊 我值得你尝试一次宝贝将你献给我吧 我值得你一试将你献给我吧 我值得你一试宝贝我值得你一试我值得你尝试一次宝贝将你献给我吧 我值得你一试将你献给我吧 我值得你一试;m worth itUh huh I'm worth itGimme gimme I'm worth itGive it to me I'm worth itBaby I'm worth itUh huh I'm worth itGimme gimme I'm worth itIt't wanna waste my timeUh huh you see me in the spotlight oooh I love your styleUh huh show me what you got now come and make it worth my whileGive it to me I'm worth itBaby I's all on you it'm worth itUh huh I'm worth itGimme gimme I'm worth itOkay I tell her bring it back like she left someBring it bring it back like she left someUh in the club with the lights offWhat you actin' shy fo' come and show me that youWid it wid it wid it wid it wid itStop playin' how you know that IWid it widit wid it wid it wid it wid itWhat you actin&#39
采纳率:91%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
&&简单的一些英语翻译,有兴趣的看看哦??